Date/Time Modified

Hello,

My Access Database consists of many tables. The Query attached to my main
Client Information Form is made up of 4 tables.

-Client Table
-Account Table
-Batch No Table
-Advisor Table

Basically, I want to be able to insert a Date/Time Modified record at the top
of my main form that will show a data modified if any record is
changed/updated in any of these tables.

Is this possible?

Thank you,
Mellissa

Mellissa

acess form: how can I have more than 2 people modify it?
someone told me about the bcm v2 - what is that? I've only found it for outlook... it should make 5 people open and modify the form I've created in Access, is this right? I'd like to know how I can have a shared folder with an Access Form be used by several people at the same time, not just one. Is this possible? If someone could help me on this I'd greatly appreciate it. Never heard of bcm v2, but the rest of your question is fairly common. With an Access application you want to be available for multiple users, here is the correct way to deploy it. First, let me say D...

No dates
when ever i recieved an e-mail the date it was sent was always along side the e-mail, but know i dont get a date, why has this happenend, i like the date being printed as i know when i recieved them please help. Is there something i can do. "ANNA B." <bryla@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message news:%23htLYe01KHA.5828@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > when ever i recieved an e-mail the date it was sent was always along side > the e-mail, > but know i dont get a date, why has this happenend, i like the date being > printed as > i know when i recieved them...

Time to general format
I have a time sheet that calculates hours worked(end time - start time) , and then totals hours for the week. The problem is I need this total for the week to be a real number so that I can figure weekly salary by multiplying by hourly rate. Can you help. My time format is h:mm AM/PM Thanks Mike Hi Mike for calculating the sum just add the daily hoers and format the total cell with the custom format [hh]:mm. To calculat the weekly salary multiply this value with 24 and your hourly rate: =A9*24*B9 where A9 stores your total hours per week and B9 your hourly rate HTH Frank news.microsoft...

COUNTIF using amount of time
I have some data with various time intervals in mm:ss.ms and I want to use the COUNTIF function to count how many of them fall between 1-2 minutes, 2-3 minutes, 3-4 minutes, etc., but I keep getting a count of all the values. Am I comparing the time intervals wrong? For example, the data (in the A column) is: 01:19.666 01:13.287 01:28.308 02:29.872 05:36.658 01:01.770 My formula for counting those between 1-2 minutes: =COUNTIF(A:A,">=00:01.000&&<00:02.000") The returned value is 6. Any help would be appreciated, Dennis Dennis, For 1 to 2 minutes, try =SUMPRODUCT(...

help with weekdays between two dates
A little rusty with access - been away for a while. Wondering if someone could help me with determining the weekdays between two dates. a simple function of somekind using the date or count functions? Be great if it did stat holidays too but I know that's asking more than is possible? JT "Jim" <jimt@pioneers.ca> wrote in message news:2rWAj.66322$pM4.15431@pd7urf1no... >A little rusty with access - been away for a while. > > Wondering if someone could help me with determining the weekdays between > two dates. > > a simple function of somekind us...

How do I stop a general format from being autoformatted to date
I want to stop Excel from automatically changing the format of a cell from general to time every time I enter a new row of data. I have several column headings running across the top of the page and I have set the format of 4 columns to display the time (HH:MM), the next column has been formatted to show a GENERAL entry. This was done by selecting the whole column and applying the format of General. The problem is when I enter data for a particular row I enter from left to right and put the data in the 4 TIME formatted cells first, by the time I go to the 5th cell which should just be a n...

Date Help
I have linked two columns on a worksheet so that when I type in the date in cell C6 it also appears in cell J6. I entered =$C$6 in J6, and this works except sometimes I don’t need to use the date cells. My problem is in cell J6 the date appears as 1/0/00 until I type the date into cell C6. What am I doing wrong? Thanks, Malcolm Hi, use this formula instead =if(C6="","",$C$6) "Malcolm" wrote: > I have linked two columns on a worksheet so that when I type in the date in > cell C6 it also appears in cell J6. I entered =$C$6 in J6, and ...

calendar time scale
Using Exchange 2003, all clients Outlook 2002. Is there any way to set up a calendar in a public folder to have the same time-scale view of 15 minute increments for all users? thanks ...

Counting days between dates
I am trying to calculate working days late or early between two dates using =NETWORKDAYS(A2,B2) If I have a due date of 24 Sept and I ship on 24 Sep then I am neither late or early so I am on time i.e. 0 days - but my formula returns 1! If I have a due date of 24 Sept and I ship on 23 Sep then I am shipping 1 day early i.e. –1 – but my formula returns –2 formula due actual days early late should be 24-Sep 24-Sep 1 0 24-Sep 25-Sep 1 1 24-Sep 23-Sep -2 -1 What do I need to do...

HOW DO I Auto inserting date and time?
Can someone out there please help me! Am trying to find what the formula would be to automatically insert date and time (in seperate columns) when another field has been filled. Ie, if cell C3 has data in it, then for C1 to automatically insert the date, and C2 to automatically insert a time. I am told that this IS possible, but I can't work out how to do it! Thank you in advance for any assistance! Shane --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.515 / Virus Database: 313 - Release Date: 01/09/2003 thank you...

Get the modified time of a file
I need a way to receive the modified time of a file (you can see this data when you press 'properties' on a file in the file explorer) , so I've wrote: CTime GetModifiedTime (CString name) { CFile f; if (f.Open((LPCTSTR)name,CFile::modeRead)) { CFileStatus fileStat; if (f.GetStatus(fileStat)) return fileStat.m_mtime; } return 0; } In most cases, this works just fine. the problem is that function CFils::Open sometimes fails. (mostly because the file is being exclusivly opened elsewhere) Is there a way to receive this informati...

Run-time error 3021
I have one form that opens another form to show related records. The 2nd form has a custom record counter that runs the following code: With Me.RecordsetClone .MoveFirst Me.RecCount = Me.CurrentRecord & " of " & .RecordCount End With I got the code from someone here on this forum and it works great as long as the 2nd form has records in it. I originally ran the code in the oncurrent event and also tried onload and afterupdate, but still get the same error. When I debug, it highlights .MoveFirst. I tried taking that out, but then it ...

Date and time as long format in the taskbar
Operating system Windows 7 professional 64 bit the time is shown in the desktop of Windows in the taskbar down on the right. Is there the possibility in this place of showing the time and date into long format, example: Su, 29.08.2010 13:34:47? thanks Josef Josef, I don't think so, but if you "hover" your mouse cursor over the date shown, it will display "Sunday, August 29, 2010" (American format). The format displayed is controlled by the "Long Date" format chosen in "Control Panel/Regions and Languages". Will those choices sa...

help with date formula
hello gurus Imagine two columns (part of a larger table) , the first with dates, and the second showing the difference (in days) between a date and the one above it. My problem is that there are varying numbers blank rows between the dates. I'd like it to look like this... COLUMN A COLUMN B Aug 27, 08 0 Dec 01, 08 96 Jan 21, 09 51 Jan 22, 09 1 Mar 08, 09 55 What formula could I use in the cells of Column B? Much thanks Victoria On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 16:27:01 -0800, Victoria <Victoria@discussions.microsof...

Build a date value
I have a stored proc that gets sent a month and year and I would like to turn it into a date using the day as 1. When I try it I get an error 'Explicit conversion from data type int to date is not allowed.' Below is my stored proc. Any help or alternative is appreciated. ALTER PROCEDURE [dbo].[mc_selPTODetailsForm] @Month smallint, @Year smallint, @AvailableOnly smallint AS BEGIN -- SET NOCOUNT ON added to prevent extra result sets from -- interfering with SELECT statements. SET NOCOUNT ON; DECLARE @dtYearAgo date; SET @dtYearAgo = @Month + '/1...

Outlook sends same email multiple times
Outlook 2002 has just started to send email with attachments a number of times eventhough I only checked send once - any ideas? ...

Incorrect date in creation date field
I am having an issue when creating a template I am trying to use the date field called creation date but when it is inerted into the document it shows an incorrect date? For example the file was created and saved on May 26, 2006 but the creation date field show November 26, 2002. Has anyone else seen this problem? ...

Project Time/Expenses take allow segment overrides from employee c
You should be able to pull specific segments from the employee card for gl reporting. Now if you have 3 employees that do development and they are in different department you have to have 3 development cost categories if you want it to post to a different gl. Or in my customers scenario they have 16 departments and they all file employee expenses. In order to track airfare by dept I have to have 16 cost categories for airfare. I should just be able to have a setting to pull that segment from the employee card. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft r...

Problem to modify KB after change the template
Hi, Something strange. I create a Knowledge base template and Write article, submit... If I change my KB tmeplate, put my article in draft mode and try to add information in the new section I add in the template it doesn't work. Any idea? Did MS could have a fix for that? Sylvie ...

Date Grouping in Pivot Chart
I am using a Pivot Table and Pivot Chart to summarize an event count. An event is stored with a date/timestamp and I am using grouping to count the number of events for each day. Not all days have entries. In the Pivot Chart (column type), I would like to plot every calendar day for the time interval in the pivot table, even those w/o a count. When I edit the field settings for Date to "show items with no data", it gives me a whole year's worth of dates instead of just filling in the gaps in my existing date range. In the grouping options, the start and end days are set but seem ...

Why can't I auto filter date fields?
With a column of dates like 5/5/2004 13:20, the only thing that works i to select a specific date from the drop down. Trying contains 5/ o anything similar doesn't work, it returns nothing at all. Also, would there be any way to change the default choice on aut filter from "equals" to "contains" -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Are you looking to filter on months or days? You might be able to use custom and "greater than" and "less than" combinations. But sometimes, I'll just insert a new column and put a formula like: =mo...

sorting by date #3
Hi, I just want to sort my data by date, - i use it for our petty cash an invoices and I'm sick of having to sort them out into date order firs - and wait till end of month. I feel like I am missing something VERY obvious :confused: thanks for your time Fiona ; -- fionabath ----------------------------------------------------------------------- fionabaths's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1664 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=31613 Fiona, Give a little more information about your spreadsheet layout. E...

Help with expression builder in a Query to retrieve wanted dates
I have 4 columns/fields of dates in a table: Field A, Field B, Field C & Field D. These fields can be either filled with a date or left blank. ABCD are all "Dates". I want to design a query or report to retrieve dates from Field A. The criteria is: Field A must be filled (i.e. there is a date, not a blank); and when dates in any field of B or C or D are not blank, A must be more recent than this/those date(s). How do I write it? I made "A is not null" in the first criteria. And then I think I should write something like when B or C or D are not b...

Converting concactenated fields to date
Hello - I am having trouble with this expression in my query: ExpiryDate: CDate(Format([ccExpMonth] & "/" & ([CCExpYear]+2000,"Short Date"))) I am trying to find Expiry dates less than 90 days from today using criteria <Now()+90 ccExpMonth and ccExpYear are both integers and could be one to 2 digits Thanks! sandy The problem is you don't have a complete date. You don't have a day. You can use the first of the month as the expiration date ExpiryDate: DateSerial(ccExpYear,ccExpMonth,1) or the last of the month ExpiryDate: DateSerial(ccExpYear,c...

Help: Time-out or Lock-up During Update (Money 2004)
Most of the time, the update would not go through, either quotes, banking, or Money update. The connection is good. Using Money 2004 Deluxe. Sometimes it does go through..... Help! Help! Help! Help! In microsoft.public.money, Andrew wrote: >Most of the time, the update would not go through, either quotes, banking, >or Money update. >The connection is good. Using Money 2004 Deluxe. Sometimes it does go >through..... > You could consider background banking. That way the updates would be in the background. I'll have to return it. It is so sad that most of the vendors ju...