Conditional Format Dates

How do I conditionally format dates that are more than one year old?
--
-Andy

On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 08:12:06 -0800, Andy12 wrote:

> How do I conditionally format dates that are more than one year old?

In form design view, select the date control.
Click on Format + Conditional Formatting.
Set Condition1 to
Expression Is
In the next dialog box, write:
[ControlName]< DateAdd("yyyy",-1,Date())

Change [ControlName] to whatever the actual name of your control is.

--
Fred
Please respond only to this newsgroup.
On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 08:12:06 -0800, Andy12 <arkansasandy83@yahoo.com> wrote:

>How do I conditionally format dates that are more than one year old?

Use a crieterion in the conditional format dialog of:

< DateAdd("yyyy", -1, Date())

             John W. Vinson [MVP]
0
John
1/17/2008 5:29:43 PM
Andy,
FieldValue   Less Than    DateAdd("yyyy",-1,Date())
--
    hth
    Al Campagna

"Andy12" <arkansasandy83@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> How do I conditionally format dates that are more than one year old?
> --
> -Andy

0
Al

Help with conditional formatting with 2000
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am trying to group data together into increments of 10% of th numbers and then chart them based on these groups. For example, I hav 300 data points that vary from 20 to 500 in value. I want them t appear in a chart based on the number of values that fall in the lowes 10% of numbers (ie. 20-40) then the next 10% (ie. 40-60) etc. up to th top 10% of numbers, but I do not want to manually determine what thes ranges are. I want to see a distribution of how many numbers fal within each 10% of values. I am not sure if this makes sense, please let me know...

Date Formatting when Concantenating

Show a date 30 days out
I have a feild that I would like to show what the date would be in 30 days for a feild with a date in it [Sold Date]. Sold Date feild would be 1 Jan 07 so the feild would show 30 Days later 31 Jan 07. I did =[Sold date]+30 and it did not work Thanks how about dateadd: dateadd("d", 30, [Sold Date]) -- steve. "KAnoe" <KAnoe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DE9BDDAE-5C84-4A52-8185-DAB6C3167E7A@microsoft.com... >I have a feild that I would like to show what the date would be in 30 days > for a feild with a date in it [Sold Date]. > ...

Dates in fomula showing as whole number

Report Format

1 Chart

Conferting File format
One of my users stored 250 photos on CD in a pdf format. The person that will work with them wants them in a raw format. Is there any way to convert the entire disk at one time to a raw format, rather than opening each file and saving in the new format? Thank you. vsp deborah <vspdeborah@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > One of my users stored 250 photos on CD in a pdf format. The person > that will work with them wants them in a raw format. Is there any way > to convert the entire disk at one time to a raw format, rather than > opening each f...

Too many different cell formats #6

date/time formatting

format cell #4

unicode format files for Outlook 2002
I use Outlook 2002. I would like to use Unicode files (for larger size). I see references to using it with Outlook 2003, but none for 2002. can unicode files be used with Outlook 2002? If so, how? thanks, Huck No OL 2003 & 2007 only "Huck Rorick" <huckrorick@groundwork.org> wrote in message news:epYUYAl4IHA.2348@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >I use Outlook 2002. I would like to use Unicode files (for larger size). >I see references to using it with Outlook 2003, but none for 2002. can >unicode files be used with Outlook 2002? If so, how? > > than...

Does anyone have a format or template for a Education Cover Letter
Does anyone have a format or template for a Education Cover Letter? To Whom It May Concern: Enclosed please find an education. Sincerely, eb -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "eb" <eb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4CEF7B84-6F7A-4D07-97B3-F349F3B11E54@microsoft.com... > Does anyone have a format or template for a Education Cover Letter? > "Suzanne S. Barnhill" <sbarnhill@mvps.org> wrote in message news:O3aNFsq2KHA.5212@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.g...

Conditional Formatting on cells beginning with a hyphen
Is it possible to do conditional formatting on cells beginning with a hyphen? Thanks, Greg 1. Place the cursor in A1 cell and select the Range 2. From menu Format>Conditional Formatting> 3. For Condition1>Select 'Formula Is' and paste the below formula =LEFT(A1,1)="-" 4. Click Format Button>Font>Color select your desired font & Background Color pattern and then give ok Change the cell reference of A1 to your desired cell, if required. But keep in mind that when applying the conditional formatting the Active cell should be in the ce...

time formats #3
I have an Excel sheet with a long list of times spent on various projects. The times should all be in minutes and seconds. The first time reads 2:29 and I know that is accurate, for 2 min, 29 seconds. In the formula bar, it reads, 2:29:00 AM. Another...the cell displays 0:40 and I know that is right, for 40 seconds. But in the formula bar, I see 12:40:00 AM I want numbers, but apparently I am looking at times. I tried changing the format. When I check the format for 2:29, it comes up Custom and says it is hh:mm, not mm:ss. I tried changing it to mm:ss, but that changes the displa...

an attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format
Hello, This is the error I get on Windows 7. I tried going to the project screen in vb.net Studio 2008, and changing the target cpu to x64. This did not work. Do I have to build the program on Windows 7? I'm sure this must be a common problem for programs going to Windows 7. Thanks for any help. Scott On May 22, 2:17=A0am, "Scott Baxter" <sc...@websearchstore.com> wrote: > Hello, > > This is the error I get on Windows 7. > > I tried going to the project screen in vb.net Studio 2008, and changing t= he > target cpu to x64....

Excel Number Format Codes
I can't figure out how to format numbers so that when you type 3220 it will look like 32.20 kinda like how you can enter numbers on an adding machine. I would greatly appreciate this number format code. Thank you. -- 1:~ Hi, I think you want to go Tools | Options | Edit | Fixed Decimals - 2. That will divide all the numbers you enter by 100. You will also have to format the row or column to display 2 decimals. Select the cells or range, right mouse click, format cells, numbers, 2 decimals. Hope that helps. Best regards, Kevin "MBB" <MBB@discussions.microsoft.com> w...

EXTRACTING UNIQUE RECORD BASED ON CONDITION
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C781BF.08FB92F0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello everyone! I would like to extract unique records based on a condition. For = example, how to extract unique record from column 'B' when column 'A' = has "AP" or any other desired condition. The data is as follows: A B =20 MI 70056542=20 MI 70056543=20 AP PATRICK CUDAHY INCORPORATED=20 AP PATRICK CUDAHY INCORPORATED=20 AP SUGAR CREEK ...