Combo Box Wiard. How to launch it ?

How/where can i launch the "Combo Box Wizard" ?

Please tell me step by step .

Thank you so much, Dear expert !

--
Allen Phailat Wongakanit

Open your form in design view
Select View
Select Toolbox
Select Combo Box (click the icon)
Click the form somewhere
Follow the instructions on the wizard

--
Wayne
Manchester, England.

"ali" wrote:

> How/where can i launch the "Combo Box Wizard" ?
>
> Please tell me step by step .
>
> Thank you so much, Dear expert !
>
> --
> Allen Phailat Wongakanit
This is assuming, of course, that the Controls Wizard is selected. If Wayne's
advice doesn't work, click on the Control Wizard icon (it's the magic wand
with fairy dust falling from it) then follow his steps. The icon changes so
little in appearence when active/inactive that it's easy to accidentally turn
it off.

Answers/posts based on Access 2000/2003

Linq

how do i view different mail boxes
I have set up different email accounts in outlook 2000. How do I choose which mail box I view when I go to outlook? btoonhoule <btoonhoule@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have set up different email accounts in outlook 2000. How do I > choose which mail box I view when I go to outlook? Using IMO or C/W mode? -- Brian Tillman ...

Control Tool Box-"Option Button"
I have a problem with some of the "option buttons" in an excel file. When I click on the selection circles and then move to another sheet in the same excel file, when I go back to the original sheet, the selection circle is no longer filled. The file is connected to the server and when some of my co-workers open this file and repeat the same actions, the circle stays filled in. Has anyone experienced a similar problem? This problem can occur if the option button overlaps the fram surrounding the set - even if just touching -- Brian -------------------------------------...

Message Box Title
Is there a way to Center the Title of a Message Box in Access 2003? Thanks No. -- Ken Snell http://www.accessmvp.com/KDSnell/ "accesshacker" <accesshacker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0A383C6B-143C-49D8-ABAC-D705D6A616DB@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to Center the Title of a Message Box in Access 2003? > > Thanks There is a possible kludge with something like: MsgBox("This is a test",vbQuestion+vbYesNo," Centered") It ain't pretty but might work. -- Duane Hook...

Slow mail delivery from new Exch 2003 box
I have Exch 2003 installed on my network on a Win2000 server. I've just installed Exch 2003 on a 2003 member server joined to that domain. Now I have two Exch 2003 servers in my Org. I created a test mailbox account on the new Exch 2003 server. Whenever I send email from the test account, it is very slow to arrive (28mins). If I move that mailbox to the old Exch 2003 on the Win2000 server, it arrives to the recipient instantly. If I run the DCDiag & Netdiag tools; Is there anything in particular in need to look for? Please Help anyone! Post some more info on your AD infrastuct...

excluding keys from text box
Hi, how can I make text box react as nothing has happend when I press certain key. For example when I press ascii 39 (') I want text box to completly ignore it, like notihing was pressed on keyboard. thanx in advance alek_mil Private Sub Text0_KeyPress(KeyAscii As Integer) If KeyAscii = 39 Then KeyAscii = 0 End If End Su -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "alekm" <alekm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EB765C22-7F22-41D5-A272-2317B7E66980@microsoft.com... > Hi, &...

how do i exchange 2 text boxes from pg 1 to pg 2 on a brochure
I set up a brochure in publisher and i need to put a filled out text box from page 1 to page 2 and put the filled out text box on page 2 into the spot on page 1..any way that I can easily swith those spots wthout having to do it all over again? Drag the text boxes to the scratch area and then drag them to the page wanted. -- Don ------ Vancouver, USA "kem1014" <kem1014@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F05F427D-0698-499E-B297-921A765E7D33@microsoft.com... >I set up a brochure in publisher and i need to put a filled out text box >from > page 1...

enter value in a cell from a combo box
How to build a combo box to be able to select a value and enter in the cell 1. Go to View > Toolbars > Control Toolbox 2. Click on the "Combobox" icon once and draw one on your worksheet (hold down the ALT button to fit to a cell). 3. Right-click on the Combobox and go to Properties. 4. In the ListFillRange type in the range of cells that contain the values to fill the combobox, like A1:A5. 5. In the LinkedCell field type a cell reference that will contain the user's selection (ie E2). 6. Click on the Exit Design Mode icon and close the toolbar. HTH Jason Atlanta, GA ...

Data truncated in text box on form
I have researched the various issues as it relates to truncation of memo fields. I read Allen Browne's fine treatise on the subject. However I am experiencing something I can't quite understand or correct. Here goes. I have a form with a text box control on it. There is a query that runs that populates this text box. The table the query runs against has a field formatted as memo and the data looks fine in there. When I run the query on its own the memo fields appear in their entirety. As a note, within this query I do not use the "Group By" sorting. However, when I loo...

Text Boxes #3
Could anyone please tell me how to send a text box behind text in cells? I have no trouble in MS Word but cannot get the same thing to work in Excel. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance Regards prairienewf There is no equivalent to the option you get on Word of 'send behind text' or 'bring in front of text'. The order option refers to objects. The best you can do is set the box as transparent. Richard >-----Original Message----- >Could anyone please tell me how to send a text box behind text in cells? I have no trouble in MS Word but cannot g...

not repeating text boxes in reports with columns
Hello, I am trying to create a report with columns without repeating certain text boxes. Here is an example of what I would like to create: [Date] "Month1" [Date] "Month2" [Date] "Month3" [Product] "Product1": [quantity] [value] [quantity] [value] [quantity] [value] [Product] "Product2": [quantity] [value] [quantity] [value] [quantity] [value] [Product] "Product3": [quantity] [value] [quantity] [value] [quantity] [value] [Product] "Product4": [q...

Text Boxes
Hi, I am currently using Excel in Office XP. I have created a small 'Text Box', but have a lot of text in it and I do not want to make the 'Text Box' any bigger. Is there any way that I can place 'Scroll Bars' on the 'Text Box' ? Regards Tappie Hi Tappie A textbox from the Controls Toolbox has a Scrollbars property. A textbox from the Drawing toolbar doesn't. HTH. best wishes Harald "Tappie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding news:2890e01c463ff$f1d86ec0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I am currently using ...

ALERT Pop up Box
Hi All I am running a macro that calculates and produces several workbooks for a number of people. What I would like to do is have a pop up box appear on each of their computers just before the macro is ran to ask them to "Get out of their workbooks as the macro is about to be ran". Is this possible? Thnkx Maybe you can add something like this at the start of your code: Dim Resp As Long Resp = MsgBox(Prompt:="Is your workbook closed so the macro can continue", _ Buttons:=vbYesNo) If Resp = vbNo Then Exit Sub End If mellowe wrote: > > Hi Al...

Combo Box Problems
I would like to make a combo box in my worksheet do exactly what the Name Box does. When a item in the combo box is selected scroll right or left through the worksheet and find that heading that was selected in the combo box?.....Is there a way to do this? Thanks. On Aug 13, 10:00=A0am, daphoenix <daphoe...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I would like to make a combo box in my worksheet do exactly what the Name= Box > does. When a item in the combo box is selected scroll right or left throu= gh > the worksheet and find that heading that was selected in the combo > bo...

comb box item order
HI there, One of my comb box is based on one column of a table and the column is sorted, by when it is displayed, it is in opposite order. Could you figure it out. clara thanks you very mcuh -- thank you so much for your help In form design view, click the combo box to select it, then click View > Properties. Click the Data tab, click Row Source, and click the three dots. In the query design grid that appears, select Ascending in the Sort row under the field by which you wish to sort. The primary sort order field needs to be to the left of any other sort order field in the qu...

Quick Launch bar
We are using Redirected User Folders via Group Policy on our network. I have a Quick Launch bar visible with various icons on it. If I change these they are fine until I log off and back on to my system at which point the quick launch icons revert back to the original ones from the Redirected User Folder. Why are they not updating? All help appreciated. Thank you -- ats@work They say they've got control of you But that's not true you know They say they're a part of you And that's a lie you know They say you will never be Free free free SLF - Alternative Uls...

And introducing... The Default Text Box Add-in!!
Default Text Box for Publisher 2002/2003 allows you to save defaults for text boxes in Publisher 2002 (which before now has been impossible) and to save these defaults for use in future publications (which isn't even possible with Publisher 2003!) Download it now from http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/Publisher/add-ins.htm Go on, give it a go - it's free! -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaimer: http://mvps.org/the_nerd/disclaim.htm I don't want add-ons for 2002 - I want 2003! "Ed Bennett" <...

Emails in the in-box, but only see on TREO not Outlook. WHY?
Any Assistance with these matter would be greatly appreciated. Sincerely, Technically Not Savvy Was your last synchronization successful? Are you filtering mail in your Inbox? Are there any errors or anything in the Event Viewer? -- K. Orland Thoughts lead on to purposes; purposes go forth in action; actions form habits; habits decide character; and character fixes our destiny "Technically Not Savvy" wrote: > Any Assistance with these matter would be greatly appreciated. > > > Sincerely, > > > Technically Not Savvy Technically Not Savvy <Te...

WMC says UI unexpectedly launched and then closes 01-15-10
Hi All, I was previously able to listen to music via my X-box Extender but now when I try to connect to WMC it says an application launched UI unexpectedly and the connection is lost. I can't seem to resolve this issue - can anyone please help. The extender shows up on my network until this message is shown then disappears yet all connections are fine. -- raw68 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ raw68's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/174452.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/mediacenter/1293397.htm ht...

Lists Box
I have a form with fields; ID, DATE and QUANTITY. The Date andQuantity Field I've changed into a List Box showing the two columnsrespectively and the ID field is left as a normal text box. When Iclick on any item in the list box the ID change change according towhich ever entry I have selected. Unfortunetly ID field staysconstant!!Any suggestionsThanks Hi, Asif,did you include the ID field in the ListBox?The easiest solution:1) Add the ID field to the RowSource.2) Point the BoundColumn to the ID field.3) Set the ID field column width to 0.HTHVlado"Asif" <asifhashmani@hotmail.c...

Duplicate data on combo box
I have a combo box on a form that is fed from a table where customer info is entered.. name address city state zip... The combo box is for the city field. However, if there is more than one customer from NEW YORK it is showing new york twice instead of once. How can I change that? Thanks "Karen" <Karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9DA286B1-1A7A-40D3-849B-9E7634F0B705@microsoft.com... >I have a combo box on a form that is fed from a table where customer info >is > entered.. name address city state zip... The combo box is for the city > f...

List Box
I am stumped and need some assistance - PLEASE. New to List Boxes. I have created two unbound list boxes on an unbound form to use as criteria for a report. Both list boxes (lboxCategory and lboxSupplier) have two fields CategoryID and Category and SupplierID and Supplier sorting ascending on latter fields. The Multi-Select property is set to Extended. I have a command button cmdPreview that I would like to use to preview the report after selections are made. I will select two or more choices from each list box at a time. Can anyone get me started with the code I need to make this h...

verify that a dialog box exists
I want to verify that a dialog box exists before I send it some message. I have a pointer to its object. Can someone remind me please? Thanks George > I want to verify that a dialog box exists before I send it some message. I > have a pointer to its object. > Can someone remind me please? > if(pDlg && pDlg->m_hWnd) { .... } --- Ajay > I want to verify that a dialog box exists before I send it some message. I > have a pointer to its object. > Can someone remind me please? > You can use ASSERT_VALID as well. It works in Debug only but its of great...

Combo filled and unfilled radar charts
Using a filled AND unfilled radar chart series on the same chart magically adds an extra category. Is there any way to prevent this? Excel v12.0.6504.5001 SP2 MSO 12.0.6425.1000 Hi, I can not reproduce this. I appear to have the same version code as you. Can you describe how your data is laid out and what steps you did to create the chart. Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "Zergrinch" <Zergrinch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A660A54B-DB8B-4E50-88D1-325BCCC54F22@microsoft.com... > Using a filled AND unfill...

how to use a combo box for timestamp
I need to use a combo box for a timestamp such that when the "resolved" combo box is checked the resolution date field is populated with the current time and date. If the user inadvertantely checks the combo box to date stamp the resolution date field I want them to have the ability to uncheck the combo box and return the resolution date to a blank "" status. Terrence Carroll wrote: >I need to use a combo box for a timestamp such that when the "resolved" combo >box is checked the resolution date field is populated with the current time &...

How can I change the size of dialog boxes?
When doing a file open, the standard excel dialog box is too small to see long file names. Can it be made bigger and default to show file details? Thanks. Hi AFAIK you can't change this -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Dale Hildebrand" <Dale Hildebrand@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:57388114-FFA5-450B-BE6A-F70B66E794C1@microsoft.com... > When doing a file open, the standard excel dialog box is too small to see > long file names. Can it be made bigger and default to show file details? > Thanks. With Excel 2002 and 2003 I c...