Can see form in design view but not in open or layout view

I have set up the tables, relationships and forms.  When I first created the
form I was able to view when clicking open.  I made a couple of changes and
now when I click on open a box pops up to enter perimeter value.  Also, I can
no longer see the form in opne or layout but if I click for design view, I
can see my form and all the tabs.

There is either something missing or somthing is named incorrectly.  Had a
similar problem recently where a new version was installed in the front end,
but the table in the back end had not been updated properly (a new field) and
the new version of the form was looking for a field that did not exisit.  The
form opened, but just sat there blank.
--
Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP

"Debbie" wrote:

> I have set up the tables, relationships and forms.  When I first created the
> form I was able to view when clicking open.  I made a couple of changes and
> now when I click on open a box pops up to enter perimeter value.  Also, I can
> no longer see the form in opne or layout but if I click for design view, I
> can see my form and all the tabs.

Can Excel 2007 link with Outlook 2007
I have a list of companies names that I need to add the addresses to. I don't want them to be on the same worksheet. I will need to add compaines to the list from time to time. Also Is it possible to link these addresses with outlook? Thanks, Dan ...

can you slash through a number in publisher
I want to show a price reduction on a flyer and wondered if a number/word can be slashed through? You can manually draw a slash with the line tool or the line autoshape tool, bring to the front. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Char" <Char@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08CE8032-FFC3-4A04-B101-43377ECA9069@microsoft.com... >I want to show a price reduction on a flyer and wondered if a number/word can > be slashed through? ...

Can individual words in a sentence be animated in powerpoint?
I am trying to highlight some individual words within a paragraph. I'd like to give them some animation and not the whole sentence. On 6/4/10 1:08 PM, consultkjb wrote: > I am trying to highlight some individual words within a paragraph. I'd like > to give them some animation and not the whole sentence. I think you can only do that if they are in a separate text box. --David -- David M. Marcovitz Microsoft PowerPoint MVP Associate Professor, Loyola University Maryland Author of _Powerful PowerPoint for Educators_ http://www.PowerfulPowerPoint.com/ ...

can't save changes to workbook; ready only
We use and Microsoft Excel Workbook as our database and I am the primary person that makes changes and those changes are saved on the other two people's copies who work in the office. This morning when I tried to save changes it would not let me and changed my copy and their copies of the workbook to a [read only] [shared] [compatibility mode] database.xls This when I clicked save a box came up stating that there over 265 persons using the database at this time. Which can't be possible since we only have 3 people in our office who use it only a daily basis. It was ...

can't save due to sharing violation #2
unable to save file. receive error message that says unable to save due to sharing violation, but no other file is open. "Jusal" wrote: > unable to save file. receive error message that says unable to save due to > sharing violation, but no other file is open. This happens to me all the time and I have no idea why. I'm the only one who is using this computer . . . no network, no other users. Yet for no obvious reason and somewhat randomly I get that condition message. It sure eats up a lot of time. I have to save the file under a different (temporary) na...

Can I stop formatting changes from appearing in "track changes"?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Under track changes preferences, I have &quot;none&quot; selected, yet formatting changes still show up when I chose to display the changes in balloons. I can accept most of the formatting changes in order to eliminate the balloons, but sometimes I click to &quot;accept&quot; 10 or 20 times, but the balloon won't go away. <br><br>I realize that this is only a problem with balloons, but my pagination gets messed up if I don't use balloons. Yes: Turn off "Keep track of f...

Edit Header/Footer in Publishing Layout

How Long Can Release 1.2 Still Be Purchased?
Hi, I know that support for 1.2 ends at the end of October, 2006. But does anyone know when purchases and sale (and the capability of getting registration keys) of release 1.2 ends? We work with a 3rd party ISV and their product won't be ready for 3.0 for quite a few more months and I am trying to figure out our response to clients who need this add-on and want CRM. Thanks. Alan ...

How can i change chart data point format based on value?
I have a simple column chart with a single data series. I would like to change the color of an individual data point column depending on value. Thanks very much. You want to make a conditional chart: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ConditionalChart1.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/ _______ "Harold96" <Harold96@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3674450D-70A9-4227-B29A-36262B7BE723@microsoft.com... >I have a simple column chart with a single data series. I would...

can i recover documents not recently saved after a crash?
computer just restarted itselt in the middle of doing a visio drawing. after restart it's not recovered anything! is it possible to get back? ...

Looking at a message without opening it
Hi there, This is an Outlook question, despite me mentioning Outlook Express below.. In Outlook Express, I can look at a message in raw format (including ALL email headers, mime parts, etc) by right-clicking on the message in the inbox, select "Properties", select "Details" tab, select "Message Source" button. This will open a text window displaying the whole email in raw format. Can I do that with Outlook as well? Right-click, "Options" does not give me the same possibilities like in Outlook Express. But perhaps there is a plugin or makro I cou...

See this important patch from MS Corp.
--dsczkyjpyinvwyu Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="pghfheomhzqcnjggw"; type="multipart/alternative" --pghfheomhzqcnjggw Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="ubbveudfuifnmyge" --ubbveudfuifnmyge Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to protect your computer from these vu...

Portfolio Views
I have been trying to see the RETURN CALCULATION ViEW under the Common tasks available on Money 2002 but nothing shows on the screen. I can see al other "views" availables but not this one. What can I do? Is therea ny shortcut or additional instructions required to see this particular "view"? Is your money program up-to-date? update inside ms money. On bottom bar is "internet updates" click on this and click on "update now" and turn off "download quotes" and click connect button. >-----Original Message----- >I have been trying to...

Business Portal
Error: Cannot retrieve currency settings for this company. Try configuring your web site again. If the problem persists, contact your server administrator for assistance. Hi, If anybody know the solution for the below error ,please help. Regds, Jothi krishnan "Jay" wrote: > Error: Cannot retrieve currency settings for this company. Try configuring > your web site again. If the problem persists, contact your server > administrator for assistance. ...

Open form based on selection
I have a form [frm_modelselect] where I will select a chair model. Then I want to hit a command, or just have a macro that runs onChange. Either way, I want to open a specific form based on the Model that I selected in [frm_modelselect]. How do I go about doing this? Thanks in advance. Travis On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 14:24:04 -0700, Tdahlman wrote: > I have a form [frm_modelselect] where I will select a chair model. Then I > want to hit a command, or just have a macro that runs onChange. > Either way, I want to open a specific form based on the Model that I > selected in [frm_...

Workflow question: Upon opening a new case notify team
I am trying to configure CRM so that it will notify a team (all team members) when a case is opened. How would I accomplish this? I have created a team, called tech support, added members, and was setting up a workflow rule when I noticed that you can set up notifications only to users, not teams. This just doesn't seem right. Oh yeah, I also created a new email template. Same thing, 1 owner.... What am I missing? David M Afraid there is no easy way to do this. You could use a Post-URL action to send the message and it could expand out the team members. Also note that you can&#...

Close open space for color fill tool
What is a way to close an open space to use the fill tool? Mark. A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from Mark Brown <mbrown@pnint.com>!"... > What is a way to close an open space to use the fill tool? What version of Publisher are you using? How have you created this "open space"? Is it a line/curve? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaimer: http://mvps.org/the_nerd/disclaim.htm Publisher 2003 XP Pro SP1a I am using the curve tool on a 4 X 6 Postcard....

Unable to send e-mail and get error message when opening live mail
This is the message I get Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Subject 'pic' Server: 'post.camtel.net' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0F Protocol: SMTP Port: 25 Secure(SSL): No I call server and all is well. Turn off e-mail scanning in your anti-virus program. It is a redundant layer of protection that eats up CPUs, slows down sending and receiving, and causes a multitude of problems such as time-outs, account setting change...

Portfolio view bug
I am running MS Money Deluxe 2006. I customize the portfolio view, then exit the application. The next time I start Money and go into the portfolio view, it's reset to the default. Aggravating. Anyone find this problem and/or a solution? PS- anybody else feel MS Money in general is fraught with bugs? I'm a software professional and while MS is not known for software innovation, I thought at least they'd ensure quality software, especially with personal finance products. In microsoft.public.money, tgl64 wrote: >I am running MS Money Deluxe 2006. > >I customize ...

Excel 2002: Can I save all files by just one click ?
Hi, I have 10 working files in an active window. There is no Save All button under the file menu. May I know if I can save all the files at one click without having to exit excel ? Thanks Low This delivers it in 2 clicks ... Hold down Shift key, click File > Close All Then click "Yes to All" in the ensuing prompt to save changes Success? Celebrate it, hit the YES below -- Max Singapore --- "Mr. Low" wrote: > I have 10 working files in an active window. > There is no Save All button under the file menu. > May I know if I c...

Can not get MS Money Premium to connect to internet after KB searc
I can not log into the Windows Live ID because Money will not connect to the internet. I am running Win XP SP2 on Tablet(Pro version) with IE 7 and have upgraded and reset ie7. I have gone through KB http://support.microsoft.com/kb/891338/ and http://support.microsoft.com/kb/899935/ from Cal Learner's previous posts. However, these have not worked and I cannot get to use Windows Live ID since it will not connect. I also reinstalled Money again, but not available. Anyone have any ideas? I know this has been a running problem, but I want to use the Live ID process so my bank info wi...

Modifying Activities associated view 08-25-04
Has anybody tried this unsupported trick in a production environment, or found any problems/issues related to this? Ketil ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I've tried this on my test system for the Activities Associated view {00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001903}, and it seems to work fine. I can now display and sort by creation date!!! This really solves a major problem with the system and I am keen to try this in my production system. Has anybody used this technique in a production environment yet? Are there any ...

Unable to open html attachment in outlook 2000 (Please help)
Currently using outlook 2000. Got an attachment html link. Click open, a new windows --> system32 opened. Click onto the attachment again, Click save as, into my computer, double click the link, then it able to open in IE. Q: Why can't I open it directly, instead I have to save the attachment before open the html file. Please help. Thanks & Regards James something is messed up if it's opening a windows explorer window. I think you'll need to reregister IE. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for ...

RMS MS Access Link
I just figured out a way to more easily manage my database items... You can use a linked table in MS access to connect to the SQL server and. Then the table can be edited in a spreadsheet-like view. Generally, you create a new blank database in Access. Then click on Tables. Right click and create a new linked table. Go through the motions to select your SQL database server and select the dbo.Item table. For more detailed information, search google or go to: http://www.frontpagehowto.com/sqlaccess.htm Jason I did made connection with MS Access but had an error when I try to access or ...

Problem Opening Outlook XP
I was having a few small problems with outlook xp so I uninstalled the whole office suite. After uninstalling I cleaned everything refering to "office", "outlook" in the registry (windows xp professional w/sp2) with jv16 PowerTools 2006. Then I reinstalled Office XP. Everything works except, when opening outlook I get the message "Failed to register a VB Script DLL. Reinstall or run Regsvr32.exe Vbscript.dll to self register.". Then outlook closes. I have registered vbscript.dll successfully and still the error. I have un/reinstalled several times now and still t...