Calender display

Can some one assist me? I would like to temporarely display the calender and
select the date in a form and capture the desired date.
I am a novice at this

Charles

CharlesCount

If you'd like to only have the calendar appear when you need to pick a date,
you can use this routine.

YourTextBoxName is the name of the box that will hold the date

YourCalendarName is the name of your calendar.

First, place the calendar where you want it to appear on the form.

Next, select the calendar and goto Properties--Format and set Visible = No

Then place this code in the form's code module:

Private Sub Form_Load()
   YourCalendarName = Date
End Sub

Private Sub YourCalendarName_Click()
   YourTextBoxName = YourCalendarName
   YourTextBoxName.SetFocus
   YourCalendarName.Visible = False
End Sub

Private Sub YourTextBoxName_DblClick(Cancel As Integer)
  YourCalendarName.Visible = True
End Sub

Now, when your user DoubleClicks on the textbox where the date will go, the
calendar will appear. The date is picked, and the calendar disappears!

Answers/posts based on Access 2000

Linq
11/12/2007 2:06:56 AM
There are several good website to get such tools so that you don't need to
reinvent the wheel.  whatever you do stay away from activex control for this,
they are a headache and cause versioning issue.  Below are two great calendar
pop-ups.  I have used both from several years now.  They are robust (do not
fail/crash)...

http://allenbrowne.com/ser-51.html
http://www.lebans.com/monthcalendar.htm
--
Hope this helps,

Daniel P

"CharlesCount via AccessMonster.com" wrote:

> Can some one assist me? I would like to temporarely display the calender and
> select the date in a form and capture the desired date.
> I am a novice at this
>
> Charles

displaying sender information in Outlook 2007
Hi, I have a user who was wondering if it is possible to display a sender's email address in Outlook without opening the mail, then right-clicking the name and going to the properties; or by viewing the message options from the mailbox. She uses another mail application that allows her to hover over a sender name so that she can see the address of the sender. It's just a screen tip that shows her the email address. Does Outlook offer anything like that? I can't find any other ways to see the actual email address except by going to the properties of a sender, or viewing t...

Money 2005 Account number displays as xxxxx
I have just upgraded from Money 2004 STD (Australia). All my account numbers in the 'accounts list' dialog box display mainly as 'xxxxx. My account numbers are alphnumeric. They are correct when I open the individual accounts. Does anyone have a work around or know of a fix for this bug? Rgds - Pete This is nothing more than stupid knee jerk pseudo-security. R-click and go to the account settings and it will look correct. "Peter" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1b3e01c4ac1c$02961af0$a601280a@phx.gbl... >I have just upgraded ...

Vector PowerPoint OLE Items Display Poorly
I've used PowerPoint slides in my Access databases to display relatively simple vector graphics for quite some time. However, recently, the quality of the graphics has seriously degraded. Specifically, what used to be a smooth line, circle, oval, or whatever, now displays as several jagged steps. It's as if the points used to represent the vector element are being rounded to some nearest value causing a loss of quality in the drawing. The details of what I'm doing is as follows: OS: Windows XP Professional Software: Access 2003 and PowerPoint 2003 Table: Three fields, I...

POS v.2.0 Time Clock display
Is there a file in the File Center that would permit us to implement an aggregate method so our employees can see the total hours worked when they view the Time Clock function? I'm not aware of any way to do this beyond running a report in Manager View, but it's a great suggestion. You should enter this into the suggestion database through CustomerSource. There isn't a selection for POS 2.0, so choose RMS when submitting. https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/ "M Kalmus" <MKalmus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25523729-D448-4885-AF...

Error bars won't display with named formula/range data
Hi all, I have a bit of a problem with Y error bars on a line chart. I'm tying to add custom error bars using a named formula but no error bars are displayed. If i use an array formula to display the values on a worksheet and select this range as the custom error bar then all is displayed fine. Also, if i use the named formula as a new series then all plots ok. The named formula is: =IssueCluster!DGH_Comparison-IssueCluster!DGH_Current It calculates the difference between the values in 2 cell ranges. Is this happening because the named formula is not evaluating itself? If so, is the...

Display Blanking in Windows 7
Hello, we are trying to programmtically blank display for a use case we have. This used to work in XP with the OCTL “IOCTL_VIDEO_SET_OUTPUT_DEVICE_POWER_STATE”. But this is deprecated in Vista and win7. Other methods of hooking, attaching a device to monitor stack etc. have been tried but they either blank the d3d surface as well, or bugcheck the system. The Wmi Provider for CIM_DesktopMonitor doesn't help as its underlying implementation in IRP_MJ_SYSTEM_CONTROL handler for monitor driver is not provided by Microsoft as of now. Trying to do it using Dxgi provided p...

Web Server not displayed when publishing
I have an issue in Deployment Manager when trying to publish new fields. The Web Server is not listed when publishing, so I am unable to publish. The list appears as blank. Everything else in CRM appears to work normally. Any suggestions? Thanks, James Brouhard I had the same problem up until recently. I called MS tech support who fixed the issue with a not-yet-public hotfix. It might work for you too. The KB number was 898566 Blaise "James Brouahrd" <JamesBrouahrd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:984BCCE3-03C0-4DC9-8E07-470CD50261F3@microsoft.com......

Displaying text on a controls
Hi, I want to display a text on a button control and static control from a my program. I tried doing SetButtonText() API , but it is not displaying it on a button control. Is their any API's to display a text on a" Button" and "Static" controls. Hi, Use SetWindowText(if the parent is a window) or SetDlgItemText(if the parent is dialog). Thanx, Ch.T.Gopi Kumar. "lucky" wrote: > Hi, > > I want to display a text on a button control and static control from a > my program. > I tried doing SetButtonText() API , but it is not displaying it o...

Body of email message displayed in Report shows all html tagging!
Hi, Has anyone been able to format the field (Description - for email messages) on the CRM report - Account Overview so that the html tagging is interpreted rather than displayed? Thanks! Maria ------=_NextPart_0001_668427F7 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit <Maria@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Has anyone been able to format the field (Description - for email messages) > on the CRM report - Account Overview so that the html tagging is interpreted > rather than displayed? This question about HTML fields gets asked frequently on the micr...

calenders
Situation: * We have NT running in a trust with Win2k3. I am slowing moving users across to Win2k3 from NT. * We also have Exchange 5.5 running with Exchange 2003. I am moving mailboxes across a few at a time. Problem: * The users who are moved across to Win2k3 are able to view everyone's calendars (mailboxes on Exchange 5.5 & 2003) * The users who are logging on to the NT domain are not able to see mailboxes of people who are on Exchange 2003. I would like everyone to view each others calendar, doesn't matter if they are in Exchange 5.5 or 2003 or logged on to the NT or 20...

Displaying XML Stream on ASP.NET Page
I am writing an application which will get stream of XML Data from a CRM application. I am able to make HTTP request and retrieve the xml stream in XML Text Reader. I want to display this data on an ASP.NET page. I have done some research and found that there is XML Web Server control in ASP.NET. However, all the examples I have seen utilize a XML document and not an XML Stream or XMLTextReader object. Can XML Web Server control also read from XML Text Reader. Also, what other options can I use to display stream of XML Data on ASP.NET Page. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Ashish wrot...

How to display a Visio diagram inside Microsoft Word (Without Visio)
I have Microsoft Word 2000 and wish to display a Visio diagram inside Word ? But I would like to know if its possible to do this without having Visio ? Thanks Copy all the items of the diagram from Visio and paste them into Word On Fri, 8 May 2009 17:28:21 -0500, "Michael" <win_drift@yahoo.com> wrote: >Copy all the items of the diagram from Visio and paste them into Word How do you do that without Visio? -- Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd. Electronics for Visio http://www.electronics.sandrila.co.uk/ On May 8, 3:28=A0pm, "Michael" <win_dr...@yahoo...

Displaying MailBox in Outlook 2002
I am running Microsoft Outlook 2002, and when I go into tools -> accounts -> view or change current -> change -> more settings -> and click on the advanced tab to add... a mailbox, I type in the correct mailbox name (i.g. ASFAX) and click add. Click OK throughout, and when I get back to my Folder List, I click on the ASFAX and it says "Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook could not access the specified folder location." I know the name of the folder is correct, and it works fine. Other people in my organization can access this mailbox just as d...

[Issue] Template sharing not displaying
I am trying to add security around mailmerge templates and only displaying them to certain users through sharing. I am able to share the templates I add but the interface only allows the users to choose a "Personal" or "Organization" template making the shared templates not display. Through the FilteredMailMergeTemplate view I can see the template, so the sharing is working, but the OOTB UI doesn't display it. Any plans on fixing this issue? Thanks ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the mo...

page cannot be displayed
I am unable to download anything from microsoft.com, i try and get the page cannot be displayed message no matter what i try to download. Thanks for sharing. "cowboysfan" <cowboysfan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D1B511C1-B8C6-4220-9C64-8858A0648935@microsoft.com... >I am unable to download anything from microsoft.com, i try and get the page > cannot be displayed message no matter what i try to download. what anti-virus app is installed and is the subscription still current? cowboysfan wrote: > I am unable to download anything f...

How to display email address of original sender when forwarding me
when using Outlook/Exchange environment. Outlook tends to resolve the email to display the name of accounts that are on the Global Address List. I need to forward the message with the email address information showing on the body so it can be parse by another software, however the original message text does not display the email address unless is from someone different from the organization. I believe the mapi client is doing the resolution. Is there a way to modify that? thanks when forwarding I get this from the appended original message text ---------------- From: Joe Doe ...

Spreadsheet Doesn't Display When Clicking Link
I am experiencing an odd behavior in Excel 2003 SP1. When I click on a xls link, either in an email, the desktop, or windows explorer, Excel opens the spreadsheet but the worksheet is not visible. All menu items are shown but cannot be clicked. The only thing that can be done is to close the application. At that point the spreadsheet displays momentarilly prior to Excel closing. If I open Excel and then open a file using file=>open, it works fine. I was wondering if anyone had experienced this and/or had any suggestions. I have alreday tried deleting and recreating the file associa...

Display only check box in CListView
I know that it is possible to have a check box in a ListBox but I would like to have a read only check box in a CListCtrl on my main window. Is that possible and how would I set it up? ...

Filename field path display with mapped drive
How do I get MS Word to display the complete path when I use the filename field. When I check the box to include the path, it displays the mapped drive letter and abbreviated path, not the complete path. For example, MS Word 2007 now displays the path as y:\mfg\tooling guide.doc instead of the full path \\svr05\Documents\mfg\tooling guide.doc I did not have this problem in Office 2003. I'm now running Office 2007 and Windows 7 Quote from June 2009: -------------------- The registry setting described in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322955 still seems to function in ...

Font displays as squares rather than as characters...
I can use Estrangelo Edessa in Word but not in Excel. Is there something I can do so that it works correctly in Excel? ...

###### appearing even though the cell is large enough to display everything
I have a cell with text in it and on my screen it appears as a series of pound signs. I have made the cell large enough that all the text should fit so I do not know why the pound signs will not disappear. Format the cell to General. Excel has a problem with cells that contain >255 but <1024 characters. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On 26 Apr 2006 12:55:14 -0700, jmelaragno@gmail.com wrote: >I have a cell with text in it and on my screen it appears as a series >of pound signs. I have made the cell large enough that all the text >should fit so I do not know why the pound sign...

display vendor name on the Requisition Item Entry screen
Display the selected vendor name on the Requistion Item Entry screen in Business Portal Requistion Management. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=061b4830-91bc...

displaying data within column
hi there i'm having alot of trouble trying to display data within column. here is a screenshot of what i am doing: '[img=http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/6720/graph2vr.th.jpg] (http://img363.imageshack.us/my.php?image=graph2vr.jpg) the x axis is phase so each column in the graph are phases. the y axi is time - how long each phase lasts. but within each of the phases (columns) i would like to display data the final data column in the spreadsheet - "% of cost in phase". so th phase (column) is broken down into its deliverables (the 2nd data colum in spreadsheet) accordi...

How to display animated GIF easily .. any system/ms contorl for this
Was wondering if there is a way to display an animated GIF easily .. maybe a variation / extension of the animation control ? -- All the best Thanks for the exponential performance info. "Doug Harrison [MVP]" <dsh@mvps.org> wrote in message news:<c1ibo01rf22ds149ukckbqhqb9bt3jsheq@4ax.com>... > It seems more likely you corrupted the heap somewhere. Show the call stack > and the code surrounding the crash site. Also give the exact exception type. > Also give compiler version and service pack. I take it you do have C++ > exceptions enabled for your ...

display a notification when new mail arrives #2
Hi Not sure if this is an Outlook or a Windows question! But here goes. Until a short while ago, I would get an 'unopened envelope' icon in the systray when new mail arrived, but now its gone.... Don't think I've done anything to change this - but it was really useful, so can anyone tell me how to put it back, thanks Outlook 2003: 1) Select Options from the Tools menu (in Outlook) 2) Click [E-mail Options] 3) Click [Advanced E-mail Options] 4) Check "Show an envelope icon in the notification area. -- Let me know if this helps! Bay Area DebG "Jeff" ...