Calculation 12-15-07

I design one form with TAB control I place sub form in tab control, the Sub
form is base on datasheet view, I add one unbound control text field which
enabled property set to NO, this control source property base on two other
column value like I have two bound(Table) fields I want to show the addition
of this field at runtime in this unbound field, every thing is perfect here
but I also want SUM of this unbound feild in datasheet view, I try many
things but It did not show sum of this unbound field, only Count function
work(Total Row option in 2007) for this field even I set format to general
number. how I achieve this functionality.

Thank you

Khurram,

Do  you want to add the two bound textboxes in the unbound textbox?  If yes,
then in the ControlSource property type in "=[txtBox1] + [txtBox2]" Without
Quotes"" and using your bound textbox names.

God Bless,

Mark A. Sam

"Khurram Naseem" <Khurram Naseem@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I design one form with TAB control I place sub form in tab control, the Sub
> form is base on datasheet view, I add one unbound control text field which
> enabled property set to NO, this control source property base on two other
> column value like I have two bound(Table) fields I want to show the
> addition
> of this field at runtime in this unbound field, every thing is perfect
> here
> but I also want SUM of this unbound feild in datasheet view, I try many
> things but It did not show sum of this unbound field, only Count function
> work(Total Row option in 2007) for this field even I set format to general
> number. how I achieve this functionality.
>
> Thank you

0
Mark

Date calculation on 2 fields
I have a query that calculates captures a date filed 20 days after the date which is entered. It then gathers all the dates after the 20 days has been calculated. I need to code another date field that doesnt grab info 45 days past the date. Example: works now user - puts in date 1/28/2010 query - subracts 20 days from that date = 1/08/10 query - then gathers all the dates after 1/8/10. Need - To look at another date field and make sure no data is gathered 45 days from the date in field. Are you talking about two separate queries, or a single query with two criteria? ...

Query Help 09-24-07
I have two fields TITLE and SUB TITLE which are both COMBO in a form. In the TITLE field i have this records. FURNITURE,STATIONERY ETC ETC In the SUB TITLE field i have this records. CHAIRS,TABLES ETC ETC I need to create one query that if i choose as a title FURNITURE and sub title (leaves it empty), all the furniture will be displayed If i choose title FURNITURE and sub title CHAIRS, it will display all CHAIRS that are under FURNITURE. Any help pls???? thanks a lot Try setting the default on the subtitle combo to "*" and your criteria Like [Forms]![YourForm]![YourCom...

Outlook 07: delete junk without reading? and sort inbox by "to"?
1) Delete messages without having to highlight them. I've tried flagging them then setting a rule to delete messages flagged with that colour but no resut. Mozilla mail has a column where you can click the junk mail status icon and the message is automatically sent to trash. 2) Include a column to indicate the recipient of a message (I cc all outgoing email to myself and would find it useful to have the "to" column in my inbox instead of in sent mail, which I do not use. Thanks in advance for help getting these two queries sorted. Jo Boppy <therealboppy@yahoo.com> wrote...

NEWSreader #12
Office2003 On one machine the news button works fine. It even can be added to the main toolbar menu. On another machine it worked day one. On day two, it opened a folder instead. I tried to move the button back to the customize/command window and it disappeared. I did a repair and it's still mia. I had the same problem with this on the prior motherboard and install on that machine. -- Thank you for your time. Sussertown --------------------------------------------------------------------- "Eliminate annoying spam! My mailbox is protected by iHateSpam, the #1-rated spam buster.&...

Display currency as calculated
Gyus I am just about finished but I can't get Excel to display my currency as the calculated result. I need to display this accurately so I can take the figures to my accountant. My issue is that when I calculate the GST on an amount, the calc is fine but is displayed in correctly eg $22.63 / 11 = 2.05727272727273, so I need it to display it as $2.05 not as it does - $2.06 (I am sure the taxman would like this printout). I looked at the TRUNC command but can't get it to work. Is there a way to do this in code to a column of numbers where every row has been summed(horiz...

Calculating Hours
I am looking to calculate hours and minutes. I want to calculate how long something has been running for by adding hours and minutes every week to the total. The problem is it stops counting after about 1000hours. is there a formula to count hours and minutes up to say 10000hours. It I put 500:45:00 in a1 and &00:45:25 in A1 The in A3 =A1+A2, I get 1201:30:25 I do not understand "it stops counting after 1000 hours" please give more details of your worksheet's layout best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from ema...

Auto Numbering 11-02-07
I'd like to set up an auto numbering system that increases by one everytime a new opportunity is opened which starts with the year and works from a certain start point like 10000, next open opportunity would be 2007100001 for example. Maybe an onload script? How can I make that happen? Thanks Pre Creat callout would help you here. /Aamir I have done similar work, and can do using precreate callout. -- Regards, MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com "Aamir" wrote: ...

Calculating Total
Hi there, I run the following code: Private Sub FShare__Coke_2LtPET_Exit(Cancel As Integer) [FShare: Total].Value = [FShare: Total].OldValue - [FShare: Coke 2LtPET].OldValue [FShare: Total].Value = [FShare: Total].Value + [FShare: Coke 2LtPET].Value Form.Recalc If [FShare: Coke 2LtPET].Value = 0 And [Price: Coke 2LtPET] <> 0 Then result = MsgBox("Price info entered - needs F Share info", vbOKOnly) Cancel = True End If End Sub However, for some reason the result blanks out any information in this field after this fun...

Calculating the average of cells
I am trying to use a formula to calculate the average of random cells currently containing data, however also including cells where data will be added at a later date but remain empty. Is this possible? On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 12:53:27 -0800, pippa <pippa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am trying to use a formula to calculate the average of random cells >currently containing data, however also including cells where data will be >added at a later date but remain empty. Is this possible? =average(<range1>,<range2>...) will work quite happily with blanks and no...

Pivot Table Help 12-17-09
Hello, Thanks for the help with this Pivot Table Question. In the "Drop Row Field Here" section I am dropping the salespeople’s name. In the "Drop Data Item Here" I am dropping October Sales. I know to change the table to sum in order to get the total for each salesperson. Here is my question: When I go to drop November sales I cannot figure out how to change the data from "count" to "sum" and keep October as a "Sum" as well. Can you help? Thanks Jim In excel 2003 by right clicking on the field name or its data in...

Calculating specifc byte positions in cells
Hi, Here is what I am trying to do: I have a spreadsheet that keeps track of employees vacation and sick time. The spreadsheet is formatted to column A is the employee name, columns B - AB are days of the month. I would like to have the manager be able to enter in the time off as either S8 or V8 (8 representing the number of hours off the employee had S = sick V = vacation). I would like Column AC to then calcuate the total sick hours and AD to calcuate the total of vacation hours. I played around with a few formulas but could not figure out a way to do it. Is there a way to have this d...

M06 S/D/P $12.97/15.97/17.97 after rebates
http://www.microsoft.com/products/info/editorial/22/cswspring06/default.mspx That's cheaper than at CompUSA/Best BUy. I would think the reailers would be yelling. For those that don't like mail-in rebates , I got M2006 Deluxe last week at Walmart in Windham,NH for $19 - no rebates. "Dick Watson" <littlegreengecko@mind-enufalready-spring.com> wrote in message news:OHkPuV2gGHA.4404@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > http://www.microsoft.com/products/info/editorial/22/cswspring06/default.mspx > ...

Calculate age
Hi there, How do I calcuate the age of a person if all I have is their date of birth in a cell? Is this possible in excel? Thanks for your help Suzanne One way: =DATEDIF(A1,TODAY(),"y") See http://cpearson.com/excel/datedif.htm for more options. In article <951FF122-C82D-4A48-88BE-FD29E288C8DD@microsoft.com>, Grd <Grd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi there, > > How do I calcuate the age of a person if all I have is their date of birth > in a cell? > > Is this possible in excel? > > Thanks for your help > > Suz...

calculating percentages #4
I'm trying to calculaate 2 percentages: 1. H2/D2 * 100 2. G2+H2/D2 * 100 Thanks! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=1ec12eee-65e9-44e3-bd59-5614166fd0aa&dg=microsoft.public.excel.mis...

Calculated Items in Pivot Tables #2
Dear all, I am new to excel pivot table and I would like to ask you all a question regarding the calculated items/fields in pivot table. I am making a pivot table whose data source is shown below: Team Person Amount_Sold Price_each Paper A 50 35 Paper D 60 25 Pen D 500 4 Desk C 20 400 Desk A 10 700 Pen B 700 3.5 Clip B 500 2.5 Clip C 600 2 Desk B 15 600 I am thinking if it is a way to ad...

Cells Not re-calculating despite autocalc on
I am an advanced excel user and this is the first time i have encountered this problem. My xls contains a mixture of arrays, lookups and sumif functions. MY array is pulling through the updated information (eg. a sum of spend on a category), and this in turn feeds to a total by quarter. HOwever the simple formula which adds the three months of the quarter is not updating. However, if i go to the cell with the forumla (which is as simple as a1+a2+a3) press F2 to edit, then press enter, hey presto it calculates? Weird. any ideas? I dont want to go into each cell and do that as there are th...

how do i set up a spreadsheet to calculate fuel milage
i want to make a spreadsheet that take my total km and liters and converts them to gallons and miles then calculates mpg 1 liter = 0.264172051 US gallon 1 miles = 1.609344 kilometers A = Kilometers B = liters =(A1*1.609344*0.264172051)/B1 OK, I've probably overdone it with the significant digits, but there's your equation. "Dmds" <Dmds@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:670B36AA-3E5F-4597-889E-81BDB4FF8DDB@microsoft.com... >i want to make a spreadsheet that take my total km and liters and converts > them to gallons and miles then calculates ...

CRM E-mail 07-05-04
I can send e-mail out from CRM, and it attaches the CRM ID on the subject line. However, when these e-mails are replied to, CRM does not pick them up. I've checked and the CRM Exchange Router appears to be running on the Exchange Server. How do I get the incoming e-mail into CRM? ...

forms 05-15-10
when i launch my form it takes quite a bit of time to release control to the mouse for me to do anything. my form has subforms, buttons, edit boxes, etc. what is the reason behind this dalay?. it is annoying. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/201005/1 You're sitting in front of your database, we're not! If you want us to help you'll have to do a much better job of telling us about your form! Is there code in the Form_Open or Form_Load events of your form? If so, copy and paste it here. Is your form ...

Reporting Services Error 10-10-07
Hi, I am having an error in Reporting Services. Can anyone suggest a solution; " An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted) Get Online Help Cannot create a connection to data source 'CRM'. (rsErrorOpeningConnection) Get Online Help Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON'. " Hi, Let me try.... The datasource could be corrupted. Go to http://<yourserver>/reports. Click on your <organization>_CRM folder. Click Show Details, and look at the properties. The connection should use Windows NT Integrated Security. ...

Printing Reports: Force A4 Format 07-23-07
hello! i am having trouble forcing a report to be in the A4 format when sending to the printer. it happens all the time that the report get send with the format 'letter' which causes the printer to stop and request for paper in letter format. the report i generate totally fits in the A4 format but it won't work the way i want it to! this is pretty annoying because i always have to manually push a button on the printer so that the report can be printed. is there a way through any preferences or vba code to make this work ? maybe someone can help me or give me a hint. thanks in adv...

Relationships 12-24-07
I'm using access 2007 I have this 2 table for (example) First table IDPlayer AutoNumber PlayerName Text SportType Text Sex Text Age number Second Table IDClub AutoNamber Clubname Text How Can I join this 2 table? Please give me full answer Example: 1- Is there any field need to add to any of this table? and why? 2- Is there any field need to change data type? and why? I want learn relationship by example This 2 table concern of player and the club they play on ...

About Unit calculation with a fixed duration task
Hello, Usually Units = Work / Duration, but in some case it seems this formula doesn’t work. I performed some basic tests in project: First test: I created a fixed duration task: 1 resource, Units = 100%, Work =5d, actual Work=0, so Duration = 5d and Remaining work =5d I changed Rem Work from 5d to 6d, the task become Units= 120%, Work =6d, so Duration = 5d and Remaining work =6d which is fine. Second test: I created a fixed duration task: 1 resource, Units = 100%, Work =5d, actual Work=1d, so Duration = 5d and Remaining work=4d I changed Rem Work from 4d to 5d, the task beco...

ntldr missing 12-30-09
missing hal.dll file.how can copy this file to system32 folder? "basheer" wrote: > missing hal.dll file.how can copy this file to system32 folder? See the following KB article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314477 basheer wrote: > missing hal.dll file.how can copy this file to system32 folder? ======================================= Maybe the following links will offer some ideas: Langa Letter: XP's Little-Known 'Rebuild' Command http://www.informationweek.com/story/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=185301251 Windows XP Setup - Missing HAL.DLL...

Cannot Create a new Company 07-13-10
Hi: I'm trying to create a new company in GP, we already have three up and running since November 2009, now i need to add six new companies, just for financial records. While running the utilities, in the 'Load Store Procedures' it gives me: "The following SQL statement produced an error: Grant Execute ON dbo.SE_Get_Acc_Detail_Open TO DYNGRP" I clicked 'Ok' then it gives me: "ERROR [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Cannot find the object 'SE_Get_Acc_Detail_Open', because it does not exist or you do not have permission.&quo...