Access 2000 embedded Excel Pivot Table - data source?

I have created an Access reporting module that uses several Excel pivot
tables which are embedded in the Access file.  There doesn't appear to be any
way to determine which table in Access the pivot tables are referenced to.
If you right click on the pivot table and select wizard, the area in which
the data source would normally appear in an Excel-based pivot table is
totally blank.

Any suggestions for how to identify the data source for a pivot table that
is embedded in an Access 2000 file?

Have a look at the property pivot_Table.SourceData

"Jeff" wrote:

> I have created an Access reporting module that uses several Excel pivot
> tables which are embedded in the Access file.  There doesn't appear to be any
> way to determine which table in Access the pivot tables are referenced to.
> If you right click on the pivot table and select wizard, the area in which
> the data source would normally appear in an Excel-based pivot table is
> totally blank.
>
> Any suggestions for how to identify the data source for a pivot table that
> is embedded in an Access 2000 file?
Could  you tell me where the properties may be viewed, please?

"Kevin McCartney" wrote:

> Have a look at the property pivot_Table.SourceData
>
> "Jeff" wrote:
>
> > I have created an Access reporting module that uses several Excel pivot
> > tables which are embedded in the Access file.  There doesn't appear to be any
> > way to determine which table in Access the pivot tables are referenced to.
> > If you right click on the pivot table and select wizard, the area in which
> > the data source would normally appear in an Excel-based pivot table is
> > totally blank.
> >
> > Any suggestions for how to identify the data source for a pivot table that
> > is embedded in an Access 2000 file?

Reporting from Project Server

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Pulling data from separate tabs

Excel button problem

learning Excel #3

Excel 97 #9

data sort

Pivot Table Question #5

predict future data

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

Status in table PurchaseOrderEntryDetail
Hello, We're trying to populate serial # into the PurchaseOrderEntryDetail table and run across the column 'Status'. What are the possible values for Status column in this table? Most of the time we see status of '2'. What does that mean? Please help. Many Thanks & Best Regards, Nikki ...

Access to User Calendar

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?

microsoft.public.access.conversion