wich advantage to convert access 2000 to 2003 for my program?

hi
i have more program created with vb.net and access 2000 as database

i would like convert this databases on versione 2003 or 2007
if i shoud do it, wich adavantage i take for this conversion?
security?
more running?
or other?

thanks

If the front end is  VB.NET application, you will not gain any advantage
from converting the back end from an Access 2000 mdb to an Access 2002/3
format mdb.

"Amodio" <Amodio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hi
> i have more program created with vb.net and access 2000 as database
>
> i would like convert this databases on versione 2003 or 2007
> if i shoud do it, wich adavantage i take for this conversion?
> security?
> more running?
> or other?
>
> thanks

0
Allen

Importing Outlook data into Access 2003
I recently reinstalled Office 2003 and have encountered the following problem: I want to import my contacts in Outlook into an Access 2003 database. When I go to File/Get External data, there is no option to import from Outlook. In fact, the only choices I'm given are Microsoft Access, Windows Sharepoint Services, XML and ODBC databases. How can I enable the options I've had in past installations of Access? Thanks in advance, Pic Select Full install instead of typical Pieter "Pic" <compuBUTNOTTHIStoot@att.net> wrote in message news:uqqbh3t26icr6bo0httq2b6640b78pq56...

forwarding in Exchange 2003 #2

Install FrontPage 2003 on Windows 7
i tried several times to install, the program told me it has been installed, but it is not. What can I do. On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 10:48:01 -0700, monising <monising@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >i tried several times to install, the program told me it has been installed, >but it is not. What can I do. Please be more explicit about what you're doing, what you're seeing, and what error messages - if any - you are getting. I have FrontPage 2003 installed on Windows 7 Ultimate x64, and it's working fine. Also, are you installing from original media? A...

Outlook 2003 forgets contacts after 1 day
Outlook 2003 is remembering contacts for a day and then automatically deleting them. I have spent the last hour searching and can't find the right setting to stop this from happening. Has anyone got any advice? Outlook does not automatically save Contacts ever. To what feature are you referring? Autocompletion? -- Russ Valentine "slycbod" <slycbod@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:36DBB238-7462-452F-85EB-15258BCD8B05@microsoft.com... > Outlook 2003 is remembering contacts for a day and then automatically > deleting them. I have spent th...

Publisher 2000 changes default font
Having loaded Publisher 2000 onto a Win98 m/c I have discovered fonts used by Groupwise have changed. This implies that P2000 has changed the default font somewhere - any ideas please? How do I change the fonts in GroupWise http://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/search/searchtid.cgi?/10061270.htm -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "PS" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1be4401c45220$f2b1b4a0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Having loaded Publisher 2000 onto a Win98 m/c I have > discover...

Outlook 2003 Cant get to newsgroups
I dragged the NEWS icon from tools/customize/commands/go to the GO button on the tool bar. It worked fine then I got on a newsgroup and a posting that read "payback" multiple times. I didnot open the attachment. Next time I tryied to go to NEWS it was not there. How can I get newsgroup access back? Tryied reinstalling Outlook2003 and Office 2003 with no luck. Expect the answer to be in registry. Help please. I got the similar problem and got the fix. Here is what you need to do: - add the NEWS button under Go menu - accept Outlook Express is your default NEWS client - c...

copy of exchange 2000
I don't suppose microsoft is providing Exchange 2000 as a free download anywhere are they?? Until we can afford to move up to SBS 2008 (hopefully later this year), I want to trash our SBS 2000 (too many issues with it) and simply install a win2k server with Exchange until we can move on. We are not using any of the other SBS components any longer anyway... If anyone knows where I might be able to get this from, I would be very appreciative! Thanks, Brad Why not look at BPOS? $10 per user a month it's a great inexpensive solution. You may find you do not ne...

Deleted exchange 5.5 site not replicating over the ADC to Exchange 2000 side
We are a part of a shared Exchange 5.5 organization but our site is primarily Exchange 2000/2k3. We maintain a single 5.5 server as the rest of the Org is 5.5. The problem we are seeing is when the folks who control the Organization at the top level remove a site that is no longer used, that deletion is not carrying over the CONFIG_CA agreement to the Exchange 2000/AD side. Our Exchange 5.5 server executes the deletion with no issue. Any ideas on why this deletion is not replicating properly over the ADC and throught the SRS database? In the past we have manually removed the sites/recipie...

Outlook 2003: Print address book
I'm running Outlook 2003 as a stand alone program without a network. I can't print the address book. The address book menu does not offer any print options including those found in the Help and Support and the MS Knowledge Base. It also doesn't offer the option to export/import. What am I missing here? Operating Windows XP Home SP2, IE 6 SP2, Outlook 2003. Thanks for any suggestion -- Phil pdischert@iname.com There is no address book in Outlook. There are lots of choices for ways to print your Contacts Folder: http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/print.htm -- Russ V...

cannot uninstall Exchange 2000
Just finished a migration from Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2000, and I'm not able to uninstall Exchange 2000 from the old server to demote it gracefully. I realize I can manually uninstall, but I'm trying to avoid that if possible to keep it clean. The error I'm getting is: Setup encountered an error while checking prerequisites for the component "Microsoft Exchange 2000": 0x80072030 (8240): There is no such object on the server. The bottom portion of the log is: [05:51:15] Entering CCompDomainPrep::ScGetEffectiveMode [05:51:15] Leaving CCompDomainPrep::...

Issue installing FRx 6.7 on Windows 2003
I am encountering an unhandled exception error when attempting the installation. The installation prompts for the language, I select English, then Next. The progress bar makes it all the way to the right of the next screen, then I get the above error. This is a brand new quad CPU Dell OS is base WIndows Server 2003 Enterprise, not SP1 Only installed software is: IIS 6.0 (FTP, WWW, MSMQ) CA ArcServe (backup software) SQL 2000 Enterprise, Analysis Services, both at SP3a WinZip Acrobat 6.0 Reader Hello, Can you give us the exact error message you're receiving (all words and numbers fro...

Conversion from Outlook 2000 to 2003
Currently using Outlook 2000. I am planning on getting a new computer and it will have Outlook 2003 contained on it. How do I save my "data" files (active as well as archive) so I can resume using them with my new computer? Thanks in advance for any help. -- Have a great day, except you spammers To email, remove the obvious ....... On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 10:10:00 -1000, Les <lester123_nospam@att.net> wrote: > Currently using Outlook 2000. I am planning on getting a new computer > and > it will have Outlook 2003 contained on it. How do I save my "data&qu...

making an equation in access
Hi, I would like to create a field that works out a formula based on other fields. i.e field z=field4, when field 1<field 2 - field 3 etc. Yes, it may be a silly question but I am only new to this....Thanks, Dani. Dani, recommend against creating a "field" in a table and storing this value. One of the generally accepted rules of relational database development is not to store a "computed" (any value that is based on the value of other fields in your database) value in the table. It is a waste of database space, and will eventually result in bad data (...

Covert v. 2000 -> v. 2.0

Print Vertical Banner in Pub 2000
Is it possible to print a vertically oriented banner with Publisher 2000? I have made many horizontally oriented banners, and would like to attempt a vertically oriented one. Any tips? Help... ...

Exchange 2003 with SP2 problems...

save as version 2003 problem
I'm working in vba in Access to create and save an Excel file. All's good except that one of the workstations this is runnign on is using Office 2007. I'm developing in 2003 and all the other workstatiosn they have are using 2003. It's very important that the files be saved in 2003 format. When I do this, it runs fine and saves as 97/95 objExcelBk.SaveAs sTempPath & sExcelFileName, xlExcel9795 ','56 = xl 2000/2003 I read online in a forum post that "56" is the correct code for saving as 2003 but that's when the code is written in 20...