Testing a Sharepoint environment and I can easily manipulate and run the
database from Access 2007, but when I try to use Access 2003 it wants me to
save the database to a location.   The Access 2003 has the compatiblity pack,
but it seems to not work when I download it.
So the question is using Sharepoint 2007 and posting the Access 2007 format
to it, can a user go to the sharepoint site and use a 2003 Access database
that has the compatibility pack and open without having to download it?

Hoardling1

Send check for $500.00 to: David A Jennings, 202 E Penn Ave., Pennsboro, WV
26415
"Hoardling1 via AccessMonster.com" <u43783@uwe> wrote in message
> Testing a Sharepoint environment and I can easily manipulate and run the
> database from Access 2007, but when I try to use Access 2003 it wants me
> save the database to a location.   The Access 2003 has the compatiblity
> pack,
> but it seems to not work when I download it.
> So the question is using Sharepoint 2007 and posting the Access 2007
> format
> to it, can a user go to the sharepoint site and use a 2003 Access database
> that has the compatibility pack and open without having to download it?

David
1/29/2010 3:21:53 PM
derick
0
derick
2/14/2010 3:52:17 PM
"derick" <derick@microsoft.com> д����Ϣ����:D53EA935-F749-4AC4-A63B-DFB3B58F30C7@microsoft.com...
> derick

0
lilei

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Reporting from Project Server

WCF Client serialization problem

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003