Too many rows for Excel output from Access 2000

All:

 In my application  I am exporting  several records to excel file
dynamically using a query,when the number of records exceeds 50000 records
in one of the scenarios I am getting this error :There are too many rows to
output, based on the limitation specified by the output format or Microsoft
access

    Dim stDocName As String
    stDocName = "Query11"
    DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputQuery, stDocName, acFormatXLS, , 1

 Can any one suggest the solution to this problem,

Thanks in Advance,
VT

0
vtreddy

IIRC, OutputTo uses an earlier Excel format that limits to 16K rows.

Use the TransferSpreadsheet Method instead.  Check Access VB Help.

--
HTH
Van T. Dinh

"vtreddy" <vtreddy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> All:
>
>  In my application  I am exporting  several records to excel file
> dynamically using a query,when the number of records exceeds 50000 records
> in one of the scenarios I am getting this error :There are too many rows
> output, based on the limitation specified by the output format or
Microsoft
> access
>
>     Dim stDocName As String
>     stDocName = "Query11"
>     DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputQuery, stDocName, acFormatXLS, , 1
>
>  Can any one suggest the solution to this problem,
>
> Thanks in Advance,
> VT

0
Van

removing replicated table information from MS Office Access 2003
I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. If I import the file without any replicated information (ie. s_ColLineage, etc) how would this affect the database? Is it safe to do this? Would I be better off just making the tables not replicable? Thanks On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 03:33:07 -0800, DukeJon <DukeJon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Assuming your Access database does not need replicating, yes, it is safe to omit those fields during import. -Tom. >I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. >If I import the f...

Excel 2007

Copy entire row where CellValue=0

Crash on 'Send"

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Excel not Access

help with simple maths in excel

Opening Excel Workbooks

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

How do I use traffic lights in excel

HELP! remote data not accessible msg

Excel DNS query

outputting values to a range from one formula
I wish to generate a table automatically by means of a single formula that applies an iteration on a starting given value with a given step, and the computed values are posted/entered automtically into cells from a given cell onwards, say below it, until the computed value reaches a certain given limt. This is somehow the inverse of INDIRECT or of OFFSET. These can pull values from a variable addresses of cells. What I need is to push values into a variable addresses of cells. Can anyone help me on that?? Thanks. :confused -- Shafe ---------------------------------------------------------...

Using Visio HTML output within frames
Hi, I want to include visio HTML output in a frame of another html file. Unfortunately it is not working. I understood the problem is in vml_*.htm files. It is due to, the target arrtibute(pointing to _parent) in v:shapetype tag and href attribute (pointing to #) in v:shape tag. These attributes should point to "_top" and "<target-html-file>#" respectively inorder to work. I want to change these options while saving .vsd as web page? I would appreciate if you can help me in this regard. <v:shapetype id="VISSHAPE" target="_parent" coor...