test - 147700

Peter

TEST
Test 1 Yes, that worked. Now start posting serious questions about Access because that's what this NG is for. If you need to do some more testing do it in the apropriate group being: Test -- Maurice Ausum "Douglas" wrote: > Test 1 > ...

Stat Testing and Charts
Does anyone know if there is a way to stat test an Excel Bar Chart and have it put the letter markers on the graph next to the bar chart value? My friend and I are trying to do this, but the only way we can come up with is to determine in pixels about where it should be and put a text box in with the appropriate letters. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Get Rob Bovey's XY Chartlabeler from www.appspro.com and use it to label the bar chart with specified cell contents. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta, MS MVP -- Excel www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-i...

test
oooooooooooooo!!! ...

Test for #VALUE! in a cell
I want to use SEARCH to find a string (a) within a string (b), but if the string is not there (a not in b), I want the cell to display a blank or zero, not "#VALUE!". Is there a way to test for #VALUE! such that I could include in an IF statement (if #VALUE! then show 0)? Thanks. Hi try =IF(ISNUMBER(SEARCH(...)),"Found",0) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany The original Lisa Pease wrote: > I want to use SEARCH to find a string (a) within a string (b), but if > the string is not there (a not in b), I want the cell to display a > blank or zero, not "#...

Generating Multiple Choice Tests
I currently use Access 2003 to create tests. I am looking to use a grouping and random sampling method to improve efficiency. In as much that I use access to create tests now, is VBA an appropriate platform for randomizing and group sampling or should I go to an independent language. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. -- mhm karst, ******UNTESTED... Something like... SELECT TOP 1 Rnd([TestID]) AS Expr1, TestText FROM tblTests ORDER BY Rnd([TestID]) -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access) "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, inform...

test
this is test post Please use a test newsgroup to make test posts http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.test.here&exp=1 Thank You Tom Wickerath Microsoft Access MVP http://www.accessmvp.com/TWickerath/ http://www.access.qbuilt.com/html/expert_contributors.html __________________________________________ "eee" wrote: > this is test post ...

Test. Please ignore
Test only. Please ignore go to microsoft.test -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Cire" <e@UNSPAMnotnam8.news.vispa.com> wrote in message news:jd2dk2-smf.ln1@mercury.tcm.vispa.net.uk... > Test only. Please ignore > > Cire wrote: > Test only. Please ignore I see you're another f*****t who can't be arsed to find the proper test groups and thinks he can just post a test wherever he fecking well pleases! Test groups were designed for a reason - so that legitimate groups didn'...

Uninstalled Word 2004 test drive
I installed the "Test Drive" version of Microsoft Word 2004 on my ibook, = G2,=20 500 mhz, machine. I am running Panther. After trying it for a couple = days=20 and becoming very frustrated with the program I followed all directions = to=20 remove the program ... I removed only the 2004 version. After uninstalling I could not automatically open any of my word = documents.=20 I never "created" any using the test drive, but I can't open any of my=20 documents created on my Word X version. Trying to open these documents I received an error message: "The operation co...

test 07-24-06

testing
Recently I have been asked in a test for Excel to move the insertion point to the bottom of the page. I cannot find ANY terminology within help that explains what an insertion point is or how to move it. This may be so simplictic that it goes over my head, but nonetheless, it is over my head. Does anyone know what this means or how to do it? Thank you in advance for your assistance. Insertion Point is a term used in Word more often than XL. It refers to where text will appear when you start typing (i.e., 'inserting' text). I would guess that the test was referring to the Ac...

Logical test
for eg if i enter in a column Breakshift, i want in another column digit one automatically. what is the formula for this? Does the if function work only for numbers or it works for alphabets too? -- Life isa journey not a destination Put this in the "1" column =IF(A1="Breakshift",1,"") Sherees wrote: > for eg if i enter in a column Breakshift, i want in another column digit one > automatically. what is the formula for this? Does the if function work only > for numbers or it works for alphabets too? =IF(A1="Breakshift",1...

microsoft office install
Office:mac student/teacher edition was installed on our new i-mac before "uninstallinng" the "test drive" version first. Do I have to uninstall both versions (and reinstall the purchased version) or just the "test drive" (does that leave the purchased version operating?). If I have to reinstall the student/teacher edition, (which is good for 3 installs) is one of those now wasted? Or can I do numerous installs on the same computer without penalty? zeb wrote: > Office:mac student/teacher edition was installed on our new i-mac > before "uninstallinng&...

test #14
test Please ignore this post. Thank you. "Amanda George" wrote: > test ...

Test post on 1/28/2010, 0354 IST
Test post on 1/28/2010, 0354 IST -- Ashawani ...

test #10

test
Hi! This is a test. All working fine. Sorry, all is NOT working fine. Your test post showed up here, as opposed to being in a newsgroup intended for testing, such as microsoft.public.test.here -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Sam Cool" <magician655@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:E6A1DF97-DC5D-49A5-8F16-8A046AA0FB77@microsoft.com... > Hi! This is a test. All working fine. ...

Test if DB or table exist
Hi AllI have a code that deletes an external database (kill code), imports a new copy of this (call it DB1), then deletes a few tables from another DB (call it DB2) and imports new - up to date - copies of these table from DB1 into DB2. Sounds daft I know - but it's to ensure that field staff have an up to date copy of the server backend on any stand alone laptops.Here is the problem (never underestimate the need for field staff to mess things up). Everything works fine "unless" either of the DB is missing or any of the table that are being deleted or imported is not there. Ho...

test

testing 01-17-08
post for testing, please delete this. thanks Test posts should be made to appropriate newsgroups, such as microsoft.public.test.here. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "kuorofeel" <kuorofeel@gmail.com> wrote in message news:Oaua9AQWIHA.5980@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > post for testing, please delete this. > thanks ...

test
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01CB3AF3.76FC47E0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-2" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable blaf ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01CB3AF3.76FC47E0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-2" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD></HEAD> <BODY> <DIV dir=3Dltr> <DIV=20 style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: ...

test
test ...

test
test ...

How do I make a copy of company for test/training purposes?
What are the steps to follow to create a copy of my current company to use as a training company on the same server? I know I have to create the company using utilities, but what steps do I use to get the data connected? Thanks On May 29, 10:45=A0am, Bob Harrison <BobHarri...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > What are the steps to follow to create a copy of my current company to use= as > a training company on the same server? I know I have to create the company= > using utilities, but what steps do I use to get the data connected? > > Thanks Hi Bob Follow the KB...

test 06-11-10
Just moved over to this usenet server from MS and am checking to see if it accepts posts --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: news@netfront.net --- "bobster" <fauxie@bogus.net> wrote in message news:huucn2$15ai$1@adenine.netfront.net... > Just moved over to this usenet server from MS and am checking to see if it > accepts posts Nope, try again. :oD ...

Counting specific test in a column in another worksheet that fall between entered dates
Hi, I'm trying to count the amount of times a txt string appears associated with a date on a different worksheet between two separately entered dates on the sheet were the calculation is being performed. Im using this formula but it only returns the 'value if false' even-though the logical test result is true i.e Derbyshire has been entered into the sheet on the 09/09/09 : =IF(('Tests 1'!$D:$D="Derbyshire"),(COUNTIF('Tests 1'!A:A,">="&$N$22)-COUNTIF('Tests 1'!A:A,">"&$O$22)),"") Thanks for any in...