Re: New Website and getting indexed Found out that prince harry seems to be in thenews

http://pearlcompany.ca/labels/prince%20harry%20girlfriend.html seems to be
really popular in google these days but with all the bragging I see on
google adsense I still have yet to have one successful steady income of
checks why do you guys always lie how easy it is and I haven't even got one
click yet how am I suppose to get to 10 bucks to even get verified?

I would rather get a steady check every two weeks I just don't get it what
does it take?

0
Kevin

Tractor Fed label roll gets 3.3 inch feed at end of page? How do.
Once again I begin what seems like a simple project and reality hits me with a two by four on the back of the head. THE ISSUE: Continuous form, custom product and serial number label for our products that feeds a Page Break at the end of the page in letter size page. I’ve used the Label Wizard and I defined the label as continuous, yet after 6 labels that print perfectly, I get a feed of 3.375 inches. I’ve looked everywhere in Access and I cannot find a way to override this automatic feed. THE SOFTWARE: Access 2002 SP3 THE PRINTER: Okidata Microline ML591, Dot Matrix 24 Pin, Rear Tra...

where can I get the 2010-2011 academic calendars?
I can only get 2009-2010 ore previous years academic calendars but not 2010-2011 academic calendar. Where can I get one? MFY wrote: > I can only get 2009-2010 ore previous years academic calendars but not > 2010-2011 academic calendar. Where can I get one? There is *one* in the MS templates collection; because there is no link yet for 2010-2011 calendars, it's stuck in the 2009-2010 group. To go directly to it, use this link: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC300084441033.aspx?CategoryID=CT102853591033 -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP ...

Getting rid of "fax" numbers when sending e-mail
I use Outlook XP for e-mail and also for contacts. I use my "Contacts" folder as my address book. Whenever I send an e-mail, Outlook always asks me to choose which address I want for the contact, and it brings up both the e-mail address and the fax number. So I have to go through an extra step almost every time of choosing which I want. Is there any way to stop it from bringing up the "Fax" number? See http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/nofax.htm Lee Daum wrote: > I use Outlook XP for e-mail and also for contacts. I use my > "Contacts" folder as my add...

New user mailbox creation doesn't happen
I have installed Exchange 2003 w/ SP1 on my win2k3 server with all of the latest OS updates as well, and when I create a new user I have to reboot the server before the new user is able to use thier new email box. One MS knowledgebase mentioned something about this happening on dual processor machines however this is only a single processor machine, it also stated that SP1 would fix this problem, however it appears that this problem still exists and is not related to dual processor machines. I have checked the event and error logs and come up with nothing fruitful there either. If an...

Hotmail/outlook 0x800CCC0D error 'server not found'
for the last 4 days I been getting intermittent error message with my Outlook2003..............Task 'Hotmail: Folder:Inbox Synchronizing headers.' reported error (0x800CCC0D) : 'The server could not be found.' I've been grandfathered in so I am allowed to use Outlook with my Hotmail. I've repaired outlook, used the Winsock fixer, turned off NAV and Norton Security, went from wireless to plugged directly in the the cable modem, etc. Now I found out my Father, next town over, is having the same happen to him. Different Internet provider. Looking on the http://su...

Need loop structure to get round limited IF statements
I'm completely stuck. I have a spreadsheet that has a worksheet fo each month of the year plus an extra one called TOTALS. In each month there is one row per employee (there are about 20-3 employees) and the columns represent the days of the month. Its spreadsheet to calculate holiday totals. The idea is: the holdays get entered with a '1' and in the TOTALS lis there's a drop down of the names of the employees. The select thei name and the total appear for each month. I've tried nested IF's bu I'M limited to 7. I don'T have much programming knowlege and I c...

How do I get other email form my other accounts to show up
I have an email with hotmail, I would like to show up on my outlook and I have an email with my university, I would like to show up on my outlook. Is this possible and how if it is? How to Configure Outlook with Hotmail http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;287424 How do I add a POP3 email account in MS Outlook 2003? http://support.ephost.com/Customer/KBArticle.aspx?articleid=3 "MIKE25" <MIKE25@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CC42F32B-FCB4-42C3-AA1D-E29D3E314DCA@microsoft.com... >I have an email with hotmail, I would like to show up ...

How to prepare a new GAL
I have several groups an I need an Address List each one Thanks Your post is pretty non-specific, so try this. 823151 HOW TO: Create a New Global Address List with a Custom Search by Using http://support.microsoft.com/?id=823151 >-----Original Message----- >I have several groups an I need an Address List each one. >Thanks >. > ...

RE: NV_CUSTOMDRAW and LVS_OWNERDATA
This is normal behavior, you will need to draw the entire row when processing the NM_CUSTOMDRAW message. D0h. Thats the answer I was looking for :) Cheers! Casey ============ Frank Hickman NobleSoft, Inc. ============ "Casey Langen" <avatar5d@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:yQQnb.17925$vi6.10586@newssvr29.news.prodigy.com... > Hi all, I have a question: > > I am using a virtual list control (LVS_OWNERDATA), and trying to handle the NM_CUSTOMDRAW message to draw something custom in one of the columns -- problem is, the NM_CUSTOMDRAW message only gets fired once f...

Re: VBA coding
Reply meant for another post -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Don Guillett" <donaldb@281.com> wrote in message news:... > right click on sheet tab>view code>insert this>save. > Now, when you enter anything in column F (6) a row will be inserted > > Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) > If Target.Column = 6 Then Target.EntireRow.Insert > End Sub > > > -- > Don Guillett > SalesAid Software > donaldb@281.com > "Nadeem Shafiullah" <nadeem57@telus.net> wrote in message > news:%23k...

Be a A+ Certified and get $33,780 Salary per year #2
Hi, Start your bright career with A+ Certification and get $33,780.08 (according to about.com salary survey). Visit http://tinyurl.com/ckzf4j8 for CompTIA A+ Certification, Practice Exams, Study Material / Books and Dumps =85=85. ...

New Laptop
Will Excel spreadsheets created in Office 97 copied from CD backup to a new laptop with Windows XP Home/Office 2003 retain all formulae and formats, allowing me to continue adding data? Swampy, I don't think you will have any problems with your files -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "swampy" <swampy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C5935905-81BC-41EF-8CED-8FC1C4E5D028@microsoft.com....

Setting up a new integration for Wennsoft subcontractors
Hello, I'm having difficulty in setting up a new integration for importing vendors and subcontractors from one data base to the another. I need to be able to stipulate Jobs and cost codes against these as well though I think I'll need to create new integrations for that? Any ideas?? Cheers ...

Not showing any mail address for new users..
Hi, I have a problem with a Exchange server 2003, when i make a new user in AD. The user don't get the default Reciptient policy from the Exchange Server, the "Automatically update e-mail addresses based on recipient policy" is selected. And there is no mail box for this user in the Exchange System Manager under Servers/"server"/First Storage Group/Mailbox Store/Mailboxes. There is nothing in the event viewer, users that is already created can send and recive mail. It's only new users and Distribution Groups that don't get any mail address or mail box.....

? Re Balancing Account Stalled, Then Fixed, H2 Prevent
I'm using Money 2004 Deluxe. Started in mid-August and all has basically worked fine until this week. (Did have a temporary loss of .NET Passport but found the fix for this in prior posts here and fixed it). This week, I started to balance a credit card account. After entering starting & ending balances, date, etc. nothing would happen when I clicked the Next button. I "Googled" for this symptom and found a year old thread for this issue. The thread concluded with the advice that I should contact Microsoft. I did and they were very prompt in responding, instructing me t...

New Account in Outlook 97
I have outlook 97 on my pc but am currently using Outlook Express. I want to set up my existing account on Outlook - how do I do this? Depends on whether you've updated to IMEP or not. Here's a quick step-by-step: * go to the Control Panel > Mail applet * make sure that the profile that's showing (which typically is the contents of your default profile) has the following services in it: - Personal Folders (this defines the location that mail/items can be stored in) - Outlook Address Book (another address book provider - this one takes the electronic addresses from Contacts a...

Moving mail to new computer?
Hello.... I am using Outlook and am movign to a new computer. How do I move saved mail (and any saved mail in folders) to the new computer? Is there an eqsy process of moving certain files? Is there a network way? Tahnk you Copy Outlook.pst to a new location on your new computer. Rename Outlook.pst to Outlook.old at the old location on your new computer. Restart Outlook and Outlook wil ask where your Outlook.pst is. Select Outlook.pst at the new location. Done. Nees "Stan Rudnick" <stan@andrewslucia.com> schreef in bericht news:5xSyf.20351$or4.20097@newssvr12.news....

New functionalities in version 3.0
Hi, I'm looking for any specyfication of new functionalities in version 3.0. We are writing new functionalites in base of 1.2 version - maybe it will not needed and we spend time. search google for microsoft crm and you will see lots of news items related to version 3.0 -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "Rafal" <Rafal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9C72D354-3ACC-479D-9B17-BC65036F978A@microsoft.com... > Hi, I'm looking for any specyfication of new functionalities in version 3.0. > We are writing new functionali...

Problems re-entering product key
Hey guys, need some help here, am at a lost. This is the situation: After updating my mac office 08, I couldn't open any office application because apparently, my product key was invalid. So I went through the procedure of removing and re-entering my product key as stated on mactopia's website. But I am stuck at the step of entering my (new) product key. Clicking on 'continue' gives no response. Anyone encountered such a problem or know what's the problem? Thank you so much for your help. On 4/1/10 8:24 PM, Samantha wrote: > This is the situation: After ...

Error: "Operation Failed. An object could not be found"
I am attempting to close/delete a duplicate personal folder. I'm having difficulty and get the above error (listed in subject) I have Outlook 2003, WinXP sp1. I only see one personal .pst file when i search data location... I'm going to just add a new one but i still would like to have the other one completely off the folders window pane. Any help is appreciated Close Outlook, go to Control panel, mail. Make a new profile - do not copy your current profile. Add the current pst to the profile and set it as default message store. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach...

[ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default dr
Please Help… I have a button on a unbound form, that fires a macro to run the code below… however… I keep getting [Microsoft] [ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified I believe I have everything as far as Access installed correctly… Is there a problem with my code? Public Function Update_Assign() As String 'Error Handling On Error GoTo Err_Update_Assign_Click 'Establish Dim allRecords As ADODB.Recordset Dim cnCh5 As ADODB.Connection Dim strConnection As String Dim cmdCommand As ADODB.Command Set cmdCommand = New ADODB.Command Dim M...

C Drive getting eaten
A couple three months ago I was forced to reformat my internal hard drive as the only way to get rid of a virus or spyware or something. I chose to partition the drive into a cmall C: partition (24 gigs) and use it for Windows and program files only. The other partition I would use for data type files. (90 gigs). I quickly found that the C: drive wasn't big enough, so I set up a Programs folder on the F: partition and installed the additional programs I needed there. (I don't understand how the numbers add up because I thought I had a 120 gig drive, not a 114 gig d...

Re: how get rid of cells with unused formulas
Actually a much older solution is better for suppressing zero values selectively -- format with a custom format so that the third parameter is empty which is a zero value. This allows you to be selective. Format, cells, number #,###.00;-#,###.00;;@ the fomat of custom formatting is positive numbers; negative numbers; zero; text you can override positive, negative but those are the defaults. see the topic "Create a custom number format" in your Excel Help. related: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/formula.htm --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [s...

Add new fields to a form
Access Newbie here. I created a simple little Contacts database and emailed it to my data entry person who is in another city. She has already entered quite a few records. Now I would like to add a couple of new fields to the form. Whats the best way to do that? Is it possible for me to email her the new form and she can import it into her database? James The database should be split into a front-end (containing the queries, forms, reports, macros and modules), linked to a back-end (containing the tables and relationships). In that way, anytime you need to make an application ch...

Get All users from the mscrm
hi, how can i get the avalable users in ms crm through program(C# or VB.NEt)? Lots of thanks query the systemuser table using wither columnset xml or fetch xml BK "someone" <someone@somewhere.com> wrote in message news:OffLOAUnDHA.3316@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > hi, > how can i get the avalable users in ms crm through program(C# or VB.NEt)? > > Lots of thanks > > ...