Problems with DBase IV file exporting after converting frojm MS Access 97 to MS Access 2000

In our MS ACCESS 97 database that we have converted to a MS Access 2000
database.  In this application we transfer (TransferDataBase) a table  with
a memo field to DBase IV.  Our application uses the dbf and dbt files
generated to do some further manipulation.  The system works under MS Access
97 but does not under Ms Access 2000.

Is the dbf page size exported different in MS Access 2000?

Any other driver or parameter settings in MS Access that could be affecting
this?

We also notice that the new MS Access transfer cmd produces a new file with
an MDX extension.  Can we get Access to work without this file?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Dave

0
Robert

Linking files 2 ways

Question -Problem

Excel 97 #9

Using Relative path for XML data file?

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

Merging Two Office Data Files
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0038_01C3C6E7.505DB790 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Here is the situation: I've a desktop and a laptop. Before I bought the laptop I was using MS = Outlook on my desktop. Now that I'm using my laptop mostly, I would like = to have my old emails from my desktop Outlook merged with the laptop = Outlook emails. I don't want to replace the laptop outlook files with = the desktop outlook files is the folder - C:\Documents and = Settings\Laptop\Lo...

Reporting from Project Server

find action on log file

Maximum file sizes

File size #11