PROBLEM WITH ACCESS 95 DATABASE CONVERSION

Hi. I have a problem converting an access 95 database to access 2002. When
the conversion is completed,
It makes a table with one error field. The error is:

" FILE MSJETSQL.TLB NEEDS THE VBE REFERENCE OR IS ERRONEOUS "

I tried with other access 95 databases and It happen in everyone. I tried in
other computer
with the same configuration and it works ok.

What can I have to do?. Reinstall the Access 2002?. Search for the file
msjetsql.tlb in disk?.

Thanks.

0
JP

I've solved copying the file from other PC.

"JP" <aspento_quitar_para_correo_@arrakis.es> escribi� en el mensaje
> Hi. I have a problem converting an access 95 database to access 2002. When
> the conversion is completed,
> It makes a table with one error field. The error is:
>
> " FILE MSJETSQL.TLB NEEDS THE VBE REFERENCE OR IS ERRONEOUS "
>
> I tried with other access 95 databases and It happen in everyone. I tried
in
> other computer
> with the same configuration and it works ok.
>
> What can I have to do?. Reinstall the Access 2002?. Search for the file
> msjetsql.tlb in disk?.
>
> Thanks.

0
JP

Problem in Reply

Comments problem
I've created a number of comments. When I position the comments where I want them, they only reflect their positions on "Show" or "Edit" comment. All the comments default to the same relationship to the cells when you pass over them. This is a problem because I've also used data vaildation (with lists) on these cells and you can't display the comment with the list pulled down at the same time because the comments are tool close to the validated cell. Thanks in adavance. The comment usually appears to the right of the cell, and should still allow you to see t...

VBA Help problem
I'm using Office 2003 SP3 on Win 2000 SP4. When I use VBA help, if thee are hyperlinks on the page I get a popup with the following error: "Runtime error has occurred" Line 16: Error: not implemented If I choose debug from this dialog box I am taken to a script and another error popup: "htmlfile: Not implemented" there is a yellow arrow at the line: "document.onclick = window.parent.closeList" Am I missing a reference somewhere in VBA or is this a more serious problem? The Windows 2000 install has been around a long time... I've ...

Cannot access by OWA
Hi there, we�ve two ex2k servers. First in domain 1 with internet connection. Second in subdomain, connected by a dedicated line. Both servers are in same org and site. When I try to access the second server by owa I can�t access the mailboxes there. That�s only possible on the first server (SSL security is enabled). Do I�ve missed to configure something? Thanks for any advice. JK Sorry, found it myself. Just have to configure the server as a frontendserver! "J. Kuenzel" <kuenzelj@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:OT3swrqLEHA.3696@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi the...

Access attachments don't work anymore
Outlook 2000's security update makes it impossible to receive MS Access .mdb or .mde files. But I need to do this to earn a living as an Access developer! Other than have the sender rename the file there must be a simpler way to override the security patch. Outlook Express let's you turn off this feature but OL 2000 has no such setting. (The feature is basically worthless anyway - any hacker would know you just rename the file, put your hacker code in it and send it. Access will open ANY file, regardless of what you name it!!) See if the information on the following page help...

Changing which database Business Portal points to
If I install Business Portal 2.5 (GP) and point it to our Great Plains development server with an old Dynamics database, once we decide to take it live, how do I go back and point it to the live Great Plains server? Is this something that can only be done during the installation? Let me preface my response by saying I only have experience with BP 3.0.... In BP 3.0 several tables are created in the Dynamics database to support the various BP functions. Unless you plan to move or copy those tables you will probably have to reinstall BP 2.5 in order to have them created. Our attempt to cop...

Printing problem from Excel 2007

Excel Mail Merger Problem
When merging excel with word for..my currrency field is dropping off zeros to the right of decimal point..if field has $ 56.03, it imports correctly, but if it is $56.00, it comes in as $56, if it is $56.30, it comes in as $56.3...this process is for invoices..any advice (I've tried everything)? Debra Dalgleish has given the following reply in newsgroups http://google.com/groups?threadm=3EBB0685.5080002%40contextures.com and has also identified the following MS KB articles in such as : http://google.com/groups?threadm=3DFA8DA8.6000209%40contextures.com 304387 - WD: Date, Phone N...

synchronising problem with Sony NWZ-S545
Up until recently i could sync tracks/albums etc to my sony S545 MP3. now when i try and drag tracks to the sync folder then click start sync the mp3 player just freezes, WMP states "processing" but nothing happens. Have searched the web for a solution but nothing. done sysem restore etc etc. I guess it must be a recent update but what one? Its a pain in the backside and hope someone can help "Wookywoo" wrote: > Up until recently i could sync tracks/albums etc to my sony S545 MP3. now > when i try and drag tracks to the sync folder then click s...

I am converting lotus123 files to excel2002. One problem is that in lotus, literals are ignored when found in a cell within a formula. Excel on the other hand is not doing this and therefore causing #value errors on all the formulas where this occurs. Is there a way to handle this in excel other than manually having to change all the formulas? ...

code problem
Hi this is a follow on to a previous thread (Copy Macro) We are now successfully creating a new Workbook using the code below. With ActiveWorkbook FName = .Path & "\code.txt" .VBProject.VBComponents("Module2_sort").Export FName End With ThisWorkbook.Worksheets(Array("Supplier Concerns")).Copy ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:="c:\Week\testing" & strFileName & ".xls" ActiveWorkbook.VBProject.VBComponents.Import FName Problem is when we open the new Workbook and run the macro the code defaults ba...

frustrations with Access 2006
is anyone else frustrated with the number of time, when editing a project..., Access 2006 crashes, leaving behind a corrupt, un-repairable file (or somtimes just a corrupt form, never-the-less: frustrating)? short of going back to an earlier version of the program, does any one have ANY suggestions? thanks in advance... mark "Mark Kubicki" <mark.kubicki@verizon.net> wrote in message news:u7Pv4lHDIHA.4880@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > is anyone else frustrated with the number of time, when editing a > project..., Access 2007 crashes, leaving behind a corrupt, un-re...

Problem hot synching Outlook 2002 with Palm Pilot
I recently had to reformat my c: drive and reinstall Windows XP and Office XP, including Outlook 2002. Since then, whenever I hot synch my Palm Pilot with Outlook, the hot synch is interrupted with a dialog saying "This action cannot be completed because the 'Inbox Microsoft Outlook' program is not responding. Choose 'Switch to" and connect the problem." When I press the 'Switch to" button, I get a second dialog, which says, "Microsoft Outlook - A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this? ...

Access, average several fields in one row
I have several rows of data in a field, I need to average all the entries in one row I have 12 fields for 12 months of data, I need the average of the sum of all non blank entries. For example 3 months completed, the solution in Excel is (field1+field2+field3)/3 I am looking for method to average the sum in Access One way if you can't change your data is to use a VBA function. I've posted one below. You would call it in a calculated field in a query. Assuming your field names are the abbreviated month names the expression might look like the following. Field: fRow...

Access 2007 Reports
I'm using an Access 2000 mdb (split ends) in Access 2007. I cannot up- convert because other terminals don't have Office 2007. It works as a database just fine except: When I try to change a (front end) report from the default printer to another specific printer in design view, page setup, it all LOOKS good except it does not save my changes upon return and goes back to the default printer. I never had this problem with earlier versions of Access and the specific printer in questions works fine with other apps and terminals. Any ideas people? Many thanks. JM This is a known prob...

Is store procedure always fast than Access linked table via ODBC?
I was assigned to upgrade one program from Access(using ODBC to connect to SQL 2000) to ASP.NET(using store procedure in SQL 2000). Finally, I tested them and found that ASP.NET is slower than Access. The mojority job of program is select some data from SQL 2000 tables, modify and then insert into some tables. Is store procedure always fast than Access linked table via ODBC? -- Message posted via http://www.sqlmonster.com Stored procedures don’t add any overhead and they can save compile time. It's the code in the stored procedure and the underlying tables / indexes that ...

IE8 can't access Microsoft Office site when all other browsers can
When trying to access the Microsoft Office page using IE8 I keep getting the "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" message. If I use any other browser (Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome) I have no problem accessing the page. This happens whether running in normal or No Add-on's mode. Despite how many people keep complaining about all the problems with IE8, neither the MVP's or Microsoft acknowledge that they exist. Asus P5E Intel E8400 Core2Duo 3.0GHz 4 GB PC2-6400 DDR2 Windows 7 Ultimate (with all the latest updates installed) NIS 2010 (all up to date)...

Unable to open Access 95 mdb in Access 97
Hi I am trying to open an old Access 95 mdb in Access 97...I didn't create it but someone who knew the database way back when said that a system.mda file was created for that particular database because it had a lot of personal info in it. (I am not familiar with mda files...the database folder also had a system.ldb file there as well...I deleted that file...but am unsure why it wasn't closed out to begin with) I was able to open Access 97 and repair it...but when I go to open it in Access 97...I get an Automation Error...Cannot find VEENLR3.hlp file. Do you think it may ha...

Code a Backup database
Is it possible to code a button command subject to a true /false box to Backup the database to say C:/temp -- Thanks in advance for any help with this......Bob MS Access 2007 accdb Windows XP Home Edition Ver 5.1 Service Pack 3 Firstly, it would be best to split the database into front and back ends so that you are only backing up the data each time. The database splitter wizard can do this for you. Spitting a database has many other advantages too. You can then back up the back end file to any location you like using the following procedure, passing the full path to the...

Backup error Access Denied
I have been recieving the following error message for a while and can't figure out how to fix it. It is only happening on one mailbox. "Backup - \\MBMAIL\Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes Access denied to file Jhon Doe [jdoe]Top of Information StoreSync IssuesServer FailuresMail Delivery (failure jdoe@xyz.com)." Help Please Can you access the mailbox from a mail client? If so, you can use mdbvu to look at the Top of the Information store folder, and delete the message in there. If you cannot access the mailbox, then I have seen it where some users think they are ...

save as problem
I cant save my excel file The "save as" option is not eviable. Whats happening? "From a prior post by Ron DeBruin, You can reset your menubar to default. Right click menubar. Customize > Toolbars Tab. Select worksheet menubar. Click Reset button. Using VBA Application : CommandBars(""Worksheet menu bar"").Controls(""File"").Reset Or the whole menubar Application.CommandBars(1).Reset You lost the things you add to the menubar!!" ========================================================== And one link that offers some sugges...

Odd problem with worksheets when opening file
Okay, here's the odd problem that's come up. When you double click on a excel file, excel opens up, but you can onl see the toolbars. The grid area looks like a snapshot of whatever you current background is before the file opened up. If you were showin your desktop, after the excel file opened, you'd still see your deskto in the datagrid area. If you start up a new excel file, then do the File>Open>file name, th file will open correctly. This problem happens across users here. Everyone is currently runnin office 2K. Any ideas on what causes the problem and any...