Problem editing Access 2000 db in 2002

We have a db which we converted from 2000 to 2002 and
then edited a query. It then shutdown Access and left
the .ldb file. Is there a problem editing queries created
in earlier versions of Access?

0
EC

I assume you mean that Access shut down abnormally (crashed), which is why
it dod not clean up the ldb file as it normally did.

Take a look at:
    Access Quits Unexpectedly When You Run a Query
at:
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=319491
The article explains that Name AutoCorrect can cause this problem.

Actually it's just one of many caused by this misfeature:
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~allenbrowne/bug-03.html

--
Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP.  Perth, Western Australia.

"EC" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We have a db which we converted from 2000 to 2002 and
> then edited a query. It then shutdown Access and left
> the .ldb file. Is there a problem editing queries created
> in earlier versions of Access?

0
Allen

Problems with creating a newsletter

CSV File Problem

open two different Access reports

Month problem

Rounding Problem

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

Customize Current View: Filter Problem

Offline folder problems #2

OLK 2k7

outlook 2k2 problem

Mother of a sumproduct (ish) problem!

Hyperlink problem #3

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Spam is a big big problem
Spam is a big big problem ...

compact database in VBA access 2007

Problem with Database Wizard

Strange problem
We have been rolling out new Windows 7 workstations (all new computers) at work over the last few months and a strange problem has developed. Prior to Windows 7 we were using Windows XP with Office 2007. The problem is, we have a workbook which uses a UserForm for filling in all required information. Prior to rolling out the new Windows 7 workstations, the workbook and UserForm were working flawlessly (for over a year) and they still work flawlessly on the first 3 Windows 7 workstations but on the last 2 workstations we rolled out if you open the UserForm and leave it open for ...

Outlook 2000 running on XP
After setting up a mail account and indicating that I want all passwords remembered I constantly get promoted to enter a password when I send and/or receive mail. I have clicked remember password in all dialoges during the setup process and via the Properties dialog following the creation of the account. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatfully accepted Thanks "Ross Andrews" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1fb4801c45886$24eab500$a301280a@phx.gbl... > After setting up a mail account and indicating that I > want all passwords reme...