please help-conversion 2000 to 98 subform error

Please help asap!  We have an access database written in
2000 where forms and subforms work as they should.
Unfortunately we found out that users are using Access 97
and project must be put out by midnight tonight.  When we
converted to 97, the individual forms will scroll correctly
forward and back among the records, but when forms put
together as subforms and try to change to next or previous
record, it gives '! one month from today' error message.

Kathy
0
kathy

Problem with dates after conversion
I converted a large Lotus 123 document into excel, now whatever date I enter returns a 1/00/00 date, in whatever format I choose..Jan 0 1900..1-0-00 etc. the correct date is displayed up on the F line but in my sheet is says Jan zero of the year 1900...It has successfully driven me nuts. Help please... Go to the Tools menu, choose Options then the Transition tab. Uncheck "Transition Formula Evaluation" and "Transition Formula Entry". When Entry is checked, Excel will treat 3/9/2005 not as a date but as division, and the result is less that zero, hence when formatte...

Error Assigning Opportunity
This is the error I'm getting in the Event Viewer when trying to assign an opportunity to another user. Has anyone seen this before?? Thanks! MSCRM Platform Error Report -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: A resource required for this operation is disabled. Error Message: A resource required for this operation is disabled. Error Details: Details on this error have not been provided by the platform. Source File: Not available Line Number: Not available Stack Trace Info: at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError...

Workflow Mgr error
I just installed MS CRM on MS SBS 2000. Every time I try to access Workflow Mgr I get this error: The specified MSCRM server insn't responding. This might happen if it is currently unavilable or it is not a MS CRM server. This happen with Workflow Monitor too. Can you help me? Thanks David A guess: Is it possible that your MSCRM Security Service isn't starting? This may cause this error. If the service is not starting, start the service and try again. Note: With SBS you must have SQL and MSCRM on the same box, see PSource or CSource for TK28821. This describes reg...

Outlook express error
Dear all, Some users in our company have error occasionally when they tried to read email in outlook or outlook express. I found the below error in the application log. Any Hint for the cause of error and how to fix it? Event Type: Error Event Source: Application Error Event Category: None Event ID: 1000 Description: Faulting application msimn.exe, version 6.0.2900.5512, faulting module mshtml.dll, version 8.0.6001.18904, fault address 0x000031dd. Try going to Windows Update and make sure you have all the updates on = the machines and see if that fixes the issue. st...

How do I buy Outlook 2000 or 2003?
I have MSWord 2002, which came with my Windows XP computer. I have Outlook 98 (8.5.5104.6). I want to upgrade Outlook ( to 2000 or 2003), but without buying the whole Microsoft Office. How do I do that? I'm sorry to be so dense, but I've been having the devil of a time trying to find out on the Microsoft websites. Thank you! Just go to your local computer store. http://www.microsoft.com/office/howtobuy/default.mspx -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "M...

Linker Error that I can't resovle
Hi everyone, I am running into a problem that I can't seem to find a solution for. I have a DLL that does a bunch of database stuff for me. The DLL has a class that has a static member like this: ///////////////////////////// h file//////////////////////////////////////////// #pragma once #include "LSDataLibDatabase.h" class __declspec(dllexport) LSDataManager { public: LSDataManager(string Path); ~LSDataManager(); static LSDataLibDatabase &GetDatabase() { return *m_pDatabase; } private: static LSDataLibDatabase *m_pDatabase; }; ///////////////////////////...

just look at this error message
After putting in a new hard disk and restoring my info with files and settings transfer wizard I have but one bug. When I open outlook I get this box with this message. I click ok or x it out and outlook runs normally. Here goes. 'C:\documents and settings\sammycastagna\application data\microsoft\addins\C:\program files\micros~2\office 10 addins\outbak.dll' is not a valid office add-in. You might want to remove any add-in to outlook that you may have. If you don't try reinstalling Outlook. "Sammy Castagna" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mes...

Javascript Error When Viewing Web Pages
Our company intranet is vb.net - .aspx pages developed in VS2005. We use quite a bit of AJAX. I have links in CRM to reports on our intranet. Whenever a user clicks on one of those links in Outlook/with CRM client installed, they receive an Internet Explorer Script Error message. Error: Access is denied. Code: 0 If CRM is not on the computer, viewing the page in Outlook gives no errors. Settings in Internet Explorer are set to enable Active scripting and Disable script debugging. The result is the same whether using IE6 or IE7. The result is the same whether using Office03 or Office...

CRM 1.1 client installation error
When I try to install the CRM client and it asks for the URL address of the CRM server, http://CRM it returns an error that it can't find the server components or something like that? Any ideas how to get passed this? Other users can login fine and I can login using http://crm from a Internet Explorer Thx. Have you tried the ip address of the server instead?? Can that machine ping the server ok?? Hope that helps Ben I tried that, but got the same result. I tried to install on another machine, and I get past this, so it must be something with this person's system. &quo...

HELP!!!!!!!!!! VBA charts
Hi! I need help with a program in Excell 2000. I have inserted a Chart Space in an userform in VBA (Microsoft Office Chart 9.0) Then, I started to write the code for the chart, like this: Private Sub ChartSpace1_DataSetChange() End Sub Sub CreateChart() Dim Chart1 As WCChart Dim Series1 As WCSeries Dim r As Integer Dim XValues(1 To 23) Dim DataValues(1 To 23) ChartSpace1.Clear ' Add a graph to ChartSpace1 Set Chart1 = ChartSpace1.Charts.Add ' Give it a title With Chart1 HasTitle = True If OptionButton1 Then Title.Caption = Cells(1, 3) ElseIf OptionButton2 Then Title.Caption = Cell...

Scribe insight Error 384 callout code throws exception
We have been testing the migration from Goldmine 6.5 Corporate, into CRM 3.0 using Scribe Insight. Everything is working "ok" but we are having some minor issues. Now we want to completely empty out the CRM databases, and test another migration with Scribe. I am getting the Error 384 callout code throws exception. One of my DB guys thinks it has to do with the keycrossreference table in Scribeinternal DB. But, i uninstalled CRM, and Scribe, deleted all databases, and we are still getting this error? is there something in the registry that needs to be changed? Thanks Rodney ...

Excel Programming Help...........
I have written an excel spreadsheet. There are six columns which signify the days of the week on one worksheet. I have an allotment to use per week. Sometimes my weeks are made up of 6 days, sometimes 5 or 4 or 3 or 2 or 1. I have successfully written the program to spread the allotment among the correct number of days. Sometimes the day itself varies. Example, Sat, Mon, Tue or Sat, Tue, Wed, Thur, Fri or Wed, Thur, Fri. I have included these calculations as well. And the allotment is equally split among the days. Now I wish to be able to assign variable percents to each day, so that...

HELP: Need macro for excel to get data from server database and use results to populate an Access Database
Hi all, Is there a quick way to do a query on an SQL Server database and have the output put direct into an Access Database? I know how to do it by grabbing the records and then inserting each result one by one, but this takes forever to complete and I am after a quick solution, if it exists. Is anybody able to assist ? is it possible? Thanks in advance for any help! Regards Clint you could link to the SQL Server table(s) from Access, write a SELECT query to pull the records you want, and then turn the query into either an Append query to add the data to a native table in the Acces...

Error ID 7010
Hi, I got a lot of error messages on my Exchange 2003. The source is MSExchange Transport. Event ID is 7010. The description id below: This is an SMTP protocol log for virtual server ID 2, connection #11649. The client at "192.168.100.10" sent a "rcpt" command, and the SMTP server responded with "550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for sdfmmtthxnj@1ownerhomes.com ". The full command sent was "rcpt To:<sdfmmtthxnj@1ownerhomes.com>". This will probably cause the connection to fail. My Exchange does not allow open relay. How can I get rid of those emai...

Error Running a Macro
Dear members,I am quite fresh using macros.Therefore,I would like you to be patient: A. Situation: I recorded a macro that must open a dataform where I can see information about a small database in Excel, but when I run it, it tells me that there is a mistake, then I debugged the macro and found out this in the code Sub LoadDataForm() ' ' LoadDataForm Makro ' Makro am 7/28/2005 von Vidal A. Castillo aufgezeichnet ' Range("A4").Select Range(Selection, Selection.End(xlDown)).Select Range("A4:V1366").Select ActiveSheet.ShowDataForm End Sub ...

Read Reicept Help
I am getting this error, when trying to respond to an email in outlook espress, when it requests a read reicept. outlook unable to send reicept Please help. Unable to send read reicept. Thanks! Amanda ...

help with range copy
HI all, This is what I am trying to do, look in range Column A in active sheet, copy upto whatever range is filled down and paste in sheet 2. the code below is copying only the last cell and pasting in sheet 2. Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Copy _ Worksheets("sheet2").Range("a65536").End(xlUp) Appreciate your help. Thanks Syed -- saziz ------------------------------------------------------------------------ saziz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=6350 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?thread...

Crystal Reports Logon Error & Exchange Connector
Hi I just installed CRM Server 1.2 - Everything seems to work fine except two things First, I get "Crystal Reports Logon Error, Please verify that you have enough Crystal licenses." when I try to access any of the reports. This error only happens on certain machines! If I try to access this from a desktop (WinXP Pro) on the LAN, I can access the service. On one laptop, I get this error. The other laptop seemed to work fine, until today, when it started giving me the same error! Any ideas!?! The second error... I installed MS-Exchange Email connector. It installed successfully [ie....

UK: Worth upgrading from Money 2000
Hi I'm a long time user of Money 2000, and I'm wondering if it's worth upgrading to Money 2004. I found a page on the MS site that listed comparisons between 2002->2004, but it was US-centric. The main thing I'd like to be able to do is automatically reconcile my Money file with my bank (Barclays in the UK). Is this possible with Money 2004? What other improvements have there been that people use? TIA Glenn. Go have a look at http://www.microsoft.com/uk/homepc/money/default.mspx. This is the main UK Money page. It also lists the Financial institutions that support...

Does anyone know to 2 enter this equation in2 Excel 2000?
Hi, I would be very grateful if anyone could help me out in entering this mathematical equation into Microsoft Excecl 2000: y = e^x - 3x^2 All help is grately appriciated, Thankx ...

Lost progress/detail window in Outlook 2000
I lost the progress/detail window in Outlook 2000, which gives visual feedback on the progress of send/receive activity. Can anyone instruct me how to get it back? Thanks Jorge Rubinstein Jorge@ASICEng.com Assuming you are using Internet Mail Only mode, there will be an animation in the lower right corner of the Status bar during a mail poll. Double click it. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Jorge Rubinstein" <Jorge@ASICEng.com> wrote in message news:4a4501c3e43d$00413fc0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I lost the progress/detail window in Outlook 2000, which > gives visual fe...

financial planning error
I am getting error message: HRESULT 0x8004621a when I try to do financial planning. THanks in advance. In microsoft.public.money, bill wrote: >I am getting error message: >HRESULT 0x8004621a >when I try to do financial planning. >THanks in advance. UK? See http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=0x8004621a&num=10&as_scoring=r&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_ugroup=&as_usubject=&as_uauthors=&as_umsgid=&lr=&as_drrb=q&as_qdr=&as_mind=12&as_minm=5&as_miny=1981&as_maxd=2&as_maxm=...

How to prevent the error 2105?
Hi I need to know how to prevent the error 2105. I have two fields and if i don't fill any of those fields and move to another recored I get the error 2105. Can you please tell me all the methos to prevent this error? Thanks It is not clear what you want to achieve here. You have 2 fields that have the Required property set to Yes? Consequently, if you start entering a record and do not enter something for both fields, Access won't let you save the record, so you can't move to another record? That would make sense. What do you expect it to do? Allow you to move without any...

Memory error message shuts down Publisher
I am using Publisher 2000. I had to re-install XP and re-install Publisher. Prior to re-installing, Publisher worked good. Now after opening a Publisher file I get the following error message and Publisher shuts down. The instruction at "0x77f51ed3" referenced memory at "0xfffffff8".. The memory could not be "read". I read on this forum this problem may be caused by old drivers. I have downloaded and installed the latest Intel video and HP printer drivers but the problem still happens. Does anyone know how to fix this error. Prior to the re-install ...

help with secondary list validation
I am trying to validate against a secondary set of criteria... here is my situation: My validation data is in a table BA2:CD43... main categories across the top row, and sub-categories entered in columns directly beneath each associated main category (some categories have up to 30 sub-categories). Elsewhere, I want to enter cats & sub-cats in two columns, validated against the sub-cat, based on what is chosen for the main cat. Validating the main cat is no problem, but I can't figure out how to validate against the columns of sub-cats... I can't write a formula with 30 or more n...