new e-mail

???????????,??????? ???? ? ? ?: ????@???? ????: whitehorse@myway.com ????:
????@???? ????????????? | ????

0
woo

sending mail using an alias email address
We are using Exchange Server 2007 with Outlook 2007 clients. I have several email addresses listed under my mail account on the Exchange Server for which I "receive" email. However, the server will not allow me to "send" email using any of these email addresses - as it only allows me to send using the primary address for my email account. I get a message saying "You are not allowed to send this message ... on behalf of another sender without permission to do so." What settings do I need to change on the Exchange Server so that it allows Outlook 2007 ...

Forwarding a specific e-mail to an external e-mail!
The owner of the company would like to forward an e-mail received from a specific customer's e-mail address to his external e-mail - This is the process - Our customer (cust@123.com) sends and e-mail to the owner of the company (owner@company.com). Whenever the owner of the company receives e-mail from our customer cust@123.com, the e-mail should automatically be forward to the owner's external e-mail (owner@yahoo.com) How do I do this? I tried a forwarding rule and it didn't work. Do you have any other suggestions on how to accomplish this? Thank you in advance for you...

Remote users cannot send e-mail through Outlook
I have a few users who do not work in our office. They have Outlook installed on their home computers and then dial up to the internet and do a send/receive. I have Exchange 2k3 on a Windows 2k server and the users are configured to allow for SMTP/POP3. All was working fine until earlier this week when they informed me that they could no longer "send" mail. They get the message "The TCP/IP connection was unexpectedly terminated by your mail server. If this problem persists, contact your LAN Administrator or Internet Provider". The users can still receive mail ...

Outlook Inbox running tally of e-mails in it
HELP ! This should be simple for someone but not me. I used to have a number on the left side of my screen when in my in-box that would tell me the total number of e- mails in my inbox (normally around 200-300). This was not JUST the new ones which are reflected on the folders line. It was at the bottom of the page and would change immediately if I deleted or added one. I lost the number and want it back. How do I do that? Thanks for any help anyone can give ! Cindy view - status bar "Suzanne" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0bb901c3deda$1...

Auto Forward mail to a group of External addresses
Can someone please tell me how I create an Auto Forward to a group of external email addresses. I want to setup an auto forward on my exchange so that all mail sent to forward@mydomain.com is then forwarded to a group of email accounts such as me@hotmail.com, me@yahoo.com, user@mail.com. Can someone please tell me how I set this up on an exchange server. I know how to do it for an individual but I can't work out how I create an auto forward for a group of people. Thanks for any advice! what version Exchange? only the terminology is different...create custom recipients/contacts ...

New to Mail Merge
So I am checking to see if I can merge a list of names(roughly 450) into a template in Publisher that will be used a name plate of sorts. I also want to include years of services in the template, i.e. John Smith 12 years of service. Is this possible and what is the easiest route? Yes it is very possible in Publisher. There is a lot of help here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/CH100502901033.aspx If you decide to use Publisher there is a registry fix that will be beneficial. http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/registryfix -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvp...

cannot create profiles in win 7 mail 32 bit
I upgraded to WIndows 7 professional 64 bit and still cannot get my MS Office 2003 to work properly. All the programs except Outlook seems to work fine. I am totally unable to open outlook without mail profiles. I click on mail in control panel and I get low memoery or resources too low. That's impossible. I have 4GB RAM and 1GB VRAM. In addition, I noticed to night that while I created a profile for myself as Admin, I do ot have admin permissions EVEN IF I say 'run as admin" If I open my profile, it syas Admin under my name yet shows up as standard user. I...

E-Mail Forwarding
I have posted this in the AD group but thought I would post it here incase somebody here has seen the problem. I have two domains in two seperate forests. I have a trust setup between them. I am in the process of doing a migration from the first domain (abc.com) to the second domain (xyz.com). During the migration my e-mail will still be going to the old mail server (Ex2000). Once I migrate a user to the new domain and new e-mail server (ex2003) I need to forward any e-mail that is going to the old e-mail server to the same user on the new domain. In ADUG I setup the forward but wh...

Importing Messages From Another Mail Program
I just set up outlook express 6.00.2900.2180 for XP SP2 and wish to import my messages and folders from Netscape 7.0 mail and when I follow the instructions and click on the netscape Local Folder inbox file, I get a message from outlook that says there aren't any messages in the file. I tried to mail the files as attachments but that didn't work. Is there some other way to export these messages .to outlook express. Ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is...

Changing e-mail address
dI´m trying to change mail-address in AD-Users and computer. From "nnnn@xxx.xx" to "nnnn@yyy.xx", but it won't work. On the tab "e-mail Addresses" i try to set "nnnn@yyy.xx" as Primary, but it don't stay that way. If I open directly and check it seems right, but close and do one more client, the first has change back to "nnnn@xxx.xx". What am I doing wrong ???????? You will need to uncheck the checkbox "Automatically update e-mail addresses based on recipient policy" for the change to stay. Also make sure that you ...

Intelligent Message Filter (IMF) SCL for Junk E-mail being ignored
I have Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise SP1, and I recently downloaded and installed Intelligent Message Filter. In Message Delivery Properties -> Intelligent Message Filtering, I have - Gateway Blocking Configuration SCL 8 - Store Junk E-mail Configuration SCL 8 All users have Outlook 2003 Professional installed. Although I have SCL set to 8 for "Store Junk E-mail Configuration", Messages with SCL 6 and others with SCL as low as 3 are being sent to the Junk E-Mail folder. I am able to see the SCL of the emails because I installed an SCL Column via Forms using th...

attachments shown for all incoming mail
All of a sudden I am now showing all incoming mail with an attachment when there actually is none. Any ideas? ...

Auto forward incoming mails.
Outlook 2003. How to configure such that all incoming mails to exchange will auto forward to my personnal email address? You can create a rule for that; Tools-> Rules and Alerts Note that automatic forwarding is disabled by (secure) default on the Exchange server. To enable see; http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/automaticreply.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Emyeu" <cmchong20@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:uNQsdGAkEHA....

Deleting "mail to:" email address links
I have a relativly straight forward spreadsheet where I am maintaining a large address list. It contains a homeowner's lot number, name, address, telephone #, and e- mail address. When attempting to select random cells for data entry/modification, I receive and automated message " mailto: (a random e-mail address) - click once to follow. Click and hold to select this cell." I have no idea where/how this message/feature/function is being attached to these cells but would like to eliminate it. Since seeing these messages, the size of the worksheet has been increasing in ...

How to add new entity?
Hi. I'm now researching the customization abilities of MS CRM 1.2. So I have a small task, which I'm not able to accomplish with SDK. The main question is how to add additional entity to CRM? I need to add entity "Pets", and dictionary "PetTypes". Pets should be linked with Contacts (1:M). Pets should have 3 attributes: - Name (string of 150 chars), - Type (value from PetTypes dictionary), - Description (string of 1000 chars) PetTypes should have 3 entries: "Cat", "Dog" and "Parrot" I expect that i...

How to clear old e-mail addresses?
My address book is empty, and my contact list is empty (those show up empty when I use Tools, Address Book), but when I send a new e-mail message, on typing the first letter of the addressee name, a drop-down list appears with e-mail addresses for everyone I've ever e-mailed. How can I clear out these names? . Thanks for any ideas. You can simply use the cursor arrows and delete them or you can delete the file *.nk2 that is located in: C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook But this options will delete all autoresolution addresses- -- Ricard...

E-mail box sizes. Echange System Manger.
Hi. Now and then I need to find out the size of the various e-mail boxes in Exchange2000. The problem is that the size indicated in the Exchange System Manager do not reflect the same size when you look into Outlook. Is the a way to figure out the correct e-mail size? If not. Is this better in Exchange2003? Thank you in advance. DagN I'd consider the Exchange value to be the most important given this is what will be used for mailbox quotas, etc. Nue "Dag N" <skier@start.no> wrote in message news:OjCaWfjLGHA.2320@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hi. > Now and then ...

Refreshing from Outlook (outgoing/Ingoing mail)
It seems I always have to press F5 to check for incoming and outgoing mail (I am dial-up) and then it looks for new mail....Is there a way to get it to constantly check for new mail every few minutes??? I already have the option to "check for new messages every..- minutes." but it doesn't seem to work.. - Can anyone elighten me as to how to get outlook to check for itself?? What version of Outlook? Make sure Outlook is not placed in Off-line mode as well; File-> Work Offline -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Ou...

sending mail 05-20-10
The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. The rejected e-mail address was 'michael.porth@bafin.be'. Subject 'Hello', Account: 'pop-server.tampabay.rr.com', Server: 'smtp-server.tampabay.rr.com', Protocol: SMT...

New Static IP
SBS2003R2 We'll be moving our office this coming weekend. We will be getting a new static IP from our ISP (I tried to get them to let us keep our existing one but they said that would take "an act of God"). Our mail is delivered to our server after being filtered for spam by McAfee. Our server is configured to only allow mail from McAfee's range of IP address and an internal IP for a "scan to email" device. In an effort to make this move as smooth as possible I'll be calling McAfee in advance of this move and setting up a "ticket number"...

Slow outlook after new server
Hi I have recently replaced a very slow sbs server with a super dooper dell sbs server. I exported the outlook stuff into pst files before disconnecting the old server and then imported the pst files back into outlook after connecting the new server. The problem is clients are complaining of slow outlook response specially on one particular pc. What is the problem and how can I fix it? Thanks Regards That depends on the definition of 'slow response'. If you want faster delivery of email internally (like, if 30 seconds is too slow), then turn off cached mode in Outlook. If...

Junk E-Mail filter unavailable in online mode
We had Outlook 2003 clients on an Exch 2000 server, and, as expected, the Junk E-Mail filter was not available when working in online mode. In cached mode it was working fine. Now, after upgrading the organization and server to Exch 2003, the Junk E-Mail filter is still not available in online mode. According to all the MS documentation this should be working. Any ideas? Thanks kindly, FV All of the documentation that I have know of says that it works on in Cache Mode. Can you give us a link to the documentation that you saw that shows it will work with online profiles? Thanks, -- Matth...

O2003 New Toolbars Saved Where?
I have XP with O2003 on one computer. Just got a new computer with W7 and installed O2003. I copied over the "outcmd.dat" file and I can see my data (e.g. views) so I know its using the correct "outcmd.dat" file. However two custom toolbars I created are not shown nor are they in the customized toolbar list. Are custom toolbars saved in a different location? Thanks Shawn On Jul 24, 6:22=A0pm, srm <s...@primatech.com> wrote: > I have XP with O2003 on one computer. Just got a new computer with W7 > and installed O2003. I copied over the "outcmd.dat" ...

Error creating new task
Error .. "Could not complete operation. One or more parameter values are not vaild" ...

How to copy aQuery to a new Table?
I have a database in a Table, a report based on that same Table and a Query based on that Report. After two months or so I like, after some new data input, to save the Table into a new Object Table. What is the best way for the Report and Query to follow the new Table whitout recreating the original Report & Query? Thankyou for your comments. I use MS Office Access 2007. Joe T >>I have a database in a Table, a report based on that same Table and a Query based on that Report. Your phrasing is wrong when it comes to the elements of an Access database. A dat...