Multiple symptom search engine

Hi, I found a great medical site you might be interested in.

You can enter a variety of medical symptoms and it searches for
corresponding conditions. The web address is:

http://www.mdspider.com/symptoms

I've been to all the other sites and could not find my problem but found it
there (I think).

0
Rich

Pivot Chart, line graph w/ multiple series
I have columns of cust, year, est sales, actual sales. Customer is put in page area, year is put on category axis. I can add est sales to data area and will have one line. But when I add the actual sales to the data area, it does not show as a line, but adds itself to the category x axis. Am I missing something? If you are adding the field directly on to the PivotChart, consider using the associated PivotTable. Is the 'actual sales' column part of the data field or one of the the row/column fields? Ensure it is a data field. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta, MS MVP -- Excel ww...

Printing multiple worksheets on one page #3
Is this possible. I need to print 4 worksheets on one large page and print from the plotter. If not possible, any suggestions? Help . . . > Is this possible. I need to print 4 worksheets on one large page and > print from the plotter. If not possible, any suggestions? Help . . . One way is to use MS-Word. Insert a 2x2 table in a Word document. In each cell of the table, use either Insert >> Object >> Create from file or Insert >> Object >> Create new >> Microsoft Excel Worksheet If the ranges are smallish.... You could insert a new worksheet...

Assign Multiple Credit Card to Customers
Hi! My client wants to assign multiple salesperson ids to their customers. Has anyone had this request? Please let me know. Are there any third party products that address this? Thanks Marisol Mortera We used Extender to accomplish this.. How did you build the logic? Like if the commission will be split 50/50? Please let me know. Thanks -- Marisol Mortera "VJ" wrote: > We used Extender to accomplish this.. > > ...

Counting with multiple criteria
Would be grateful if someone can help me with this A B C D 8-9AM 9-10AM 1 CA03 ON CA03 OF 2 CA03 OF CA03 OF 3 CA03 ON CA03 TR 4 CA03 TR CA03 TR 5 CA05 OF CA04 OF 6 CA05 TR CA05 ON 7 CA04 OF CA05 TR Note: Column A-B has the same header row, and so does C-D I want to count in the range (A1:D7) - How many CA03 and TR: [the result should be 3] - How many CA03 and ON and OF: [the result should be 5] Thanks in advance for your help. Best regards, Thuy Assuming your table is in A1:D8, data in rows 2 to 8 (in A2:D8) > ...

question on multiple email domains
what options do I have to accomplish the following: hosting email for 2 email domains on same exchange 2003 server (domainA and domainB). DomainA and domainB represent different divisions of one company but many users will be doing work for both divisions and therefore need to have the 2 email addresses. Here is the critical part: when email sent to say, rsmith@domainA is recevied by rsmith and rsmith replies, it must come 'from' rsmith@domainA, and when email is sent to rsmith@domainB and rsmith replies it must come 'from' rsmith@domainB. This is because it is the same ...

Search for a Credit Card number
I'm trying to put a new customer in our system and when I enter the credit card number it's telling me that the card is already in the system. Is there a way to search for a card number or possibly a script to find what customer this card number is associated with? Any help or a point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. Steve What payment application and/or 3rd party application(s) are you using that allow you to input a customer credit card number on the customer card? Why would you be blocked from inputting a duplicate? If you could prov...

Is there a way to delete multiple lines at the same time beside u.
Please let me know if there is other ways to delete multiple lines at the same time without using the Ctl key. Thank you. Hi Cherry are the lines adjacent to one another? if so just drag down the row numbers and then right mouse click & choose delete .. .if they're not adjacent and you don't want to use the Ctrl key to select them, how are you going to identify which rows you want to delete? -- Cheers JulieD check out www.hcts.net.au/tipsandtricks.htm ....well i'm working on it anyway "cherry" <cherry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4BD...

RMS should have a search strategy for "date account opened"
EOM ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=0b38650c-32cb-40cb-8b52-e4aab95e11f9&dg=microsoft.public.pos you can do this with reports. "samax" <s...

Search engine in Outlook #2
When I click on Web Search in Outlook, it used to take me to Google, now however, it takes me to Yahoo.com. I DON'T WANT YAHOO! I want Google. Please advise, and thank you. Where are you clicking this Web Search in Outlook? What version of Outlook? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Celticson asked: | When I click on Web Search in Outlook, it used to take me to Google, ...

Multiple Exchange Users
I need the users in the dl-ecm list to be able to send mail as 'ECM' (Long name "Enterprise Change Management") (ECM@XXX.COM ?) The desired effect is that members of this list can send mail that appears to originate from the entity 'ECM' and not themselves. Replies therefore will go to the list. This essentially allows for anonymity and the use of the ECM account as an 'entity'. The list is currently comprised of the following 5 users; How would I achieve this goal with Exchange 2003 and AD 2003? ...

Merging Multiple, but similar, Spreadsheets
Hi, I have about 1000 small spreadsheets. They each have the same columns, but different rows of data - anywhere from 1 row to 250. An idea how I can easily combine all of these into 1 spreadsheet? Thanks, Mik -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Mike Try http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm Post back if you need more help -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "mcman460 >" <<mcman460.14z7o8@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:mcman460.14z7o8@excelforum-nospam.com... > Hi, > I have about 1000 small spreadsheets. They eac...

Asset Reference Data for Multiple Location Companies
I am looking for suggestions on where best to place custom reference data for companies that have multiple locations. The same data is collected for each location and it is specific to the individual location. Our internal assesment suggests adding custom fields and tabs to the "more addresses" section would be the easiest option. This would require setting up a duplicate address for the Primary Company in order to record it's site data. We also considered using sub-accounts and adding a new option in the Service group. As I interpret it, the Microsoft documentation sugge...

Money 2003
I have a problem with downloading statements from my bank. If a = downloaded deposit needs to be matched with multiple entries in the = register as when depositing several items at once, I can manually match = them up just fine. The problem is the next time I download, Money = somehow does not realize the transaction has already been downloaded and = I get another copy. At this point I am stuck since I can not re-match it = and deleting the downloaded transaction just causes it to be downloaded = again. Matching downloaded transactions with a single entry causes no = problems. Any ideas on wha...

Unable to Change Search Engine
I'm using IE8 with XP and when I try to change my search engine using the following Microsoft's "Help" steps, my screen looks nothing like what was suggested! "To change the default search provider Open Internet Explorer. Click the arrow to the right of the search box. Click Manage Search Providers. Click the search provider you would like to set as the default, click Set as default, and then click Close." I have NO "arrow to the right of the search box" - all I see is the search box followed by "Bing". I want to use Google....

Email templates in Workflow engine
Hi I am battling with using the template manager within CRM to create a email template. example. I want for ever new case that gets assigned to send a email to the client informing him/her who will be working on their case and what their case number is. I have created a template in CRM web front end, but in the template nowhere does it specify were you will be sending the email to. When I create the workflow there is also nowhere that I can specify where the email will be going. Any help or direction will be appreciated This is a strange "Feature" of MSCRM. You can either: ...

Updating multiple linked workbooks
We have several workbooks which 1 gets data from other etc. is there anyway to have a one step to update all at once Not in the usual sense. Generally you can only update from one 'level' of linked workbooks unless all are open. What you can do is open all related workbooks and then use File | Save Workspace to quickly have access to all of those needed workbooks. See the Help topic on Workspace for more information. "dk" wrote: > We have several workbooks which 1 gets data from other etc. is there anyway > to have a one step to update all at once ...

Please, need help with multiple "if" conditions
This spreadsheet has 5 columns. In Column B, "District," you input the number of a school district. There are 20 districts, so these will between 1 and 20, inclusive. Each district will appear many times in the column (there are over 1,500 rows). Now: Dave is assigned to districts 1,3,4,6,9,17 and 18. Bill is assigned to districts 2,5,11,12,14,15 and 20 Mary is assigned to districts 7,8,10,13,16 and 19. (I'm guessing at these assignments - the actual assignments may be slightly different) What I need to do is configure this spreadsheet so that when the district number is ent...

Data Validation With Multiple Criteria
I currently have a form that accepts sample measurements. Is there a way to place multiple validation rules into a text box so that there is either a measurement entered between 4" and 4.5" or the text box is left empty as the other choice. (This last option would be to allow a person who accidentally entered a measurement into the wrong text box to go back and delete it without breaking the validation rule ) I'd greatly appreciate any advice on the best way to do this, Thanks, Adam Private Sub YourTextBox_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer) If Not IsNull(Me.Yo...

Pasting multiple cells using Office Clipboard
When I select two cells at the same time and copy them, they appear in the Office Clipboard. When I click on the item to paste them, only one of the cells appear on the worksheet. This only happens when one of the cells I'm trying to copy is in a specific column. Are the 2 cells that you're copying side-by-side or one-on-top-of-the-other? If they're side-by-side, then it may be that when you try to paste to the offending column, the next column across is hidden - that way the paste is working right, but you just can't see it. Rgds, ScottO "doughboy" <doughb...

print multiple DIFFFERENT labels in MS Publisher 2000
I am trying to print labels for my DVDs using MS Publisher 2000 and Avery 18167 labels (1/2 inch x 1-3/4 inches). I do NOT want to print 1 single label in the middle of the page, nor do I want to print 80 of the same label. What I want is to print "label A" in the label at Row 1 column 1, then "label B" on Row 1 column 2, then "label C" in Row 1 column 3, etc. But I can't find an option in either MS Publisher or MS Word 2000 that will allow me to choose what row and column I want to start printing at. Does this feature exist in either of those program...

COUNTIF Multiple Conditions
How do I use countif with multiple conditions Column B has dates Column C has Various data or Blank I need to count the number of non blanks in column C if column A is one of 3 dates I have tried the array formula below, but am getting the wrong answer {=SUM((Sheet1!$B$2:$B$100=A6)*(Sheet1!$B$2:$B$100=A7)*(Sheet1!$B$2:$B$100=A8)*(Sheet1!$C$2:$C$100<>""))} A6, A7 and A8 are the cells witth the dates in -- Paul Sheppard ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Paul Sheppard's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getin...

Multiple lists in a cell
Is it possible to have a list range in one cell based on the inputed information in that cell? IE, I have a packing list for 3 different products, and 3 different master lists. On the 1st list, I have added in list form in one cell the 3 different lists I could possibly generate. Is it possible to change a list reference in the same cell based on the list I want to generate? -- JARoman Hi, I think you need dependent list see Debra web http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html "Xman" wrote: > Is it possible to have a list range in one cell based on t...

Multiple Users of MS Money
I manange most of the finance, but I'd like to enable my wife to pay bills and update statements and check register info from her computer. We are currently running a linksys wireless network in our home. Is there a way to allow two or more users to do this? If so how can it be done securely? "Securely" is a function not of Money but of your network setup and environment. In general, see http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=111. You would have to have file sharing setup from the first machine to the second machine and have the Money data file accessible for sharing. You would a...

Access command to select from multiple reports
I have a command button on a form that I want to use to print one or two of four letters (reports) based on the criteria tied to the persons account. Right now my statement is this: Private Sub Print_Invitation_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Print_Invitation_Click Dim stDocName As String Dim stLinkCriteria As String stDocName = "Evaluator Invitation Letters" DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, , , stlLinkCriteria stDocName = "FA Pre-Festival Evaluator Invitation Letters" DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, , , stlLinkCriteria stDocName = "KT Evaluator Invita...

list with multiple repeated data
Hi, i have a column with a list of numers and letters, unsorted. the data in this column can be repeated, it goes like this Col1 054T 034K 056L 045L 045N 054T 076H 034K 045L I Need a way that this codes are copied into another column (col2) but only once. if the code is 2 or more times in col1 it should be only once in col2. is there a formula that allows me to do this on the fly wothout recording any macro? the result shoul look like this: Col2 054T 034K 056L 045L 045N 076H all the codes are in col1, but they appear only once in Col2 Sorry to bother. Thanks for all Arturo Data|Fil...