linking machine datasource to MySQ,import tableL-error

Hi I am able create a machine datasource using a MySQL ODBC driver but when I
select import and try to import data I get the error , Microsoft Access
reserved error (-7701).  I used the same driver around 6 months ago and it
worked fine.  Thanks.
--
Paul G
Software engineer.

Just a bit more information.  I ran a trace and get the following, looks like
a bad pointer, could it be running out of machine memory!

MSACCESS        714-6cc	ENTER SQLSetConnectOption
		HDBC                083715E8
		SQLINTEGER                 103 <SQL_LOGIN_TIMEOUT>
		SQLPOINTER          0x00000014

MSACCESS        714-6cc	EXIT  SQLSetConnectOption  with return code 0
(SQL_SUCCESS)
		HDBC                083715E8
		SQLINTEGER                 103 <SQL_LOGIN_TIMEOUT>
		SQLPOINTER          0x00000014 (BADMEM)

--
Paul G
Software engineer.

> Hi I am able create a machine datasource using a MySQL ODBC driver but
when I
> select import and try to import data I get the error , Microsoft Access
> reserved error (-7701).  I used the same driver around 6 months ago and it
> worked fine.  Thanks.
> --
> Paul G
> Software engineer.

0
bre

error messages 03-03-10
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Email Client: pop Was syncing entourage with mailme when i got an error message. I clicked it off and they kept coming...at one time I had 20 on the screen. I had to close the program and then turn off my Macbook Pro, then turn it on. I cannot use Entourage without this happening...opened it and one popped right up. On 2010-03-02 22:09:33 -0500, padreruf@officeformac.com said: > Was syncing entourage with mailme when i got an error message. I > clicked it off and they kept coming...at one time I had 20 on the &...

Junk E-Mail Lists Error in Outlook 2003 with Exchange 2003
I have seen several people post about this error message that comes up in Outlook, but so far I haven't seen anyone respond. I am running an Exchange 2003 server with SP1 and my client is Outlook 2003. I installed IMF a few weeks ago, and it appears that this message started soon afterwards. I have now uninstalled IMF, but am still receiving the message. My end users are getting frustrated, as am I. There also appears to be an error in the IMF deployment guide about adding a registry key to increase the list size in Exchange. It states to "right click System", but there is n...

CRM 3.0 Reports:Error when trying to open reports on client m/c
I am unable to access CRM Reports from any other machine except the CRM Server (Physical) box. I logged in as different users on the CRM server and was able to open and see all of the reports based on roles. But I am not able to view reports from any of the client machines. I am accessing Reports through a web-client. Upon trying to access reports through a client machine, I get the message " An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator". This does not tell me anything I do not see anything unusual in the Web server (CRM Server), or the Da...

Error while Archiving email
I am getting error while trying to archive email from Exchange Mailbox to archive file. Here is the error Error while archiving "Inbox" in store "Mailbox-<user name>". Unknown error I created new archive file and tried to archive I keep getting same error. I tried this from different workstation too. I am administrator on local machine and running Windows 2000 pro with SP4 and Office XP with SP3, my email is on Exchange 2000 server with SP3. Any help on this is greatly appriciated. Thanks, Dinesh ...

Timeout error
When I open outlook I get a Timeout error. I can ping the exchange server. Any ideas. Thanks, Wesley try to expand timeout time . There is an option in an advanced menu for that account.. "Wesley Steele" <ws@fulcrumgroup.co.za>, iletide �unu yazd� news:OE0K1sbUDHA.3308@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > When I open outlook I get a Timeout error. > > I can ping the exchange server. > > Any ideas. > > Thanks, > Wesley > > ...

Import animation slide
I have created a powerpoint presentation using my companies template slides. I have imported a slide with an animation from another person's presentation. However, the "picture" of the animation that came into my presentation doesn't line up on the template slide properly. It overlaps our company logo. I am unable to move this "picture" of the animation. Can that be moved? Bsed on your questions, there is either an image problem or an animation problem, but it it unclear without seeing the slide. Let's assume it's an image problem. Yo...

Report Load Error via CRM
I am loading a very basic report that had a complex query but works fine when running it in VS2005. When I attempt to load the report via the CRM 4.0 GUI, I get the following error message: An error has occurred. Try this action again. If the problem continues, check the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Community for solutions or contact your organization's Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator. Finally, you can contact Microsoft Support." This report does not have any parameters at all, and the most intense thing are embedded select statements which I have done on other reports. I have instal...

Trouble using resolution for Outlook error
I am recieving the error in Outlook mentioned on the following page: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;822503 The instructions say to resolve the issue for an existing installation, specify the *.pst file by using the Mail icon in Control Panel. First of all, I do not know what *.pst file they are referring to. The following directory on my machine: C:\Documents and Settings\Nathan Sokalski\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook Contains the following *.pst files: archive.pst njsokalski@hotmail.comHotmail-00000002.pst Outlook1.pst Outlook.pst I am ver...

Crystal Report error: information is needed 02-03-04
After reinstalling CRM I get this error when I try to get a report. I know there is information since I'm just asking for the user list. ---------------------------------------- CrystalReportViewer Information is needed before this report can be processed. Information is needed before this report can be processed. ---------------------------------------- Any Ideas? Thanks Also recieved this error, and have logged an issue with MS, no resolution yet. One tip they did provide, remove any underscores ("_") from the server name. This has resolved the issue for a lot ...

EXCEL.exe has generated errors
For an knowned reason, the following message recently started to display when clicking on EXCEL on an Windows 2000 system. EXCEL.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will needed to restart the program. An error log is being created. (OK) Attempts have been made to repair, deinstall and reinstall Office 2000. However, the above message still displays with trying to bring up EXCEL. Can anyone help? This WebPage by Chip Pearson provides a good place to troubleshoot. http://www.cpearson.com/excel/StartupErrors.htm HTH Paul --...

Error During Send/Receive in Outlook 2003
Hi all, When i try and send/receive in outlook 2003 it sends out my mail fine however when it gets to receiving or updating the inbox i come up with the following error: Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8007000E) : 'Out of memory or system resources. Close some windows or programs and try again.' I do not have any windows open. Below are the few things that i have tried already. -restart Outlook -make sure no windows are open -finaly restarted the computer and still no luck. Well Hope to get a solution. Best Regards What are you system specs ? CPU...

Importing Exchange Rates
We currently enter currency exchange rates manually into Dynamics GP9. Now we are looking for a FREE automated option. Someone suggested we use a RSS feed to get the info- we would then have to convert/prepare the data and use Integration Manager to import the info into GP (not sure yet how to automate all that). Has anyone else done this before or have any other suggestions? There is a sample Exchange Rate integration in Integration Manager. You should review the source file and destination mapping details in this integration to gain a sense of what data will be required for the ...

2003: LDAP Error
I have just installed Outlook 2003 and get an error message when typing names in the to: or cc: or bcc: field. The error header reads "Microsoft LDAP Diectory" The message is "LDAP Directory is unavailable (52)" Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. Check the settings of the Address Book. Tools -> Address Book. "Dave" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:16e7a01c41791$16dbb210$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I have just installed Outlook 2003 and get an error > message when typing names in the to: or cc: or bcc: > field. >...

Error in posting 4 times! Frustrating problems with html signatures and styles (normal.dot)
I just learned that the message posted 4 times; I thought I had canceled the previous posts where I had not filled in the right newsgroups.... On my machine, it only shows posted 1 time; but I guess that the news server does not support cancellations of posts. Sorry about that...... ...

Outlook Express Error message #8
The following message comes up each time I try to send email thru Outlook Express": Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible cause for this indles server problem, network problems. or a long period of inactivity. Acct. 'IMAP.aol.com', Server:SMTP.aol.com Protocol:SMTP, Port 25, Secure(SSL) No. Socket Error 10061, Error #OX800CCOE. Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. Y...

Unable to import Quicken file to Money
I am trying to import my QUICKEN 2004 data file (QDATA.QDF) into Money 2004. I followed all the directions and validated the QDATA file first, but NOTHING imports. All I get are messages that indicate "Your Quicken file contained invalid transaction types". The only transactions I have are account (Checking and Savings) transactions - debits and credits. I have tried this a number of times, and downloaded all updates to Money, but nothing ever converts. Can anyone help? You can not import Q2004 into M2004. You'll have to wait a few more days and then import it into M2...

Duplicate detection upon import
Unfortunately, we use several different databases at my organization but in order to manage our customers, we import records from these databases into CRM. We have c360 for detecting duplicates once they're already in CRM. Is anyone aware of a product that checks for duplicate upon import into CRM? Brewhill, What method are you using to import the records and which records are you importing? We have a tool that checks for duplicates on import. -- Jeff Loucks [MVP] Available Technology 888-474-2237 Come see our CRM presentations at TechEd and SMB Nation on integrating other Micro...

5.6.3 error
We have a monitoring program sending us daily reports for all our servers. It's been running fine until we just hit a "magic" numbers of how many servers we monitor. The email sent is in xml format, including 3 .png images per server, so I guess we just passed 250 in total images, which are considered attachments. How can I up the number of allowed attachments in Exchange? Can't find this setting anywhere...! TIA!! / Per Wouldn't it be better to put that stuff up on a web page? I've never heard of such a limit; you must really be pushing the envelope. You...

importing Outlook Express messages to Outlook 2003
In Outlook Express the displayed Sent and Received date for messages sent out have the same date. The import function in Outlook 2003 to import Outlook Express messages changes the Received Date to the date/time of the import. Is there a way to retain the Sent Date as the Received Date or is there a way to convert the Received Date of a sent e-mail to be the same as the e-mail's Sent Date. Regards, Rannoch "rannoch" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:016c01c42631$4e3d7500$7d02280a@phx.gbl... > In Outlook Express the displayed Sent and ...

Error Signature
I'm currently using Outlook 2003, along with WinFax Pro 10.03. When I close my outlook, I receive a error signature, appname: outlook.exe AppVer 11.0.5510.0 etc. Microsoft K.B. suggests to upgrade to WinFax 10.03 as 10.02 will cause this issue but I am already using 10.03? Any suggestions would be appreciated. ...

Macro Error, annoying plz help?
Hi, new to this board and kinda new to Excel as well. I created an excell file which includes various (difficult) calculations. And it's all finished and ready for distribution :P Cept for 2 minor things which i can't seem 2 fix. The most important one is this Macro Error which keeps popping up when you open the file. (I included a combo-box form, i think it's gotta do with that). Because if u pick something from that list (combo box) the error pops up again, very annoying of course. There is one way to prevent this as far as i could see and that was by setting macro security low....

BP Installation Error
Someone post this question before:- MbfPackager data importation process has failed. please c:\DOCUME~1\ADMIN~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\MbfPackager.Import.NoMerge.Common.xml for more information. Problem: When installing Microsoft Business Portal 2.5. Can anyone help me on this error? I'm installing Business Portal 2.5 Feature Pack on Windows 2003 Standard Edition. And, the BP is reading the Great Plains 8.0 database at another server. Cheers, Emily ...

GP Update Company
I receive this error in GP utilities after upgrading from GP 8.0 to GP 10.0, SP4 on SQL Server 2005. Interestingly the update goes seamlessly for another company. The error seems to be associated with professional services tools library. The following SQL statement produced an error: create procedure dbo.taFSRMALineLot @I_vReturn_Record_Type smallint, @I_vRETDOCID char(15), @I_vLNSEQNBR numeric(19,5) = 0, @I_vQTYTYPE smallint = 1, @I_vSERLTQTY numeric(19,5) = 1, @I_vITEMNMBR char(31) = null, @I_vLOTNUMBR char(21) = null, @I_vLOCNCODE char(11) = null, @I_vSLTSQNUM inte...

business contact manager will not import ACT! 2007
Just upgraded, but my new version of ACT! 2007 will not work. I tried exporting to CSV but mapping was off. ...

Importing data from Excel to Outlook
I have an excel spreadsheet with over 2500 contacts. The Spreadsheet is set up with Last Name, First Name in Column A, Full Address in Column B, Email Address in Column C. I have highlighted and defined a name for each of the columns. Each time I attempt to import the data into Outlook 2003 the importing and exporting window never completes its task. I tried to perform an import with a new excel workbook with only limited information and the same thing happens. Any ideas? I've had the same problem. First, save your file as a text file, then import into Outlook. HTH -- Since...