> jean-pierre.pepin@videotron.ca
>

> Bonjour Jean-Claude!
>
> J'esp�re que tu vas bien?
> Pas beaucoup de nouvelles de toi?
>

> Jean-Pierre

0
hshfhjda

Questions
Hello Gentelmen, Good day, I m planning to restructue CA in our enviornment, see below our current enviornment Current Enviornment Offline Root CA (Windows 2003 Enterprise) Enterprise Subordinate CA (Windows 2003 Enterprise) (Issuing CA) I like to change the CA type from Offline Root CA to Enterprise Root CA and remove the Subordinate Issuing CA. (we dont have heavily utilized CA infrastructre, certificates are only used to authenticate IAS server to a WLAN client, not vice versa. so a single Root CA is enough) I think i know the steps to follow for the migration part...

OWA. CA's. and Exchange 2007

i need proffessional in chennai,india to train in CA in Excel
i wish to train people and professionals in chennai,India on Excel -a kind of special programme to fully utlise functions of Excel. if someone interested contact us. Travel included? -- HTH Bob Phillips "cuckoo" <cuckoo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:06C4AA37-2E7D-4F63-ADFC-B748630EF04C@microsoft.com... > i wish to train people and professionals in chennai,India on Excel -a kind of > special > programme to fully utlise functions of Excel. > if someone interested contact us. > ...

why can't I use my own CA for a digital ID?
Using Outlook Express 6.0 as my Internet email client. According to this link: http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=HA010547821033&C TT=6&Origin=EC010553071033 I may only get digital IDs from Verisign, GlobalSign, BT, or Thawte. I created my own internal CA, so why can't I use that for a digital ID? -- You could, but anyone external to your agency/network wouldn't have a copy of your root CA on their machine. This alone would net the person an information dialog on asking whether or not the certificate should be trusted. -- Neo [MVP Outlook] D...

Looking for MS CRM Partner in Northern CA Bay Area
Hello, We are a small startup company (MCSP) in the N. Calif. Bay area looking for a similar company to partner up with. We are currently 2 employees. I am a Microsoft MCSE with quite a lot of systems experience which includes SQL Server, Exchange and Cisco products. Both myself and my partner are former Microsoft Great Plains Business Systems employees from the Solomon Software division. We are looking to team up with other Microsoft CRM partners and Microsoft Small Business Manager partners for a mutually beneficial relationship. E-mail me directly to contact. Chuck Sellers Fina...

How to make a Case field required only when choosing to Resolve ca
I've added a couple custom fields to the Case form which have to do with the resolution of the case. If I make these fields "Business Required", the user is forced to fill them out when creating a case. But these entries have to do with the final resolution to the case - and the user isn't going to know the answer to those questions until the case really is resolved. How would I make entries in these fields required when the user tries to do "Actions/Resolve Case"? It appears that a better place for these would be on the "Resolve Case -- Web Page Dialo...

CA certificate
Hi, In Exchange 2003, SP2 and to secure OWA, I intend to create my own CA. I installed Certificate Services in the Exchange server (single) and thus made it a CA (Stand-alone). Everything went smooth. When I created a Cert management console, in the Local Computer Trusted Root CA certificates store, I found TWO certificates for the CA. For me, they seemed identical. I understand that something might have gone wrong for this to happen. What happened? Does that represent any potential source of a problem? Can I simply delete one and which? Thanks Yba ...

question about CA
hi all, again with some stupid questions :) till the CRL and Certificates are not expire, if i take down Enterprise Sub CA (server move from one DC to another), it should be fine right ? also just want to get clarrify, my understanding is till a Certificate is valid (i mean not expired by date) any application (like a website which uses certificate or a RADIUS server) which utlizes it shouldnt break , correct ? rgds Make sure at least one of the CRL Distribution paths is still in working order and continues to receive an updated CRL. The best way to verify this is to ta...

Renewing SSL (Windows CA)
I am looking to request a renewal for our SSL certificate within the IIS Manager in relation to our Exchange2003/Outlook RPC client connections. The question I have is when I go thru the steps to renew the current certificate, will it void (at any time) the current certificate that our remote RPC clients are using? I am looking for this to be somewhat seemless and keep the attrition to a minimum. After we get this cert updated we'll be looking to into a signed cert from the likes of Verisign, etc... Until then though, we need to get it updated due it's expiring in the next f...

False Positive with CA and Windows Update
After applying the most recent virus update (7318) Windows Update fails to work properly. When accessing the page I get a message asking me to install the software for Windows Update. When I click on "Install" I get a pop up message from CA saying that it has detected win32/asuspect.haeof in wuweb.dll and quarantined it. Then windows update does not continue. This is happening on all three of our computers. Windows update worked fine immediately before applying this update. When I do a complete virus scan it comes up clean. CA confirms there is a False positive and t...

jessaye pour voir si ca marche
coucou il y a amndine qui ve te donner un mot elle ma l a donner . camille ...

Exchange 2000 with CA or KMS
Hi In our organization we want to implement digital certificates for signing and crypting e-mail. We have Win2000 SBS (Win2000 with AD domain, Exchange 2000 server). As I know I can digitally sign every e-mail message with my private key, and also crypt it if I have sender's public key. So the request is: - if we could have some kind of 'central storage' of recipient's public keys (I assume that after a mail is accepted that also contains senders public key, this key is automatically stored in this 'central storage' in Active Directory or something), so all...

voir si ca marche
one again et mistoufly ...

Export Certificate with Private Key from CA Management MMC
Hello, We have an Enterprise Certificate Authority installed in our Windows 2003 Domain. I have minted some Client Authentication certificates, and I have marked the private keys as exportable. I am able to install the certs using the web certificate service (https://CA/certsrv), and I am able to export the certificate and private key from my computer's local certificate store. However, I am trying to mint the cert for someone else, as an administrator, and I want to be able to export the certificate and private key directly from the CA, rather than installing the certificate...

Is an ADC CA really necessary to map just a few mailboxes?
Hello, We have 3,500 Windows 2000 AD user accounts and only 40 Exchange users. Our Exchange server is version 5.5 and I want to upgrade it to W2K. How can I manually map the Ex5.5 mailboxes to the relevant AD accounts instead of running an ADC CA? I'd rather do this than risk anything happening to the 3,440 other users. I've already run Forest/Domain prep and have prepared a new server for a move-mailbox upgrade. Eventually, I'll make the old 5.5 server a bridgehead. Sorry if this question has been asked before. Thanks, - Alan. ...

CA Sales Tax
I need to set RMS up to charge sales tax for the state of CA in addition to NJ. Any ideas on how to handle the different rates with in the state would be welcome. Thanks, TomT ...

Is an ADC CA really necessary for a few users?
Hello, We have 3,500 Windows 2000 AD user accounts and only 40 Exchange users. Our Exchange server is version 5.5 and I want to upgrade it to W2K. How can I manually map the Ex5.5 mailboxes to the relevant AD accounts instead of running an ADC CA? I'd rather do this than risk anything happening to the 3,440 other users. I've already run Forest/Domain prep and have prepared a new server for a move-mailbox upgrade. Eventually, I'll make the old 5.5 server a bridgehead. Sorry if this question has been asked before. Thanks, - Alan. Alan, I hope I address your issues correct...

KMS, CA, Exchange 2000, Windows 2000
I really need some help. I can't find many resources any more involving Exhcange 2000 and KMS, but this is the environment I must support in implementing an S/MIME email encryption scheme for my client. I get the following error message when I try to view an encrypted email that I have sent to myself: "Can't open this item. Your Digital ID name can not be found by the underlying security system." After initially setting things up everything worked fine, but as you will see I ran into trouble... I've installed CA on a Windows 2000 Domain Controller that is also...

Locksmith Los Angeles, CA 1-877-364-5264
Locksmith Los Angeles, CA Emergency Locksmith Service 1-877-364-5264 Locksmith Security Services, Los Angeles Safe & Vault Sales and Installation For All Your Home & Business Needs Doors installation wood, metal, Kalamein, and fire rated wood doors for both heavyweight commercial and standard residential needs. Door Closers Panic Bars Fire Exit Devices Floor or Head Check Bolts Door Frames Hinges Buzzer Systems Card Access Elevator Doors magnetic door locks, electric strikes, CCTV install Dvr Video Camera master key systems, CCTV and video surveillance, Alarm Systems, Keyless Entry Sy...

(Little) OT: How do I find a user guide for CA Security Suite 2010?
Hello again, all. Not an XP question per se but it does STEM from XP ( a little!). I bought CA Security Suite 2009 in a box and installed it tonight. Automatically updated itself to the 2010 version. Strangely, I saw NO link in the entire install sequence for a full User Guide in PDF format. Pretty common for many programs. Nor did I see a manual on the CD. Hmmm. Went to CA's site and looked around the Support section but NOTHING about downloads of ANY kind. The SW will update itself automatically without a downloaded update file and it DOES have a pretty comprehensive...

only sa ca access GP
I just installed 5 GP10 clients on a trusted domain. Users at this location are able to login with the sa account; but cannot login with a regular user account (power user). They have been given access to all companies. I am able to use their user account and password to login locally at my location. Is there some property on version 10 would cause this? Thank you for any information. On Apr 20, 4:47 pm, 2020 <2...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I just installed 5 GP10 clients on a trusted domain. Users at this location > are able to login with the sa account; but ...

Printing form CA on Hp printer?
Have new HP desktop and printer. Have OLK 2007. Can't print CA calendars. Can print all other documents. Can print calendars from Outlook. "Chuck" <Chuck@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5871C4C2-6B6F-4329-A695-47F3F6F6FB2E@microsoft.com... > Have new HP desktop and printer. Have OLK 2007. Can't print CA calendars. > Can print all other documents. Can print calendars from Outlook. What's a "CA Calendar"? -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

The host 'mail.cifode.ca' could not be found. Please verify that .
The host 'mail.cifode.ca' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'mail.cifode.ca', Server: 'mail.cifode.ca', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D Bummer. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, fifi asked: | The host 'mail.ci...

ADC: change CA frompointing to Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003
Hi, upgrading to Exchange 2003 I set up the ADC and within the connection agreement I choose one domain controller (with the GC) and the Exchange 5.5 server. After synchronizing I installed Exchange 2003. I read something, that after Exchange 2003 is installed and during the coexistence, it is recommended to change the ADC connection agreement: redirect from the Exchange 5.5 to the new Exchange 2003 server. So the connection agreement is connecting the domain controller and the Exchange 2003 server. Is that really necessary and what are the advantages ? Thanks for your comments. Rainer R...

OWA with SSL: remote machines won't trust my CA!
I follwed instructions here for enabling SSL for OWA... http://msexchange.org/tutorials/SSL_Enabling_OWA_2003.html My primary goal is to use Outlook over RPC Proxy which requires an SSL trust. The SSL works fine, and on the internal network I can install the certificate. But, on remote internet clients it says it imported the certificate but it doesn't actually install it or trust the site. I am prompted with security warnings every time I visit https://postoffice.cbceng.com/exchange (please try it, I know I shouldnt post it but it's a test network anyway) For the CA I have tr...