How to add streaming video to your website - 146068

www.abcsun.net

0
Mike

>para recibir solo en castellano como tengo que hacer
0
JOSE
4/20/2009 9:38:30 PM
"Mike" <info@abcsun.net> skrev i meddelandet
> www.abcsun.net

0
krister

How do I add a group to my contact list
You posted no question. Your Subject used no Outlook terms the rest of us could understand. What is a group? What is a Contact List? -- Russ Valentine "Larry Lyons" <LarryLyons@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C20CF6AC-A415-4932-9E59-D033C06884BD@microsoft.com... > ...

How do I add tabs to the top of Office 2007 products?
I want to add the Developer Tab to the top of all of the Office 2007 products. It should appear after the "View" tab but I don't know how to get it to appear. Office button | Word Options, Popular category: "Show Developer tab in the Ribbon." -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "lmr" <lmr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:393F13C0-7477-4505-92F6-AC626AC4134D@microsoft.com... >I want to add the Developer Tab to the top of all of the Office 2007 > products. It should appear after the "View" tab but I do...

Add Multiple Senders to Blocked Senders List
I can not add multiple senders to my blocked senders list in Outlook 2003. I used to be able to select multiple messages and add them to the blocked senders list by selecting multiple messages and selecting Actions>Junk e- mail>Add to blocked senders list. Has anyone figured this out? ...

can you add a day counter for a colum and row
trying to add a day counter so I can see how long an item has been in stock. It would need to be able to use 1 coloum and each row in that colum. Hi Depends how you have your data set up, but assuming date into stock is column A =IF(A1="","",TODAY()-A1) Format>Cell>Number>General Copy down as required -- Regards Roger Govier "poohgld" <poohgld@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:31454DD6-A5C5-40E3-A0E8-9F3827E73551@microsoft.com... > trying to add a day counter so I can see how long an item has been in > stock. > It wo...

Add-Ins/Links/References what's the difference?
If one is switching between two XLA spreadsheets. Can someone explain to me the difference between: (1) using "Edit -> Links" menu item, (2) changing the "Add-In" in the "Tools -> Add-Ins" item? (3) references in Excel VBA Why does Excel need all of these? ...

add your sighature to your e-mails
i have added my details to the bottom of my e-mail but the line space is to big have do i make it smaller Learn how to post a question: http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm See that large white space beneath the subject line? Use it to provide = at least a modicum of information about what you are trying to = accomplish. Otherwise, you are wasting our time and yours when someone = has to come along and try to pry information out of you. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be de...

Add Outlook Profile remotely??
Does anybody know of a tool, utility, etc that would allow me as an administrator to connect to a W2K, XP machine on the network and add e-mail profiles that show no matter what user logs on? I have multiple users who use multiple machines and want their regular e-mail profile set up instead of using Outlook Web Access. I would like to be able to remotely add their e-mail profile to the computer they want it on. I have 247 W2K, XP machines, using Exchange server on a AD network. Thanx! Use a login script to set the ImportPRF registry entry to the location of a ..prf file that you...

Visual Studio Add-In Toolbar Button Problem
hi all, at the moment i've to write an add-in of our scm system for visual studio 6. i use the wizard for creating this plugin. the sample command works quite well and a new toolbar is created by ma add-in. but if i add my own commands there is no button within my toolbar. just the first ( the sample !) command has a toolbar button :-( here's some code from my OnConnection method that i wrote/use: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <... snip ...> // DEMO ////////////////////////...

Add exchange user
Hello Can anyone help with this problem. Reciently the exchange mailbox store databases crashed and I have replaced it with a new mail box store. However one client do not want to reconnect the user mailbox. When I try to add the user it tells me the operation failed. Thanks If I were you, I would ask this in the Exchange newsgroup: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/newsgroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.exchange.admin -- Kathleen Orland - MVP Outlook Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "Zakaria" wrot...

Add a custom tooltip to a file open dialog?
Hello out there, in many file open dialogs when hovering over a file name a tooltip pops up showing information about this particular file. Question: Can I override this tooltip to show specific information which I provide? In my application there will be eventually many (XML) files in a directory and I would like to give the user the option to add a comment when creating a new file AND in the tooltip mentioned above to show this comment. Can this be done? Question 2: Would it be possible to integrate an image into this tooltip (possibly by creating a custom tooltip).? These XML...

Once more ... can't add MMC for Ex 2003
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C62B10.0480D160 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have asked this before and after checking what was replied, got no = further so I'm going to ask for more help. We use Exchange 2003 Enterprise and haven't been able to get the snap-in = for XPSP2 to install. The IIS snap in is installed, and the error log = for installation finishes off with the following: [11:13:16] Entering = ScDetermineIfLocalDomainServerGroupHasAlreadyBeenACLedOnExchan...

How do you add a word to the dictionary there does seem to be an o
Tony T <Tony T@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: <nothing> I wouldn't put just the letter "o" in the dictionary, if I were you. -- Brian Tillman Trying to add a word, not just a letter. There is no option in the spell check that I can see. "Brian Tillman" wrote: > Tony T <Tony T@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > <nothing> > > I wouldn't put just the letter "o" in the dictionary, if I were you. > -- > Brian Tillman > Tony T <TonyT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Trying to add a word, ...

Incorporating a Publisher Newsletter into a Publisher Website
I have an existing MS Publisher Newsletter. I am creating an MS Publisher website. I want to incorporate the existing Newsletter into the Website. What are the best / easiest ways to accomplish this? As a .pdf file so your readers can easily print it or read it offline. (Some of us like to read in bed. Tough to do that with a computer.) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "TK_80439" <TK_80439@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3018BB51-0F9D-42A6-A83B-3CE5699731E8@microsoft.com... &...

Some links don't work once I upload my website (Publisher 2003)
I'm using Publisher 2003 to make my first website. When I preview the website, all looks fine, but when I upload to the web...the links in my site to other publisher files don't work (the other links do work). What am I missing. Thank you for your help! debract wrote: || I'm using Publisher 2003 to make my first website. When I preview the || website, all looks fine, but when I upload to the web...the links in || my site to other publisher files don't work (the other links do || work). What am I missing. Thank you for your help! Check out Question 5: http://www.publisher...

How to add controls to CHeaderCtrl?
Hi, Could you plz tell me how to add control like button to CHeaderctrl.... thanx.. Is this a header for a list control? AliR. "vakiti" <vakiti1024@gmail.com> wrote in message news:bad27dd4-142c-4646-8f0e-e57002a3bd61@q26g2000prq.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > Could you plz tell me how to add control like button to > CHeaderctrl.... > thanx.. But a CHeaderCtrl CAN be a button. What do you mean "like a button"? Either it is, or it isn't. joe On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 00:20:40 -0800 (PST), vakiti <vakiti1024@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi, ...

Creating a signup web form for my website
Can you create a "signup web form on my website" and maintain the data if you create it on M/S Access or M/S Excel. HELP! On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 11:19:01 -0800, Michael <Michael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: You cannot create web forms with Access (Access 2010 will change that picture somewhat), but you can certainly create the web forms in any web development tool, and store the data in an Access database. -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >Can you create a "signup web form on my website" and maintain the data if >you create it on M/S Access ...

Add another value to a named range
Hi, I have a named range which refers to the contents of a pivot table. The range works fine and is used in a drop-down lookup (based on data validation). Essentially, a user picks a value from the list and this runs a macro. Thing is, I have been asked to extend the functionality of my spreadsheet and need to add a "catchall" to the front of the named range. What I need to do is have "(All)" added to the front of the named range. I cannot add it into my pivot table without changing the source data (which comes from an external database, automatically linked...

Add multiple products to a price list
To All: I have been entering products into my system manually and am to the point where I need to add all of these products to a price list. Do I have to add them one by one, or can I select all of the products to be in a specific price list? I don't see the latter option anywhere in CRM. If I do have to do them one by one, is there a way to have some of the fields in the "Price List Item" default to certain values? For instance, if I want to change the picklist order of the "Pricing Method" attribute when I open the "Price List Item" entity, the buttons f...

An Add In for Excel that creates tables for Design of Experiments?
Is there an Add In for Excel that creates tables for Design of Experiments? Factorial Tables, Fractional Factorial Tables, etc. ...

Add a MX in exchange 2003
Hi, I need to add a secondary MX, managed by my exchange server 2003, but I don't know reall yhos to do it, and how to manage priority in the records.... This would be done on your Public DNS server, so talk to whoever manages it. -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Tom" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:145af01c444b8$7a1a6d40$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > I need to add a secondary MX, managed by my exchange > server 2003, but I don't know reall yhos to do it, and > how to manag...

Can I develop a macro to add blank rows to a list in Excel?
I have a list containing thousands of rows to which I would like to add blank rows between varied groups of rows. I've tried developing macros to make quick work of this tedious job but I don't know the statement I need to develop to work similiar to a subtotal action. The point at which I would like to add a row is when there is a change in a certain column. I do not need a subtotal but I do need a blank line added at every change. Is this even possible or do I add each blank line manually using shortcuts on my keyboard? The subroutine that follows assumes that the data you ...

conferencing add-in
After Live Meeting was upgraded, I can't get the conferencing function added to Outlook. I'm running Outlook 2007. I've already tried to repair, delete and reinstall the conferencing add-in, but the conferenceing icon never appears on the Outlook menu. Anyone know the trick to this? I use this constantly! Thanks in advance. was it disabled? tools, trust center, addins. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscr...

Video Email application
I downloaded the video email addon to Outlook - the problem is that I have 2 video sources on my laptop (a TV tuner card and a webcam), and I can't seem to find a way to change the video source (which seems to have defaulted to the TV card) ...

What type of email is Gmail so I can add to my outlook?
It's POP3/SMTP Internet email "GinClark" <GinClark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EB52BF14-64A6-4186-B018-3616D16D45B4@microsoft.com... > On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 10:05:02 -0700, GinClark wrote: > -- Norman ~I'll be there, by your side ~in the land of Twilight. ~In your dream I will go ~'till we find the Sunlight. http://gmail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=13278&ctx=en:match -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account ...

saving excel file with it's add in
Hi, I have an Excel file that uses a formula from an add in installed in m computer (*.xla). How can I save the project including the add in in order to use it i another computer that doesn't have the add in. thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Do you really mean that your workbook uses a function that's in the addin? If yes, I think you have two choices. #1. Take the addin with you (and install it on the other pc). #2. Extract the code/procedure for that function from the addin and put it in your workbook. (If the addin's project is protected, then thi...