host hospedagem profissional por 2,99 ao =?ISO-8859-1?Q?m=EAs?= 03-16-05

      Tudo sobre hospedagem de sites , planos profissionais , economicos e
      muitos outros , sua empresa na internet por apenas 2,99 ao m�s!

      http://host4u.rg3.net

0
hostguia

=?Utf-8?Q?nem=C5=AF=C5=BEu_p=C5=99ij=C3=ADmat_ani_odes=C3=ADlat_mej?= =?Utf-8?Q?ly?=
Dobrý den, hlásí mi to tuhle chybu: Došlo k neznámé chybě. Účet: 'Seznam Email - svemic', Server: 'pop3.seznam.cz', Protokol: POP3, Port: 995, Zabezpečení (SSL): Ano, Číslo chyby: 0x800C0133 Ale nevím, co s tím, poradí mi, prosím, někdo, ale v nějaké jednoduché počítačové mluvě:-)) ...

VB Macro #2

Estimated Revenue of an Opportunity 03-09-07
Hi folks, It would be very useful to be able to simply quote an amount for an Opportunity without having to break the amount down into individual products. This can be done through the Estimated Revenue field of an Opportunity. When it is set to be user provided, the estimated revenue is not carried over automatically when a related quote is created. Write-in products can be added to a Quote, Order or Invoice to achieve that functionality but as far as I can see there is no facility to achieve the same thing with an Opportunity. Basically I would like to set an Estimated Revenue valu...

VCR to DVD Part 2

Microsoft Outlook 03-11-10
I have just got a message saying not installed for the current user and it will not load. But I've been using it for years. George George;131443 Wrote: > I have just got a message saying not installed for the current user and > it > will not load. But I've been using it for years. > > GeorgeGeorge, welcome to the forum. When you post (here or in any forum), you will get faster and less frustrating replies if you do a few standard things: - try to define the problem in the thread title. Since this is an Outlook forum, simply stating "Mic...

set print area #2

Upgrading from Money 99 to 2004
Is it worth upgrading from Money 99 to Money 2004. I have several years of complete financial data in my Money 99 program. Just wondering if it is worth the cost and hassel to upgrade. Is the upgrade path (conversion) from Money 99 to Money 2004 pretty easy. Thanks in advance for any replys and help. Regards, Richard Well, your mileage may vary on it. Some people like 2004, others don't. I'd always recommend the trial before you buy though. You can get an idea of what's in the latest version, whether it's suitable for you etc. 2004 should just convert a 99 file, assu...

OEM publisher 2002 Sp1-2

Attachments #99
I can only view attachments if I save them first. Who do I change the settings so that I can just open the attachments without saving them first? Justine <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I can only view attachments if I save them first. Who do > I change the settings so that I can just open the > attachments without saving them first? What happens when you try? -- Brian Tillman When I try to open an attachment there is a pop up and it only gives me the option of saving the attachment. >-----Original Message----- >Justine <anonymous@discussions.m...

Root Business Unit Disabled 10-07-05
I inadvertently disabled the root business unit. Now I cannot log in as the administrator was member of the same unit. How do I re-enable this? go into the database and find the table called businessunitbase - then look at the field called isdisabled. You will probably find this is set to 1. try set it to 0 then see if you can logon. Make sure you backup the database before doing this "ril" <ril@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CCC43C2F-F109-49BE-A4AC-287AFE0F4D93@microsoft.com... >I inadvertently disabled the root business unit. Now I cannot log in a...

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?

Security Role Issue 03-16-05
Anyone know why a User assigned to only 1 custom Security Role that has restricted access for all Core records set to the "User" level?, e.g. the user is assigned the "User Read Lead" privilege, they should only be able to read Leads that they own or share. However, it doesn't seem to be working, as if this user selects the "All Leads" View, the not only can read other users' Leads, but can also modify them! Again this User is only assigned to this 1 Role. Thank you, BryanK Bryan, This is a common problem. How long ago was this role created? Someti...

Money Updates #2

Can't create the item #2

Money 99 "Memo"
I was given Money 99. Everything was working fine till I printed out the check register and found it was omitting the "Memo" section which was vital info I needed. What do I need to do inorder to get it to print? Please e-mail wolfmagic53@hotmail.com Thank you. Ruby In microsoft.public.money, wolfmagic53@hotmail.com wrote: >I was given Money 99. Everything was working fine till I >printed out the check register and found it was omitting >the "Memo" section which was vital info I needed. >What do I need to do inorder to get it to print? What you want to do...

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?DivX=AE_5.component_causes_crashes_of_Excel_an?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q?d_PowerPoint_during_launch_of_Project_Gallery?=
If you are experiencing crashing on startup of Excel X and PowerPoint X just prior to the display of the Project Gallery, the fault may lay with a QuickTime library component installed by DivX. When removed, the Project Gallery appears just fine. The Project Gallery also apears to launch properly in Word X. Either remove the file or set your Excel and PowerPoint preferences to not display the Project Gallery at startup. The file can be found at Macintosh HD --> LIbrary --> QuickTime --> DivX� 5.component. This was also a problem with an earlier version of a Toast beta component for Qu...

IMAP address on exchange sever #2