Extract Data from curupted Access 2000 Database

any sugestion on how to Extract Data from curupted Access
2000 Database ???

the Error i get when attempting to Open

The microsoft jet database engine stoped the process
becouse you and another user are attempting to change the
same data.

0
Levon

Hi Levon,

See http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/corruptmdbs.htm

On Tue, 1 Jun 2004 10:34:58 -0700, "Levon"

--
John Nurick [Microsoft Access MVP]

Please respond in the newgroup and not by email.
0
John

open two different Access reports

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

Customer check data

compact database in VBA access 2007

Macro to seperate data

Need HELP! for Linking data

Error in database....

Outlook 2000 running on XP
After setting up a mail account and indicating that I want all passwords remembered I constantly get promoted to enter a password when I send and/or receive mail. I have clicked remember password in all dialoges during the setup process and via the Properties dialog following the creation of the account. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatfully accepted Thanks "Ross Andrews" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1fb4801c45886$24eab500$a301280a@phx.gbl... > After setting up a mail account and indicating that I > want all passwords reme...

LDAP Write access?

Macro

Problem with Database Wizard

macros entering data