Do you still need help

I am currently working as a consultant for in NJ for a
large mortgage company.  I am working on converting their
15k plus Access97 databases to 2003 and have ran into and
resolve many problems.  If you are in need of any help or
consulting, please let me know.  My e-mail address is
n.rooks@comcast.net.

Thanks
Nathan Rooks
0
Nathan

Help Adding up multiple calculated cells
I have 8 columns that MAY contain NOTHING or may contain text chosen from a lookup name from a data validation pick list. Lic3 won't contain a value UNLESS Lic1 AND Lic2 are populated. I have 8 columns range named Lic1, Lic2, etc to hold a chosen license name. I have 8 other columns used for number counts relating to the lookups I have range named Lic1Cnt, Lic2Cnt, etc which hold a number such as 12. I need to add up the value calculated for each Lic based on looking up the text in a table, getting the price and then multiplying by the Lic? Cnt number. Some records may have only a singl...

Help for Outlook 2002
Hi. Recently I had to have my operating system reloaded because I had installed bad software. I have an iPAQ that uses Outlook 2002 and that program was not reinstalled. I've looked around to download it and can't find a download. Can someone help? Thanks. Jaywilly There is no download. You probably have an Outlook 2002 CD that came with your iPAQ. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "jaywilly" <anonymous@discuss...

VB code help
Hi all, I am creating an application on Visual Basic 2008 to convert any image into icon. I have written code (see below) which works fine. It converts any image to icon in specified size. But the problem is that when I try to use that icon I get error message saying "invalid image property" or "invalid image" etc. Please can any friend tell me that what amendments i need in my code below to achive my objective. help in shape of code will be much appriciated. Dim imageFinal As System.Drawing.Image = Nothing Dim g As System.Drawing.Graphics = Nothing imag...

Help with Outlook #2
Hi Got a problem with my outlook account, I haver a pop3 connect box and I have put in a password for my email account under tools/email accounts but even though this is accepted I have to do send/receive before any mail comes through to my outlook inbox, can anyone help? Cheers CH "chasler (removethis) @hotmail.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:c05a01c43828$7ce0c890$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Hi > Got a problem with my outlook account, I haver a pop3 > connect box and I have put in a password for my email > account under tools/email ...

Outlook 2000 SR1 slow with Exchange 5.5 -- Help?
Dear Group- I have a critical user (!) who has seen his Outlook 2000 (SR1) get appreciably 'laggy' in the past couple of months. Opening calendar items or emails takes a couple seconds. Server is Exch 5.5 SP4 with 1gb ram on a PIII 800, 10k RPM Raid5 array. Problem is local to his PC -- opening his account from another station is AOK. Ping times and file transfers from his PC to any network server is nominal for our switched 100mbit ethernet. This is the second occurrence. To clear it last time, I rebuilt his PC from bare metal. This fixed it for a couple months, but the lag ha...

Help #20
Hi, I have a worksheet with 3 columns: "month, Item type, quantity" : month Item Type quantity Jan. 1 2 2 1 3 1 Feb. 1 2 2 2 1 3 I want to rearrange this according to "Item Type" verses "month" in a new worksheet where it sums the quantity of each type (as follows): Item Type Jan. ...

Formula help!
I haven't used Excel in a long time, so your help would be appreciated. I'm trying to come up with a formula that takes the following into consideration. Customers subscribe to a service that have an hourly cost, but costs can be determined by the fraction of the hour. This hourly cost is different for subscribers and non subscribers. An example would be the following: Column E represents whether or not they are a subscriber/Column F is their connection time (1/2 hour = 0.50)/Column G is their calculated price. How do I do the following: If E3=Y(Yes) then F3=0.50*130.00 therefore G3=65...

HELP!! Vlookup
I have this code to look in all sheets, but it stops after it finds the first entry. Im looking through 40+ sheets that could have the same criteria for the lookup. How can I have the first result in a6, then the second in a7, etc... a6 =vlookallsheets($D$4,$H$2:$N$2,1,FALSE) can I have a6 look through sheets 1-40, a7 2-40, a8 3-40, etc... Function VLOOKAllSheets(Look_Value As Variant, Tble_Array As Range, _ Col_num As Integer, Optional Range_look As Boolean) Function VLOOKAllSheets(Look_Value As Variant, Tble_Array As Range, _ Col_num As Integer, Optional Range_look As Boolean) '&#...

Please Help #5
I am using Outlook 2003 and I need to have a copy of my calendar on my desktop. Could someone please show me how to do this. When you say that you "need to have a copy of my calendar on my desktop", do you mean that you need have the data on your machine or that you want to see a graphical representation of the calendar as your desktop background? <babalink@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:a7r9105i7h7g395ast409mji9ltpe87i97@4ax.com... >I am using Outlook 2003 and I need to have a copy of my calendar on my > desktop. Could someone please show me how to do this. ...

button help
I have a macro that executes correctly..but how do I get it to work thr a button? the macro name is "job" and I tried the buttons click even w/ code... "run.[job] -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Brian. Choose/click the button icon from the Control box toolbar, when button appears, right click on it, view code, then copy paste your original code into the new module. Mathew "-Brian-H- >" <<Brian-H-.115vdd@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:Brian-H-.115vdd@excelforum-nospam.com... I have a macro that executes correctly..but...

Help with Macro please...
Hi Everyone I've come across a macro which I have tried using, but nothing seems to happen. This macro is run from Excel and interacts with Outlook, so I've made sure to turn on the Microsoft Outlook 11.0 Object Library in TOOLS - REFERENCES from the VBE window. If Outlook is not running, I do get the error message I'm supposed to get (i.e. "No message selected"), but beyond that I have absolutely no indication that the Macro actually does anything. The code is as follows: Sub CopyFromOutlook() Dim olApp As New Outlook.Application Dim olExp...

Help #19
Ok, I on a project for my boss and this is what she wants. We use the acess database to formulate information dealing with our company. We have to update them weekly and we update them using excel. We also have a set chart that coincides with the information, however every time we change teh information we have to manually change the chart. Is there anyway to link the chart and information so that it automatically updates when something is changed. (the chart is in powerpoint, not sure if this makes a difference). Thanks ...

help fixing a calculation problem
i have an big file that takes a while to calculate. I keep my calculation set on manual. a few times a day I create a csv. file out of a database and open it in excel and the file starts to calc and I end up having to wait it out. Anyone have an idea on how to prevent that from happening? -- barrfly Excel User - Energy markets ------------------------------------------------------------------------ barrfly's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=4141 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=482195 Try this .. Before yo...

Uninitialized help...Money 2004
None of the help links at the right of the money will work. I just says something about a bad link. I have WinXP SP1 with all the latest updates. I upgraded from Money 2001. Any sugesstions? I tried uninstalling and re-installing already. Thanks! Try deleting internet temporary file from Internet Options control panel. "Michael A. Dice" <mikedice@mail.com> wrote in message news:0d2f01c3512d$937a9b90$a601280a@phx.gbl... > None of the help links at the right of the money will > work. I just says something about a bad link. > > I have WinXP SP1 with all the...

Help with creating drop down
Hi,, can anyone help me on how i can create a drop down combination(i'm not sure what it is called)? x y z X1 y1 z1 x2 y2 z2 x3 y3 z3 What im trying to do is if cell A1 has a drop down list(with X,Y,Z selection), i would like cell B1 to return another drop down list that contains a list corresponding to what was selected in cell A1.. so if cell A1 is Y, then cell B2 will show another list with Y1,Y2 and Y3 selection... Im using MS Office 2007. Please advise and thank you very much. Hi, take a look at Debra web has excellent examples http://www.contextur...

Please Help! Messed up Hard Drive from using Partition Magic
I wanted to use Partition Magic to partition my hard drive, so I used the boot CD. When I loaded it up, it said that there were 2 errors in my hard drive and it could fix them, so I pressed fix. Unfortunately, I was running Vista and I only know now that they're incompatible. However, now my hard drive is completely screwed! If I plug my hard drive into my computer, my computer refuses to do anything after POST, it doesn't boot a CD or run anything from the hard drive. I unplugged my hard drive and it's booting CDs now, even though my CD was the primary boot device anyway...

http://blogs.technet.com/dst2007
I've seen this site listed buried in some posts, but I thought it might be helpful to have it listed as a main post heading. Many questions are answered there. -- Lee Owens http://leeowens337.blogspot.com ...

Report data needs to conform to db format
Each month I receive a report, say 200 lines (rows) 8 columns The information is grouped and separated as follows: Date Name Code Div Cost 05/15/04 Jim Bc West 20.00 05/20/04 John CB East 15.00 06/15/04 Judy BC South 35.00 Grp1 70.00 The sample above is a block of 3 the next block might be a block of 1, then 3rd a block of 5 or 7 and so on I'm currently manually Inserting a new column A:A and entering into A2:A4 the "Grp1" whic...

Conditional Formatting Problems HELP!
I used conditional formatting for the first time to display colors i cells based on the value of the cell. Everything works fine excep when I try to save I get the message "Excel could not save all the dat and formatting you recently added to nnnn.xls". Microsofts kb has an article that says you cannot exceed 2,050 row (Q215783), but I certainly don't have nearly that many rows. I do hav a pretty large number of cells with conditional formatting and wonde if there is some other limitation that I can't find. Everything els about this sheet is very plain stuff. Can anyone ...

pivot table help #8
Hi, I have a pivot table with following fields: Product, Party, Qty, Rate, Amt Product, Party are row fields, Qty, Rate, Amt are Data fields Everything works fine in the pivot table, and Qty, Rate and Amt have their own subtotal rows. I just want the Rate to have a weighted average. Lets say Hydrochloric Acid (Product) - Party1 - Qty:4 - Rate:100 - Amt:400 - Party2 - Qty:8 - Rate:90 - Amt:720 The subtotals for this row appear as: Subtotal: Qty:12 - Rate:190 - Amt:1120 Qty:12 is correct because qty is 4 and 8 bottles that is 12 Amt:1120 is correct because 400+720 = 1120 But Rate sub...

Microsoft Office has encountered a problem and needs to close. --H
I'm having issues with Outlook 2007. I get the following error message; Microsoft Office has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Click on the link to see screen shot error; http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n311/jokicmla/Outlook%20Error/outlookerror1con.jpg Then I get the following error dialog box, when I click "Send it to Microsoft". Click on the link to see screen shot error; http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n311/jokicmla/Outlook%20Error/outlookerror1.jpg This is the report that I received from Microsoft after sending “error re...

Any1 know how-to create the input file needed for the Exchange DST Update Tool?
I have tried different methods suggested by MS, but I am unable to produce an input file in the following format: User_DNTABServer_Friendly_NameTABOS_Time Zone_Registry_KeyCRLF You would think the script would produce an output in the same format to use for the update... You are running MSEXTMZ in "Time Zone Extraction" Mode? (That is the mode that creates the TAB delimited TZ file) The account you are running under has correct permissions (Full mailbox access and Send As)? What does your .ini file look like? <slerche@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1171639396.9825...

Deleted scheduled transfers still showing on bill calendar
I have Money 06 and use to have a scheduled transfer in the bills section. Recently, I deleted the scheduled transfer from the bill page. However, the future transactions will not delete from the bills calendar. Does anyone know how to delete these future transactions from the calendar. If it makes a difference, the account that is being transferred to was originally set up as an online account and was recently changed to an offline account. Thank you ...

Offline defrag for exchange 2003, Help
I have a 2003 exchange server running on 2003 Server. I have reached the 15 gig limit of Exchange I have cleaned out as much mail as I can buy still need space . How do you do a offline defrag of the .EDB files???? I know how to do a defrag for exchange 2000 but the commands do not work.... PLease help.... Here is a link that explains how to do it: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;254132&Product=exch2003 -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Hlobell" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in...

Problems with programs, help files, excel, on partitioned hard drive
Good Morning, Not sure where to post or where to start with this one. I have a hard drive with several partitions. Windows 2000 and IE are on the C: partition and everything else is in it's own partition. So Office 2000 is installed in the "Program Files" Partition and "My Documents" and other data folders have their own partitions. I used TweakUI to make sure everyone knows where they are. Everything works fine except for help files and maybe some stuff in Excel's VBA editor (such as certain scripts not being able to run properly). The help files I'm sur...