Converting to 2000 from 1.x

Hi-

I'm working on a rather old application that uses a Access
1.x database.  Unfortunately, Access 2000 does not support
conversion from 1.x.  Is there any way (other than digging
up a really old copy of Access) that I can convert this
database?

Thanks
0
Doug

converted older version
I have updated a database from an older version of access and am recieving a "This recordset is not updateable" message when I'm trying to chage a record..How can I make all my records capable of being updated? See: Why is my query read-only? at: http://allenbrowne.com/ser-61.html for a list of possible reasons. It might be as simple as a missing index on the ONE side of a join. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "66motors...

EARN $ 1,434,892.8 BY E-GOLD (GUARANTEED!!) All you need is 3 People You know #3
EARN $ 1,434,892.8 BY E-GOLD (GUARANTEED!!) All you need is 3 People You know Hello every body , im be glad to introduce one of the best MLM for every body who wants to explod his/her earning with very simple steps and incredible situation! JUST IMAGINE...... If you achieve only 10% success you will still make $ 143,489.28 If you achieve only 1% success you will still make $ 14,348.928 But If we trust to each other and be serious, reaching to $ 1,434,892.8 is not seem so far,just three or four weeks!! The whole works that you should do : 1) You should open an e-gold account ,th...

Combining 2 Publisher Files Into 1
Is this possible? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Phil. Open one file, then run Publisher again open the second file. Both files are open. Add the pages you need to add the pages from the file you want to combine. Copy, paste from one file to the other. Save, you're done. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Phil" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:185901c49c1d$60824030$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Is this possible? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. > > Phil. Phil wrote: > Is this possible? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. &...

outlook 2000 contacts #4
Where is the file that contains the contacts in Outlook 2000? I backed up my hardrive to a DVD and had to format my drive. I want to restore the contacts but don't know how It's under your profile c:\documents and settings\<profile name>\local settings\applications data\microsoft\outlook The file is Outlook.pst Good luck. "Ted" wrote: > Where is the file that contains the contacts in Outlook 2000? I backed up my > hardrive to a DVD and had to format my drive. I want to restore the contacts > but don't know how jdc <jdc@discussions.microso...

Time Convert
Hello, I have a database that I have been querying from my visual basic 6 program to take my access DB and convert it to excel. I use a multitude of SQL queries to get it to the format I desire, but i have a time column that has both the date and time within them. When I open the excel sheet, I only get the date displayed but the time is there I just have to reformat the column. Is there a way to query my Access database in such a way I only have the time and therefore wont see the date? Basically without knowing exactly what Im typing i have something as follows (which obviously doesnt wo...

Simple hack to get $2000 to your home.
Simple hack to get $2000 to your home at http://lifeisbeatiful.co.cc Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. ...

Act 2000
Is there a translator to import Act 2000 (5.0) directly into Outlook 2000???? When I "save as" a 4.0 from act 2000 Outlook will not read the file. Help!!! ...

Cannot Archive in outlook 2000
I am having some real trouble with Outlook 2000. The Sales Manger came back from a business trip and went to archive some of his mail because he has a dozen or more messages by the end of each week. When he goes to archive and select everything older then the current day for his inbox nothing happens at all. You will see in the lower left corner the archiving icon appear for a few seconds then disappear. And the resulting ..pst file that is created is only 32 kb. Now this has happen in the past and a simple detect and repair would fix the problem. But now that no longer works I have d...

CRM 1.2 Installation Error 800700B7 unable to Configure Web Services
Hi, I have followed the steps and pre-requisites in the Installation guide, however, every time I have tried to install the productl, I get a message stating "Setup was unable to install CRM Server. Setup was unable to configure the Web Services that are using ASP.NET. Cannot create a file when that file already exists (800700B7). Can somebody please help me with this? I am unable to use the product because of this error, as the installation does not complete all of the necessary steps. Thank you in advance. CM not sure if you are using windows 2000 server or not, but I had a sim...

Creating an additional profile in Outlook 2000?
Iam a newb with Outlook and have searched on here for a solution to my problem. I am using XP home edition and Outlook 2000 with update of SP3. My ISP provides me with 5 email accounts, all of which are not aliases from my understanding of what an alias account is. Mine are "name1@dodo.com.au","name2@dodo.com.au"etc. I am wanting to be able to access 2 email accounts, one with my nickname for friends and forums and the other for my new business, while using my version of Outlook 2000 without having to upgrade to a newer version. I don't want to create a new '...

Printing a range of invoices for 1 customer
Hello, I've been vexed by this a lot over the years, so thought it was time to make sure I wasn't missing something obvious. When a customer's account goes overdue, or one day they decide they want to "settle", is there a way to (in one fell swoop) print all the open transactions for that customer? I don't mean just the summary you can get from Receivables Transacting Inqury--Customer. I mean I want to print each open SOP document complete with all the line details (without opening each one, printing, closing, and going to the next one and repeating). Any a...

Upgrade to Outlook 2002 from Outlook 2000
I have attempted to upgrade to outlook 2002 from Outlook 2000 at least 5 times! (1)Each time I get a message unable to open default email folders. (2) .dll file could not be found (3) Unable to load PSTPRX.dll (4) I have to accept opening default folder or the program will not open. (5) I am unable to open any folder, (inbox, Sent mail, Contacts etc) (6) I can look up the .pst file I need and it is there and will work fine when I reInstall Outlook 2000. (7) Outlook 2003 does not pickup accounts, profile. I see the names of folders Imoved to the outlook bar in Outlook 2000 but they cann...

Resetting MS CRM Sales for Outlook 1.2 Contacts synchronization
Hi, We have a few clients that have either deleted the synchronized contacts in the local contact folder or aren't getting the ones they are supposed to since the 1.2 update. Two questions on this: Where is the information on contacts that are deleted locally kept to prevent the re-sync, specifically ? How do we reset this ? We have tried reinstalling per the KB without success. Any help would be appreciated. Seems strange this isn't documented somewhere. Thanks, Gary Dear Gary, I found your query in search for a similar problem. Before coming across my current problem I us...

Outlook 2003 pst file not readable by Outlook 2000!
Hello Don't know if I was doing something wrong but I copied a pst file from Outlook 2003 to a machine running Outlook 2000 and it complained that data file was not compatible or something. Is this normal for newer version pst files to not be compatible with earlier version Outlook? Angus Of course. That's been exhaustively documented. If you want to create a PST file that will be backwards compatible in Outlook 2003, you must do so expressly. File > New > Outlook Data File > Outlook 97-2002 -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Angus Comber" <nospam@gmail.com&...

Convertibility Issue between Windows Excel 2007 and Mac Excel 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I have created a very extensive budget for my company in Windows Excel 2007 containing multiple tabs, hundreds of formulas, a few arrays, some conditional formatting, etc. A few of the individuals needing access to the file are running Mac Excel 2008. Unfortunately, whenever I try to send it to them, they are unable to open the file getting an error saying The file might have been modified or damaged from its original format. However, whenever i send it to another user of Windows office 2007 they can open it without any proble...

need some help with: formatting of x2 dates in 1 cell
Hi and thanks to anyone who reads this. I have a worksheet which contains two columns of dates. In a second worksheet i have a column which adds the two dates together as TEXT and ommits dates which are blank which works perfectly, however: I would like to know how i could format each of the 2 dates in the 1 cell to have different font colors? Here is my existing cell formula: =IF('Data'!E2=0,"",(TEXT('Data'!E2,"dd/mm/yy"))&" "&IF('Data'!F2=0,"",TEXT('Data'!F2,"dd/mm/yy"))) I have a feeling its not...

move to new windows server and upgrade sql server 2000 to 2008
Hi I need to move/upgrade one of our sql server (sql server 2000 SP4 on windows server 2003) to a new sql server 2008 on a new windows server 2003 R2 box. What is the best way to upgrade move the databases /logins etc. If I just backup and restore the database logins/passwords will not be transfered. dbdba -- ontario, canada db There is upgrade advisor for sql server 2008 , search on interent "db" <db@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:99D3A184-9888-4ABA-9A2F-AF2363302950@microsoft.com... > Hi > > I need to move/upgra...

What is Excel hotkey for cell lock, C1 to $c$1
I recall a hotkey that can lock all the cell references in a formula. ex. A1+B1 to $A$1+$B$1 the F4 function key "BLUTO" wrote: > I recall a hotkey that can lock all the cell references in a formula. > ex. A1+B1 to $A$1+$B$1 Select the formula (or a part of a formula) in the formula bar, and press F4 to cycle between the 4 reference styles. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "BLUTO" <BLUTO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3B63B604-B495-4B8D-A791-060613174EA6@microsof...

Discrepancy with report and x/z tape for weighted items
We sell chocolates by weight at one of our stores and we have found that there is a rounding issue with this item, it processes correctly but at the time of closing the sales amounts on the x/z report do not match, it is usually a penny different but because of this the batch won't integrate to our accounting software (Great Plains). Does anyone know how to fix this problem? ...

Outlook 2003 & Office 2000 together
Due to a recent hardware upgrade I am running Outlook 2003 on a server but the still using Office 2000 for the other programs. One of my users, bless him, inists on using the "the Genius" office assistant, this is not available as standard on Outlook 2003 and clashes with the other Office programs. Is there a fix where i get The Genius to work with Outlook 2003? D David <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Due to a recent hardware upgrade I am running Outlook 2003 > on a server but the still using Office 2000 for the other > programs. One of my users...

Updating Values and X Axis Labels
Thanks for your help. This response by XP wasn't expected. When ever I update the chart value range and X axis labels the chart (line graph) doesn't update. I click and drag to update the Value and Categoty X axis labels. Do I have the axsis formated incorrectly? Under the format labels, Right now I have "base unit" checked. And the Max and Min dates are entered. In previous versions of excel I know you could just update the cell range and the chart would update. This should be so elementary. Thanks - Tom -- Sony Luvy If the min and max are not set to au...

Exchange 2000 Queue Dir filling up
Hello and thanks for your assistance in advaced. On an Exch 2000 front end server, my \Exchsrvr\mailroot\vsi1\Queue dir seems to compile all the mail that has come through it. It appears that all the mail was delivered successfully, and in someones mailbox, but also keeps it there. Any ideas? TJ <TJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello and thanks for your assistance in advaced. On an Exch 2000 front end >server, my \Exchsrvr\mailroot\vsi1\Queue dir seems to compile all the mail >that has come through it. It appears that all the mail was delivered >successfull...

Print 12/1/1 in cell (Excel changes it to date or another #
While trying to formulate a magazine order list, Excel changes the number of magazines needed (12/1/1) to a number other than that typed into the cell. What I need is the number 12 (for English), 1 (for MP3) and 1 (for Finnish) in this particular cell. How do I get it to print the actual numbers? try putting a ' infront of the numbers "Say Goodnight, Gracie" wrote: > While trying to formulate a magazine order list, Excel changes the number of > magazines needed (12/1/1) to a number other than that typed into the cell. > What I need is the number 12 (for Engli...

Date Format Changed when convert to Excel
Dear All, there is a problem that when i convert the text file to excel then date formart for the first 12 dates have been changed with "/" sepreator and other remains with "-" that creates a lot of problem please help to reslove the issue. On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 22:27:06 -0700, Ather <sohail.ather@paktel.com> wrote: >Dear All, > >there is a problem that when i convert the text file to excel then >date formart for the first 12 dates have been changed with "/" >sepreator and other remains with "-" that creates a lot of problem >pl...

DOc 1 ERROR Invalid use of Null
When i was trying to upload some journal entries through IM, I encountered the above error. What does it means? I used the following fields for upload: JE#, tran_type, batchid, trx_date, reversing date, ref, acnum,amount I've added tran_type and reversing date and tested fine but all of a sudden I got that error. Is it to do with some column formatting? We are using GP9.0 Thanks Make sure you have no blank lines at the end of the file. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http:...