Converting Microsoft Office 2003 Trial into a full version

I have bought a Sony Vaio PCG-GRT360ZG notebook with installed Microsoft Office
2003. I registered Microsoft Office 2003 trial version. Now I am trying to
convert it into a full version. Unfortunately I am getting message that my
product key (from Certificate of Authenticity) is invalid. My trial version
expires in Jan 2005. What should I do ?
My product key from Certificate of Authenticity label is :
J8FHJ-Q6BJM-G6PVD-FWM2B-PW6J8.
Thank you very much Peter.

Auto convert PST/POP to Exchange 2003 mailboxes?
We are about to convert our users from PST files (POP3) to Exchange 2003 mailboxes. As there are several hundred of users, this would be way too heavy to do them all manually one by one. Is there a tool to do this automatically (covert from PST/POP3 to Exchange 2003 mailboxes)? We will upgrade the users Office 2000/XP to Office 2003. TIA Linda On Mon, 30 May 2005 13:50:24 +0200, Linda Lindsez <spamblooocker@hotmail.com> wrote: >We are about to convert our users from PST files (POP3) to Exchange >2003 mailboxes. As there are several hundred of users, this would be >way to...

Mac Office 2004 working with Office on WinXP
I have just started business school and most people here are using = Office on=20 new IBM thinkpads installed with Office. I have run into a problem = where all=20 the files (so far Office and Powerpoint) are not recognized by my = version of=20 Office 2004 (for OSX). Has anyone run into this problem? I know they = are=20 just using the basic version of Office on Windows and not doing anything = fancy, I have to think they should be compatible. =20 -Just to clear up any questions they sent a file with a .doc ending so = that=20 should be it.=20 - And also when they sent it using an older ...

Printers On SBS 2003
I have 10 network printers on an SBS 2003 net. In learning this install, I discovered they all have static IP reservations. They are accessed by a mix of Win 7, XP and Vista workstations. I am getting ready to move them to a new server. Is it really necessary to use static IP's for shared network printers? Thanks in advance. Necessary? Well HIGHLY Recommended that you have a static IP if you ever have to access them from an IP do IP printing etc et. So Yes, not just for YOU but for anyone who else is going to work on your systems Get the Label Printer out and put t...

Money Trial Version sync with MSN Money
I just downloaded a trial version of Money 2004 Deluxe. I tried to sync with my portfolio on MSN Money, but cannot find the sync feature on MONEY as indicated by the help menu. Anyone know if the trial version even supports this sync feature ? Tools, Access My Money Data on the Web. I verified that the trial does allow you to enable this. "Atish" <atishshah@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:05da01c36dcf$637a4080$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I just downloaded a trial version of Money 2004 Deluxe. I > tried to sync with my portfolio on MSN Money, but cannot > find the syn...

What version do I have? #2
In March, 2007, I purchased Publisher2007 at a Office Depot store. I use it for a pre-written newsletter that I customize before sending out, however I keep getting messages "cannot open files made by another version of Publisher". Finally today, the newsletter company asked me what version I have. When I clicked "Help" and "About Publisher" it says "Microsoft Publisher 2000 SR-1. Does anyone know what is going on & why it doesn't say 2007? -- cleo1151 cleo1151 wrote: > In March, 2007, I purchased Publisher2007 at a Office Depot store. ...

Excel 2003
Whenever a colleague updates a spreadsheet I've created it comes back 10MBytes large whereas it was originally only 50KBytes. It looks to me as if the colleague accidentally adds tens or hundreds of thousands of empty rows. How can I delete all rows below a certain row. Delete does not work. Copying the real rows into a new worksheet loses the formatting. When I apply the formatting from the big spreadsheet (paste formatting) I end up with hundreds of thousands of rows again :-( Any suggestions? Tom Selecting all the rows below your actual data. Right-click, delete cells. (this is...

Receiving Blank Emails from Outlook 2003 User
Hi! One of my users is sending a blank email to everyone that sends her an email. I have no idea how this is happening. But I send her an email and get a blank one from her. Any clues? She uses Outlook 2003 with the latest patches. PMD Is Out of Office turned on? Pascal Dorion wrote: > Hi! > > > One of my users is sending a blank email to everyone that sends her an > email. I have no idea how this is happening. But I send her an email and get > a blank one from her. > > Any clues? > > She uses Outlook 2003 with the latest patches. > > > P...

How do I assign a shortcut key to an existing macro in Excel 2003.
ntahall, Alt+F8 to bring up the choose macro box, select your macro, options, assign a shortcut from there -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2000 & 2003 ** remove news from my email address to reply by email ** "ntahall" <ntahall@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:21B6102C-4B88-4131-A9AC-C48879896A17@microsoft.com... > ...

Exchange 2003 System Manager Server Modified Date Meaning
Hi, I am looking for some info on the Exchange 2003 system manager server property page. It shows in the right hand colum all the servers and service packs and the furthest right says "modified date" Could some one please eleborate on what this actually means? Thanks On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 06:20:28 -0800, Darrel <Darrel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I am looking for some info on the Exchange 2003 system manager server >property page. It shows in the right hand colum all the servers and service >packs and the furthest right says "modified d...

Installing MS Office on two computers
I just purchased two new computers and the Office Small Business software upgrade. Am I allowed to install this software on both of my computers? This is not the place to get a definitive answer. In general, however, the answer would be no. You are only allowed to install Office on 2 machines if 1 is a workstation and the other a laptop, and they are not used at the same time. Your question may be better answered in a newsgroup appropriate to your problem. This newsgroup is dedicated to the Microsoft Access database product. The Microsoft website may have misdirected you. -- A...

Outlok 2003 Word Attachments are Read Only and in 2 page view
I have a client with Outlook 2003 and when he receives an email with a word doc attached and attempts to open it (rather than save it 1st) it opens in Word as read only and shows as a split screen (2 page book view). if he saves it to the drive 1st he can remove the read only attribute and then Word opens it normally. Any Ideas? Not sure why the view is different. My OT advice - always save attachments you want to edit, and then open them. Otherwise you're using a temp copy of the file & may lose changes. Marc Seidler wrote: > I have a client with Outlook 2003 and when he recei...

Convert Number To Indian Rupees
Dear Friends, Can anyone clearly suggest me how to convert the Number to Text . I need to convert the Number to Indian Ruppes . Eg :1. i need to convert : 1,57,50,178.10 as Rupees One Crore Fifty Seven Lacs Fifty Thousand One Seventy Eight and Ten Paisa Or One Crore Fifty Seven Lacs Fifty Thousand One Seventy Eight Rupees and Ten Paisa Eg 2.: 1,57,50,178.00 as Rupees One Crore Fifty Seven Lacs Fifty Thousand One Seventy Eight . OR One Crore Fifty Seven Lacs Fifty Thousand One Seventy Eight Rupees and Ten Paisa Pls Give me the programme that i can copy and paste to V.B.Module And run i...

convert numbers to words
Hi all, simple question, how to convert number to words. ex. $ 10,000 ==> ten thousand dollars thanks hi see this site.... http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=213360 and this site.... http://www.sulprobil.com/html/spellnumber.html and this site.... http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/ValueToWords.htm yeah....it can get complicated. good luck. regard FSt1 "reza" wrote: > Hi all, > > simple question, how to convert number to words. > ex. $ 10,000 ==> ten thousand dollars > > thanks FSt1... Thanks "FSt1" wrote: > h...

Open XML File Converter
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Any word on an update to this converter that resolves the "There is not enough memory or disk space to convert this document" bug on SL? I've seen it reported elsewhere so I'm assuming it's a known issue, but can't find any relevant info here. Thanks. On 11/2/09 2:33 PM, in article 59b7fd3a.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "elliotcolbert@officeformac.com" <elliotcolbert@officeformac.com> wrote: > Any word on an update to this converter that resolves the "There is not e...

Money 2006 trial
Sometime in the past I downloaded the trial version of Money 2006. I decided to not stay with it and uninstalled it. However, the uninstall left a bunch of files in the M06 Core Files Folder that I cannot delete. I have since purchased Money 2007 and am now using it. I upgraded from Money04. I have not removed M04 from my computer yet, but plan to if things continue to work well with M07. Any idea how I can remove the remainder of the M06 Core files folder. Could some of the files in the M06 folder be in use by M07? Thanks, John Probably not. Rename the folder and see what happen...

Finding Contacts in Outlook 2003
I have a client whom I recently switched from Outlook Express to Outlook 2003. In Outlook Express he was able to create a new e-mail message and search the address book for recipients based on e-mail addresses or portions thereof instead of by name. In Outlook 2003 he cannot duplicate this type of search. I have tested this behavior in Outlook 2002 and I, too, cannot find and add contacts to an e-mail message by anything other than name. Is it possible to duplicate the find behavior of Outlook Express in Outlook 2003 or is there a work-around that will do so? Bob N. it works for me an...

Outlook 2003 / Microsoft Office Connector / "locked" email address
Upon initiating Outlook 2003 for the first time, the Microsoft Office Connector box pops up. Now because the first time I entered the email address, I was not thinking and put the wrong "recognized" emial address in the box. Now I am unable to insert the correct sign-in email address. It is "grayed" out and I can't seem to change it, thus is not a recognized no matter what I do. This has totally shut me down on using Outlook 2003. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times now with the same results. Please. I am desperate. Thank you. -- Musoswish Control...

Cannot delete mailbox/email account from Outlook 2003
Hello All - I'm a systems admin at a company that use exchange server. Someone added a mailbox to an e-mail account, and it appears as a second mailbox in the folder list. The only problem is, I can't delete it. If I right click the mail account, select "close mailbox...", I receive the error that the mailbox is associated with an account, and to remove it I need to go to Tools, E-mail accounts, view or change, blah blah blah. If I go to that route, I can delete the Microsoft Exchange Server account that exists. However, in the "Deliver new e-mail to the following loca...

Publisher 2003 #5
I just installed Publisher 2003 and it put on the Microsoft Office Tools. I open Publisher and try to use the "Send To" command to Microsoft Office and I get a message that either Excel, Word .. etc. needs to be loaded. I use Microsoft Office XP Pro. All these are installed. I have re-tried installing the program but can't get it to load. Any ideas ??? ...

Font size changes in Excel 2003 charts when re-opened
For certain charts that I create within Excel 2003 (usually bar charts), I use a font size of 8 (eg for data labels, axis labels, and scale). If I close the file and then re-open it, all these fonts will have become size one (title and legend are not effected). Oddly, if I have created a bar chart and made several copies of it within a worksheet, it will only be the original and not the copies that are affected by this. If anyone can shed any light on why this may be happening and how it could be fixed, I would really appreciate it. Lucie ...

Office updates changing Outlook settings?
Hello, Has anyone experienced some of their Outlook settings changing when doing Office updates? Thanks, Jerry Jerry, Which settings were changed, can you be more specific please. I have not seen where doing a general Office Updates changes the standard settings. -- Regards, Francine Otterson President, San Diego Outlook User Group MVP - Microsoft Outlook "Jerry" <jerrypav456@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:upt1139gpu6vjvgelcc72gstnq2rjjfj1i@4ax.com... > Hello, > > Has anyone experienced some of their Outlook settings changing when > doing Office upd...

Outlook 2003 not closing #2
When I'm done reading and sending mail I close Outlook (It's version 2003, running under Windows XP) using the 'Close' button. After going through a day of opening, checking and answering mail and then closing when done, I've noticed that Task Manager shows multiple copies of OUTLOOK.EXE running. None of them seem to be taking CPU resources, but they do have memory assigned. During the day, I don't notice any error messages. Everything seems to be working fine. There are no clues to indicate that something hasn't closed until I try to re-boot the PC. Th...

excel 2000 convert to excel 2003
Hi I would like to move current excell 2000 spread sheets and open them in 2003 excel. Please help in any way. I have copied my excell 2000 data onto a floppy however it will not open in Excel 2003 XL2000 and XL2003 share exactly the same file format and so should open just fine in either. However, you should never open XL files on floppies - XL uses temporary files, which may exceed the capacity of the floppy. Instead, copy the file from the floppy to your HD before opening. In article <72864281-728A-4B27-8317-A760E6440BB2@microsoft.com>, cityof <cityof@discussions.microsoft...

Importing messages from Outlook 2003 into 2000?
I have Outlook 2003 on my computer at work and Outlook 2000 on my computer at home. I would like to move some messages from my work to my home machine. Unfortunately, Outlook 2000 doesn't seem able to understand the .pst files generated by Outlook 2003. Is there any way around this? Colin Make sure you create and copy items into a legacy (Outlook 97 - 2002) pst file. See File | New | Outlook Data file. Pick the Outlook 97 - 2002 type. Copy items form mailbox to this new pst. Close it when done (right click on personal folders and select close/disconnect.) "Colin Caulkins&...

Can an Excel file be converted into Visio?
Does anyone know if this is even possible? Is there a converter pack or a website that would illustrate this process? Thanks, Jim ...