converting CDB to MDB

i have created a pda form with SprintDB with an access db, but when i try and
convert the db back with activesync it takes too long 20mins) so i was
wondering if anyone here knew a quicker way to do this?

i have searched the net and had no joy.

Can't Convert Date to Text?
Having a hard time converting DATES to TEXT so I can sort the Dates by Month. Look at the attached spreadsheet. http://netmation.com/excelsrt.xls Col A = Date Col B = TEXT(DATE) Col C = Paste Special Value of Col B. Why won't Col B or C sort by Month, they all sort by year?? Using Excel 2007. col B use this =3DTEXT(A2,"mmm") Col C =3DTEXT(A2,"yyyy") now you can sort by month or year On Feb 4, 12:33=A0am, "Al Franz" <alb...@nospam.netmation.com> wrote: > Having a hard time converting DATES to TEXT so I can sort the Dates by > Month. =A0...

Convert newsletter on Publisher 2007 to a PDF/Save Newsletter as I
How do I convert my newsletter that I created on Publisher 2007 to a PDF so that I can attach the PDF to an email? How do I save the newsletter as an image, so that I can paste it on an email? See in line: On 6/12/07 1:22 AM, in article 313A2C1E-9322-4AE2-ABB8-F607B92CDEEB@microsoft.com, "blueprince999" <blueprince999@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do I convert my newsletter that I created on Publisher 2007 to a PDF so > that I can attach the PDF to an email? Either get a PDF generator such as Cute PDF, Primo PDF, or some-such (for which you can Google) or...

Can I convert Money Standard 2004 file to Money Business 200 file
Can I convert my Money Standard 2004 files to Money Business files without problems? I run a small business out of my home and I would like to include business activities along with my household activities if I can import Money Standard 2004 files to Money Business 2004 files. In microsoft.public.money, Pamela wrote: >Can I convert my Money Standard 2004 files to Money >Business files without problems? I run a small business >out of my home and I would like to include business >activities along with my household activities if I can >import Money Standard 2004 files to...

Back-end mdb and odbc
I have back-end access database that I want to put in secure place. Is odbc a good way to connect to it? How to set it up?-AB- Larry Please explain to me how MSDE 2.0 is LIMITED It's not LIMITED Access MDB is LIMITED to a half dozen users and 25 mb of data -Aaron On Mar 29, 9:33 pm, "Larry Linson" <boun...@localhost.not> wrote: > "Agus Budianto" <AgusBudia...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote > > > I have back-end access database that I want to > > put in secure place. Is odbc a good way to > > connect to it? How to set it ...

Whole number converts to decimal
Somehow, I've changed a setting in Excel so that when I enter a number (say, 5) into any cell on a blank worksheet (thus, the cell is formatted as general) and hit enter, the number is automatically converted to .05. The only way I can stop Excel from doing this is by entering a "." after the number, so it realizes that I want the whole number. It only does it when the cell is formatted as General or Number (even when the decimal places is set to 0 -- putting in 4 will return .04 which displays as a 0). Any ideas? Nevermind, I figured it out from another post. I had the...

Convert string into formula
really needing this... let's say A1 = "SUM" B1 = "(" C1 = ")" D1 = "A3:C8" How can I put everything together and get the FORMULA =SUM(A3:C8) and its result INSTEAD of the STRING "=SUM(A3:C8)"? it's drivinhg me mad....I've tried CONCATENATE, &,... and all I get is the string... Thanks a lot Dario - Brazil Dario Maybe better ways but this works: Using your example, in E1 type the formula =CONCATENATE("=",A1,B1,D1,C1). Then, with cell E1 selected, do Edit Copy then Edit PasteSpecial and choose Values. Then hit F2...

converting time worked to dollars earned.
I am struggling as a total newbie to the excel formula area. I need to convert the hours and minutes to the dollars earned. The worksheet is set up to calcute the total number of hours and minutes worked in one month period. the total columns at the bottom adds the weeks totals into total hours and minutes worked. So That much seems to work well. but when i try to put a salary such as 12.00 per hour times the amount of time worked I struggle. I have tried converting the times to hours alone and minutes alone and then multiplying by 12 but it doesn't work for me.? can any...

Converting Word Doucment to PDF
I am trying to convert a 2003 word document without scanning it. Currently I am using Word 2003 and don't have the option to just covert to pdf and I can't save it as pdf either. Help!! You can download a free conversion utility such as pdf995, cutepdf, or primopdf. On May 11, 5:50=A0pm, Nancy <Na...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to convert a 2003 word document without scanning it. Currentl= y I > am using Word 2003 and don't have the option to just covert to pdf and I > can't save it as pdf either. Help!! You can download a fr...

Macro to import from a binary file and convert to hex
Excel 97. I have a macro that imports hex and stores the data in a column. Can this be done with a binary file? Import from a binary file and convert to hex and store it in a column? ...

Converting word documents
I created a multi page black/white word document using a mix of text and diagrams on multiple drawing canvases. My commercial printer suggested I convert the file to publisher for better print quality and ease of handling (his). When I try to convert, I get a jumbled mess. Does publisher not recognize the word drawing tools (canvases)? Is there a way to bring this file into publisher? The primary issue is that the printer wants the colors changed to CMYK in the final document. I have saved the document as a PDF, but evidently he stilled needed to convert the colors. Any suggesti...

convert scientific notation to a number
I would like to convert a scientific notation to a number. Example, 6.10002E+11. Hi use a custom format such as: 000000000000 -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Peter" <Peter@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:E9E26C29-EB23-46BE-A85B-52809CEA0F7C@microsoft.com... >I would like to convert a scientific notation to a number. Example, > 6.10002E+11. ...

Convert UTF-16 Unicode to UTF-8 Unicode?
If I save an Excel file as "Unicode Text" (xlUnicodeText), I get a tab- delimited UTF-16 (also known as UTF-7) unicode file. How can I convert it to UTF-8? I've been doing the conversion by automating Word from Excel: Const WORD_TEXT_FORMAT As Long = 2 'FileFormat:=wdFormatText Const WORD_UTF8_ENCODING As Long = 65001 'Encoding:=65001 ObjWordDoc.SaveAs _ Filename:="save as UTF-8.txt", _ FileFormat:=WORD_TEXT_FORMAT, _ Encoding:=WORD_UTF8_ENCODING However, now I need to convert from UTF-16 to UTF-8 on computers that may not ha...

Converting problem
I created a brochure in Publisher 98. I want to e-mail it to people who don't have publisher. I need to convert it into .pdf or .doc. Can I do this & how??? If I can't does any publisher programs have this ability??? Thank you! I just posted a reply about an excellent program I found. I recommend it highly. I had a 12 pp newsletter to convert. It's free and you can give it a try: http://www.primopdf.com/ -- Hugs, Erika refer to http://www.mvps.org/publisher/sharing.html -- David Bartosik - MS MVP for Publisher help: www.davidbartosik.com enter to win Pub 2003: ...

Report objects missing after transferring .mdb to new location
Hi, I have created a database with only 1 table, many queries, and many reports. The reports contain objects (tables copied and pasted from excel) with fields scattered in relevant positions on the object (it was easier to do this than draw tables in Report Design!) I uploaded the .mdb to a http server and it was subsequently downloaded by my associate to his HDD. The database is blank, the queries still work. However the reports appear in name only (i.e. there is nothing to view). He gets no response from clicking into the particular report design either. He can generate new repo...

Convert .xls to Access 97 file
I have a bunch of old data stored in Excel spreadsheets that I am trying to convert to Access 97 database files. I've been trying to do it with File-->Get External Data, but Access refuses to recognize .xls files. I have tried converting the data to comma delimited files but they go unrecognized as well. I assume this is because I am missing the necessary drivers. I have been searching for them in vain, it would really help if I knew what they were called, and where to get them. Can anyone tell me this info? If there is a better way to solve this problem that would be nice to...

How to get Money Plus Deluxe to convert my Money 2003 file?
I have Money 2003 on my desktop. I purchased a laptop that will replace my desktop. I also purchased Money Plus Deluxe for the new laptop. I do not plan to install Money 2003 on my new laptop, but I do want to transfer and convert my 2003 file. How do I do this. When Money Plus recognize that I have an existing money file, will I still be prompted to get the free online services? I already have online services for 5.95 a month. Sheila In microsoft.public.money, SLBailey wrote: >I have Money 2003 on my desktop. I purchased a laptop that will >replace my desktop. I also purchase...

Convert email addresses to mailto links?
(Using Word 2003 on Windows XP) I have several pages of email addresses that I need to convert to mailto links to post on an internal Web site. Has anyone ever run across a macro or other automated way to do this? Many thanks, pjs A macro is not necessary; the function is built into Word. Go to Format > AutoFormat. Click the Options button at the bottom of the dialog. In the Options dialog, uncheck all the option boxes except the one for "Internet and network paths with hyperlinks" and the one near the bottom for "Styles". Click OK. Back in ...

How do I convert a number to a date format
I accedentally changed a column of dates to numbers, and now need to convert the serialized numbers back into dates... any ideas? can't you just reformat the #'s to dates -- duan ----------------------------------------------------------------------- duane's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1162 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26822 Right click on the cell, choose Format Cells, choose the Number tab, choose Date, find the way you want the date displayed, then OK. "CTausch" wrote: > I a...

Convert Complex Formula in FUNCTION
Can anyone convert this into FUNCTION named MI. This function should ask user for 2 range. I have tried the following but cant accomplish: Function MI(range1 as Range, range2 as Range) As Integer Selection.FormulaArray = _ "=SUM((R[-3]C:R[-1]C)*(LOOKUP(R[-3]C[-1]:R[-1]C[-1],PriceList!R[-3]C[-1]:R[2 9]C[-1],PriceList!R[-3]C:R[29]C)))" End Function What I need is something like this Function MI(range1 as Range, range2 as Range) As Integer Selection.FormulaArray = _ "=SUM((User will tell range1)*(LOOKUP(user will tell range2,PriceList!R[-3]C[-1]:R[29]C[-1],PriceList!R[-...

Green Arrow, Access to Excel, Convert en masse?
Access 2002, converting data from Access to Excel, numeric data shows up with the horrid green arrows. I can change these one by one, but is there some way to change a whole column of these entries at once? Changing them one by one is way beyond annoying. Thanks, Format all to General. Copy an empty cell. Select the range of data and Paste Special>Add>OK>Esc. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sun, 09 Sep 2007 21:33:54 -0400, +Bob+ <uctraing@ultranet.com> wrote: >Access 2002, converting data from Access to Excel, numeric data shows >up with the horrid green arrows....

Converting a muliple page worksheet to a single page worksheet
How to convert a muliple page worksheet to a single page worksheet? Thanks, Tom Could you provide a little more information? Are you sheets all set up the same? Or do you want to combine the values as sums to create a summary sheet? ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com www.MyExpertsOnline.com "tkanasoot@yahoo.com" <tkanasootyahoocom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AE9B06EF-BFAA-42AF-AAB5-94866D635006@microsoft.com... > How to convert a muliple page worksheet to a single page worksheet? > > Thanks, > > Tom How do you want...

converting time
How do I convert 6:59 AM timein and 6:41 PM timeout to 11.70 decimal time? Thanks DateDiff("n",[TimeIn],[TimeOut])/60 Rob "Floyd Forbes" <newsgroups@omcast.net> wrote in message news:wOCdneqyu4hdLovanZ2dnUVZ_uOmnZ2d@comcast.com... > How do I convert 6:59 AM timein and 6:41 PM timeout to 11.70 decimal time? > > Thanks > "Floyd Forbes" wrote > How do I convert 6:59 AM timein and 6:41 PM timeout to 11.70 decimal time? Use the DateDiff function to subtract the timein value from the timeout value and get the answer in seconds. The...

How to convert Publisher Files to .jpg or .tif
I composed a booklet in Publisher 2000 using a combination of text and photographs. I need to get them printed at a professionsal photo lab to put them into a Photo Album. I tried to copy the pages and open them in Photoshop so I could save them to a .jpg or .tif format with no luck. Any suggestions? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "RT6233" <RT6233@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:36B3F09E-09F2-4E34-977D-A2DC88156E4B@microsoft.com... >I composed a booklet in Publisher 2000 ...

Convert to CSV file
I am trying to convert Excel file format to pure CSV format. I saved it as .csv, but when I open it again, it still appears as in Excel form with the cells and so on. How do I convert it to get it in pure CSV form with the commas and so on? Does anyone know how it can be done or if this is possible? Hi! You probably have converted it. Try reading the file with a tex processor (e.g. Notepad) rather than letting Excel open it. Al -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi there If you open the csv file in a text editor such as Notepad then you will see that Excel has saved it in...

convert lookup column from access to sql server express
I created a database and front end in access 2007. I am trying to migrate to sql server express 2005 with the same access front end. There is a lookup column in access 2007 database that I am going to replace with a lookup table and a relation table between the main table and the lookup table to hold the multiple links between them. I have a form that at the moment works well with the lookup column for obvious reasons (you get the list of available values along with the selected values for this particular record) I need to try to recreate this behavior somehow with the SQL ...