converting an access database to a web page in frontpage

i need help converting this database in frontpage....I
have the database linked to a web page in frontpage.
however it is only a table and I cannot convert the table
to all input in the fields.
0
dpp

      YOU KNOW HOW THE $6.00 WILL GET YOU THOUSANDS STARTS, I found this on
a bulletin
      board and   decided to try it. WELL, I FIGURED THAT IT WAS A LOAD OF
CRAP, I THOUGHT
     THAT WHY ON EARTH AM I    GOING TO SEND ANY MONEY TO PEOPLE THAT I
DON'T KNOW.FOR WHAT,
     TO BE ON SOMEONE'S MAILING LIST.
     COME ON FOR GOODNESS SAKE, I AM A FINANCE MAJOR, I THOUGHT NO WAY. SO
AFTER ABOUT 6
     MONTHS OF  SEEING THESE LIST APPEAR ON THE CAMPUS FUN BOARD. I DECIDED,
WHAT THE HELL.
     I FIGURED WHATS
     $6.00.  SO AT FIRST, NOTHING ABOUT THE FIRST TWO WEEKS, THEN JUST WHEN
I WAS GETTING
     READY TO   GIVE MY FRIENDS THE SPEECH ABOUT "SPAM AND WHAT A SCAM" I
PICKED UP MY MAIL,
     ON A THURSDAY,
     THAT WAS ABOUT ALMOST END OF THE THIRD WEEK I HAD RECIVED $612.00 THAT
THURSDAY.
     NOW I AM
     IN MY SIXTH
     WEEK AND AM AT ALMOST $4,000 DOLLARS. I QUESS NUMBERS DON'T LIE.SO FAR
I HAVE BOUGHT
     SOME   FURNITURE, GOT MY CAR FIXED, GAVE MY MOM SOME MONEY, AND PAID
SOME ON ONE OF
     MY STUDENT LOANS.  THE MONEY IS STILL COMMING IN. WHAT A PROFIT, OFF
SUCH A SMALL
     INVESTMENT. I KNOW THAT THIER ARE OTHER LISTS OUT THERE. THAT'S
GREAT,BUT WHAT
      I WILL SAY IS THAT THE PEOPLE ON THIS LIST HAVE PLAYED FAIRILY AND
HONESTLY, AND WITH             INTREGRITY.
      IF YOU DO CHOOSE THIS LIST PLEASE PLAY AS FAIR  AS OTHERS HAVE.
      THE GOOD FORTUNE WILL COME TO YOU IF YOU DO. NOW ONTO THE SHOW....

   A while back,I saw this article on a bulltien board it said
  that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the
  article.
  You then place your own name and address in the bottom of
  the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups.
  (There are thousands)  I
  figured: what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00,
  right?
  Then I invested the measly $6.00. WELL, GUESS WHAT !!...
  within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I
  figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my
  first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had
  made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over
  $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I
  have made a total of just over $18,000.00 and it's still coming in
  rapidly.
  It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps,
 ...Also, make sure you print a copy of this
  article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it.
  I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you
  will start making more money than you thought possible by doing
  something so easy!
  Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or
  download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in!
  It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage)
  Follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be
  yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of
  the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its
  success by carefully adhering to the instructions.
  You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business
  your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service, perfectly legal.
  You are in
  the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are
  happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made
  from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from
  people like you and me asking to be included in that list.
   Here are the 4 easy steps to success:

  STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on
  each piece of paper; " PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST "
  and include you name and address

  STEP 2: get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of
  paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent
  thievery).

  STEP 3: place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal
   You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of
   paper stating the above phrase,PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST,
   your name and address, and a $1.00 bill.

  STEP 4: Mail the 6 envelopes to the addresses below:
  What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY
  LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for
  it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried
  about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S.
  Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed
  legal!

  #1) Janie Green
    133 Holly Hedges Dr.
    Florence, MS 39073

#2) Kevin Lee
    8377 Apt. #-I Montgomery Run Rd.
    Ellicott City, MD 21043

#3) OVERTON
    P.O. BOX 18818
    SO. LAKE TAHOE, CA 96151

  #4) Anthony Palone
    P.O. Box 17121
    Clearwater, FL. 33762-0121

  #5) Rich Trine
    P.O. Box 471034
    Tulsa, Ok. 74147-1034

  #6) B.G.
    8150 FISHER ST
    WARREN MI, 48089

 Now, take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move
  the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR
  Name as number 6 on the list and then start posting this on other groups.

  STEP 5: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
  close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at
  least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All
  you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make!

  This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18
  Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws.
  Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money,
  you can use it again, and again.
  PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the
  honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully
  adhering to the directions.
  NOTE: Retain every name and address sent to you,
  either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you.
  This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might
  be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of
mail theft.)
  So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed,
  six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List
  Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list
  geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will
  be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for
  only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above) Send

 it now, add your own name to the list and you're in business
---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------

  You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
  posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and
  drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy'
  from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the
  computer's memory.
  Step 1) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top
  of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will
  paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name
  to the list.
  Step 2) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If
  you want to do your postings in different settings, you'll always
  have this file to go back to.
  Step 3) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for
  various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites,
  discussions.)
  Step 4) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
  message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste
  from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that
  everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
  particular group, click the post message button. You're done with
  your first one! Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is
  jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of
  it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!

  **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL
MAKE!!
  BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A
  MINIMUM OF 200**
  That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within
days!
  You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail
you
  will receive. If
  you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as
   the postman will deliver it.
  **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**
  Now the WHY part:
  Out of 200 postings, say you receive only 5 replies (a very low example).
  So then I made $5.00 with your name at #6 on the letter. Now,
  each of the 5 persons
  who just sent you $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200
  postings, each with your name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each
  of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for you, now those 25 each
  make "200 MINIMUM" posts with your name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I
  will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn
  around and post the "MINIMUM 200" with your name at #3 and only receive 5
  replies each, you will make an additional $626.00! OK, now here is the
  fun part, each of those 625 persons post a "MINIMUM 200" letters with
  your name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made you
  $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 100
  newsgroups with your name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 100
  newsgroups react you will receive $15,625,00! With an original
  investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! The thing to remember is: do you
  realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining the
  internet and reading these articles everyday?,THIS WORKS BECAUSE
  Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000
  new users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual internet.

"dpp" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i need help converting this database in frontpage....I
> have the database linked to a web page in frontpage.
> however it is only a table and I cannot convert the table
> to all input in the fields.

0
jag
12/18/2003 10:45:04 PM
YOu need to create a form in FrontPage that contains the fields of your
table in Access. Once completed you then can connect the database and table
to your form.

"dpp" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i need help converting this database in frontpage....I
> have the database linked to a web page in frontpage.
> however it is only a table and I cannot convert the table
> to all input in the fields.

0
GVaught

Change background color of query results from access in worksheet
Hi, I have Excel 2007 and selected Date => From Access and then navigated to an Access DB and selected a query. I chose "Table" view. The query results now appear in my worksheet which is great. However, I want to change the background. Right now it alternatives by row between a light blue and a darker blue. I want the results to have a white background with black borders but have been unable to change the format. If I go to Home and select No fill for a color background nothing happens. Is there a way to change the query results? Thanks, Could be the r...

When converting MDE
Hello, Assuming most people aready have Office 2000, so I want to create an MDE . I understand we should use Access 2000 to make MDE. Since I do have Access 2002 or Office XP, how can I make MDE ver.2000 The other question, suppose I have Access 2000 and I successfully made MDE ver200, can this MDE be opened by Acess 2002 and higher? Thanks -- H. Frank Situmorang You must have Access 2000 to create an Access 2000 MDE. Yes: an Access 2000 MDE can be used in all later versions. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/ti...

Database Files Directory
Hello everyone, I have created a database and everything is working fine. I just would like to access directory contents and displayed then in a form. For example I have records that I have saved/scan to a particular directory now I would like to see then on the bottom of the form. Can someone help me with this. Thanks in advance, JM See: List files recursively - List files in a folder and subfolders at: http://allenbrowne.com/ser-59.html -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than...

How can I convert text to all lowercase?
How can I convert text to all lowercase? I know that I can use the Format menu to convert a block of text to all uppercase, but is there any way to convert it to lowercase? If not with Excel, how about Word, DOS, any other way. I'm using Excel 7.0 (Office 95). Thanks in advance! Take a look at David McRitchie's Lower() Macro (I believe it will work in XL7): http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/proper.htm#lower In article <20031207155812.23043.00000330@mb-m27.aol.com>, hbyardsale@aol.comnetorg (HBYardSale) wrote: > How can I convert text to all lowercase? > &g...

How do I create a database from an Excel form?
Hello Everybody - I need to see if Excel can be used to create a mailing list database from an Excel form. If so...how do I go about doing this? The list will need to include the name of the company, contact person, and address. Thanks in advance for all of your help! It is greatly appreciated! Here are a couple of links: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge The first is from David McRitchie and the second is by Beth Melton and Dave Rado. FIRESIGN98 wrote: > > Hello Everybody - > > I need to see if Excel can be used...

Converting decimals to Time
Hi folks, For thousands of rows, time has been entered as 10.15 or 9.30. These are correct times, as in quarter-past-ten and nine thirty. To perform calculations, I obviously need to have a : (semi-colon) not a . (full-stop) Find and replace won't work because 9.3 (nine thirty) comes up as 9:03. I can write a macro, but trying to avoid since it's for someone else. Any ideas? TIA, Piers Hi Piers, =TIME(INT(A1),MOD(A1,1)*100,0) -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Piers 2k" <fake@msn.com> wrote in message news:uTDz539DHHA.1748@TK2MSFTNGP02.p...

which xml access type?
Hi, I'm developing an ASP.NET web app and i'm retrieving some data from xml files. My question is, if an xml file is going to be accessed a page is loaded, should i: 1. use an in-memory XmlDocument (created each time the page is accessed); or 2. use a forward-only XmlTextReader object (created each time the pages is accessed). Thanks very much in advance, Tim. If the XML file doesn't change frequently, and it's not a HUGE file, you should cache it programmatically with the Cache property on Page, set a dependency on the physical file (if it may change at all), and use...

Why Can't I Access Internet Links
I use Windows XP and IE 7 and suddenly one day I was unable to access internet links that were sent to me thru regular emails to my Microsoft Outlook. Any idea how to fix it? Thanks. What happens when you try? Any error messages? Hal -- Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-Print/Imaging -- WA7BGX http://www.kvoa.com -- "When News breaks, we fix it!" KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ. NBC Channel 4 Live at Hot Licks - www.badnewsbluesband.com "amirstal" <amirstal@gmail.com> wrote in message news:d7decb35-157c-4438-82bd-24a2536d347f@m36g2...

can't access public folders with OWA
Hi, I have Windows Server 2003 and Exchange Server 2003 Installed everything works fine, except when trying to access Public folders via Outlook Web Access, after going to the location its asks for username and password - this works ok and the folder is displayed, but when trying to add a folder or post a note or do anything I get: You are not authorized to view this page You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied. I have tested on client machines, remote machine and the exchange server as administrator with no luck. does anyone have any...

Auto insert worksheets for multiple page imports
I have an Access database that has a query run to create a separate page with different Vendor Account number and related billing account information for each. The vendor requires this in Excel format but a separate worksheet for each billing account. Ex. ABC company has 10 billing accounts with information. They want 10 different worksheets with the specific information on each. I know how to export to Excel but it won't create sep. worksheets for each page created. Can this be done? Here's my recommendation: Download the entire file from access to one excel file and sheet n...

Continuous Pages
I created a simple report that has a Report Header, Detail and Report Footer section. My report should only be 1 page but it goes on continuously to no end. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? The page is formatted on a 8.5 x 11 page landscaped. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. In the report properties change from continuous to page report and set ForceNewPage (right click on the body of the report) to after section. "BBAL20" wrote: > I created a simple report that has a Report Header, Detail and Report Footer > section. My report should o...

SBS2008
Have a customer who has a telephone system that uses an IMAP connectionj to the users Inbox to pick up voicemails. Since upgrading from Exchange 2003 (SBS2003) to Exchange 2007 (SBS2008) this has stopped working. Users userrnames and passwords are still the same. I've setup Outlook to make an IMAP connection to their mailbox but this doesn't appear to work, I guess this is why their telephone can't logon either. I just get a box come up prompting for a username and password ?? Is their more to it in Exchange 2007 than just doing the regular Outlook IMAP set...

Convert Publisher letterhead to Word
How do I convert my letterhead creaded in Publisher to Word or other word processing software, e.g., OpenOffice, so that I may create text in the letterhead to email to clients/customers? You may reply privately to tannj2@comcast.net if you wish. Thank you. Joe Right-click the creation, save as picture. This tutorial is perfect for what you want to do http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "JoOffice" <JoOffice@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BD4E5467-4F84-44B1-A46D-69C470B6B0AF@microsoft.com... > How ...

Deployment over Citrix not working in Access
pls see my post from yesterday below. Am I in the wrong group to get an answer on this? Thanks, Rob I have an application that I have developed with extensive support from this group. I just want to say thank you for all your help. Now, my app is deployed over a Citrix network and I keep having these weird things hapen: 1) on trying to add a record to a particular form (fsubDevices) I get the following msg: Error 3201 (you cannot add or change a record because a related record is required in table 'tblVisit.') in procedure cboDeviceLUno_AfterUpdate of VBA document Form_fsu...

can't convert jpg or other into publisher
I reinstalled publisher after reformatting my xp Dell. Now publisher will not convert image into the page where I want a picture. I can scan one in, but can't import clip art or a picture located elsewhere. I can import a picture into word. I reinstalled publisher again and same thing. I put it on a friends computer and everything works fine - I'm puzzled. What are they referring to when it's saying can't convert the image - also mentions a graphic filter?? I need help. Jeanne Importing from where? Are you using the Clip Gallery or Organizer? If you are trying to import ...

Access 2007 Runtime with OLE Object
I have form control bound to an OLE Object. The users are told to right click the OLE object on the form and make a reference by link, but the users are not able to right click on the OLE bound control when they are using 2007 Runtime. How can I allow the users to make a reference to an OLE Object when they are using 2007 Runtime? -- IT Guy From Arkansas Maybe there's another way .. is there a way to let the user browse to the location of the file and then put the location as a hyperlink in a table field? ...

RFID Use with Access
I am looking to find the steps necessary to make Access ready to interface RFID information captured from passive RFID devices. I would appreciate anyone in the group sharing this how-to with me. Zachry1 <Zachry1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am looking to find the steps necessary to make Access ready to interface >RFID information captured from passive RFID devices. You should really be looking to the vendor of the RFID capture devices. They should have DLLs/OCXs which you can install and sample code. VB 6 code usually works just fine in Access. Tony -- Tony Toews...

Spending by Category Report on Home Page
I have Customized my Spending by Category Report to not include Taxes and some other stuff (under the Reports tab). However, I also have the Spending by Category report show up on my Home Page. This report does not include the customizations I made under Reports, so it shows ALL categories. Anyone know how to make the Home Page report be the same as the other one? Thanks! Hi, The report on the home page is not customizeable. I believe this is rather meant to give you a general overview of your spending. Infact if you watch closely at regular intervals the all the homepage charts ...

Delete jpg file based on Access field contents
Hello, What would be the best way to have access delete a bunch of jpg's? I have two tables in mdb format, the main table has 36000 records. When I am done with a record, I move it to a Deleted Record table (using a query and a macro). There are about 1300 of the deleted records that have an associated jpg file. The file size is around 100k, so I have around 130 meg of files cluttering up my laptop. I will never look at the jpg's again. I know it's not a lot of space, but why not have some code get rid of them? So, should I use a button on a regularly accessed Fo...

When I insert new pages the fonts on the existing pages change
I have a 28 page document that I am trying to insert new pages into. When I insert the new pages, Publisher changes the font on all the existing pages - quite a mess. How can I avoid this?? On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 17:39:03 +0000, Jim wrote (in article <A9F6706D-208F-4FB4-BECD-70077760824A@microsoft.com>): > I have a 28 page document that I am trying to insert new pages into. When I > insert the new pages, Publisher changes the font on all the existing pages - > quite a mess. How can I avoid this?? Unlink the boxes. If the boxes are linked then the font will change globall...

Convert Word Table -> Excel without merged cells?
Whenver I copy/paste tables from word to excel, I get merged cells in Excel whenever there are line breaks in the word table cells. How can I avoid this? TIA Steve Saved from a previous post: If your cells in your word table contain paragraph mark or linebreak characters, then excel will bring them over as separate cells. One way around it is to convert those paragraph marks & linebreaks to unique characters, then copy|paste and then convert them back to linefeeds. I like this technique (inside a copy of the word file): Select your table. Edit|replace|Special (show More if required)...

Converting an Excel List into Access
I am unable to import a specific excel document into Access. I have done countless other imports and never encountered an error. What are some possible reasons for being unable to import the file? Yes all that shows up is: "An error occured while trying to import(directory path here). The file was not imported" >-----Original Message----- >What happens when you try to import it? Is there an error message? > >Dano wrote: >> I am unable to import a specific excel document into >> Access. I have done countless other imports and never >> encountered...

Help with Hurricane Database
I work at the Corporate office of a fast food chain. We have almost 1000 stores in 10 states - mostly in the South. We have many stores in the hurricane zones. During Rita and Katrina we decided we needed a better way to track how our stores are affected and what help we could provide. I've designed a database to do this. I have three main tables: tblHurricane Info: fldHurricaneYear fldHurricaneName tblUnitInfo: fldUnit - the unit number assigned to the store fldAddress fldCity fldState fldZip fldPhone fldDO fldMgr tblUnitForm fldAutoNumber fldUnit fldHurricaneName fldPr...

front page 06-07-10
I have lost my include files and now have no headers or includes. What can I do? Gaye How did you lose them? "gaye" <gaye@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F8BAE1F7-6A80-46D2-8593-EE60E5D3236F@microsoft.com... :I have lost my include files and now have no headers or includes. What can I : do? : Gaye Have you previously published the website to a server on the internet? If so, get the files from the server. Open the remote site in FrontPage and publish back to your PC - but do not do this if the includes are missing on the remote site. -- ...

Remote Access for CRM 3.0 Sales for Outlook
I'm using Outlook with RPC over HTTP and I'm looking for a good way to use CRM 3.0 for Laptops over the web. I'd like to avoid VPN at this stage and it's vital that these sync up often because we are using the service module heavily. I would also like to get it to run on PC's not joined to the domain. Does anyone have any tips for doing either of these? The app does not work with an RPC over HTTP connecion. There is more to it than just the Exchange connection as the app needs to communicate with the CRM Server as well. You might be able to figure it out, but ther...