converting Access 2000 to Oracle/SQL Server

Could anyone give me instructions or point me to an
article on how to convert Access 2000 tables to Oracle or
SQL Server?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Michael.
0
Michael

"Michael" <mdubin@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Could anyone give me instructions or point me to an
>article on how to convert Access 2000 tables to Oracle or
>SQL Server?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Do a search at the Knowledge Base at support.microsoft.com using the
keywords "upsizing" to review the various white papers on upsizing
Access to SQL Server as well as to ensure you have any updates
required.

Also see my Random Thoughts on SQL Server Upsizing from Microsoft
Access Tips page at
http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/sqlserverupsizing.htm

Tony
--
Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP
read the entire thread of messages.

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

open two different Access reports

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

Relay from unstruted server

Relay Servers?

Converting Opportunity to Account

Windows Server 2008 R2 04-09-10

Microsoft Exchange Server

compact database in VBA access 2007

SQL View with Smartlist Builder
I am having to recreate Anyviews (GP8) into Smartlists (GP10SP3). Not very happy. Many of our Smartlist require the use of SQL views do to the limitations of Anyview and now Smartlist. It appears that I must create a separate Smartlist for each company I wish to use my sql view with. Is there not a way to include a custom SQL view in Smartlist, and have Smartlist use the company the user is logged into? The view exist in each company database. Can this be done with SQL Reporting server and DynamicsGP? Can I pull a report based on the company db the user is logged into? Thanks for the...

2 Domains, 1 Exchange Server

Outlook 2000 running on XP
After setting up a mail account and indicating that I want all passwords remembered I constantly get promoted to enter a password when I send and/or receive mail. I have clicked remember password in all dialoges during the setup process and via the Properties dialog following the creation of the account. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatfully accepted Thanks "Ross Andrews" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1fb4801c45886$24eab500$a301280a@phx.gbl... > After setting up a mail account and indicating that I > want all passwords reme...

LDAP Write access?

MS Access 2007 code not running

Outlook to SQL
The problem is this I'm trying to get my Contact list that was created on a Exchange Server to a SQL table. How do I do this with keeping the Database created in SQL up-to-date via Outlook. See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/database.htm and = http://www.slipstick.com/addins/groupcontacts.htm for tools to help with = this.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "ErikSQLConfuser" <ErikSQLConfuser@discussions.microsoft.com...