Converting Access 2000 table to Access 97

How do you link an Access 2000 table to an Access 97
database?  Thanks for your time.
0
Casey

PA Misc. Log Tables

open two different Access reports

visual basic

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

Converting Opportunity to Account

compact database in VBA access 2007

Outlook 2000 running on XP
After setting up a mail account and indicating that I want all passwords remembered I constantly get promoted to enter a password when I send and/or receive mail. I have clicked remember password in all dialoges during the setup process and via the Properties dialog following the creation of the account. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatfully accepted Thanks "Ross Andrews" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1fb4801c45886$24eab500$a301280a@phx.gbl... > After setting up a mail account and indicating that I > want all passwords reme...

LDAP Write access?

MS Access 2007 code not running

item class table

convert to stored proc
Hello. I have been given a conversion assignment to convert Access db (frontend) with sql server 2005 backend to be included in a new webapp that is being constructed. Unfortunately, my stored proc creating is a bit weak and I'm not afraid to admit it. With that said, I came across an Access query that is puzzling me. Here it is; SELECT Purchase Orders *, POSO Relationships.SONumber AS RelatedSONumber, IIf([POSOType], [POSOType], 'Standard') AS POSOTypeFull, POSORelationships.MTXRMA, POSORelationships.SupplierRMA, POSORelationships.POSOType FROM PurchaseOrders ...

Updating External Links Excel 2000 vs 2002/2003

basic pivot table group
I have looked at some basic Pivot Table tutorials, but I have a very basic question not answered by their examples. . . . I have data in a spreadsheet formatted like this, each row representing an event: Timestamp Process Message ID 11:23:45:123 processA message123 11:23:45:124 processB message123 11:23:45:136 processC message123 11:23:46:123 processA message456 11:23:47:123 processB message456 11:23:47:678 processC message456 Can a pivot table help me reformat the data like below? ...

Sum items in a lookup table.
I work for a bus company that has 240 different routes. I also have a table in Excel that lists monthly ridership for each route. I use it as a lookup table to get data for another report. The problem? There are 6 of the 240 routes that are served by more than one garage so they appear twice in the lookup table and I would like to get the sum of the ridership for that particular route from the table. Is this possible and if so how do I do it? I gather you're using a lookup function now to find the ridership from a given route. VLOOKUP will return (0 or) 1 value. If you use SU...

display in taskbar in excel 2000
Hello, Have a problem! I work with Office 2000 and excel does not open more than onw screen in the taskbar. Windows in Taskbar, I checked in Excel. Clustered display is turned off in the properties of the Taskbar. Can anyone help me with this problem prog, get it only if I 2x open excel. Regards Rob Hi Rob, I can't figure out what exactly what is happening in your excel but try this, Go to TOOLS (Menu Bar) then OPTIONS, in VIEW tab just CHECK the Windows in Taskbar. Hope this will help. ~jaeson ...