convert sql file to access

Is there any way i can convert a sql file (downloaded as a backup from an
online forum) to ms access?  Basically the aim of doign this is to be able
to print a custom made report from the forum data

0
Tal

Well, there is a free working copy of sql server on your office CD (it is
the desktop editing of sql server called MSDE).

Perhaps you can just install that..and then view/edit the data?

The MSDE . At that point, you can either

a)  simply export the data to something that ms-access can read. (if you
have the sql server tools installed, then you can use the DTS services ..and
export to ms-access file format).

b) Create a new adp project..and report on the datafile.

--
Albert D. Kallal   (Access MVP)
Edmonton, Alberta Canada

0
Albert

#Delete Mark in Bound Memo filed

CFile (delete file)

open two different Access reports

CSV File Problem

import a 123 file

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

Public Folder link to Excel File

Converting Opportunity to Account

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Renaming Partial File Names

printing imported gif files in Excel

unknown .edb file

compact database in VBA access 2007

SQL View with Smartlist Builder
I am having to recreate Anyviews (GP8) into Smartlists (GP10SP3). Not very happy. Many of our Smartlist require the use of SQL views do to the limitations of Anyview and now Smartlist. It appears that I must create a separate Smartlist for each company I wish to use my sql view with. Is there not a way to include a custom SQL view in Smartlist, and have Smartlist use the company the user is logged into? The view exist in each company database. Can this be done with SQL Reporting server and DynamicsGP? Can I pull a report based on the company db the user is logged into? Thanks for the...

LDAP Write access?