Conversion error 05-09-04

I am using access 2003.

When I link or import tables from Excel XP I get a Coversion Error table for
those fields which contain user defined functions.

I would appreciate it if you could susgest how I can remedy this problem.

Thanks,

Richard

Richard

0
Richard

Pivot table count error
Hi, So I have a unique dataset based on some ID. I created a pivot table based on this dataset and later went in to add a couple of more records.When I refresh, I can see the new column created in the pivot table for the newly added records but there is no change in the sum total which is very worrisome becuase there should be since I have only unique records ..... e.g. 1. Original Pivot table Unit Total count of IDs A 31 B 77 C 184 D 7 E 29 F 139 G 11 H 40 I 134 Gran...

Excell error
Whenever I try to open up an excel 2000 file I get the following message appearing: MICROSOFT VISUAL BASIC COMPILE ERROR IN HIDEN MODULE: AUTOEXECNEW Does anyone know a resolution for this. I was thinking about removing excel and then reinstalling. Thanks in advance Hi 1 - Check for addins: Untick any checked Addin in Tools AddIns menu and close and re-open Excel each time If error does not appear next to opening Excel this will mean previous addin unchecked was faulty 2 - Chek for files in xlstart folder Close Excel and remove any unknown excel files present in this folder HTH Cordia...

Runtime Error 438
I was trying to set up a spreadsheet that would play a sound byte when it was opened. It works on my computer and works when I email it to individual people but when I send it out using an email group they all get a Runtime Error 438...any ideas? Take a look at Knowledge Base Article 200271. I think it boils down to the users not having the same DLLs has you do. >-----Original Message----- >I was trying to set up a spreadsheet that would play a >sound byte when it was opened. It works on my computer >and works when I email it to individual people but when I >send i...

Best Work at Home Jobs Online
Are you looking for online jobs for college students? Or are you simply looking for the best work at home jobs online so that you don't have to work that boring 9 to five job any more? Well if you are you a college student who doesn't have time for a full time job but needs some extra cash and you're looking for online jobs from home or you're someone who simply needs a different line of work, then you've come to the right article! Today a lot of people are looking for online work and are getting into what is known as affiliate marketing. Why? Because it has a l...

Outlook client for CRM 4.0 error starting up
Hello, I have the following problem when I startup the outlook client. I get error : Symptom 4 When you start the Microsoft Dynamics CRM client for Outlook, you receive the following error message: An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM functionality, try restarting Outlook. Additionally, Error event 80072f19 is referenced in the Application log: Event: 16941 A problem occurred initializing the initialization progress toolbar. Restart Microsoft CRM and try again. HR=0x80072f19. Context=. Function=CAddin::HrActivateAddin. Line=322. I got this one from I microsoft document, but the solut...

Error opening Workflow Manager and Monitor
When I try to open Workflow Manager or Monitor i get the following message: "An error occured while loading the organization's date, time, and number format settings. Those settings are incompatible with the format alredy used in Workflow Monitor. To sync them, you can make changes in the System Customization area of Microsoft CRM Server." Which formats are valid? Regards Thomas Did you find a solution to this ? I have the same problem. Anne Busby thomas svensson wrote: > When I try to open Workflow Manager or Monitor i get the > following message: > > &qu...

Exchange 5.5 SP4 database error
I encountered an error where I can't back the database repaired, I try doing a isinteg and it goes throught the motions and doesn't fix the errors, then I tried a eseutil but it came back with the following C:\>C:\EXCH_SP4\ENG\SERVER\SETUP\I386\ESEUTIL.EXE /p d:\exchsrvr\mdbdata\priv.ed b Microsoft(R) Windows NT(TM) Server Database Utilities Version 5.5 Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation 1991-1999. All Rights Reserved. Initiating REPAIR mode... Database: d:\exchsrvr\mdbdata\priv.edb Temp. Database: REPAIR.EDB checking database integrity Scanni...

outlook sends me copy of every email I send ?? 05-10-10
How do I change the setting of my e mail so that I don't get a copy sent to me of every email I send out? "SUSIE" <SUSIE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DE99A148-F12B-4940-9C9F-EC0A2897C10E@microsoft.com... > How do I change the setting of my e mail so that I don't get a copy sent to > me of every email I send out? State your Outlook version and account type, please. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] SUSIE wrote: > How do I change the setting of my e mail so that I don't get a copy sent to > me of every email I sen...

Sales For Outlook 12-22-04
While reading in the MS-CRM book (installation and configuration), I understand some ideas I just want to be sure that I understand correctly: 1-When a user install sales for outlook client, a personal web server (PWS) is automatically installed, this PWS is used only when the user is offline for rendering the web pages. When the user is online (and using sales for outlook) the web server of the CRM server render the web pages not the PWS, is that true? 2-A copy of the aspx pages is moved to the client machine, when this copy happen?, it is happen each time the client disconnect from the...

Error ID: c1030af3
When in the ESM, and right clicking on Public Folders, this is what comes up, btw, this just started happening, any ideas? The http service used by public folders is not available, possible causes are that the public store are not mounted and the Information Store is not running -- Thanks Have you got an antivirus (symantec??) ? ... try to desactivate it ! -- Regards, Yannick DUCERF French Exchange Administrator "Fox" <Fox@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news: 0528BE6B-9D97-4693-817D-E64F583B64D5@microsoft.com... > When in the ESM, and right clic...

Recurring FBPublish 8197 error
We're running Exchange 2000 Enterprise Server on a Windows 2000 domain. We have SP3 installed for Exchange, and our domain controllers are running SP4 with all relevant patches installed. We have a recurring issue with the Free/Busy server that works as follows: Most of our users use Outlook 2000 and 2003, but we have a few Macintosh users working with Entourage 2004. On a regular basis, I'll get complaints from the Mac users that appointments they make are not making it into their free/busy profiles. Whenever these complaints come about, I see the same error recurring...

Expressions 05-05-10
Kindly explain to us what this expression actually means. i got it from the sample database 2007 temlate Qty To Reorder: IIf([Qty Below Target Level]>0,IIf([Qty Below Target Level]<[Minimum ReOrder Quantity],[Minimum Reorder Quantity],[Qty Below Target Level]),0) The expression is designed to return one of three values. Qty To Reorder: IIf([Qty Below Target Level]>0 ,IIf([Qty Below Target Level]<[Minimum ReOrder Quantity] ,[Minimum Reorder Quantity],[Qty Below Target Level]) ,0) If the value of [Qty Below Target Level] is zero (or Less) then r...

Re: this accidental unwanted mail 02-06-09
"agonis shala" <agonis@fahrwangen.ch> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:... > > "::1" <cookie:default@routerlogin.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag > news:OlhbUo3fJHA.5540@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >> >> "Joe Mc" <mcrdl76@netscape.net> wrote in message >> news:unTpd3dfJHA.1168@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >>> Ok >>> "Douglas J. Steele" <NOSPAM_djsteele@NOSPAM_gmail.com> wrote in message >>> news:OMuWD2PSJHA.3584@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >>>> Sorry, but this isn't e-mail. >&g...

execl to lotus 1-2-3 conversion #2
I would appreciate very much if anyone can provide me information to convert Excel file to Lotus format Regards, ...

error bar cap style
I am attempting to use different error bar cap types on 3 series plots on one chart. Afterselecting round or square and closing the dialog box, the cap type does not change. I only get flat caps. Is this a flaw in the software? will it be fixed? ...

CRM Mobile Registration Error
Hello All, I work for a Microsoft partner in the Atlanta area, and I've been tasked with testing CRM before we put it into production. I've hit a brick wall with CRM Mobile 3.0, and I'm hoping someone might be able to help, or point me in the right direction for this issue. The situation now: We use Small Business Server 2003 Premium SP1 in our production environment, so I'm also using it in my test environment. The test environment consists of the server and two laptops, and is connected to the internet, although its external URL uses a redirection service: fakename.no-ip.o...

941 Quarterly Prep report error
We have a customer receiving the following error message when trying to print their 941 Quarterly preparation reports. They have installed both the tax and code updates. Unhandled script exception. Illetgal address for field COBRA Premium Toital in script 941_Generate Script terminated. We checked security for the 941 reports, everything has been marked. What else should we be looking at? We are also experiencing this same problem. Please post the solution to your customer's problem if/when they resolve this issue. Thank you! "Susan" wrote: > We have a cust...

Cannot send mail to some domains. 4.4.7 error
Hello, Some of my users are trying to send mail from my single Exchange 2003 server to certain domains and the messages get held up in the queue. They sit there for the maximum time of 72 hours and then the user gets a 4.4.7 error, which when researched states an error typically with the recipients end. I am somewhat confused, as I can telnet, ping and connect and find all details of these domains and all other mail from other domains does get through, yet mine doesn't. I am using an SMTP connector. A DNSreport on my site shows no errors. I use a Watchguard firewall. Any suggestions w...

Error Message #6
error message - unable to save to batch activity table. You will not be able to use this batch. has anyone come across this message in AR, and how can I deal with it. Rarely. You can get an unabbreviated error description. Look at how your company database has been configured in SQL Server. Is it unlimited growth or restricted growth. Yank up the size and you should be back on track. "rcr" wrote: > error message - unable to save to batch activity table. You will not be able > to use this batch. > > has anyone come across this message in AR, and how can I deal wit...

My OL 2000 will not open-get error message
I have MS Office Premium-all of the other programs work. When I try to open OL2000 I get the the error msg. MS Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. I removed MS Office Premium and re-installed it-same problem. I also clicked repair from Control Panel-same problem. -- Roma Does it work correctly when trying to start Outlook in Safe Mode? Start-> Run; outlook.exe /safe For additional troubleshooting steps see; http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/outlookdoesntstart.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www...

Upgraded to Outlook 2003 and now get extend.dat error...
I have a newly installed PC (2 weeks) with WinXP Pro and little else installed. It came with Outlook 2002 and I have used it without problems. I just purchased the Outlook 2003 upgrade and installed (following directions) it with no errors during the install; however, when I openned Outlook it gave me an error immediately that it cannot access extend.dat file. Outlook then wanted to reboot in safe mode which I did. Still the same error. Outlook then wanted to do a detect and repair. Which I did. Still the same error. Due to this error happening right as it opens, I am now out ...

Solution for error message "server time out" 0x8004210b and others
After ten hours of looking around I finally found a reference/solution, at least for my problem. My problem showed up when I tried to send a big file by email, which caused Outlook to time out. Here is the solution that worked for me: In Outlook, go to Tools/Email accounts/View or Change/ In the email accounts (I had to do this for all my accounts)select Change/More settings/Advanced tab/ and move the slider to push the timeout to a greater number. I assume that number has to be big enough to cover the largest file you might send. I guess that Outlook doesn't know that it is working a...

Error while creating custom entity
Hi I am trying to create a custom entity. After filling the required fields on the New Custom Entity form, when i am trying to save it, i am getting the following error: " An error has occured. For more information, contact your system administrator". Help appreciated. Thanks Same issue here. Currently I'm busy troubleshooting, but no results yet. I tried the following without result: Enable logging by adding keys to the registry: LogPerfData: filename LogPerfDataDetails: 1 LogPerfDataLevel: 2 Repare CRM by using the installation disk. Did you make any progress resolvi...

Count if equal to first non error cell
Hi I tried to post this once so apologies if this is second post... I want to count the number of times 3 or -3 occurs in range A8:A15 depending on whether 3 or -3 comes first. If 3 is A8 then count how many times 3 occurs in the range. If A8 and A9 equal #n/a and A10 equals -3 then count how many times -3 is in the range (there many be 2 -3's and one occurance of a postive 3 for example) Thanks ...

On error resume next not working
the following code is supposed to print sheet2 if there is a sheet two, then delete sheet2. So the first part checks if there is content on sheet2("A1") and prints it. If ther is no content on sheet2 the error handler skips this step. Then it is supposed to delete sheet2. If there is no sheet2 the error handler resume next is supposed to skip this part but it is not. If there is no sheet2 the line-Worksheets("Sheet2").Delete, returns a runtime error 9. Why does the on error resume next not working? Thanks Sub print() On Error GoTo skipprint If Not ...