auto number conversion error

I am trying to convert a database from 97 to 2000 and am
getting some ambiguous auto number results.

The last auto number from prior to the conversion is 120
and now when I enter a new record after conversion the
numbers start at 1291848529 and continue from here.

I have a backup to try and convert again, but the same
thing keeps happening.  Is there something I can do to fix
this so the next # will be 121 either in the converted
database or somehow through the coversion process?

Please, any help?  These new #'s are way too large.
Thanks,
Bridget
0
bridget

Bad address error
Trying to send a message from our exchange server to my personal acct and I recieve a NDR notice " The recipient name is not recognized". I contacted my ISP and they state the problem is in house and not on there side. Need any help fixing this problem. This all started about 2 weeks ago. Thanks in advance, Ron T. What is the full text in the NDR? What changed about 2 weeks ago? What is the domain where the message is destined? Can you telnet to that domain's e-mail servers from your Exchange server on port 25? If so, can you manually send a message? -- Ben Winzen...

Error of "application-defined or object-defined error" in Goalseek
Hi all, I always have above error while running below code in the excel 2007, please help me out! Sub GoalSeekTry() Source = Cells(8, 7) x = Cells(7, 7).Value ActiveSheet.Range(Source).GoalSeek Goal:=-800, ChangingCell:=ActiveSheet.Range(x) End With End Sub Source = X*X +X*300 Regards, Edward sorry adjust the code little bit by removing "End With" Sub GoalSeekTry() Source = Cells(8, 7) x = Cells(7, 7).Value ActiveSheet.Range(Source).GoalSeek Goal:=-800, ChangingCell:=ActiveSheet.Range(x) End Sub "Edward Wang" wrote: > Hi all, > I...

outlook 2000 doctor watson errors
When I try to edit a forwarded email containg HTML text outlook crashes giving an Dr. Watson Error. Any ideas. Thanks in advance. Error? Version of Outlook? -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Create your own fully customized Toolbar -Creating a Classic View in Outlook 2003 Subscribe to the newsletter to receive news and tips & tricks in your mailbox! www.sparnaaij.net (I changed my reply address; remove all CAPS and _underscores_ from the address when maili...

#Error in subform foreign key
Hi all, I am getting "#Error" in my foreign key id field for two subforms, but not the third. As far as I can tell each is setup in their respective tables similarly. I have tried deleting, changing thpe data type, I've even re-created the whole database (re-created suspect tables and imported everything else). Whenever I try to add values in any field on the subform I get "The value you entered isn't valid for this field..." I'm at a loss. Thanks in advance, Nick "NickX" <nicknnator@aol.com> wrote in message news:1176403733.363533.24828...

CRM Exchange Router stop working if I install the auto accept agent for exchange????
Hi, I can't setup my server to run the auto accept agent and the CRM router on the same server!!! If I setup the CRM router, the auto acccept agent stop working, if I install the auto accept agent, the crm router stop working!!!! the CRM router service simply don't start. I'm using the auto accept agent to manage my meeting room usage. any idea??? there is some conflicts? if yes, there is a solution? thanks. Jerome. ...

Outlook 2007 Receive Error
I have begun to receive the error message, "Receiving' reported error (0x80040154): 'Unknown Error 8s80040154'. And I cannot receive e-mails into my Outlook 2007. Any resolution available? Try this: click 'Start|Run' and enter the following: regsvr32 inetcomm.dll Click OK. Please let us know if this works. Hal -- Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-Print/Imaging -- WA7BGX http://www.kvoa.com -- "When News breaks, we fix it!" KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ. NBC Channel 4 Live at Hot Licks - www.badnewsbluesband.com &qu...

WIN32 Error
I cannot access any programs or iinstall anything i am on windows xp pro sp3 Email Me on Mikeyjjgurden@hotmail.co.uk "Michael" <mikeyjjgurden@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message news:eBK7hy02KHA.5588@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > I cannot access any programs or iinstall anything i am on windows xp pro > sp3 > > Email Me on Mikeyjjgurden@hotmail.co.uk > Try asking in a Windows XP discussion group. This group is for the Microsoft relational database product, Access. Try this to find a Windows XP group: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/new...

Voiding or Deleting Tracking Number
The shipping system correctly inserts a record with the tracking number into the SOP10107 table when a shipment is processed. But if the shipment is later voided I want to delete the record. Is there any reason I should not delete the record from the table? The sql looks fine, but the record does not delete. Is there anything special I should look for? You didnot list the SQL statement so I cannot comment on it. If the transaction has not been posted, you should be able to open the document in the application and delete the tracking number from there. If it is already posted, you ca...

Signature cannot be verified error
Hi, We have a application which delivers SMIME mails to users. The user will upload his public key to our application and we will use our Entrust profile to sign and encrypt the mail. The application uses javamail api to do this. Recently one of our users has complained that he gets error while opening the mail.He uses entrust plugin with outlook in his machine to verify the signature. The user confirms that he has imported our root CA to his IE also. But when he opens his mail he gets signature verification failed error. The decryption happens properly and he can read the mail. Any idea why t...

count number of rows in 2 worksheets
HI, Anyone can help? I need a macro code to count number of used rows in two seperate worksheets and compare. If the number do not match error message shall appear "Sheet1 has (blank) number and Sheet2 has (blank) number". (blank) being the number of used rows per sheet. Can this be done? thanks! You have some answers in your first posting of this question. However, I'd like to tell you that your question is not defined very well. You have to tell us what you mean by "used rows". For example, if there are blank rows inside your data, are they to be coun...

9554 errors
I am getting the following event logged. It started a couple of days ago. Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: General Event ID: 9554 Date: 21/04/06 Time: 2:04:21 PM User: N/A Computer: PEGASUS Description: Unable to update Mailbox SD in the DS. Mailbox Guid: af941007-94e5-47f5-8d34-e3fa85e3ac9c. Error Code 0x8004010f For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. I have followed KB articles 322308 and 555433 but have had no luck in finding o...

Query Builder Error 04-16-04
When adding a new lead and trying to save it I got this message : Query Builder Error No Atribute. I don't know if this has something to do with the new customisation that I did ( added few new fields and published them) or could it be a mapping issue ? Any help would be appreciatedn . I would republish all your objects and do an iisreset as a starting point jus to make sure everything is up to date "Yara" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1ab7601c423bf$7e0a81c0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > When adding a new lead and trying to save it I got thi...

compiling error
I'm using Excel 2000 with Windows 98 second edition. Every time i start and/or exit Excel, there is this message: "compiling error in hidden module Auto Exec New" Has anyone come across the same problem? Please let me know. Thanx --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 04:56:09 -0600, creimke <<creimke.115grj@excelforum-nospam.com>> wrote: >I'm using Excel 2000 with Windows 98 second edition. > >Every time i start and/or exit Excel, there is this message: > >"compiling error in hidden module Auto Exec New&...

Report error #2
I get the following error when running a prefilter report in CRM 3.0 but in VS in runs fine Reporting Services Error -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- a.. An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted) Get Online Help a.. Cannot set the command text for data set 'Kunde'. (rsErrorSettingCommandText) Get Online Help a.. Error during processing of the CommandText expression of dataset 'Kunde'. (rsQueryCommandTextProcessingError) Get Online Help Here is the sql statement SELECT accountnumb...

Excel Cell Format for Numberic Values
When I export data having 20 numeric characters, Excel will put in place a scientifc equation. The numbers are rounded off after 15 characters. Cannot get Excel to display all 20 numeric numbers. Any ideas on how to get Excel to read all 20 numbers in a cell? Hi not possible. Excel only supports 15 significant digits -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Al" <Al@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:4324528D-BBAB-493C-A1B0-EC108BCB6571@microsoft.com... > When I export data having 20 numeric characters, Excel will put in place a > scientifc e...

Returns & lot numbers
Version: GP 8, SP 3 How does one do a purchasing return for an item on an invoice that has already been paid? How does one change a lot number on a received item when one has mistyped the lot number and the transaction has been posted? Thank you, M. E. Houston ...

Next Check Number Upon Company Setup
Hello: I have created a new company within my client's Great Plains 8.0 install. This includes the creation of a checkbook in Checkbook Maintenance, of course. I am concerned about the Next Check Number field. I remember that, when I first implemented Great Plains at this client and with their first company, the first payables check run grabbed all check numbers up through the check number specified in the Next Check Number field. I think the number was 100 and Great Plains printed checks for numbers 1-99 installed of starting at 100 and moving forward from there. I want to kno...

Date turns to a number
Hi I have a text field in a report with =Date() as the control source and format as medium date, the problem I have is when I send the report to Excel it turns the date into a number how do I stop this happening? Thanks Bob Just format the cell as a Date. Under the covers, VBA dates are eight byte floating point numbers, where the integer portion is the date as the number of days relative to 30 Dec, 1899 and the decimal portion is the time as a fraction of a day. Today is 27 Oct, 2007: if you ask Access for Format(Date, "0"), it will return 39382. If you plug that number ...

e-mail errors
I used to have Outlook Express e-mail. I can no longer get it. It is now microsoft and that is not my default e-mail anymore. How can I get my e-mail now? "Marilyn" <mkeene@grande.com> wrote in message news:37EEFE75-68DD-4A63-8110-0415A7913C7B@microsoft.com... >I used to have Outlook Express e-mail. I can no longer get it. It is now >microsoft and that is not my default e-mail anymore. How can I get my >e-mail now? Windows Mail is the same as OE as far as setting it up. Windows Mail: Setting up an account from start to finish http://windo...

Syntax error when using names with apostrophe
i'm getting syntax error message for this button that tries to get name (of building) with apostrophe. Any idea how to solve this? Note that i must use name with apostrophe e.g. O'neal: Private Sub Command76_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Command76_Click Dim stDocName As String Dim stLinkCriteria As String stDocName = ChrW(1506) & ChrW(1491) & ChrW(1499) & ChrW(1503) & ChrW(32) & ChrW(1508) & ChrW(1512) & ChrW(1496) & ChrW(1497) & ChrW(32) & ChrW(1502) & ChrW(1489) & ChrW(1504) & ChrW(1492) stLin...

Lists of Numbers
I have a spreadsheet with multiple columns of numbers. Some of these numbers are repeated throughout the columns and rows. I want to run a routine that checks each number in turn, if the number has not already been found, then it puts it on a list on a different page. If the number has been put on the list already, it just ignores it. Hopefully you will understand this!!!! Regards SantaUK Take a look here for a solution to a similar query from microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions http://makeashorterlink.com/?F2F0157A8 "SantaUK" <google@mmillar.co.uk> wrote in me...

Auto Reply with Original Email and any attachments
Hi All, I'm looking for an Outlook 2003 or Outlook 2007 script that I can use to Auto Reply to the sender with the original message and a list of any files that were attached to the email. For example, if Bobby sends me the following email... To: mailto:me@somewhere.com From: mailto:bobby@anywhere.com Subject: Job Substitution Attachments: brochure.pdf; product.jpeg Body: Here is a picture and brochure for your evaulation. I'd like the Auto Reply to respond with... To: mailto:bobby@anywhere.com From: mailto:me@somewhere.com Subject: Re: Job Substitution Body: We h...

APPCRASH error
Anyone can help me with the error below?:D Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: Torchlight.exe Application Version: 0.0.66.192 Application Timestamp: 4ae433ba Fault Module Name: OgreMain.dll Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0 Fault Module Timestamp: 4ac4da36 Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 001cb0f9 OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3 Locale ID: 18441 Additional Information 1: 29ce Additional Information 2: b139a9b2ac16dc55db42bbfc97efb657 Additional Information 3: 4ae0 Additional Information 4: 40d...

Excel 2007 Form errors in calculations
I created a form in Excel 2007 that uses calculations. The calculations in the form work great on my home computer (WINDOWS 7, Excel 2007), BUT the calculations do not calculate at work using the same file. At work we have Excel 2007 and XP on a network. I've tried it on one of my co-worker's computer, no luck. I sent the same file to a friend who uses XP and Excel 2003 and it works just fine. What could it possibly be wrong?? ...

transposing numbers.
I wonder if anyone can help. I have a list of numbers that are sorted in numerical order. I typed them from up to botom. I would like to display them horizontally instead. For example, they look like this: 1 2 3 4 5 I would like them to look like this: 1 2 3 4 5 Can someone help? Thanks in advance "Rimma" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:00a001c3ba7e$6987f7f0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I wonder if anyone can help. > I have a list of numbers that are sorted in numerical > order. I typed them from up to botom. I would like to > disp...