apartamento casa =?ISO-8859-1?Q?vit=F3ria?= 06-12-04

Temos v�rios im�veis a venda em Vit�ria-es (Esp�rito Santo)
Casas , apartamentos , im�veis na planta....
www.imoveisvitoria.com.br

0
Imovel

crystal reports 9.2.2 02-03-04
I have been working on customizing reports. After I upgraded crm to 1.2 I can no longer access my reports. I tried to install the crystal repors enhancement for 1.2. I am getting an error that I am using crystal reports 9.2.0 and I need to upgrade to 9.2.2? I had crystal reports 9.0 professional edition installed on my computer also. I removed that and then tried to install the crm 1.2 crystal reports enhancement and I am getting the same errors. Please help. Thank you It seems that CRM requires a very specific version of crystal reports ie 9.2.2 Microsoft have told me that you ...

1 word doc, multiple tabs
Other people have referenced a tabbed view to be able to view multiple documents at one time. Really Windows 7 taskbar takes care of this. I, on the other hand, want to see multiple tabs within 1 document like Excel. Example of use: I'm thinking about writing a book, and I have SEVERAL scenes in my head. Right now I would have to create SEVERAL word documents to get them all down, then create a main document and copy and paste stuff back and forth as I write. With a single tabbed document, I could write all my scenes as individual tabs, then "link" them to the m...

Q: How to make "whole" numbers?
Hello NG, i want to tell excel, to make out of a number e.g. 5,93 a "whole number" (as we call it in german), wich in this case would be 5. please don't mix it up with ROUND. round would have made a 6 out of it. what i want, is that all these numbers e.g. 5,01 5,45 5,9 would be turned into a 5 thanx in advance, Tom. -- _______________________ http://tom.lautenbacher.biz _______________________ On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 02:45:25 +0200, "Tom H. Lautenbacher" <Lautenbacher@gmx.net> wrote: >Hello NG, > >i want to tell excel, to make out of a number e.g. 5,...

Windows installer problem 04-08-10
Hi All, After login to windows xp, on screen displayed windows installer and nothing showing on screen .Any reply will be appreciated. Best regards Anji Always state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; WinXP 64-bit SP2) when posting in a forum or newsgroup. Please do so in your next reply. Was the computer fully patched at Windows Update when this problem started? What anti-virus application or security suite is installed and is your subscription current? What anti-spyware applications (other than Defender)? What third-party firewall (if any)? Has a(another)...

Rules window disappears in less than 1 second
I just installed Outlook 2003 and now when I click on Rules the Rules dialog ox pops up for less that 1 second and then disappears not allowing any entry into it for editing and or setting up a rule. Any Ideas? ...

What version of Excel converts Lotus 1-2-3 spreadsheets?
I had a 30-day trial version of Microsoft Office (which I do not know what version it was) and purchased the Student 2003 Office which no longer converts Lotus 1-2-3 spreadsheets to the Excel spreadsheet. I'd like to upgrade and do not know which one to purchase. Roberta I don't know if the S&T sku for Excel limits the files to open, but in XL2003 (part of Office 2003 Pro) there is a Lotus 1-2-3 option under File>Open...>Files of type drop-down>Lotus 1-2-3 -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS www.ni...

printing a 50:1 scale plan
I'm trying to print a 50:1 scale plan of a large room on a sheet of A3 paper. If A3 is too small I can move up to a plotter if required. What I need to end up with is a physical printout that measures 2cm for every metre. I'm finding the number of different settings confusing - please could someone suggest the correct settings to me? ...

HELP! 12-06-07
Excel won't open and I've both tried re-installing it, and rebooting what should I do? On Thu, 6 Dec 2007 00:42:20 -0500, avarage wrote: > Excel won't open and I've both tried re-installing it, and rebooting what > should I do? You have posted this message to the wrong newsgroup. The access in this groups name refers to Microsoft Access, a database program. Please repost to the correct newsgroup for whatever Office program you are using. I would suggest you include your Windows and Office version number in the message. -- Fred Please respond only to this newsgrou...

How to combine text from 3 cells into 1 cell with space and ", bet
How to combine text from 3 cells into 1 cell with space and ", between. Is it a formala I can use? HI Try this =A1&" "&""""&B1&" "&""""&C1, adjust range to your needs HTH John "JOF" <JOF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3BD2A42E-BCB9-4504-8454-727E366E25DD@microsoft.com... > How to combine text from 3 cells into 1 cell with space and ", between. Is > it > a formala I can use? ...

Option Buttons 06-21-07
If I choose a Control Source I can get the option buttons to work. Can you help? -- Dick Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200706/1 Do you want us to push the button? What is the problem? UpRider "richardlafrance via AccessMonster.com" <u31432@uwe> wrote in message news:740b97593dc91@uwe... > If I choose a Control Source I can get the option buttons to work. Can > you > help? > > -- > Dick > > Message posted via AccessMonster.com > http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/ac...

permissions 03-29-06
I have a Marketing Professional who needs the ability to convert Leads - what circle / state do I need to fill out in the Security role? To Disqualify a lead -------------------- 1. Read Lead 2. Write Lead To Qualify a lead to an opportunity ---------------------------------- 1. Read Lead 2. Read account 3. Read contact 4. Read opportunity 5. Create opportunity 6. Write Lead 7. AppendTo lead 8. AppendTo account 9. AppendTo contact 10. Append opportunity To Qualify a lead to an account ------------------------------ 1. Read Lead 2. Read account 3. Write Lead 4. AppendTo lead 5. Append Acco...

Tennessee Frist Sales Tax Holiday 8/4/06 to 8/6/06?
Hello, Today I got a memo from the Tennessee Department of Revenue for a Back-to-School Supplies, Clothing, and Computers Tax-Exempt During Tennessee's First Sales Tax Holiday. In August of this year, Tennessee will hold its first annual sales tax holiday, giving shoppers the opportunity to purchase certian school suppliers, computers and clothing tax-free for a specific period of time beginning at 12:01am on Friday, Aug 4 and ending at 11:59pl on Sunday, Aug 6. We have stores on all different parts of Tennessee with different items sales tax base on their location. I saw two opt...

Stats microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (last 7 days) 06-07-10
"Caveat: Quantity is not necessarily a measure of Quality" Newsgroup.................: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general Stats Were Taken..........: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 08:14:28 GMT Stats Begin...............: Mon, 31 May 2010 08:29:11 GMT Stats End.................: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 06:42:42 GMT Days......................: 7 Total No. of Articles.....: 526 Total No. of Characters...: 1263268 Total Volume..............: 1233 Messages Per Day..........: 75.1 Characters Per Day........: 180466.9 Average Daily Volume......: 176 kB Total Posters This Week...:...

How do I autodate(excel) every 7 days ex. 1/1/06-1/31/06?
Enter 1/1/2006 in A1 In A2 enter =A1+7 Drag/copy down. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 11:36:03 -0800, "tlk1214" <tlk1214@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: ...

CRM 1.2 Activitys
For some reason my companies CRM database has become corrupt and there are some invalid Activities listed in the ActivityBase Database. I have been able to locate the invalid entries and was considering just manually deleting them from the database, since deleting from the CRM interface isn't working. Will manually deleting them just cause more headaches for me? If I do remove the activities are there other tables that will need to have rows manually removed also? I can seem to find documentation on how activities are related to the other tables? Manually updating the database is...

query criteria 12-29-07
I have a criteria test in the [DR].[Received Date] field of a query. The criteria is based on data which is entered into a form. >=(IIf(IsNull([Forms]![CSR dg]![txtEarliestReceivedDate]),[DR].[Received Date],[Forms]![CSR dg]![txtEarliestReceivedDate])) The true side of the IIF allows for all received dates if no data is entered into the form. I would like to instead not do a criteria test at all if there is no date entered into the form. I've tried things like "" or NULL in the criteria, but to no avail. The reason for wanting to do this, is that I have two tables linke...

Anyone know PBDA Spec 1.3.1 Part 3 License Package Hash Algorithm
I studing Protected Broadcast Driver Architecture (PBDA 1.3.1) Part 3 : WMDRM on PBDA. Who know section 3.14.3 "License Package" License_package_hash uses what hash algorithm ? ...

Q: Charting with two variables on the Y-axis
Using Excel 2000: Hey all, I have two tables and want a line graph based on one row, but with the values of another row: Votes: ------ Region1: 10, 10, 15 Total: 50, 60, 100 Satisfaction Rates: ------------------- Region1: 60%, 80%, 45% Overall: 50%, 90%, 50% I want a line graph that compares the satisfaction rates of region 1 vs. overall (ie, it will show two lines, one for region1, one for overall). That's pretty straightforward. However, what I also want is, for Region1, to show the vote counts as values above (or below) the datapoints for the region 1 line. Can this be ...

how do you sort a table by column 1
thank you in advance -- paul Hi Paul I am not too sure where you are in EXCEL or what you are asking but let me give you a simple example in the hope that it will answer your question. 1. Bring up a new (blank) Workbook. 2. In cells A1 to A5 enter:- a1 a2 a3 a4 a5 3. In cells B1 to B5 enter:- b1 b2 b3 b4 b5 4. In cells C1 to C5 enter:- c1 c2 c3 c4 c5 5. To sort by colum A (in EXCEL 2007):- - highlight A1 to C5 (inclusive) - Data / Sort / Sort by Column A / Order Z to A 6. Hit OK. 7. You will now see cells sorted as follows:- a5 b5 c5 a4 b4 c4 a3 b3 c3 a2 b2 c2 a1 b1 c...

Questions to exmerge 6.5.7408.1 (newest version)
- What is the maximum size of a PST file that exmerge can export to? (the ~1.8GB limit from Outlook 2002 and previos?) - We need exmerge for archiving the Excahnge Journaling Mailbox and will use the dataimportmethod=3 option in the ini file, which should export the mailbox into a pst and the delete the content of the mailbox. What will happen with messages that arrive in the mailbox during the exmerge export? Is exmerge smart enough to leave these messages in the Mailbox or does exmerge delete all messages in the mailbox after the export? Thanks in advance for any help! Franz Exmerge as...

Event ID: 5891 is logged in the Exchange Server Application log by CRM 1.2

I can't install the 12.2.1 update on Snow Leopard
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Office 2008 12.2.1 Update can't be installed on this disk. A version of the software required to install this update was not found on this volume. I guarantee a legitimate copy of Office 2008 for Mac is on my iMac. Any suggestions? On 9/30/09 3:43 PM, in article 59b7d9fc.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "kpainte1@officeformac.com" <kpainte1@officeformac.com> wrote: > Office 2008 12.2.1 Update can't be installed on this disk. A version of the > software required to install this update was n...

ISO Lowest price for Microsoft Point of Sale
Hello, Does anyone know where I could get the lowest price for Microsoft Point of sale? Thanks, Marv Try e-bay "marv" <marvinreyes@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1128359321.381526.282280@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > Hello, > > Does anyone know where I could get the lowest price for Microsoft Point > of sale? > > Thanks, > Marv > ...

Data Migration from CRM 1.2 database to CDF database
Hello After talking to Microsoft It was best to reinstall CRM 1.2 and do a data migration. I have reinstalled CRM 1.2 and have used the datamigration Framework to create the CDF database. All the CDF now needs is the data to be imported. 1) Is there a tool or something that I can use to import the old 1.2 data into the CDF 2)When I try using the DTS it cannot convert between datatypes. Does the CDF have to have exactly the datatype that it was created with or can I change the datatype to suit the old 1.2 data? Thanks Just and update on the situation In the CDF database the pri...

cancel 04-27-10
I DO NOT WISH TO USE YOU AS MY E MAIL ACCESS I WOULD LIKE YOU TO DISCONNECT HE EMAIL FROM MY SYSTEM. I USE WINDOWS MAIL this is a forum for Access Databases..... On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 11:23:42 -0400, "Connie and Bill" <bcrugh@bellsouth.net> wrote: >I DO NOT WISH TO USE YOU AS MY E MAIL ACCESS I WOULD LIKE YOU TO DISCONNECT >HE EMAIL FROM MY SYSTEM. I USE WINDOWS MAIL This is not email, Connie and Bill. Windows Mail has two functions - "Mail" and "News". You can use it for either. If you do not want to see the Access newsgroup mes...