after updated data is was missing encoding

In ASP after updating data (with ADO) in Access data is
missing displayed in incorrect encoding. Please help me.
Vusal Hamidov
0
visual

Macro to delete an entire row with cells missing a specific chartacter #2
Hey Harald, This is the script I am using to remove "IS" Sub Findanddelete_IS() Dim rng As Range Dim what As String what = "IS" Do Set rng = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Find(what) If rng Is Nothing Then Exit Do Else Rows(rng.Row).Delete End If Loop End Sub So...my programming experience is a tiny bit limited, not sure how t delete anything missing the IS as opposed to containing the IS. understand in theory but my knowledge of syntax is the limiter. Harald Staff Wrote: > Hi Asf > > This is far more useful if you figure it out yourself, since you'r > pr...

Data and Other Records
Hi - I'm building a pivot table consisting of counts of a list of items. I want to include only the first 50 items in detail, but lump all the others into an "other" category with a count on it, instead of detail on records above 50. Hopefully this makes some sense! Thanks, Greg. -- groggrog ------------------------------------------------------------------------ groggrog's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27400 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=469155 ...

Making data span 2 columns
Hi, I'm new to this community and new to the RMS system. I am trying to modify the PrintTransactionDetails sub in the receipt.xml to be 2 columns and put the entry.description information onto another row. The person who writes the descriptions likes to be wordy and I need the entire 40 columns in order to hold the text. I changed the 3 columns into 2 with a format of 71% for the item number or description and 29% for the sales amount. The description and a null field occupy the first row and the item number and amount occupies the second row. I have the transaction d...

Excel missing file
I am a registered user of Office XP Pro. Excel will not start. It is missing a file. In the process of moving, disks in storage. Where can I go online to download the missing file? And, how? ...

How can i change chart data point format based on value?
I have a simple column chart with a single data series. I would like to change the color of an individual data point column depending on value. Thanks very much. You want to make a conditional chart: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ConditionalChart1.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/ _______ "Harold96" <Harold96@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3674450D-70A9-4227-B29A-36262B7BE723@microsoft.com... >I have a simple column chart with a single data series. I would...

geographic map data
I would like to find a simple set of geographic map data (Latitude and Longitude) in EXCEL tables for drawing country outline maps for use in EXCEL Charts ...

How do I update a total on a subform after entry?
I have created a form for data entry as users will be doing a quality inspection and the form that has been created uses combo boxes for them to record if the items are correct or not. (Yes, No, NA). I used tabs to make it easier to view on the form as there were a ton of fields to complete. I had to use two tables to store the data, thus had to insert subforms to add all of the required fields to the tabs. My final tab of the form includes a summary of all of the items that are correct, and not correct by tab. (I have the yes and No responses translate into numbers). This summary t...

Calculate total number off cells with data in
Hi All Hope I find you well I have a spreadsheet that has a number of cells that may or may not have data in them depending on curtain criteria. What I would like to be able to do is count the number of cells with data in (data is alphanumerical) and display the total number of cells with data in in a different cell. Any ideas? Hi Gazza, > What I would like to be able to do is count the number of cells with data in (data is alphanumerical) and display the total number of cells with data in in a different cell. Any ideas? > Check out the COUNTA worksheet function. Regards, Jan Kare...

miss configured outlook
I just installed outlook 2000 the user tried to configure it. they selected internet connection. To change the installation type from IMO to CW, follow these steps: 1.. On the Tools menu, click Options. 2.. On the Mail Delivery Tab, click Reconfigure Mail Support. 3.. On the E-mail Service Options page, click to select the mail support option you are switching to. Click Next. 4.. Read the warning message and then click Yes. Outlook will close. 5.. Start Outlook. The Windows Installer will start and install the required files. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook...

Determine if data is trending UP or DOWN
All I posted this question in another area with little activity. Please review my question and reply with any suggestions http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.excel.worksheetfunctinos/browse_thread/thread/51433fe1f0242504/f908dfbcb5ae9487?hl=en#f908dfbcb5ae9487 Ignore all points except the first and the last. If the last point is greater than the first point, the trend is up. -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200719 "Steve" wrote: > All I posted this question in another area with little activity. > Please review my question and reply with any suggestions > ...

Bank Management
Hi, My client uses the Bank Management module, and for some unknown reason they have a problem with one specific user - this user when they go to the Bank Reconcile window do not see any transactions. However as another user, the transactions are clearly visible. Also if the user logs into the problem users machine as themaelves, they too can see the transactions, indicating it is a problem with the user and not machine. Any ideas? Neil Palmer Sounds like a security issue. Double check the security settings to make sure the user has rights to the Cash Management (CMxxxxx) tables. Fr...

player don't work after update windows service pack!
Is here anybody who speak german??? On Sun, 21 Feb 2010 11:28:01 -0800, Suse <Suse@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is here anybody who speak german??? This is not a language discussion forum, so I assume you are after windows media information in German instead of English ? See this newsgroup for windows media player issues in German : http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.de.windows.mediaplayer (or http://tinyurl.com/yk63kgj) Or, the German "microsoft answers" site for music and sound : http://social.ans...

Midl.exe missing in Visual Stuio.NET
Hi, I dont have Midl.exe, how do I generate tlb ? Is any other tool supplied for that in VC7 Help sandSpiderX Hallo sandSpider! > I dont have Midl.exe, how do I generate tlb ? > Is any other tool supplied for that in VC7 Usually instaled here C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Common7\Tools\Bin -- Martin Richter [MVP] WWJD "In C we had to code our own bugs. In C++ we can inherit them." FAQ : http://www.mpdvc.de Samples: http://www.codeguru.com http://www.codeproject.com Hi Martin, Thanks ... ...

Copy filtered data (Values only)
The following code copies filtered data: Set Rng = ActiveSheet.AutoFilter.Range Rng.Copy Destination:=Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("A1") but copies values and formulae. (e.g. .PasteSpecial xlPasteValues) How do I modify to the copy only the values Thanks! Set Rng = ActiveSheet.AutoFilter.Range Rng.Copy Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("A1").PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett@gmail.com "Steve" <Steve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5E54D33F-2...

How to retrieve real data type of function's parameters
Hi all, I have a function which accepts some parameters. When I call this function, I used some casting operation and In this function I want to get the real data type name of these parameters. Can I do it? If I can, how should I do? Please help me. Thanks. If you are looking for something like .NET reflection, you won't find an identical equivalent. But look up "Run-Time Type Information" and "Accessing Run-Time Class Information" on MSDN. -- Regards, Nish [VC++ MVP] http://www.voidnish.com http://blog.voidnish.com "Nguyen Van Binh" <binhnv@...

Using Appointment updating in CRM does not show up in Outlook
We have an appointment that was scheduled through c360's Group Calendar. Original time was 11am, but there was a change and the owner changed it to 10am. All of the attendies outlook calendars still show the 11am time. Is there someway to update this appoint in Outlook without having to delete and resend the appt email? I think this is a process issue (need to change the way we do things) but I don't know what needs to change. Any help is greatly appreciated. Ken ...

data input format
Hi I have a user entry form and need to ensure the correct data format is used when entering. At the moment it is a text box on a VBA data entry form, I want to code the text box to only accept dd/mm/yy format. -- thanks Roy If you get the dat as a string, then you can perform very specific tests on parts of that string. For example: Sub StrictFormat() Dim s As String, i As Integer s = Application.InputBox(prompt:="Date?", Type:=2) If Len(s) <> 8 Then MsgBox "Bad Format" Exit Sub End If ary = Split(s, "/") If UBound...

color coding different data series
Hello! I have about 8 spreadsheets of data that I need to compile into one chart. However, I need to be able to look at the chart and see which spreadsheet a data point is from. Is there a quick way to color code a group of data points from one spreadsheet? I know I could change the color individually, but with over 50 data points, I'd rather not if I don't have to! Thank you. Hi, If I undserstand you correctly all you need to do is right click on one of the data points and select Format Data Series. You can then set the colour, line weight, pattern etc. as you want. Repeat f...

Data Validation #20
I have 4 cells all beside each other in my Excel Spreadsheet. They are all data validations that are linked to one another. I.E. each depends on the input from the previous cell. I'm looking for a code that will clear the cells (but keep the data validations) if I change one of the previous cells. For Example: Cell 1 contains these items: Shovel, Axe, and a Saw. If I choose Shovel in the first cell then my options for the second cell are now Flat or Round. Then the third box will give me the price depending on which I choose. However the problem is that once I pick the Flat and t...

Exch 2003 Upgrade
We perfomed an inplace upgrade of Exchange from 2000 to 2003 on a Win2k box. Since then, some users do not show up in the GAL. However, they are listed in the 'Exchange List' in Outlook 2003 in cached mode. Jim: I would try to rebuild on the Recipient Update Services - both of them. It should regenerate your GAL. ScottM "Jim" wrote: > We perfomed an inplace upgrade of Exchange from 2000 to 2003 on a Win2k box. > Since then, some users do not show up in the GAL. However, they are listed > in the 'Exchange List' in Outlook 2003 in cached mode. ...

Transfer OLE Object data to table
hi, i have a Microsoft Office Spreadsheet 11.0 in my form, how do i transfer the data i have key into it to a table that i have created earlier, i will be only using 3 columns in the OLE object, my table have 3 columns as well.(now i have a form with the OLE object, a save button to save the OLE object to the table, a table) Should i make a connection to the OLE object or just retrive straight from the object? Should i retrieve the data cell by cell or using a range "A1:Cn", n= EOF? can someone point me to a good link on my topic? thanks KT -- Message posted via http://www....

Vary Colors in the Same Data Series
What do I need to do so to enable the box to click to Vary Colors by Point? Currently this option and the one above it (Series Lines) are "greyed out" for my chart. What type of chart. What version of XL? How many data point in a series? best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Joseph Reilly" <JosephReilly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E0DED7C-D6C2-4C91-911B-328E2BC19E7B@microsoft.com... > What do I need to do so to enable the box to click to Vary Colors by > Point? > ...

Auto Update #2
I have a password protected Excel document that contains links. Is there a way to have Excel automatically update these links on a daily basis without having to open the document, enter the password, then save the document? Thank you in advance, Tony Maybe you could have a macro do it for you. But you'll have to embed the passwords in the code. Tony wrote: > > I have a password protected Excel document that contains links. > > Is there a way to have Excel automatically update these links on a daily > basis without having to open the document, enter the password, t...

deduplicate data in excel
How do I deduplicate data in Excel. I have a large database of names and addresses which I want to check to duplication You may want to read some of Chip Pearson's techniques for dealing with duplicates: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm Julie Melbourne wrote: > > How do I deduplicate data in Excel. I have a large database of names and > addresses which I want to check to duplication -- Dave Peterson Thanks Dave I have looked at this site, but cannot get the formula to work? Must be doing something wrong. Have you tried it? Do you have a working spreadsheet wtih...

Easy Microsoft CRM 3.0 Data Access Using RSS?
I have been trying this "Easy" instruction to create the RSS feed from my CRM provided by Microsoft via this link... http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa480014.aspx#mbs_crmrss_topic2 I have installed everything to the correct locations and generated no errors until I actually tried to browse and see the actual feed. The CRM toolbar even shows the "Web Feeds" in the menu but when attempting to view it http://<crm-server:port>/rss/rss.aspx I get a completely helpless error.. contact your adminstrator. Has anyone tried this tool and actually had success with...