Access 2.0 Converter 09-08-04

I have a database which runs on Access 2.0.  Now I want to
run it on Access 2003.  Where can I find the Access 2.0
Converter and how much is it?

Thank you very much!
0
Jean

Hi, Jean.

"Officially" you can get the conversion files from Microsoft Product Support
Services.  For the most common work-around for that dilemna, see this Web
page:

http://www.Access.QBuilt.com/html/conversion.html#ConvAcc2inAcc03

HTH.

Gunny

See http://www.QBuilt.com for all your database needs.
See http://www.Access.QBuilt.com for Microsoft Access tips.

(Please remove ZERO_SPAM from my reply E-mail address, so that a message
will be forwarded to me.)

"Jean" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a database which runs on Access 2.0.  Now I want to
> run it on Access 2003.  Where can I find the Access 2.0
> Converter and how much is it?
>
> Thank you very much!

Just released: Access 2.0 Converter for Access 2003

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=91C944F8-F3AB-41E9-902A-2255A66E1C4A&displaylang=en

--
Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP.  Perth, Western Australia.

"Jean" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a database which runs on Access 2.0.  Now I want to
> run it on Access 2003.  Where can I find the Access 2.0
> Converter and how much is it?
>
> Thank you very much!

0
Allen
9/17/2004 2:44:27 AM
And from the dates, no changes from the 1996/98 files.

I'd guess it's just been in the test queue waiting behind
stuff like the Win XP service pack - I wonder if there
is anything else on it's way now that elephant has been
released :~)

(david)

> Just released: Access 2.0 Converter for Access 2003

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=91C944F8-F3AB-41E9-902A-2255A66E1C4A&displaylang=en

> --
> Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP.  Perth, Western Australia.
>
> "Jean" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have a database which runs on Access 2.0.  Now I want to
> > run it on Access 2003.  Where can I find the Access 2.0
> > Converter and how much is it?
> >
> > Thank you very much!

0
david

CRM 3.0
I'm having an "unknown error" when syncing contacts with Outlook 2003. Is there a log anywhere that displays more detail about the error? I don't see anything in Event Log. In the mean time, i've been trying to disable the sync of contacts in CRM 3.0. I've unchecked the setting in the CRM options button in Outlook and i've also tried removing the Local Data constraint for contacts but it still is syncing contacts and error out. Thank you. ------=_NextPart_0001_585128C3 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi, Thanks for your ques...

sharing workbook #2
i have a sheet, which i want to share it with others. i want others t append data to it on a continuos basis and all that data should b saved. can somebody "teach " me how to go about it? for eg: i want to record login and logout time by employees in a x sheet. this login and logout time would be entered by the employee themselves, against their names that is in a column -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Remote Access to Web Client???
Are there any options for Remote Access to the Web Client? other than terminal services. ...

Outlook 2003 01-22-04
Is Outlook 2003 supported with CRM 1.2? I can't find that it's not, but I'm using 2002 and am not having any problems. Another user here is using 2003 and he gets one error after another (when trying to promote email, trying to create an appointment, etc...). Outlook 2003 is supported with CRM 1.2. Matt On 22 Jan 2004 06:36:40 -0800, klawson@aetinc.com (KBLawson) wrote: >Is Outlook 2003 supported with CRM 1.2? I can't find that it's not, >but I'm using 2002 and am not having any problems. Another user here >is using 2003 and he gets one error after anot...

DirectShow MPEG-2
I'm trying to play various files that I've converted to different formats. I've tried three different formats. Two of the videos play, but with no sound. One video won't play because RealPlayer SP says it has to download update and then it can't because "Microsoft DirectShow compatible MPEG-2 decoding software isn't installed". I have wasted a great deal of time trying to find what I need and can't. When I found one site and tried to download it said I didn't need it because I have SP3. I have windows xp home edition 2002, sp3. I want to...

Entering Numbers with 2 Decimal Places
Hi, I've been using Excel for years, yet this is my first time on this newsgroup. When reconciling my checkbook, I can set my 10-key calculator to 2 decimal places, so that whenever I enter a number, it automatically converts it to dollars and cents. Is there a way to do this in Excel so that I don't have to hit the "." ? Thanks, Bruce Choose Tools>Options On the Edit tab, add a check mark to Fixed Decimals Set the number of places to 2 Click OK Bruce wrote: > Hi, > > I've been using Excel for years, yet this is my first time on this > newsgroup....

ughh.... Office 2004 sp2 (11.2) update error
Let me start this out by saying I'm a PC engineer, I do not do Macs, but my wife had a G4 and we just upgraded it. I know I'm not the only one getting this error as I've seen it listed about a dozen times, but the only people that I see with a solution have external hard drives. I've loaded Office 2004 with SP2 Version 11.2 (050714). I've tried auto update as well as downloading. and I keep getting the #$%#@ error "The installer could not locate the correct version of the software required to install this update. See the Read Me file included with this install to det...

link Access workbook to Excel workbook
Can I link information from an Excel worksheet to an Access worksheet? Hello, In Access, clic on File menu, External data, link tables and follow each step. You'll have to define first row as heading label and that's it. regards "Toinett" wrote: > Can I link information from an Excel worksheet to an Access worksheet? ...

CRM 4.0 workflow.config error
Hi, I am getting the following in my trace log in CRM 4.0. "The DotNetAssembly upgrade failed: Microsoft.Crm.CrmException: Failed validating the workflow.config file. The 'entity' attribute is not declared." The workflow.config is fine and contains a parameter as follows: <parameter name="AccountID" datatype="lookup" entityname="account" attribute="accountid"/> I know that it is calling the workflow step though because an earlier error was fixed when I changed the config of the step. Does anyone know what is going on? CRM 4...

From new Publisher to old #2
Hi. I have constructed a document in Publisher XP, and I am now sitting at a computer with Publisher 2000. And I need the document now. Is there anyway that I online can convert the document. I realise I should have converted at the computer with the newer Publisher, and I though I did - but I must have forgotten. Is there any way I can get around my stupid mistake, or will I HAVE to pay? I will convert it for you. Send it to gsauer at columbus dot rr dot com It is very possible you will lose formatting and if images are involved, the file may increase quite a bit. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MV...

2 Servers
We have a new Windows Server 2008 as a Domain controller. We also have the existing Server with Windows Server 2003. We are thinking of using the older Windows Server 2003 as a Mail Server running Exchange Server 2007. How should we configure the Server runing Exchange SErver 2007: (a) as a Domain Controller (Backup Domain Controller) (b) as a Member Server Your response will be appreciated. Regards, Guido it doesn't matter.. if you will only run the mail server on it.. or you can create a virtual server and run only the mail server on it as well.. easier ...

eConnect 10.0 SDK (version prior to SP1 & SP2)?
Hi All, I am reposting this question, as I am yet to succeed in finding the correct link to this download. I need eConnect 10.0 SDK, version prior to SP2, since SP2 require the basic version to be present. And I do not have this installed. I checked PartnerSource, but it is leading me to SP2 install page. I sincerely hope someone assist me in finding the correct link in PartnerSource. -- Regards, Vaidy https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/downloads/servicepacks/eConnect10DownloadsforMicrosoftDynamicsGP10.htm "Vaidy" wrote: > > Hi All, > > I am repostin...

Smart List export to Excel #2
Hi, We are using Dynamics 9.0 and Office 2003. When we try to do a Smart List export to Excel, we keep getting an "Exception_Class_Object_Exception" that references varying object errors, such as 'Cells' or 'Value'; the object errors will change each time we try an export. As a workaround, I've found that closing Excel before doing the export allows the export to complete successfully. However, that solution isn't acceptable, as our Dynamics users would like to be able to work in Excel, doing other tasks, while the export is processing. Does anyone...

How to print 2000+ characters seen in formula bar? #2
Formula bar shows +1024 characters, screen only shows 1024. Printer only prints 1024. How can I print all? Add some alt-enters to force new lines within the cell. Use a smaller font. Widen the column width lengthen the row height. Curious wrote: > > Formula bar shows +1024 characters, screen only shows 1024. Printer only > prints 1024. How can I print all? -- Dave Peterson ec35720@netscape.com Thanks, but none of your suggestions work. I'm using Excel 2003 by the way. "Dave Peterson" wrote: > Add some alt-enters to force new lines within the cell. &g...

Font problem #2
I'm using the free trial download of Publisher & at work I use Publisher 2003. Regardless of which one, the font is changing whenever I type a ' or press the spacebar. I'm using Helvetica, and Times New Roman is the default. The toolbar shows Helvetica, but these characters switch the font to TNR. I've searched the help menu which has been useless. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks! ...

How to access a category name and code from vbscript
I am modifying the lineitem.html for the status bar in Store operation. I want to ask how can i access the category name and code for each item, i only can find a categoryid function, which is in the TransactionEntry.Item.CategoryID, but can not access the name and code for the category Raemond, You will need to retrieve the name and code via SQL using the ID: resultSet=QSRules.OpenRecordset("SELECT Name, Code FROM Category WHERE ID=" & TransactionEntry.Item.CategoryID, true) - Evan Culver New West Technologies Raemond wrote: > I am modifying the lineitem.html for t...

Open file(2) from file(1) and then close file(1)
I need to open a file(2) when I open file(1) and then close file(1) File(1) name can change so I need variables. sequence will be Open File(1) Open File(2)... I do it by the following macro: Public LaunchFile As String 'in this public variable I want to keep file(1) name Private Sub Workbook_Open() Dim lDir, lFile, lFileMtr As String lDir = Sheets("launch").Range("B2") & "\" 'direction of my file to open lFile = Sheets("launch").Range("B3") & ".xls" 'file name to openm lFi...

OWA error message #2
I got "440 Login Timeout" when open OWA. Without SSL, it's OK. I am using Windows 2003 and Exchange 2003. Please help, Thank you inadcance. Lisa Have you installed the OWA hotfix and Exchange 2003 Service Pack 1? http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=831464 This may help as well.... http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/e2k3/e2k3/_esdk_arch_webdav_security.asp Bob "Lisa" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:043a01c48fb9$4689e360$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I got "440 Login Timeout" when open OWA. Without SSL, > it's OK. ...

how to generate xsd for sqlxml 3.0
Hi guys, How to generate this xsd schema below for SqlXml <?xml version="1.0" ?> <Schema xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-data" xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" xmlns:sql="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-sql"> <ElementType name="Employee" sql:relation="Employees" > <AttributeType name="EmpID" /> <AttributeType name="FName" /> <AttributeType name="LName" /> <attribute type="EmpID" sql:field="EmployeeID&q...

Automatic Sharing 09-04-06
I want to set up records so they can be automatically shared with a particular team if a flag is set. Is this possible? I need to set it up to be shared with a team as opposed to a business unit as there will be people from different levels and business units involved. Basically, if the user clicks on the "Yes" radio button to set a particular bit, I want to share the record with a team. Am not really sure how lookup's work in terms of just being able to set them, so I guess that's my problem. Also, the team lookup isn't an attribute of the record (for example, Accoun...

OWA Access Is Denied for Win2k Users on internet
Dear kind MVPs, Sorry for cross posting and the length.. but i am desperate for the solution. Heres the setup. one Win2k Server (DC) , One Win2k3 Server (DC+Exchange2k3), One server with Reverse-Proxy configured to direct all HTTP requests to the Exchange Server (working OK ). Assume my exchange server name is MyServer and Proxy Server is MyProxyServer and domain is MyDomain - names assumed for clarity otherwise valid IPs are used. I am able to login using http://MyServer/exchange interanlly ( XP + Win2k ) http://MyProxyServer/exchange from XP clients from internet but not from http://My...

Publisher v 2.0
I have some files from an old 3.1 system that I would like to import into a newer v of Publisher. Can I open them with Publisher 2003 etc? You should be able to open them... -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Bill" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:081001c4e5f5$c7f92a40$a501280a@phx.gbl... >I have some files from an old 3.1 system that I would > like to import into a newer v of Publisher. Can I open > them with Publisher 2003 etc? >-----Original Message----- >...

Contacts with 2 or more Email addresses
I have a couple of contacts that have more than one email address. When I send an email, it wants to send it to ALL there email address when I ricght click on a persons contact name and choose create a new mail message. Is there a way to make it default to a certain email address? I have office 2007 on Windows XP delete the addresses you don;'t want to include. The send to contact action doesn't have a way to identify the address you wish to use, so rather than pop up a dialog first, it adds all the addresses so you can choose which address (or send to all). -- Diane Poremsky...

Outbound message queue #2
Hi I have Exchange 5.5 :( In the Internet Mail Service, Queues, Outbound messages awaiting delivery, there are hundreds of emails that look like SPAM. I know our Exchange Server is not a mail relay so where are all of these emails coming from and how do I stop them. I tried turning on all the message tracking and log file options I could find and looking at the log file but it didn't really show anything obvious except the domain "mail.ru" was on a like 30 messages. (I put "mail.ru" in the domain reject list) Can someone help me please................... Tha...

Need access advise regarind linked versus imported tables
I have designed an application that uses a linked csv file as the main table. The reason for this is because another user creates this file and jsut puts it into a designated folder on their computer. Here is the issue. The csv file contains approximately 20K records. I cannot create any type of index on a linked file. Am I better off importing the file into access (or reading the linked table and inserting them into another table with an index)? Is there an easy way to perform something like this? Will this increase performance? I am pretty new to access and am looking for any and all...