- 1,000,000 FREE VISITORS ON YOUR SITE! -

Finding it tough to make money on the Internet?
Want to know some well guarded secrets that will
essentially make all the difference between not
making money and earning a good income online?

Now just imagine the difference to your online
business if you can get a million Free visitors on
your website! That's right!

A MILLION FREE VISITORS!
Your sales will explode!

You just cannot imagine what are the incredible
secrets that Free Ad Guru, Stephan Ducharme is
going to share with you! You will get visitors on
your website as easily as turning on the water faucet!

Big corporations are spending thousands of dollars
in banners advertising to get the traffic that
Stephan is getting for FREE.

You will slap yourself if you miss this unique
opportunity to learn these techniques.

And it is absolutely Risk Free!
Stephan is providing a 100% Money-Back Guarantee.

Click here : http://www.freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/i.pl?c=a&i=23637

0
profit

[4128]FREE Work At Home Job Finder
FREE Work At Home Job Finder Find the perfect work at home job for you using our FREE Work at home Job Finder! Get matched with a Home Based Job or Business Plan that suits your needs and skills. Simply visit our website and fill in the short form to receive your Job Match Details for FREE Today! http://www.typeinternational.com/idevaffiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=4128_68_3_102 ...

XML Deserialization, C#, .NET 1.1

Inserting row takes 1
I'm working with an Excel 2003 workbook with six worksheets (that I've opened in Excel 2007), one per year. There are only 14 columns with a very simple SUM formula in column 14. This is a spreadsheet that keeps track of auction sales by week with a grand total at the bottom of each yearly worksheet. Pretty simple. Since I've opened this workbook in Excel 2007, it is taking from 1 to 3 minutes to insert a blank row in the middle of other blank rows. This would be instantaneous with the same workbook in Excel 2003. I'm not a programmer, just a user and this is ver...

Cannot digitally sign after Office 2003 Service Pack 1
After I installed the Office 2003 Service Pack 1, each time I want to send a digitally signed message from Outlook, the following error message appears: "An error occurred in the underlying security system", and I cannot send the message. Will appreciate any ideas as to why this happens. Have you tried removing/reinstalling the certificate? /neo ps - you can't salvage the existing certificate in the store since it sounds like it is corrupt. you need to reinstall the certificate from the original crt/pfx package you received. "Jerry" <duncan_jeremy@hotmail....

news about the MBS community site
Hi everyone, Michelle and Joel here from the Business Solutions Community site (http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/Default.aspx). For those of you who haven't met us online yet, Joel manages the Web site, and Michelle edits it. Some of you have written to us this past week to ask when we'll be refreshing the site. No doubt you've noticed that the site has fallen out of date during the past few days. Here's what has been happening: We've been having some technical difficulties with publishing new pages and content to the site this week. Our deve...

free books and software
To know information about manual and automation testing visit: http:// testingmagic.blogspot.com http:// testingzeal.blogspot.com To download youtube videos download free by doing simple survey and get the software free http://sharecash.org/download.php?file=1876163 ...

Hosting Secure Site
Our business is in need of setting up a dealer portal website which needs to interact with our internal SQL/App server. I know SBS is not the place to host the site so setting up a virtual web server and putting it in some sort of DMZ is the plan thus far. I'm planning on running the site securely (https://) which will conflict with the SBS OWA and RWW. I'd perfer to use the same static IP address so how would I go about setting up and accessing the dealer site given that both will be on port 443? Could I just change the port of the dealer portal? (eg. https://mysite...

Converting WordPerfect 5.1 file to Word
Can this be done. If so, how. I would really like to preserve and use my extensive WordPerfect documents in Word. Thanks. try the word newsgroup... >-----Original Message----- >Can this be done. If so, how. I would really like to >preserve and use my extensive WordPerfect documents in >Word. Thanks. >. > ...

Scatter charts -- can I lock in a 1:1 aspect ratio for axes?
Hi all... I most often create scatter charts, but really want to lock the aspect ratio between the x and y axes. Haven't been able to find a setting for this. I suppose I could write a VBA routine, but thought I should ask first. Regards, mvsmith You might have some luck with this: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/SquareGrid.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ MVSmith wrote: > Hi all... > > I most often create scatter charts, but really want to lock the aspe...

Change 3rd cell colour based on cell 1 >= cell2 in range
Hi all - I have looked through the group for a solution to this particular problem but i think my inexperience is possibly stopping me from seeing the solution .. so apologies if it has already been answered many times previously. My problem is this : I have two columns Col1 = Cumulative Sales and Col2 = Cumulative Target and a range of 1 - 31(signifies the days of the month). I have applied conditional formatting to all the cells in Col1 so that as a value is entered into a cell in Col1 the cell turns green if the value is >= to the corresponding cell in Col2, and red if < than the c...

Setting OWA as default web site in E2K3.
Hello, Q319878 explains how to make OWA on E2K or Ex5.5 the default web site so that users don't have to type the \exchange part in the URL. Is the same valid for E2K3 also? The steps are (from http://www.amset.info/exchange/owa-defaultpage.asp ): Start IIS Manager Right click on the "Default Web Site" and choose "Properties". Click on the "Home Directory" tab. Change the first option to "A redirection to a URL". Enter "/exchange" in to the box (minus quotes) Change the entry below to "A directory below URL entered". Click Appl...

http/1.0 500 internal server error
hi , i have an error in using OWA when i click on attachment button it gives me an error " http/1.0 500 internal server error" i have tried many things to get rid of this error but not successful still , i have exchange server 2003(sp1) with windows server 2003(sp1) and i have also installed the security patches for exchange server 2003 , plzz tell me how can i get rid of that error i am very much distuirb from this error plzz help me , thanks in advance regards ALI No cluster or FE/BE setup? Was it working at some point in time? Clean install? Is there an ISA server betw...

Upgrade MSPOS 1.0 to RMS Store Ops 2.0
Does anyone know of a third party utility to convert the MSPOS db to an RMS db? I have a client that wants to do this. Thanks, Don Check Retail Realm's import utility - I believe it can import items, customers AND history.... "DonInEP" wrote: > Does anyone know of a third party utility to convert the MSPOS db to an RMS > db? I have a client that wants to do this. > > Thanks, > Don Yes - Retail Realm's Import Utility has a finction especially for MS POS where all thedata from MS POS is imported to a new RMS database. Afshin Alikhani - [ afshin@r...

Decent ListView/ReportView for Multiline String Commercial or Free
I've almost finished my first VC App, a hard slog made easier with codeproject.com. However, Im still puzzled by the lack of a good CList function capable of displaying multiple lines if the string is longer than the physical size of the cell. Is there a class, pay of free, that allows a developer to use a grid like control to display an image in one cell and a multiline in the other? Probably similar to CReportCtrl by Maarten Hoeben. I would of used this but found the preview text function difficult to implement. http://www.thecodeproject.com/miscctrl/reportctrl.asp Thanks for all y...

Microsoft Office v. X 10.1.5 Update
Good evening MVPs Checking the Microsoft Mactopia page I just found the new Office X update 10.1.5. It has great news for all Office Users: "...This update addresses several stability issues with PowerPoint�, Excel, and Visual Basic for Applications for Office�v.�X. ..." But it also has a note that sounds more like ... You judge: "... Note If you have not installed Microsoft Office v. X 10.1.2 Update and Microsoft Exchange Update for Entourage� X (Office v. X 10.1.4 Update), you must do so before installing Microsoft Office v. X 10.1.5 Update. ..." I have all the update...

Easiest way to get 3rd col = monthly averages, from cols 1, 2 = weekly date, data?
Hi all, I've got years of data of the following sort: 1/2/98, 55.0 1/9/98, 53.2 1/16/98, 43.5 1/23/98, 45.2 1/30/98, 64.3 .. .. .. (and so on, up to the present) I would like a 3rd column, with an entry on each row representing the last week of a month, whose value is the average of the data points for that month. Note that the number of weeks in a month varies. Greatly appreciating any quick & easy approaches, cdj Hi Rather than trying to do it on all the rows that are the last week of a given month, in column D starting at D2 enter 01/01/98 Format>Cells>Number>Cust...

How do I update from Excel 2002 SP-1 to SP-3
I am having problems with files that I send to people that are on version Excel 2002 SP-3. When they try to print it out the page breaks show differently then they do on my computer. The only difference we can see is between the SP-1 and the SP-3 but I cannot find a specific download for SP-3 for Excel 2002. Any ideas? Thank you. BrianR wrote: || I am having problems with files that I send to people that are on || version Excel 2002 SP-3. When they try to print it out the page || breaks show differently then they do on my computer. The only || difference we can see is between the SP-1 and...

Moving 5.5 mailboxes from one server to another
Can any kind person out there tell me a quick way to move mailboxes? I can only do it one at a time, I think, is that correct? TIA Steve You can hold down the shift key and select multiple mailboxes to move to the second server. For reference here is an article on best practices when moving mailboxes between servers. The thing to pay special note to is the number of transaction logs created during the move. Be sure you have disk space to accomodate this or per the article you would want to TEMPORARILY enable circular logging during the move. After the move you will want to disable this...

Set RN = Range(Cells(2, 1), Cells(r, 1)) error
What wrong with this. It create error. How can I improve to get rid the error? Set RN = Range(Cells(2, 1), Cells(r, 1)) Thanks Daniel Hi Daniel, Too much missing information - has r been declared and what data type is it and what value does it have. What property of the range are you trying to store in the variable RN? What type of variable is RN and has it been declared. -- Thanks, Shane Devenshire "Daniel" wrote: > What wrong with this. It create error. How can I improve to get rid the > error? > > Set RN = Range(Cells(2, 1), Cells(r, 1)) > &...

free office :mac 2008
i'm from philippines and recently bought office:mac 2004 from on of the online store in USA. i saw that you can get free upgrade for office:mac 2008. anybody who can help me on how can I avail this?? The page is a little buggy, but you should find what you want to know here: <https://om.one.microsoft.com/opa/Validation.aspx?StoreID=a202086b-34db-40a7 -8dea-5a22102c6690&LocaleCode=en-us&JavaScriptOn=no> HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 10/11/07 8:59 PM, in article EB3538B5-2AEF-4B90-B58A-E3C5B9580D26@microsoft.com, "ghuerto" <ghuerto@discussions...

Removing an offline server from an exchange 5.5 site
Does anyone know how to remove an offline server from an exchange site? I need to remove an old server and cannot bring it back up to remove the server from exchange 5.5, is there another way to remove the server? Ste On Thu, 7 Jul 2005 16:16:48 +0100, "Ste" <stephenbrandley@hotmail.com> wrote: >Does anyone know how to remove an offline server from an exchange site? >I need to remove an old server and cannot bring it back up to remove the >server from exchange 5.5, is there another way to remove the server? > >Ste > Highlight it in the Exchange Admin G...

Panasonic NN-SD697S 1300-Watt 1-1/5-Cubic-Foot Stainless-Steel Microwave Oven
List Price:$169.99 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B001MZVWA4 Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B001MZVWA4 Panasonic 1-1/5 cu feet stainless steel microwave, One-touch sensor cook and reheat, 1300-watt of high power, inverter technology, Inverter turbo defrost, pop-out dial with flat panel for easy programming, 13 1/2-inch turntable, 4-digit readout, reflective mirror door, 10 level power settings, 9 menu sensor settings, interactive mutli-lingual screen, more/less control feature, keep warm feature, popcorn key, quick minute, delay start and tim...

Multiple pie charts in 1 printout?
I have 4 pie charts in 1 worksheet. These plot "hours", "cost", "profit", "sell" of a distribution of employee types (e.g. engineer type 1, type 2, etc.) I'd love to "combine" these into 1 print-out (1 legend?) rather than the 4 separate printouts I currently have. Any ideas? Al P.S. THe boss does not like doughnut charts! The boss should also put the kibosh on pie charts as well as donut charts, because they aren't very good graphical tools, either. But anyway, you asked a question. How about putting the legend on only a singl...

POS 2.0 upgrade from 1.0
We took pictures of 100's of inventory items and could see the pictures when we looked at the inventory items in POS 1.0. After upgrading to POS 2.0, pictures are still there in file manager in the proper "directory", but they are NOT linked to the inventory items. We did create the pictures with names that match the item numbers, so a carefully constructed SQL update might do the trick, but I wonder whether this is a bug? Can I get a sample SQL from anyone? (and instructions?) I have a lot of experience with SQL on mainframes, UNIX and Linux, but none on SQL server. ...

Networkdays Today + 1
I need a formula for today's date + 1 day (next business date). But if today is friday then I need the mondays date. Am Tue, 13 Sep 2011 13:16:17 -0700 (PDT) schrieb BetaDocuments: > I need a formula for today's date + 1 day (next business date). But > if today is friday then I need the mondays date. Your date in A1, then =WORKDAY(A1,1) Regards Claus Busch -- Win XP PRof SP2 / Vista Ultimate SP2 Office 2003 SP2 /2007 Ultimate SP2 On Tue, 13 Sep 2011 13:16:17 -0700 (PDT), BetaDocuments <betadocuments@gmail.com> wrote: >I need a formula for today's date + 1 d...