Form goes blank when no records 12-15-09

Messaggio multiparte in formato MIME.

------=_NextPart_000_009F_01CA7D8E.88CB66E0

I have a form that goes blank when a user deletes all records.
Is there a way to have vba to add a record when the form is open. This=20
would keep the form from going blank.
------=_NextPart_000_009F_01CA7D8E.88CB66E0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.18854"></HEAD>
15px"=20
CanvasTabStop=3D"true"=20
name=3D"Compose message area">I have a form that goes blank when a user =
deletes=20
all records.<BR>Is there a way to have vba to add a record when the form =
is=20
open. This <BR>would keep the form from going blank. </BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_009F_01CA7D8E.88CB66E0--

0
Piero
12/15/2009 12:57:26 PM
access.3rdpartyusrgrp 63 articles. 0 followers. Follow

how create sum function in form field
I'm trying to utilize the sum function in a field on an Outlook 2002 form. I want the form field to sum up the other form fields. Sum is not a function listed in the value tab. Please advise. ...

how can i use next record from other last record field in access?
i have 2 field, previous value and next value. The 1st record from previous value is keyin manually, while present value are keyin manually everytime. But the next record for previous value is getting from the last record of present value. how can i coding it in access? can any1 help me pls? thx In general, you should not store the same value in 2 records. Instead, get Access to look it up when you need it. For details on how, see: Subquery basics: Get the value in another record at: http://allenbrowne.com/subquery-01.html#AnotherRecord -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, ...

Count of records on subform inside a tab
I have two subforms, each inside a single tab control (one tab for each subform). I'm trying to count the records on those subforms so I can determine to 'disable' a tab when the subform has no records returned. I can't get the subforms to count their records when none are returned. I get a blank field, but the field isn't equal to 0, null, empty or "". Anyone know what's going on? Robert_L_Ross wrote: >I have two subforms, each inside a single tab control (one tab for each >subform). > >I'm trying to count the records on those subfor...

How do I set up an Excel Spreadsheet to record qualitative and qu.
Hi you may post your question as body of your posting and not as subject -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Graham" <Graham@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:DF2506C9-BE0E-473D-A55F-09E0C6F3FE83@microsoft.com... > ...

Manually launch workflow on all records in CRM 4 ?
Hello people, I have a field on the contact records in CRM 4 that I would like to clear. I have made a little workflow, that nicely clears the field on the record and that I can manually call. This works fine. Now: is there a way to manually launch this workflow so that is executed on all records at once and not only to the onces I have selected (and thus are limited to only 250 at a time) ? Many thanks in advance for any suggestions ! Regards, Mav. p.s.: This is the best way to clear a field, right ? Or are there any other suggestions ? This is a good question. I've been doing...

How do I return an empty or blank cell instead of "#VALUE!" ...
Hi, I need to returns an empty or blank cell instead of "#VALUE!". I am using the following formula to capture the last word: =RIGHT(A1,LEN(A1)-FIND("*",SUBSTITUTE(A1," ","*",LEN(A1)-LEN(SUBSTITUTE(A1," ",""))))) Thanks in advance for your assistance. -Greg =IF(ISERROR(YourFormula),"",YourFormula) -- Kind regards, Niek Otten <gamouning@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1141408838.537854.262140@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I need to returns an empty or blank cell instead of "#VALUE!&...

Auto-fill forms with Excel data, ...
Auto-fill Acrobat forms with Act! data ... I write to see if anyone has used or evaluated PF-Merge before, whic can auto-fill (+email/fax) acrobat forms with EXCEL/Access/MS SQ Server Goldmine/Act!/Maximizer's data, without programming. They send me the following information and i want to save time fro doing a complete evaluation by hearing your views. It seems to work great so far, filling in 100's of forms includin images and i was able to auto-email/fax it out as well. Any problems you found? ------------------------------------- Free download: http://www.pureforms.com/Products/PF...

error message #15
I am getting a new error message when trying to send an email from outlook 2002, Interface not registered. The only changes to the computer is that I now have high speed cable internet access. What I am I suppose to register? How can I get my mail to work again? Any help???? Please ...

Prints blank page first?
I created a publication on one computer (Pub 2000, Win98SE), burned it to a CD, and am trying to print from another computer (Publisher 2000 with Win2000 and an HP Deskjet printer). Ctrl+P, Print page 1 to 1 - and I get a blank sheet coming out first, then Page 1. Same thing happened with Page 2. Did I miss a setting somewhere? Ed Did you try copying the file to the hard drive first and then print? Open the printers and fax folder in the control panel, right-click your printer, properties, advanced tab, separator page button, clear anything it may say in the "separator page"...

Standard field "Heights" ?? (Forms to big for screens)
Having trouble making our Forms fit on screens for users who run low res (600x800 or whatever) Can any of you suggest any tips? (Other than eliminating some of the data fields :) Looks like default heights for... Field = 0.2083" Field Title = .1667" I've reduced Field Height to .166 and changed "Special Effects" to 'Flat" (default is "Sunken) I've used Format | Align to snug all the fields & titles up against each other. I'm using Command Buttons on some forms to "popup" additional data... Thanks for any help. Mel Mel wrote: ...

Editing Case "Resolution" Form...
How can I go about editing this "Resolve Case" form? We would like to add to the Resolution Type drop down and make the Resolution a drop down as well (or something - text isn't going to cut it in the reports) Thanks! Kristina Kristina You can add values to Resolution Type drop down by editing the values for the Status Reason field on the Case Form However, AFAIK you cannot change the Resolution text box - which I entirely agree is useless for reporting "Kristina Ledford" <ledfordk@telspan.com.NOSPAM> wrote in message news:%23uNX4ufQFHA.1096@tk2msftng...

If a Word document has no structure, keep the document map blank.
I consider this to be a serious application error. If the user has not explicitly added semantic structure to at least one paragraph in a document, Word guesses. It decides, in a rather inconsistent way, that some of the short lines, formatted lines, lines in all caps, and so forth must be headings and displays them as level 1 headings in the document map. This is confusing, not helpful, and generally bad. In one document I use to demonstrate how the document map works (and fails), Word invariably decides that the first line in an address is body text, but the second line -- t...

After crash, forms display #Name?
Hello, I was working on my Db when all of a sudden it crashed. I saved a backup and closed it down. I opened the back up and now on my main " Job Information" form, almost all of my text boxes with equations display "#Name?". Some of the text boxes reference other tables, some other forms, and some the same form they are located on. I checked the data source an a select few boxes and all the data, according to my table, is correct. Its worth noting that the entire DB was working perfectly before this crash. Now if i go into design mode for the form, delete any t...

PO Form Needed
MS used to provide a PO template for Excel. Now that I need one, it is not part of my current version (2003). I would appreciate any help in finding one. Thanks, John ...

Duplicate Records
I have a spreadsheet of addresses and names that was imported from two sources...1)Outlook Contacts 2)Palm. The spreadsheet is currently mapped to outlook fields. My problem is I now have duplicate records with differing information in each. I want to be able to combine the records into one. Is there an easy way of doing that? Maybe a macro? Hi Jamie, I think this is a situation for doing things manually, since you have been updating two independent sources. You may want to rework your spreadsheet by sorting first on phone number, to put the duplicates together, and check things, an...

Blank page XP System Restore and Network Setup Wizard
Hi all. Any help gratefully received. Apologies for the length of this message but want to try and give as much info as is reasonable. For some months I have a blank opening page on XP/Help and Support/System Restore and cannot effect a restore or create my own restore point therefore directly. However in the Sys Vol folder all restore points are still being auto created by XP. I have followed much advice from various sources such as MS MVP's and MS and other websites to no avail. The list is exhaustive and would create complaints if I posted the full list here which would st...

forms new data in lookup
While entering data into a form and I come up to a lookup box and try to put a new item I always have to navigate to the form the lookup is based off of update it and then come back to my orginal form refresh and then continue on. I saw on some of the templates that if you have a new item it just automatically takes you where you need to go and then when you are done you just close and you go back to where you left off. Does anyone know how to do this? Please dumb it down I am a novice user!!!! 1. In form design view, right-click the combo and choose Properties. 2. On the Data...

MS outlook 2000 locks up when synchronizing forms
When a user running Win XP w/ 512 MB of RAM closes outlook, offline files synchronize. During 'synchronizing forms' stage, Outlook locks up 80% of the time. The user has to use ctrl-alt-del to kill the program. I've updated office to the latest updates (SP3). I've updated windows to the latest updates. I've ran disk cleanup and a detect and repair on outlook. The problem continues. Any ideas? I have found exactly the same, although this is on a system with 1Gb RAM. On restarting Outlook after a lockup of this type, the app takes ages to load (typically 60-90 seconds, in...

How to record every purchase by cash?
In MS Money 2004, how to record each purchase payed by cash? For example, I withdrawed $200 from my checking account and I want to record every purchase payed with this cash. Thanks. Ian I have Money 2003, and I assume it works the same in this respect. 1) Set up a new account of type "Cash." The starting balance should be whatever is in your wallet. 2) Whenever you make ATM withdrawals, enter them as transfers to the cash account. 3) Enter cash transactions as spend transactions in your new cash account. Hope this helps. ...

Outlook goes offline
I have one particular user who has this problem. When his PC starts up, it automatically starts outlook and connects to Excahnge on a W2003 server, downloading any e-mails that have been received. He can then send and receive e-mails, etc without any problem. If he leaves the PC for some time without using Outlook and comes to use Outlook again he finds that it is in offline mode. To reconnect, he has to do a send/receive or set Outlook to online. When he does this, it often prompts him to enter his user password, which is the password he uses to log on to the PC and the Network. The pr...

How to Handle Recording 401k Transactions
Please, someone help! Money's help features don't give me any clue to solving this issue. I'll keep this as brief as possible. 1. When I get a paycheck, I record it into Money using the Paycheck Deposit form - where you line-item Before and After Tax Deductions. There is a lump sum deduction for my 401k account, which I list under before tax deduction and record it as a transfer to 401k. 2. "401k" is the name for an investment account I've set up in Money. Therefore, this account shows a total of all my before tax contributions - but does not show indivi...

Excel Error Send AppVer: 12.0.6514.5000 AppStamp:4a89db07
every time when I open the excel sheet on the other PC, do what I have to do, save and close, and when I will on my PC to open excl sheet I become this error: AppName: excel.exe AppVer: 12.0.6514.5000 AppStamp:4a89db07 ModName: vbe6.dll ModVer: 6.5.10.24 ModStamp:464105f1 fDebug: 0 Offset: 000905b6 what is thet mean? ...

Help! How to set the "level of reading" of the Account record
Hi all, I would like to share an account to my subordinate and allow him only read part of the Account information, e.g. he can read the general information but he can't read other tabs in the the Account record page, how can I do that in MSCRM? Is there any extra effort I need to perform in order to achieve this? ThX this cannot be done in the current crm release. The entire Microsoft CRM security model is based on all or nothing ie he can either see the account or not. -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "Muttley" <Muttley@discussions.m...

record messages
I would like to configure the Exchange 5.5 server to forware or copy any message that goes through the server to a mailbox. I am now required to keep all messages that are sent intercompany or outbound. Is there a way to have a duplicate message always sent to the administrators box? Thanks for the info. Jarred IS Manager Your first point is acheived by using the Alternate Recipient feature on the properties of the mailbox. Configure it so that the alternate gets a copy but that the message is also delivered to the original recipient (it's a tick box) The 2nd is best acheiv...

retrieving incomplete records on a form
I have a form based on two tables which are linked by a record#. One table is simple employee info first name, last name, id#, etc... the second table is a bunch of checkboxes for different things relating to the employee. My issue is that if I enter only partial info in a new record on my form, for example I put in only Last Name, and nothing else on the record and close my form, when I reopen my form I cannot find that record using a "Find Record" command button searching the last name field even though there is an existing record on my first table. Am I missing something...