Word 2007 vs Word 2003 VBA autotext

We use VBA code:

 DestTemplate.AutoTextEntries.Add

in a macro to "copy" autotext entries created in a Word 2003 document to a
Word 2003
template to be used in different documents.

If we run the macro in Word 2003, the resutling template 2003Autotext.dot
can be
used in both Word 2003 and Word 2007 documents. However, if we run the macro
in
Word 2007, the resutling template 2007Autotext.dot can be used ONLY in Word
2007
but not in Word 2003 documents. All autotext entries (AutoTextEntries.Item)
appear
to be deleted, or invisible to Word 2003.

Is there a way to create Word 2007 autotext entries that can be used in both
Word 2007 and 2003?

Exchange 2003/Deleting User Account/Email Accounts
Using Exchange 2003 (AD) on Windows 2000, yes 2000, I want to delete email accounts for terminated employees. What is the best way to do that? Our backups keep failing because I have disabled the accounts, but now I want to delete them entirely. Thanks for the help, as always, MG your backups should not be failing because you've disabled accounts...are you doing BLB backups? to delete the mailboxes, in the ESM, select the appropriate mailboxes, do a right-click, select Exchange Tasks, then select "delete mailbox"... "MG" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.c...

Formatting Lost in Excel 2007
Good afternoon, I've spent a lot of time googling but all I really came up with is that it may be due to links (which I have deleted) so hopefully someone out there will have an answer. We have a very large workbook that has been used since before 2005 that we have never had a problem with. Two months ago, we started using Excel 2007 but had no issues. In about mid-April when opening the file, all of the formatting is gone! So we assumed someone saved it as the wrong file so we copied an older version of the file and reformatted the entire thing. Saved it and reopened and no f...

Printing WORD docs from a form

Outlook 2003, corrupt DRAFTS folder
Somehow Ive managed to corrupt the DRAFTS folder. When I attempt to open it, I get the following message: Unable to display the folder. When I try to view the properties I get this message: DRAFTS PROPERTIES - ADMINISTRATION Views assoicated with this folder could not be retrieved. I have tried to detect and repair, uninstall and reinstall, recreate my profile, even registry hacks to try to kill the folder. None of which have worked. Anyone have any ideas? Close Outlook Select Start | Run Enter outlook.exe /ResetFolders (note the space between ".exe" and "/ResetFolder...

Autotext Available in Outlook?
Is Autotext available in Outlook 2003? In the last email client I was using I could create Autotext "shortcuts" for common phrases that I use frequently. For example, I had created several "signoffs", as they can vary so much from message to message, it's not practical to build them into signatures. Following are a few examples: kr = Kind regards, br = Best regards aml = All my love ld = Love, Dad And so on. When finishing an email message, depending of course on whom the recipient was, I could just type one of the above Autotext shortcuts followed immediately by ...

C-Run-time library static vs DLL vs both!
I have now settled down to having my language-support resource DLLs carrying the minimum amount of code (other than none): One cpp file: ============ #define WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN #include <windows.h> BOOL APIENTRY DllMain( HANDLE hModule, DWORD ul_reason_for_call, LPVOID lpReserved ) { return TRUE; } ============ These "language resource DLLs" go with a project with lots of big DLLs some of which are MFC extension DLLs and most of which link to the C-runtime DLL. If I imply in the language resource project that it mi...

Money 2007 Premium Application Error
Hi, I started getting an application error while in Money and now can't get into it at all. I get error message unknown software exception (0xc000000d) occurred in the application at 0x7813e792. I've uninstalled the application then reinstalled it using the CD an I get the error message. It occurs after entering my passowrd when the Home page is displayed. Any thoughts? -- John ...

Exchange 5.5 eseutil on Windows 2003
Am trying to mount a snapshot of a Exchange 5.5 mount onto a Windows 2003 Server to run the eseutil check. Will the Exchange 5.5 eseutil run on Windows 2003 even though Exchange 5.5 is not supported? ...

Word 2007 TOC Not saving settings...

Encoded Word Documents

Does Office 2003 Pro Excel have auto-save?
I am trying to set up Auto save in Excel 2003 Pro. I found auto recovery but that is not what I am looking for. I think it may be an add-in. Thanks! ehop, From a previous post by Dave Peterson: If you're running xl2k or earlier, install the autosave addin via windows|Start button|settings|control panel|Add or remove programs If you're running xl2002+, then if you can find a copy of the autosave addin from an earlier version, it should work ok. But xl2002+ has something called autorecovery. It's not the same as autosave, but will allow you to recover files if excel/windows c...

Outlook 2007 Export w/ Date
We have a need to print a list of e-mails from Outlook 2007, so we can make comments on each of them. The export seemed to be a perfect fit for this, because we could bring it into Excel, and type our notes. However the export does not include the date field. That's crazy. That's one of the main pieces. Is there any way at all to export this data and include the dates? Thanks, Jesse http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/copy_data.htm - if you need the message body, add the message field to the view and copy and paste. Note that it works best if don't need the body - or at...

Where are my saved word?

Referencing other Office programs in a Excel VBA App
I din't like the way my previous post sounded, so i'm reposting... All, My Excel VBA programming is decent enough when I'm only working with Excel. However, I'm trying to expand my knowledge base and frequently I wish I could better interact with other Office programs, such as Outlook, in my Excel VBA apps. To better illustrate my question, here's a piece of code that works great (it populates a user form list with Outlook addresses) but I don't fully understand. Private Sub UserForm_Activate() Dim x As Integer Set objOL = CreateObject("...

Word Wrap: Where is it in Word 2007?

DPM 2007 Rollup KB 979970 is now available
Folks: The latest DPM 2007 Rollup KB 979970 is now available for download at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=775e1a23-825f-450a-9d71-6b8c951ea748. The KB page is available http://support.microsoft.com/kb/979970 -- Thanks Praveen T [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights ...

Bulk E-mail with Non-Word Attachment

MS Pub 2007
I'm using MS Pub 2007 and have a question about HTML fragments. I am attempting to insert the javascript from aWeber where a person can subscribe to my newsletter off my website (created with Pub). How can I set up a "submit" button in my publication with the script? Thanks for your help. Gary Inserted HTML code fragments will not work in an email message from Publisher. Sorry. DavidF "geedc" <geedc1@gmail.com> wrote in message news:aff5f787-ccfe-423e-b392-66227f87c16d@r15g2000prh.googlegroups.com... > I'm using MS Pub 2007 and have a question about HT...

Word 2007--pesky black dotted line

Outlook 2003
Hello, I can create "search folder" in Outlook 2003, where will be show only messages, that I not reply to message.(NOT UNREAD!, but UNREPLY) Thanks you for help. -- MAd #ICQ: 247356388 No way that I know of... -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.on...

word 2002 compatibility with Windows 7