how to i create a dialog box using xml schema

i want to able to display login dialog box when the user opening my word
document. The dialog box will be created by using Xml schemas or wordML.

create a roster

verify that a dialog box exists
I want to verify that a dialog box exists before I send it some message. I have a pointer to its object. Can someone remind me please? Thanks George > I want to verify that a dialog box exists before I send it some message. I > have a pointer to its object. > Can someone remind me please? > if(pDlg && pDlg->m_hWnd) { .... } --- Ajay > I want to verify that a dialog box exists before I send it some message. I > have a pointer to its object. > Can someone remind me please? > You can use ASSERT_VALID as well. It works in Debug only but its of great...

xml schema, order unimportant

using CList as a base class in an extension DLL
Hi all. I must be doing something wrong but cannot figure it out. I have a data class and a list class, in an extension DLL, declared like this: >#define DllExport __declspec (dllexport) >class DllExport CRate : public CObject { >public: > DECLARE_SERIAL (CRate) > CRate () { m_Rate = 0; } > CRate (const CRate &in) { *this = in; } > > const CRate& operator= (const CRate& in) > { m_Rate = in.m_Rate; m_Date = in.m_Date; return *this; } > > bool operator== (const CRate& in); > bool operator!= (const CRate& i...

Task Create - Status

How to use the Shell and Windows (Sample wont work)
I tried running the vbscript example For the ShellWindows.Item Method, as posted at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb773970(v=VS.85).aspx But I get an error message: Line: 16 Error: ActiveX component can't create object: 'shell.Shell_Application' Code: 800A01AD Source: Microsoft VBScript runtime error I'm trying to run the example in Vista 64 Bit. If anybody has any suggestions about where I could learn what I'm doing wrong, I'd appreciate it very much. thanks again, marceepoo Here's the code.... (P.S. ...

In copied worksheet, embedded chart uses data fm orig
When I copy a worksheet, I want the embedded chart to automatically use data from the new worksheet, Instead, it uses data from the original worksheet. So I have to edit each data series in the chart everytime I create a new worksheet by copying an old one. Example: worksheet displaying hours worked that week. When I copy the sheet to start a new week, the embedded chart is displaying data from last week. It seems you are making the new worksheet with Copy & Paste. Try this instead: click on the tab of original sheet (let's call it Sheet1), hold the CTRL key down and drag the tab ...

Scrollable Dialog with the toolbar
Hi Folks , Someone please tell me how to create a scrollable dialog with a Toolbar. I have a CFormview and inside that I have placed a CTabctrl . I need the toolbar for the tabs and each tab should be scrollable I could create something similar but the scrollbr scrolls the toolbar too !! I want it to be fixed and the remainning part of the dialog should be allowed to scroll. Regards, JLD <ggurubasavaraja@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1191585195.063726.41740@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com... > Hi Folks , > > Someone please tell me how to create a scrollable dialog with ...

Bug with cell merging in tables using Applescript

Using the highlighter
In the old Office programs you could highlight something in yellow (like you would with paper & highlighter). I'm using Excel 2003 and I can't find that option any where. Does Office still have this feature and where or how can I find it. I want to print a name & address list with some names highlighted. Please help! That was/is in Word, not Excel, AFAIK "Joan" <Joan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D37D9306-8502-4762-A858-4BC4B18C4CC6@microsoft.com... > In the old Office programs you could highlight something in yellow (like > you ...

Create external database

How to create pie chart with %

when form created

Creating a Brochure

Select items from list and show in text box
I want to be able to select an items from a list I have setup and have them show in a text box (possibly with the aid of a select button). Could someone please explain to me how to do this as I have no idea about Visual Basic and macros don't work? Thanks in advance Jeanette You can create a dropdown list with data validation: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html Or, create a combobox on a UserForm: http://www.contextures.com/xlUserForm02.html rosscojet@tiscali.co.uk wrote: > I want to be able to select an items from a list I have setup and have > them show in a ...

How to create Access macro shortcut

Old emails not displayed (Multiple PC's using same inbox)
I have 2 machines running XP and Outlook 2000. Both mahcines are setup to using the same Exchange Server email account. When i open outlook in one machine all mail are visable is the inbox, and new mail is received correctly. But if i opne Outlook on the second machine my inbox is empty. Any new mails will appear quickly then disappear. I cannot get the second machine to display old emails. If I leave the first machine off, all new mail will stay in the second machines inbox, but if I open outlook on the second machine all mail disappears and is shown in the first machines inbox. A...

Creating an ad book