How to display HTML in Custom Task Pane

Does anyone know if it is possible to program a custom task pane in Office
2007 (using VSTO) to display hosted web content (i.e. HTML). How about
locally stored HTML? My team is looking at ways of providing modest on-screen
assistance to support our custom Add-in that docks nicely within the
application and can be coupled with a few controls. If it's not possible,
we're stuck using CHM. Thanks in advance.

Dual Displays

Folder could not be displayed

Categorizing Custom Functions
Hello Experts, I have Excel 97 Pro on Win98SE. As I have mentioned in some earlier thread that I have created some custom function for some complex calculations. Now I am creating more and more custom functions. I want to put them in a separate category (categories being accessed from Insert>Function...), say "MyPersonalFunctions", for quickly accessing them. Can I put my custom functions in a separate custom category? If yes then how? Thank you, -- Syed Zeeshan Haider. http://szh.20m.com/ ----------------------------------- Allah says to Mankind: "Then which of the favo...

How to select & display distinct values

Display Time in Outlook

HTML View
I have users that are receiving email that were sent in HTML format. I can't find any way to view them in outlook 2000. Randy Magargle <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have users that are receiving email that were sent in > HTML format. I can't find any way to view them in outlook > 2000. Outlook 2000 is perfectly capable of displaying HTML messages. Perhaps the sender is using ill-formed HTML. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3 Grand Rapids, MI 49512-1991 Brian.Tillman is the name, smiths-aerospace.com is the domain...

List view customization
Does anybody know how to make a form or list view not currently available in the customization toolkit view in CRM available for customization through the toolkit? thanks Can you explain further -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "JM" <JM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1097513D-2353-430A-B895-71848D832BAB@microsoft.com... > Does anybody know how to make a form or list view not currently available in > the customization toolkit view in CRM available for customization through the > toolkit? > > thanks you ca...

PK and FK Displayed

Formulas are displayed, results are not

Stop displaying a line

Outlook 2003 Reading Pane doesn't show and cannot read HTML formatted e-mails
Hi All, I have a very strange and somewhat frustrating bug with Outlook 2003. The Reading Pane sporadically stops showing HTML formatted messages and I am unable to view them even when I open the messages. When this happens, the only way I can view HTML formatted messages is if I forward or reply to such messages. I've run Detect and Repair, adjusted settings in IE (6.0 SP2), uninstalled and reinstalled Office 2003, even reinstalled the OS (Win XP Pro), and the problem persists... Does anyone know how to fix this problem?? I've tried internet searches, but because of this...

Display or not display series

Displaying an equation
I have an equation setup that is referencing a few other cells that have equations in them. I want to have a cell that displays this equation with the answers that are calculated from these other cells displayed as values in the new equation. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Check out http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/formula.htm#getformula In article <E4143E2B-360A-4B43-955F-73BF8EC60694@microsoft.com>, "hoising8" <hoising8@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have an equation setup that is referencing a few other cells that have > eq...

Serialisation
A general query Im serialising a person object with the following member variables Class Person Private _forenames As String Private _surname As String Private _dob As Date Private _marital_status As MaritalStatus 'Public Get and Set Properties here for each of the above ' I'll not detail them all to save space but Ill show attributes <XmlElementAttribute(Elementname:="forename")> _ <XmlElementAttribute(Elementname:="surname")> _ <XmlElementAttribute(Elementname:="dob"...

Deleting custom forms in Outlook 2000
In Outlook 2000, I need to delete some custom forms. I have a QUE manual that says to go to Tools>Options>Other tab>AdvOptions>CustomForms>ManageForms, etc. but there is no Custom Forms button on my Outlook 2000. Is there some other way to delete these custom forms? Thank you. ...

How can I get To-do's to show up in the Today screen Task list?
Hi, I am a new Outlook user, and have recently run into a problem in that I missed doing some things I had made "To-Do" to remind me to do. Unfortunately, I assumed that the Today screen would show my active "To-Do's" but I realize it only show's "Tasks". I'm a unclear what the difference is. Is there anyway to integrate them so they both show up on the Today screen? Why are they in different folders? Thanks for your help. Ed Outlook 2007? They are on the To-do Bar... it's replacing Outlook today because few users use it. The to-do list ...

New Email does not display
When new email arrives you don't know it. You don't know you have new mail until you click on an existing email in your inbox. Any ideas? It's a setting. But... 1. You don't tell us the program you're using. 2. We can't guess if it's Outlook or Outlook Express. 3. This is the Excel newsgroup; you're in the wrong place. :) ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Travis" <Travis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D864BC01-7D98-48DA-A132-614D02E45963@microsoft.com... > When new email arrives you don't know ...

Display 4 weeks of data
Hello all, I am trying to create a query in which data is displayed for the current month beginning with the first day of the week, first week of the month and ending with the last day of the week, last week of the month. In example: Today is Friday June 1, 2007 but the first day of the week would be Sunday, May 27, 2007. I would like the query to show data between 5/27/2007 through 6/30/2007 -OR- 4/29/2007 through 6/2/2007 for the previous month... Does anyone have any ideas? First day of the current month is DateSerial(Year(Date()), Month(Date()), 1) Last day of the current month...

MS Money 2007 hangs when customizing reports...please help
I am getting ready for tax season and wanted to customize my reports, but no matter what report I choose, Money hangs after I click Customize... on the left side bar. MS Money 2007 sp2 (16.0.120.1303) on Win XP Home sp2, etc After I click the Customize link, I cannot do anything in Money...nothing is clickable, cannot exit, access menus, nothing. The only way to get out is to use task manager to kill the program. Advance Reporting is enabled. If you just let it sit there, the report with periodically refresh the data, so something inside money is working. I have done the standard file re...

Multiple Instances of Excel in WinXP Pro Task Manager
Maybe someone can help me settle a bet. When you open multiple Excel Workbooks (using Excel 2002), are you opening one instance of Excel or multiple instances. Here's another interesting question. In Excel under Tools|Options and the View Tab, you have a checkbox allowing you to Show Windows in the Taskbar. with that option toggled ON, multiple windows of Excel appear in the Task bar AND in Task Manager. Does this mean that each Excel workbook is a different instance as far as the OS and processor are concerned, or is Excel all one big instance? Incientally, when the this op...