Why do I get a blank page when trying to print Avery Document 516.

I have the labels ready to go.  Using Microsoft Word.  When I try to print
the labels, I get a blank page.  I tried two printers, HP and Brother.  Same
thing with both.  Any suggestions?

Check the font formatting.  Make sure that it is not hidden.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"bburkesj" <bburkesj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have the labels ready to go.  Using Microsoft Word.  When I try to print
> the labels, I get a blank page.  I tried two printers, HP and Brother.
> Same
> thing with both.  Any suggestions?

0
Doug

invoking outlook from web page
Is there any way to invoke outlook client from a webpage. I have developed a intranet application using HTML, ASP and IIS server and wants to invoke outlook client from an incon in it.Please help. thanks in advance vikrant singhai wrote: > Is there any way to invoke outlook client from > a webpage. I have developed a intranet application using > HTML, ASP and IIS server and wants to invoke outlook > client from an incon in it.Please help. Ah, the famous Indian IT experts raising their towelly heads. No wonder I feel like trampling the phone everytime I'm getting transfer...

INDIRECT function returns a zero instead of a blank
Hi, I'm using the INDIRECT function to allow me to plot a series that spans several worksheets, as suggested here: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ChartFromDiffSheets.html My problem is that whereas some values are actually zero, others are blank; INDIRECT displays both as zero values. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? You could have something like: =IF(your_formula="","",your_formula) Hope this helps. Pete On May 14, 12:42 pm, Paul <paulmjk...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I'm using the INDIRECT function to allow me to pl...

print the tracking page
Windows XP Office 2003 Is there a way to print the "Tracking" tab when I shedule meetings? When I try to do this, the "Appointment" tab shows up as the page being printed...??? Any suggestions? Thanks, Lou Sanderson only with a screen print. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange...

Copy row2 cells down to last cell where the whole row isn't all blank
Hi Colo, I tried to run your code to copy formula in cell K2 (I place the cursor on cell K2) down to last cell in column K, it doesn't copy down the formula. Is there anything missing from the code ? Please help and thanks very much! Sub Cell2CopyToEnd() Dim col As Long col = ActiveCell.column Range(Cells(2, col), Cells(Rows.Count, col).End(xlUp)).Formula = _ Cells(2, col).Formula End Sub --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ I put a value in K99 (so the macro knew when to quit) and I put a formula in K2. With K2 selected, I ran the code and it worked fine. The co...

A Crystal Beginner

MDI document creation sequence
Hello, I'm trying to figure out what the correct sequence is when a new document with it's view is being created and I seem to be stuck right after the document manager class calls OpenDocumentFile from the document template class. Who and when exactly creates the document class and document view class object? What about the CMDIChildWnd? Step 1: CWinApp calls it's CDocManager->CreateNewDocument() Step 2: CDocManager->CreateNewDocument() calls CDocTemplate- >OpenDocumentFile(NULL) Then I'm lost in the code. I'm trying to create a simple UML sequence diagram of ho...

Printing Issue #3
I am trying to make an invitation using publisher 2003. I am required to use a couple of photo's I have got of the school's website but they don't print. Normal clip art images will print but my pictures of the internet won't. I have tried saving them to the computer then using them and also copying and pasting and neither works. I also thought it might be because they were from the net so I used the orignals of a cd and it still did not print. They are being used as an image behind text but even without text over the top they still fail to print. The advance print...

how can I find out trace dependents on other pages
I want to find out trace dependents, how can I find out trace dependents on other pages? -- PETER After clicking Tools > Formula Auditing > Trace Precedents/Dependents, if you were to double-click on the dotted arrow that points to a mini sheet icon, that'll bring up a "Go To" dialog to navigate to either the precedent(s) / dependent(s) -- Max Singapore http://savefile.com/projects/236895 xdemechanik --- "Peter" <peter.oellinger@t-online.de> wrote in message news:7280B569-F4B6-4EB4-A79A-6852BAF7949E@microsoft.com... >I want to find out trace depen...

Get paid while you get online!!

Print resizing, duh
I feel like a dummy for asking, but, I've played with Page Setup, Page Break, Print Area, etc., etc. and can't figure out how to resize the printed image. I'm printing in Landscape and the length (left to right) is full-page(11"). What I want to do is increase the width (height - up and down) to fill in more of the page (8.5"). Is this possible? Thanks -- quiddity ------------------------------------------------------------------------ quiddity's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27202 View this thread: http://www.excelfor...

Spinning Wait Cursor on Editing Word Documents
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Over the past few days in nearly all of my documents, when I begin editing old documents, or editing new documents, I get the Spinning Wait Cursor which lasts indefinitely (5min+). I have run through Disk and Permission Verifies and repairs and the problem persists. <br><br>Recommendations? Make sure that both Office & OS X are fully updated. It's pointless to chase symptoms if all updates haven't been done. You may also be experiencing a font conflict -- quite prevalent with Sno...

Hyperlinks in Office documents
WHen I insert hyperlinks in a local document, I browse to the (other local) document that I want to link to. For some reason, those links periodically turn into c:\. . . applicata_data\office, etc. hyperlinks and they break. Does anyone know why this happens and how to prevent it from happening? Thx Hi Joyce, what did the hyperlink address look like before and after -- complete link. how did you enter the hyperlink what version of Excel You can only have one workbook with the same file name (example.xls) open at time. --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed ...

How can I make a multilevel outline document in Publisher?
I'd like to at least be able to import/copy & paste the multi-level outline from Word into Publisher but it will not "hold" the outline format. Does anyone know a way to either get Publisher to allow me to create a multi-level outline or at least paste one in from Word, including all the formatting? Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks. ...

Blank Pages in Benefit Self Service in Bus Portal 3
We have installed the Microsoft version of Benefit Self Service on BP 3 for GP 9. When we go to the setup windows on the HR center or try to access the existing benefits or open enrollment pages, we get the header data at the top but the page is blank. Has anybody encountered and, hopefully, solved this issue? -- Charles Allen, MVP ...

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

print dialogue box
Is there a way you can configure only one print box to appear right before you print a email message. Currently there are two difference boxes that appear at random. Not exactly at random....Emails which are in HTML format are printed using the IE print dialogue, as opposed to Text messages (Plain or RIch Text) which are printed with the native Outlook print dialogue. I do not believe there is a way to change this behavior. "DS" wrote: > Is there a way you can configure only one print box to appear right before > you print a email message. Currently there are two dif...

Booklet printing #5
I am nearing finalization of a booklet comprising 8 sheets, 32 pages and have been printing draft copies at the local OfficeMax. Now I want to print the booklet with different weight paper for the cover sheet and internal pages. What is the better way to schedule the print? Use a separate publication for the cover. Are you printing the booklet yourself? Some printers have the option of printing the first page on different stock. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "PatJennings" <pfjennings@charter.net&...

How do I get??