Typing in Web layout, how to print in landscape

Typing in landscape, Web Layout, how to print in landscape

Go to Page Setup and set the paper orientation to Landscape.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Ed" <Ed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Typing in landscape, Web Layout, how to print in landscape

0
Suzanne

Web Services Install Error GP 2010
As the install is running, I encounter the error "The Security ID structure is invalid. (Exception from HRESULT:0x80070539) It is a new install of Web Services on Windows 2008 Server\SQL 2008 Server. The application account has DYNGROUP for Dynamics and company DB's. I since made it a dbo trying to get past error. It is a local account that I also granted local admin in an attempt to get to work. SQL and GP2010 are both on the same box. Nothing on customersource so any help would be appreciated. -- Ryan ...

Pie of Pie Chart type with smaller pie showing slices of main slic
Hi How can I do the following: Lets say I have the following labels and data For the main pie I have A,B,C labels with A =5, B =10, and C =20. So my main pie would show 3 slices with C being the largest slice. To do this I highlight the 3 labels and their data and choose Insert, Pie, Pie in a Pie to show a main pie on the left with 3 slices and a smaller solid pie to the right with series lines connectiing them. I want to show the solid smaller pie on the right in several slices to show how the C slice of 20 is broken down. lets say the main slice C of 20 is made up ...

Axis labels wrap until print/print preview
POS Office 2007 I have a simple chart with 2 lines utilizing both the left and right vertical axis. The horizontal axis labels are wrapped nicely so that all fit, or so one thinks. When I print, the labels do not wrap, but overwrite each other. Even in print preview, the labels are all run together. Is there somewhere I can force a wrap of the labels? Rita Brasher Sorry, I should have added that this chart is on a page with other charts. The font size is already 6, so it cannot reasonably be made smaller pr my audience will need a magnifying glass to see it...

IE closes when logging into CRM via the web
I have CRM working with the Demo Company and when I try to access it from the web, I am prompted for user id and password and once entered the browser sits there for a few seconds and then closes with no error message. Has anyone encountered this and if so how can it be resolved. Thanks Bill Hi! Check out the Popup Blockers. IE now has a built in popup blocker in SP2. The CRM web site needs to be on the trusted sites list. christian ___________________________________ support@mscrm-addons.com www.mscrm-addons.com Your company for MS-CRM ADD-ONS! GroupCalendar for MSCRM ...

Problems printing from Office with Leopard

Typing in macros
I have made a few macros and use them in word and excel 2000. When I see typed out macros on the message boards I am not quite sure how to use them. Do I go into the editor, type them in and then link them with a button on the toolbar? What module do I put them in and is there one for the personal worksheet. I have been struggling with the syntax of Visual Basics for years. Just need a step by step explanation. Thank You Sue In general, the macros you see in the groups are likely to be ordinary macros that will go into a general module in the VBE, eg:- Hit ALT+F11 and this will...

web page creation
When I installed Microsoft Office recently, I thought I saw information that said it could be used to create a web page. Is this true, and if so, how do I access that tool? > When I installed Microsoft Office recently, I thought I saw information > that said it could be used to create a web page. Is this true, and if > so, how do I access that tool? The very simplistic answer: Word, at least, maybe some of the other programs, has a Save As Webpage command under File. This saves your document as HTML, and then you can upload the html file to the server that hosts your website. It...

Some chart types cannot be combined with other chart types?
Hi, I am getting the above error message everytime I try to insert a chart or any type into a completely blank presentation using either the Insert, Chart command or the Insert Chart button in the Title and Content slide layout. I am using 2007. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA, Shane Devenshire Try running Office Diagnostics, Shane. Open PPT or Excel, hit the Office button, then <app> Options | Resources. I think that may resolve this issue. -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com What's new in PPT 2007? http://www.echosvoice.com/2007...

Publish A Workbook Onto The Web, Then Access Using My Web Browser.
How do I access my spreadsheet, or workbook, on the web once I've saved it as a webpage from the file menu? I've found that even though I've save my workbook as a webpage, it does not have an http:// address which I can type in my web browser to access the workbook from my home computer or from a remote computer. Should I have to sign up with an http:// service provider or can this all be done from using Microsoft Office XP without going through a third-party? -- sigmad You have to have a website first of all, otherwise, where do you want to host this page? "sigmad&q...

Printing Specific Subforms Records
I have a subform that is linked to a report that I will run for 2003 Access. When it runs and prints out, I receive a print-out for each record that is found in the subform, (ie. 1 record = 1 page. 15 records = 15 pages) How can I limit the report to printing out 1 page for all the files listed and linked together? On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 13:41:04 -0800, szczmj70 <szczmj70@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a subform that is linked to a report How is the *subform* linked to the report? Do you mean that your report actually references the form object, or is the Report based ...

XL XP template, looking for non-printing objects
We have a hardcopy form that we can't edit (hardcopy submission of the form is required). To make life easier for the current users, I'm putting together an Excel template so they can fill in the information, then print it right on this form instead of handwriting everything. For labels, I added labels off the control toolbox and set the properties/print object = False. This part works great. Now I have an area of entry cells, all lumped together. I want to somehow draw the eye to the appropriate cells for data entry, like a backcolor or border, but I need something that has a printo...

I am having trouble printing a booklet in Publisher
I am trying to print a booklet in Publisher. When I print, the pages do not line up in booklet form. The first and last page print correctly, but the remaining pages do not print in order. I set my printer to print a booklet and select the correct page sizes; however, they do not come out in booklet order. Can someone help me? How many pages do you have? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Cara" <Cara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4748DF4D-4333-4F6E-9805-2B545533B6CD@microsoft.com... >I am trying to print a booklet in Publisher. W...

save same web query by date so I can chart currency movements
I'm fairly new to using Excel for financial modeling, but recentl figured out how to pull graphs from the internet and have them updat periodically (Excel asks you to choose a number of minutes betwee updates). However, I really don't want the web query to update, I want it to sav the chart each day (automatically instead of manually) in a ne worksheet so I can go back and develop a page that will chart changes. If it helps to visualize, I'm pulling a currency chart fro Bloomberg.com, but they only list the day's movements. I'd like to hav it save each day at market clos...

Rectification of wrong posting type
Hi There is one PL account say "Mic Expenses" has got wrong posting type "Balance sheet", when we closed the year 2005 ,System has brought forward the balance of that account into next year 2006, which otherwise should have been gone into the Retain Earning of 2006, is there any option to rectify this error, other then passing rectifying JV in 2005(coz in that case if I take last year TB then ending balance of this account would be Zero) or restoring the backup and doing closing procedure again. Thanks in Advance Shabnam There is a Article ID for this in partner s...

Open File Dialog to fileter multiple file types at once...?
Hello, Here is another quick one for you all. The solution is probably simple, but I cannot find the answer anywhere. I have the following code: CFileDialog OpenDlg(TRUE, NULL, NULL, OFN_ALLOWMULTISELECT | OFN_HIDEREADONLY, ""); // Later must set this to retrieve a value from the registry OpenDlg.m_ofn.lpstrInitialDir = "c:\\"; OpenDlg.m_ofn.lpstrFilter = "txt Files\0*.txt\0Doc Files\0*.doc\0"; OpenDlg.DoModal(); I am trying to get the box to filter out everything but the *.doc and the *.txt files ... I have seen some boxes that have something that...

Publisher will not print, but Word and EXCEL do
I have a printer problem using MS Office Publisher 2003. My friend just installed a Brother MFC-3820CN USB printer to his Windows XP Home (V2002 SP2) computer. He can print from his Word and EXCEL (2003) programs, but not his Publisher (2003 SP1) program. When the “Print” function is selected in Publisher, the following message appears: “A printer has not been installed on the system. Install a printer for Publisher to use. The fonts in your publication may look different as a result of the printer selection.” The printer functions fine in all the other programs. Currently, Publisher ...

PRINT USING BUILT-IN PRINTER FONT ???
How can I print my excel sheet using one of the built in printer font ? Is it possible with excel - or - do I need to use a word processor or something ? The font I am trying to use is Draft Condenced.But it is not available in excel's Fonts list.Do I need to install it ? ( I am using an Epson LQ300+ Dot matrix printer. ) Thanks, Naveen Naveen, Epson will only print text files using its built-in fonts, so you could export your data to a .prn file prior to printing: otherwise, you get Excel's formatting. HTH, Bernie Excel MVP "Naveen" <naveene@isb.lk> wrote ...

need help to declard type=IntType instead type="xsd:int" with xml schema
Hi, I am writing C# code to produce xml schema. //Create attribute XmlSchemaAttribute att2 = new XmlSchemaAttribute(); att2.Name = "CustomerID"; att2.SchemaTypeName = new XmlQualifiedName("int",schemaNS); att2.Use = XmlSchemaUse.Required; ct.Attributes.Add(att2); I need to produce schema with custom data type instead of the xsd:string or xsd:int The code above will produce the following schema <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <xsd:schema attributeFormDefault="unqualified" version="1.0" xmlns:xsd=...

Scatterplots with different colors based on Type of Data
Is it possible to plot a scatterplot with different colors for 2 sets of data? E.g Type of Agreement MRP Discount% Limited 10 5% UnLimited 20 10% I want to show different colors for Limited & Unlimited. Is it possible to plot scatterplots on both axis(Primary & Secondary) Please let me know. Thanks, Satish If I use this range to make a chart Limited 10 5% Unlimited ...

Printing Attachment Rule
We receive invoices in the form of an attachment from two different companies. I have built a rule using Ornic's CaPrint to print only the attachment and then move the email to a specific folder. One attachment is a Word Document. The other is a PDF file. Either may be one or two pages long. The rule works OK as far as moving the files but the printing fails on the PDF's about 50% of the time. Seems that Outlook processes stuff too fast for Adobe to catch and print the items. I have emailed Ornic with the problem and gotten no response there. Does anyone have any experience wit...

Question regarding printing of 4x6 buisness reply postcard I creat
This is to be a double postcard mailing so each 8.5 x 11 sheet will be folded at perforation to create one mail piece. To maintain the 4x6 formatting of 2 cards per sheet for the card stock it seems I have to keep the "Multiple copies per sheet" setting otherwise the page is printed in the middle of the sheet. How can I print each page just once so that when looking at front and back of sheet each of my 4 pages are reflected without duplication? Thanks in advance for any help! Arrange, 1.25" margins all around, grid guide, 2 rows, .5 spacing. Avery has a download that ...

outlook type interface
I have an SDI application and want to change it so I have a split window, on the left I want a TreeControl above a 'PropertyGrid' control. Then my exisiting SDI Client in the space on the right Can anyone point in the right direction to achieve this Any help will be much appreciated Thanks Phil You need to use two CSplitterWnds (as members of your CMainFrame). Override CMainFrame::OnCreateClient and create a vertical splitter as the main child (i.e. 1 row, 2 cols). Then you want to create a horz splitter as a child of the left-hand pane of the main splitter (which has 2 rows, 1 c...

How do you Change Font Size when printing the Calendar
When I print out my monthly calendar, I cannot read all of the entry because the font size is too large. So, I was trying to figure out if you can change the size of the font that is used when printing out a copy of the Monthly Calendar. I have changed all the settings for font sizes under General Preferances and it has had no effect. Does anyone know if this can be done and if so, How? Thank you in advance. SBS1 Hi I don't think the fonts are user controllable, but I do think this would be a great feature to request. Please take a moment to use the Send feedback to Microsoft with ...

predictive typing of addressee
I am frequently sending sensitive email to a person who has a very common name. More than once I have almost sent the email to the wrong party because of the Outlook feature that predicts the addressee name. Does anyone know how to eliminate names from the dropdown list that appears as you type tha addressee name? Or is there a way to stop addressee names from appearing automatically as you type in the "To" field. Any help will be appreciated. joanne Use arrow keys to highlight error address, then hit Delete Btn Do you use Contacts?, hitting the 'To' Btn will bri...

Code Comment Web Report,
I have enabled VC++ XML comments in Visual Studio 2005. However, I do not see the "Build Comment Web Pages" under the Tools file menu (which my book says should be there--but the book was written for VS02). Did they get rid of Build Comment Web Pages in VS05, or simply move it? > I have enabled VC++ XML comments in Visual Studio 2005. However, I do not > see the "Build Comment Web Pages" under the Tools file menu (which my book > says should be there--but the book was written for VS02). Did they get rid > of Build Comment Web Pages in VS05, or simply ...