Trifold

I need to make a brochure type thing and to know how to make a trifold!

You might check out the trifold brochure templates at
http://office.microsoft.com/templates/default.aspx?

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Niktia" <Niktia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need to make a brochure type thing and to know how to make a trifold!

0
Suzanne

how do I set up a trifold brochure
Need unique design for business Google for Word tri fold brochure template and you will come across a number of links with templates that you can use. Basically however, all that you need to do is set up your document in landscape orientation with a three column layout. The uniqueness is up to you. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "Jan Garner dba Reflections" <Jan Garner dba Reflections@disc...

Trifold
I need to make a brochure type thing and to know how to make a trifold! You might check out the trifold brochure templates at http://office.microsoft.com/templates/default.aspx? -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Niktia" <Niktia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:937D905F-5C29-4110-849C-06F457091908@microsoft.com... >I need to make a brochure type thing and to know how to make a trifold! > ...

how do I fold a trifold brochure?
My son had a project and I am trying to figure out how to fold this brochure we printed out. GeeGee wrote: > My son had a project and I am trying to figure out how to fold this > brochure we printed out. ==================================== Maybe the following graphic would offer an idea: http://tinyurl.com/cro2c5 or... http://www.plushpod.com/images/products/preview/petal%20screen%20trifold.jpg -- John Inzer MS-MVP Digital Media Experience Notice This is not tech support I am a volunteer Solutions that work for me may not work for you Proceed at your...

i want to print two sided one paper
I'm new to Publisher and have created a two side trifold brochure. Do I have to insert the paper twice in order for it to print both sides or is there a setting I can do to print at one time?? It's possible *IF* your printer can print duplex. Read the manual. -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 "Simone" <Simone@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C614644-3F71-4DD6-83C6-5C7DDF80C2AE@microsoft.com... > I'm new to Publisher and have created a two side trifold brochure. Do I...

trifold brochure
I have forgotten how to set up trifold brochure. Is there a template I can modify or do I need to set up three equal text boxes on blank landscape style page? If there is a template, please tell me where. Thanks for information! Susan There are several templates that came with Publisher. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Susan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7a1901c4848e$837b60e0$a501280a@phx.gbl... >I have forgotten how to set up trifold brochure. Is there > a template I can modify or do I need to set up three > equal t...

Trifold prints incorrectly.
In print from the Pub trifold template, the printed output is skewed. A line at the first fold (11/3 in) prints to the right by about a 1/4in and the second fold prints about 1/2in to right meaning the far right of the trifold is pushed to the right edge. I've played with margins in almost any combination and still get the problem. This happens on Pub2003 and Pub2000. Any printer and also pdf show it. Appreciate your help. RON C Usually it is the right margin on a landscape publication that is unprintable, this is a limitation of your printer. What version Publisher are you usin...

trifold brochure template required
Im looking for a template to help design trifold brochures which can be printed out duplex. I know there must be one but cant find it .. Please tell me where it can be found Go to the Office template download site: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/FX100595491033.aspx?pid=CL100632981033 and search for "Word trifold" for various templates -- S.V.C. "mrmgh" wrote: > Im looking for a template to help design trifold brochures which can be > printed out duplex. I know there must be one but cant find it .. Please tell > me where it can be...

TriFold Brochure and Print Merge
I have created a TriFold Brochure in MS Publisher 2003. I am incoporating addresses from an access database using the print merge facility. When I go to print the brochure, it prints out the whole brochure on 2 pieces of paper. My Cannon MP 700 does not print on both sides of the paper on one pass. I have looked and looked and can not figure out a way to print only one side of the brochure. I need to flip the paper over. I could do this prior to adding print merge but now it doesn't seem to let me do this. Thanks! When you select Print, can't you indicate Page 1 of 1 and then ...

How do I change the order of panels in a trifold brochure?
I've created a trifold brochure. My boss wants the order of the six panels changed. How can I easily do this? There may be an easier way but this will work: Open the pub file, go to a page you want moved. Gather all text and image boxes and drag off to the scratch area. Go to the page you want, gather all, change to the wanted page and paste. Continue will the remaining pages moving is wanted. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "Tig495" <Tig495@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0EBA57BB-3531-48B3-8FCE-972655E08F32@microsoft.com... > > I...

How do I create a trifold, tabloid (11x17) style newsletter?
I'm new to using publisher. I used the wizard to start off creating a newsletter in a tabloid size paper. I can't figure how to change it from a single fold to a double fold (or actually a tri-fold) newsletter. Help! >-----Original Message----- >I'm new to using publisher. I used the wizard to start off creating a >newsletter in a tabloid size paper. I can't figure how to change it from a >single fold to a double fold (or actually a tri-fold) newsletter. Help! >. > Charlie, Chuck here. You didn't say what version, but in 2003. Open a new publication,...

Can I do a trifold brochure with the fold portrait not landscape?
Can I do a trifold brochure with the fold portrait not landscape Change the page setup to portrait. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Laurie" <Laurie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0DEAF5FF-CBF4-4E75-867E-5F3DF10F6ABD@microsoft.com... > Can I do a trifold brochure with the fold portrait not landscape ...

Notes blank on calendar preview with Trifold selected
I love outlook, and wonder why when I print and select format as Trifold (3 sections mine is: , weekly calendar, todo' and notes) but when I print the notes are always blank. Is there a way my notes Ihave created will print in this Trifold format? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then cl...

need 8.5 X 11 trifold brochure template for MS2003-help
need 8.5 x 11 trifold brochure template for Windows 2003 -- can u help? On Sat, 12 Dec 2009 10:55:01 -0800, Cyndi <Cyndi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >need 8.5 x 11 trifold brochure template for Windows 2003 -- can u help? Click File > New. On the right side of the screen, under "Templates", type "trifold" in the search box (without the quotes) and click the Go button. You'll see a list of templates that you can download directly into Word -- click on any one to see a preview. Or you can click the link "Templates on Office Online"...

Outlook 2007 Calendar Printing
Hi, I print a weekly calendar in the trifold format. In 2003, I would print my weekly calendar on the left, notes in the middle, and a monthly calendar on the right. Since I upgraded to 2007, the monthly portion of the calendar a) shows weekend days (the option to not print weekends is checked, b) doesn't show the times of the appt's in the monthly calendar. I have changed the font to "2", and it still doesn't print the times. Can anyone help me? "Adam T." <user@msgroups.net/> wrote in message news:eVwo1ZcqKHA.6064@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > H...