Print Frist 2 pages in First Page Tray & others in other pages tra

I use one tray for Headed Paper and another for plain paper.
Using macro i print first page of the document to the headed paper and
remaining pages in plain paper tray correctly.

Now to be more eco-freindly, to avoid wastage of papers, i need to print the
second page of the document to the headed paper back side.

So ideally i need to Print Frist Two pages in First Page Tray & reamining
pages in other pages tray (which is already duplexed).

Need to if this is possible.

Code
--declare
Dim sPrinterName$
Dim sPortName$
Dim nFirstPageTray
Dim nOtherPagesTray

-- assignment
sPrinterName$ = 'assign print name
sPortName$ = 'assign port name
nFirstPageTray = ' assign "First Page Tray"
nOtherPagesTray = ' assign "Other Pages Tray"

--Set print details
WordBasic.FilePrintSetup Printer:=sPrinterName$ + " on " + sPortName$,
DoNotSetAsSysDefault:=1

--Set the trays
WordBasic.FilePageSetup applypropsto:=4, FirstPage:=nFirstPageTray,
OtherPages:=nOtherPagesTray

--Print the ducment
WordBasic.FilePrint Background:=1

Thanks
Senthil

Instead of setting different first page - print the first two pages to tray1
and the rest to tray2. If the whole is duplexed it should work. For macro
code to switch trays see  http://www.gmayor.com/fax_from_word.htm

I believe all trees used for paper are from sustainable forests planted for
the purpose of creating paper and as more trees should be better, it could
be argued that by not using paper you are adding to the reduction in tree
numbers planted - albeit in a tiny way :)

You would also be helping reduce available jobs.

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor -  Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

"Senthil" <Senthil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I use one tray for Headed Paper and another for plain paper.
> Using macro i print first page of the document to the headed paper and
> remaining pages in plain paper tray correctly.
>
> Now to be more eco-freindly, to avoid wastage of papers, i need to print
> the
> second page of the document to the headed paper back side.
>
> So ideally i need to Print Frist Two pages in First Page Tray & reamining
> pages in other pages tray (which is already duplexed).
>
> Need to if this is possible.
>
> Code
> --declare
> Dim sPrinterName$
> Dim sPortName$
> Dim nFirstPageTray
> Dim nOtherPagesTray
>
> -- assignment
> sPrinterName$ = 'assign print name
> sPortName$ = 'assign port name
> nFirstPageTray = ' assign "First Page Tray"
> nOtherPagesTray = ' assign "Other Pages Tray"
>
> --Set print details
> WordBasic.FilePrintSetup Printer:=sPrinterName$ + " on " + sPortName$,
> DoNotSetAsSysDefault:=1
>
> --Set the trays
> WordBasic.FilePageSetup applypropsto:=4, FirstPage:=nFirstPageTray,
> OtherPages:=nOtherPagesTray
>
> --Print the ducment
> WordBasic.FilePrint Background:=1
>
> Thanks
> Senthil

0
Graham
6/4/2010 11:08:54 AM
So is it not possible if we have set First Page tray and other pages tray?
Can we not tweak to print first two pages in First Page tray?

Meanwhile i will go through the link you posted.

And regarding the reducing papers its client who insisted upon this :-)

Thanks
Senthil
"Graham Mayor" wrote:

> Instead of setting different first page - print the first two pages to tray1
> and the rest to tray2. If the whole is duplexed it should work. For macro
> code to switch trays see  http://www.gmayor.com/fax_from_word.htm
>
> I believe all trees used for paper are from sustainable forests planted for
> the purpose of creating paper and as more trees should be better, it could
> be argued that by not using paper you are adding to the reduction in tree
> numbers planted - albeit in a tiny way :)
>
> You would also be helping reduce available jobs.
>

> --
> <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
> Graham Mayor -  Word MVP
>
> My web site www.gmayor.com
> Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
> <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
>

> "Senthil" <Senthil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I use one tray for Headed Paper and another for plain paper.
> > Using macro i print first page of the document to the headed paper and
> > remaining pages in plain paper tray correctly.
> >
> > Now to be more eco-freindly, to avoid wastage of papers, i need to print
> > the
> > second page of the document to the headed paper back side.
> >
> > So ideally i need to Print Frist Two pages in First Page Tray & reamining
> > pages in other pages tray (which is already duplexed).
> >
> > Need to if this is possible.
> >
> > Code
> > --declare
> > Dim sPrinterName$
> > Dim sPortName$
> > Dim nFirstPageTray
> > Dim nOtherPagesTray
> >
> > -- assignment
> > sPrinterName$ = 'assign print name
> > sPortName$ = 'assign port name
> > nFirstPageTray = ' assign "First Page Tray"
> > nOtherPagesTray = ' assign "Other Pages Tray"
> >
> > --Set print details
> > WordBasic.FilePrintSetup Printer:=sPrinterName$ + " on " + sPortName$,
> > DoNotSetAsSysDefault:=1
> >
> > --Set the trays
> > WordBasic.FilePageSetup applypropsto:=4, FirstPage:=nFirstPageTray,
> > OtherPages:=nOtherPagesTray
> >
> > --Print the ducment
> > WordBasic.FilePrint Background:=1
> >
> > Thanks
> > Senthil
>

> .

I couldn't find any specific code which says to print two pages in tray1 and
rest to tray2 in the given link.

OR

Do you mean to say that if First page tray is set to Tray1 and other pages
Tray to Tray2 and if the whole printer is duplexed (tray1 and tray2), the
output will be two pages in first tray and remaining pages to Tray 2.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

> Instead of setting different first page - print the first two pages to tray1
> and the rest to tray2. If the whole is duplexed it should work. For macro
> code to switch trays see  http://www.gmayor.com/fax_from_word.htm
>
> I believe all trees used for paper are from sustainable forests planted for
> the purpose of creating paper and as more trees should be better, it could
> be argued that by not using paper you are adding to the reduction in tree
> numbers planted - albeit in a tiny way :)
>
> You would also be helping reduce available jobs.
>

> --
> <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
> Graham Mayor -  Word MVP
>
> My web site www.gmayor.com
> Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
> <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
>

> "Senthil" <Senthil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I use one tray for Headed Paper and another for plain paper.
> > Using macro i print first page of the document to the headed paper and
> > remaining pages in plain paper tray correctly.
> >
> > Now to be more eco-freindly, to avoid wastage of papers, i need to print
> > the
> > second page of the document to the headed paper back side.
> >
> > So ideally i need to Print Frist Two pages in First Page Tray & reamining
> > pages in other pages tray (which is already duplexed).
> >
> > Need to if this is possible.
> >
> > Code
> > --declare
> > Dim sPrinterName$
> > Dim sPortName$
> > Dim nFirstPageTray
> > Dim nOtherPagesTray
> >
> > -- assignment
> > sPrinterName$ = 'assign print name
> > sPortName$ = 'assign port name
> > nFirstPageTray = ' assign "First Page Tray"
> > nOtherPagesTray = ' assign "Other Pages Tray"
> >
> > --Set print details
> > WordBasic.FilePrintSetup Printer:=sPrinterName$ + " on " + sPortName$,
> > DoNotSetAsSysDefault:=1
> >
> > --Set the trays
> > WordBasic.FilePageSetup applypropsto:=4, FirstPage:=nFirstPageTray,
> > OtherPages:=nOtherPagesTray
> >
> > --Print the ducment
> > WordBasic.FilePrint Background:=1
> >
> > Thanks
> > Senthil
>

> .

Referring to the aforementioned web page - you would probably need to modify
the macro along the lines of

Sub FilePrint()
Dim sCurrentPrinter As String '*
Dim sTray As Integer
sCurrentPrinter = ActivePrinter '*
sTray = Options.DefaultTrayID
ActivePrinter = "HP LaserJet 4050 Series PS" '*
With Options
    .DefaultTrayID = 260
End With
ActiveDocument.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintRangeOfPages, Item:= _
        wdPrintDocumentContent, Copies:=1, Pages:="1,2"
With Options
    .DefaultTrayID = sTray
End With
ActiveDocument.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintRangeOfPages, Item:= _
        wdPrintDocumentContent, Copies:=1, Pages:="3-99"
ActivePrinter = sCurrentPrinter '*
End Sub

The lines marked '* could be removed if the user is always using the same
printer (though check the tray assigments as shown)
--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

> So is it not possible if we have set First Page tray and other pages tray?
> Can we not tweak to print first two pages in First Page tray?
>
> Meanwhile i will go through the link you posted.
>
> And regarding the reducing papers its client who insisted upon this :-)
>
> Thanks
> Senthil
> "Graham Mayor" wrote:
>
>> Instead of setting different first page - print the first two pages to
>> tray1
>> and the rest to tray2. If the whole is duplexed it should work. For macro
>> code to switch trays see  http://www.gmayor.com/fax_from_word.htm
>>
>> I believe all trees used for paper are from sustainable forests planted
>> for
>> the purpose of creating paper and as more trees should be better, it
>> could
>> be argued that by not using paper you are adding to the reduction in tree
>> numbers planted - albeit in a tiny way :)
>>
>> You would also be helping reduce available jobs.
>>

>> --
>> <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
>> Graham Mayor -  Word MVP
>>
>> My web site www.gmayor.com
>> Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
>> <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
>>

>> "Senthil" <Senthil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I use one tray for Headed Paper and another for plain paper.
>> > Using macro i print first page of the document to the headed paper and
>> > remaining pages in plain paper tray correctly.
>> >
>> > Now to be more eco-freindly, to avoid wastage of papers, i need to
>> > print
>> > the
>> > second page of the document to the headed paper back side.
>> >
>> > So ideally i need to Print Frist Two pages in First Page Tray &
>> > reamining
>> > pages in other pages tray (which is already duplexed).
>> >
>> > Need to if this is possible.
>> >
>> > Code
>> > --declare
>> > Dim sPrinterName$
>> > Dim sPortName$
>> > Dim nFirstPageTray
>> > Dim nOtherPagesTray
>> >
>> > -- assignment
>> > sPrinterName$ = 'assign print name
>> > sPortName$ = 'assign port name
>> > nFirstPageTray = ' assign "First Page Tray"
>> > nOtherPagesTray = ' assign "Other Pages Tray"
>> >
>> > --Set print details
>> > WordBasic.FilePrintSetup Printer:=sPrinterName$ + " on " + sPortName$,
>> > DoNotSetAsSysDefault:=1
>> >
>> > --Set the trays
>> > WordBasic.FilePageSetup applypropsto:=4, FirstPage:=nFirstPageTray,
>> > OtherPages:=nOtherPagesTray
>> >
>> > --Print the ducment
>> > WordBasic.FilePrint Background:=1
>> >
>> > Thanks
>> > Senthil
>>

>> .

0
Graham
6/4/2010 12:34:14 PM
Thanks Graham, this seems to be working expect i modified printing for rest
of pages like below, hope this is right.

sRestPages = "3-" & ActiveDocument.ActiveWindow.Panes(1).Pages.Count

Options.DefaultTrayID = nOtherPagesTray
ActiveDocument.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintRangeOfPages,
Item:=wdPrintDocumentContent, Copies:=1, Pages:=sRestPages

Cheers
Senthil

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

> Referring to the aforementioned web page - you would probably need to modify
> the macro along the lines of
>
> Sub FilePrint()
> Dim sCurrentPrinter As String '*
> Dim sTray As Integer
> sCurrentPrinter = ActivePrinter '*
> sTray = Options.DefaultTrayID
> ActivePrinter = "HP LaserJet 4050 Series PS" '*
> With Options
>     .DefaultTrayID = 260
> End With
> ActiveDocument.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintRangeOfPages, Item:= _
>         wdPrintDocumentContent, Copies:=1, Pages:="1,2"
> With Options
>     .DefaultTrayID = sTray
> End With
> ActiveDocument.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintRangeOfPages, Item:= _
>         wdPrintDocumentContent, Copies:=1, Pages:="3-99"
> ActivePrinter = sCurrentPrinter '*
> End Sub
>
> The lines marked '* could be removed if the user is always using the same
> printer (though check the tray assigments as shown)
> --
> <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
> Graham Mayor -  Word MVP
>
> My web site www.gmayor.com
> Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
> <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
>

> "Senthil" <Senthil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > So is it not possible if we have set First Page tray and other pages tray?
> > Can we not tweak to print first two pages in First Page tray?
> >
> > Meanwhile i will go through the link you posted.
> >
> > And regarding the reducing papers its client who insisted upon this :-)
> >
> > Thanks
> > Senthil
> > "Graham Mayor" wrote:
> >
> >> Instead of setting different first page - print the first two pages to
> >> tray1
> >> and the rest to tray2. If the whole is duplexed it should work. For macro
> >> code to switch trays see  http://www.gmayor.com/fax_from_word.htm
> >>
> >> I believe all trees used for paper are from sustainable forests planted
> >> for
> >> the purpose of creating paper and as more trees should be better, it
> >> could
> >> be argued that by not using paper you are adding to the reduction in tree
> >> numbers planted - albeit in a tiny way :)
> >>
> >> You would also be helping reduce available jobs.
> >>

> >> --
> >> <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
> >> Graham Mayor -  Word MVP
> >>
> >> My web site www.gmayor.com
> >> Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
> >> <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
> >>

> >> "Senthil" <Senthil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> >> .
> >>

> .

That will work - did you add
Dim sRestPages as String
at the start? You should declare all your variables.

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

> Thanks Graham, this seems to be working expect i modified printing for
> rest
> of pages like below, hope this is right.
>
> sRestPages = "3-" & ActiveDocument.ActiveWindow.Panes(1).Pages.Count
>
> Options.DefaultTrayID = nOtherPagesTray
> ActiveDocument.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintRangeOfPages,
> Item:=wdPrintDocumentContent, Copies:=1, Pages:=sRestPages
>
> Cheers
> Senthil
>
>> ActiveDocument.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintRangeOfPages, Item:= _
>>         wdPrintDocumentContent, Copies:=1, Pages:="3-99"
>

> "Graham Mayor" wrote:
>
>> Referring to the aforementioned web page - you would probably need to
>> modify
>> the macro along the lines of
>>
>> Sub FilePrint()
>> Dim sCurrentPrinter As String '*
>> Dim sTray As Integer
>> sCurrentPrinter = ActivePrinter '*
>> sTray = Options.DefaultTrayID
>> ActivePrinter = "HP LaserJet 4050 Series PS" '*
>> With Options
>>     .DefaultTrayID = 260
>> End With
>> ActiveDocument.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintRangeOfPages, Item:= _
>>         wdPrintDocumentContent, Copies:=1, Pages:="1,2"
>> With Options
>>     .DefaultTrayID = sTray
>> End With
>> ActiveDocument.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintRangeOfPages, Item:= _
>>         wdPrintDocumentContent, Copies:=1, Pages:="3-99"
>> ActivePrinter = sCurrentPrinter '*
>> End Sub
>>
>> The lines marked '* could be removed if the user is always using the same
>> printer (though check the tray assigments as shown)
>> --
>> <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
>> Graham Mayor -  Word MVP
>>
>> My web site www.gmayor.com
>> Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
>> <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
>>

>> "Senthil" <Senthil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > So is it not possible if we have set First Page tray and other pages
>> > tray?
>> > Can we not tweak to print first two pages in First Page tray?
>> >
>> > Meanwhile i will go through the link you posted.
>> >
>> > And regarding the reducing papers its client who insisted upon this :-)
>> >
>> > Thanks
>> > Senthil

>> .

0
Graham

Fix #2
Hi! The word, *FIX* is always present in my Excel Status Bar (lower, right-hand corner of the screen). What message, is this conveying? Do I need to take corrective action? If so, what corrective action? Regards, Mick. -- mick2 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mick2's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24143 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=378337 It means that your workbook is set to always set the decimal point at a certain place when you enter a number (typically 2)....

2 calendars
Can I have 2 separate calendars in outlook 2002? If so, how? If not, how come? It's as simple as File | New | Folder. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "dbaca21" <dbaca21@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:67b001c47579$586f2c70$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Can I have 2 separate calendars in outlook 2002? If so, > how? If not, how come? Thank You! >-----Original Message----- >It's as simple as Fi...

printing copies

2 buttons change to 1 button for one go
Hello, I have 2 buttons to append data, 1st to put the file into a folder, the 2nd is to make an append from that folder. How can I make it to be just one button. This is my VBA: The 1st one: On Error GoTo Err_SendtoOutbox_Click Call Shell("xcopy C:\Churchdata\BkEnd\Hahomion_be.mdb C:\Churchdata\ChurchdataConso\BkEnd\Hahomion_be.mdb/y") Exit_SendtoOutbox_Click: Exit Sub Err_SendtoOutbox_Click: MsgBox Err.Description Resume Exit_SendtoOutbox_Click End Sub The 2nde one: Private Sub HFSUPDate_Click() On Error GoTo Err_HFSUPDate_Click ...

Need 5-7 day evaluation mode for RMS 2.0 POS stations
For emergency recovery periods and upgrade testing, RMS 2.0 POS station needs to be able to run in "evaluation" mode for 5-7 days. This gets you over the hump in case of a machine failure and gives you time to call MS to get new computer activated when a failure occurs - or - if you are able to repair the old system within a few days, you can swap back and continue running as before. -- John M. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" bu...

Earn wealth&gain good health plus great payplan.. #2
HELLO...WE HAVE BACK TO NATURE PRODUCT FOR YOU... >.Virgin Coconut Lotion http://www.bio-asli.com/?id=din981 >.Virgin Coconut Soap >.Virgin Coconut Coffee (MEN&WOMEN) >.Virgin Coconut Hair Tonic(MEN&WOMEN) http://www.bio-asli.com/?id=din981 >. Virgin Coconut Oil >.Virgin Coconut Oil+ Honey >.Virgin Coconut Oil + Habbatus Sauda >.Virgin Coconut Capsule+Habbatus http://www.bio-asli.com/?id=din981 Sauda >.Power 31 (Hot Product ) (MEN ONLY) >.Mas Madu Herbal Juice http://www.bio-asli.com/?id=din981 >.Stevia+ Misai Kucing+ ...

Public Calendar #2
Is it a way to create a public calendar under the public folders? in EXCH2K3 running on WIN2K3? If so, is there a particular document with steps on how to do it? Thanks Cacho: When you create the new PF (or any new folder in Outlook), select "Calendar Items" in the "Folder contains" dropdown box. That is for Outlook 2003. If I recall correctly, Outlook 2000 (and maybe 2002) and earlier refer to the type as "Appointment Items." Regards, Martin "cacho" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6ed401c475e7$38076380$a301280a@ph...

wrap text in a chart data table #2
Hi, Im have created a graph, which ive had no problem, but i when i click the option to "show data table" i cannot get the titles to wrap to the box, i have searched but i cannot find an option to wrap the text as i need it for a presentation. I do not want to just simply alter the font size if possible. Is there anyway of doing this? ...

Ghosted print and print preview

Print Dynamic Range

TCP/IP printing

sumproduct .. validating 2 criterias (multiple tabs)
hi guys, i am trying to add additional functionality to my Project Budget Expendature worksheet of which some of you may have seen. anyways, the idea is to have sumproduct calculate all items that have the same GL code & date of which it was purchased (date of purchase) currently i have the following TAB: Spend Calendar ROW C8:N8 = Month #'s (Jan, feb ect) COL B13:B36 = GL Codes (130000,190000 ect) TAB: 001-013 (13 tabs) CELL C6 = Date of Purchase COL C24:C37 = GL Codes of each item within the purchase COL J24:J37 = Total cost of the item which the GL Code is related to can someon...

Printing booklet

Check printing in GP 7.0

Dynamic Chart Titles #2
Hello, I am having a problem with a dynamic chart title and saving, closing and then re-opening the workbook and the chart title still being dynamic. On Sheet2 of my workbook I have some drop-down menus in cells B2:E2. On Sheet7 of my workbook in cells BA1:BA3 I have Concatenation formulas that I want to use as my Chart titles. For example: =CONCATENATE("This is my " Sheet2!$B$2, " ", "chart.") I named the ranges on Sheet7, BA1 is named "FAC", BA2 is named "POD" and BA3 is named "NAF". I then added a text box to my first char...

"Tiled" print setting.

MS Money and 2 PC's...
What is the most effective way to keep MS Money synched between a PC and a laptop? Any suggestions? (and yes, of course, only running one at a time) But I keep my records up to date from work (laptop) and then work from my desktop PC when at home. Any suggestions? "Raichean" <Raichean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:16EF1DE6-1D33-40B7-A168-8B740052030A@microsoft.com... > What is the most effective way to keep MS Money synched between a PC and a > laptop? Any suggestions? (and yes, of course, only running one at a > time) > But I keep my ...

CHtmlView and Printing

Excel and Open Office #2
I have made a Excel file with many worksheets. Of which i have protected and hidden some of the worksheets. I works fine in the windows. But in Open Office (Linux) all the hidden files also gets opened. which is a security breach. any workarounds? not to display the hidden worksheet in Open office. Kindly help This was a duplicate thread, the original was posted twelve minutes before this thread was started. Please refer to your original posting/thread. http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=6D8216FA-78F8-4212-8B74-1465897492F5%40microsoft.com Don't know if the link will ...

Problems with printing

Re: Changing domain password via RPC over HTTP #2
Hi Mark, Do you mean that enabling changing password in OWA (on the RPC proxy server) is equivalent to enabling changing password via RPC/HTTP? Thanks! "Mark Arnold [MVP]" <mark@mvps.org> wrote in message news:s2lsm013co202g0tjifohnfa6ibvuick6t@4ax.com... > On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 16:25:09 +0800, "Shel" <shel@msnews.forum.com> > wrote: > > >Hi, > > > >Having a FE RPC/HTTP proxy server, and users connected via HTTP. > >The Exchange servers are in a Resource domain, and user accounts are in > >Accounts domain. > >These a...

Printing--How not to Print Bkground

virus #2
A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected,it may be a virus and you should choose NO. How do I get rid of this? I have scanned and found no virus. You can't get rid of the message. What version of Outlook are you using? If Office XP/Outook 2002, did you recently apply SP-3? If yes, then you need to visit your AV vendor's page as well as pages for any anti-spam programs you have installed and look for a patch from the vendor or an updated program. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all rep...