I want to maker a program for a retirement party. I need a guide

I am creating a program for a retirement dinner and party

want questions

serious probs with accessing programs
yesterday i did a system restore, and since it was done i cannot access a multitude of programs or applications on my PC. i cannot get into most of my control panel, cannot open programs without being asked what file i need to open it with, i cannot open help to find out if i can resolve the problem, it's a nightmare!!! can anyone please please help.......... Can you open System Restore and choose to undo the restoration ? If not, try booting to Safe Mode with Command Prompt and run the below command to open System Restore - How to start the System Restore tool by using the...

installation error, 2003 server, active dir needs to be in native mode
I was able to change exchange server from mixed to native mode but am not finding anything specific to "active directory needs to be in native mode" error message. The installation stops at this point. Any comments. Thx Jerry Chelgren Jerry, This is done from the AD admin utilies. The Implementation Guide (IG.PDF) has the directions in it. In one of the AD admin tools, you get to the properties fo the domain and then change the level of the domain. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 04:16:51 -0...

the program "access"
I have a lot of data in the program "access" which I am unable to get to using MAC. I need someone to assist me in migrating the data over. my attempts are failing In article <1191720385.419936.207900@y42g2000hsy.googlegroups.com>, stevelaudig@gmail.com wrote: > I have a lot of data in the program "access" which I am unable to get > to using MAC. I need someone to assist me in migrating the data over. > my attempts are failing See http://www.agentjim.com/MVP/Excel/RelationalOffice.htm and http://www.agentjim.com/MVP/Excel/ExcelHome.htm You ca...

Windows XP Start, Program menu question
Am running Windows XP with the Start menu set to classic setting. Problem is that when I click on Start, Programs only the catagories that I have used lately come up such as Accessories - Games - etc. They all used to come up which is what I want it to be. How do I get Programs under Start, Programs to show again when I move the mouse over them and not just the ones I used lately?? They all used to show until the setting got switched somehow. TIA On Jan 28, 7:43=A0pm, kraut <NewsGroupsPle...@NewsGroupsPlease.org> wrote: > Am running Windows XP with the Start ...

Need Help!!
Hi, I am using Outlook 2002 and experiencing a problem that I can' t figure out. In my calendar I have a holliday that when I click on it I get an error message that says "Cannot locate the Recurrence information for "Holliday". Does anyone have any idea's? Thanks, Ken http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;195748&Product=OFF200 Hey Ken- I think I had a similar problem with 2003 and used the above link to fix it. What a pain this was ----- Ken wrote: ---- Hi I am using Outlook 2002 and experiencing a problem t...

I want more!

Need help with table set-up and Thanks!
I’m about to finish my first database and am in the planning stages to create another. I want to express my gratitude to all that helped me with this. I learned more with the help of this group in three months than in three years of reading books and taking classes. I have the utmost respect for all of you kind people. I just hope that I’ll be able to find you all when they close down this site. I need some guidance about my table set-up. I’m going to have a data table that will be updated each month for employee, project and hours worked. I want to have a master tab...

Help! Need a couple of fonts
I have a client who laid out a nice ad in Pub, which I can open. However, it is missing two font families - Eras Demi ITC and Berline Sans FB. He does not know how to attach them to an e-mail and I don't have a clue what substitute might look correct. If someone can e-mail them to me, I will greatly appreciate it. I will also delete them after printing the ad. TIA, Mike Your client can attach a font the very same way he attached the Publisher ad. Have him open the font folder in the control panel and drag the font(s) to the email message. Be aware fonts are copyright products if ...

Do I need to use VBA for the following control structure?
Hi all, I have the following control structure from Matlab, do you think I need VBA to handle it, or I can just rely on Excel? Thanks a lot! ----------------------------------------- for t=1:5; CumLoss=CumLoss+sum(DefaultTime(:, t)); if (CumLoss>TotalNotional*Deattachment) break; else PV=PV+y*(TotalNotional-CumLoss)/(1+r)^t; if t==5 PV=PV+(TotalNotional-CumLoss)/(1+r)^t; end; end; end; You can just rely on Excel: In row 1 put the labels t,DefaultTime, CumLoss,PV,TotalNotional,D...

C++ programming for sql notification services (sql2000)
has anyone does this .... i would like the sample code of it .... tried google .. but no clues .... plz help forgot to mention ... i would not be using .net classes ...... "Mubashir Khan" <mubi@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:enrtW1mCHHA.4312@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > has anyone does this .... i would like the sample code of it .... tried > google .. but no clues .... plz help > ...

Need query of all records based on month
How can i create a parameter query in the query grid to ask for all records based on the month. example: i want all records for May 2007. any ideas? In article <21EC5C38-AB39-4AA1-88D8-7C9627A947FE@microsoft.com>, jackle@discussions.microsoft.com says... > How can i create a parameter query in the query grid to ask for all records > based on the month. example: i want all records for May 2007. any ideas? > say you have a date column in your table Field: DatePart("m",[Orders].[OrderDate]) Criteria: DatePart("m",[Enter date:]) In article <21EC5C38-AB3...

Text want wrap in text box

Want to Add more Sub description Field

Programming without XPathNavigator.SelectSingleNode (framework 1.1)

need more infomation on scatter charts?
i tried to create scatter chart, but was not able to do becaues of lack of options and assistance. could any one please help me Hi, To create a scatter chart you need a minimum of a set of Y values. Select the row or column of cells and using the chart wizard create a xy-scatter. With only 1 set of values the chart will default to an incremental set of x values ranging from 1 to the number of cells in the Y range. If you have a set of x values as well then select both sets of data. If you have your data in 2 columns the best layout for the chart wizard is Xvalue1 Yvalue1 Xvalue2 Yvalue2...

Need pointers for driver signing
My team has developed a mirror driver for which we now have an unsigned package and need to get it signed (preferably from winqual). Could some point me to documentation of whom can we contact, what are the charges for getting the package signed and what all processes we need to follow before submitting the package for signing. ManmeetJ <ManmeetJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > >My team has developed a mirror driver for which we now have an unsigned >package and need to get it signed (preferably from winqual). Could some point >me to documentation of whom ...

Excel wants to create a page break in every cell!
After saving revisions in an Excel worksheet, I get a popup message that states "Margins do not fit page size". After clicking "ok" (because this is my only choice) a page break is automatically created in ever cell. At times(depending on the sizeof the work sheet) it can be over 100 pages with a page size 14% or smaller. Why does this happen, and how can I avoid it? I saw this suggestion in a different forum. Try closing excel. Clean up your windows temp folder Windows start button|Run type: %temp% and hit enter Clean all those files that you ca...

3rd party certificate renewal
Hi all, My 3rd party certificate will be renewing soon. Is the installation process for a 'renewed' certificate any different from the installation of a new certificate? I have my notes from the original install 3 years ago...do I need to follow these same notes to install the renewal? Thanks for your time, Sean C Atlanta Sean C wrote: >Hi all, > >My 3rd party certificate will be renewing soon. Is the installation >process for a 'renewed' certificate any different from the installation of >a new certificate? I have my notes fro...

Urgent Formula help needed please
I have 4 columns starting at C5 toF5 and at the bottom of each of the columns, C12 to F12 ,are the summed totals of the numbers in the columns Below these totals i have 2 more rows for which i need formulas. 1 row needs to look at the totals and whichever column has the lowest number return the column text label. So if it turned out that D12 had the lowest number, in D13 it would return the text label from D5 which in this case is "Home Study" and the row below would be looking for the maximum and return that columns text label I'm sure this is easy for most of you, but as...

How to disable "Object Model Guard" in Outlook for 1 specific program.
Is there any setting that can be selected/changed, either thru EXCAHANGE server or in outlook itself to disable the "Object Model Guard" security feature for 1 specific program. We are running Outlook 2002 with XP. I am using Timberline - Project Manager software indivdually on 13 PC's and a huge feature we are using is through Outlook to document communication by emailing. Each Proj. Mgr has anywhere from 20-40 contacts per project and they are running 2-4 projects each. The convience and efficancy of the Timberline software is being lost each time I have to select the "Y...

Informed when program has focus.
Hello. I have an MFC program that needs to get informed when the program has focus, ether by ALT+TAB or if the application is clicked on, in the title bar or any where in the application. For now I am using "OnActivate(UINT nState, CWnd* pWndOther, BOOL bMinimized)" - WM_ACTIVATE. But I don't always get an OnActive, even if the program has focus. This behave happens more when I debug the program. Are there any other window message that have to handle ? Kind regards Kim "Kim Andersen" <insert.your.email@her> wrote in message news:e7Dwb7HuGHA.2232@TK2...

WANTED
WTB: I BUY SOFTWARE - CHECK AROUND - YOU PROBABLY HAVE SOME OF THE BELOW TO SELL TO ME. SEE A LIST OF SOME OF THE SOFTWARE THAT I AM BUYING! I AM BUYING ALL OF THE BELOW. THE MORE QUANTITY THE BETTER! I am looking to buy large quantities of Windows 7 Professional Upgrade Dell DVDs with unactivated COAs included in a SEALED package I am looking to buy quantities of SYMANTEC NORTON ANTI VIRUS, NORTON INTERNET SECURITY AND 360 OEM AND RETAIL BOXES I will buy 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 and 2006. If you have good quantities setting around and no longer need send me detai...