I am looking for a Word template for a 1/3 sheet flier

I want to make an event announcment that I can cut into 3 identical pieces
along the horizontal edge of the paper for mailing.  Is there a template for
this?

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/results.aspx?qu=trifold+flier+&av=TPL000

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Change Default Folder for a specific Template
Hi All, I am sure that this is a really simple question, but here goes. I hav a PO template that I want to always save to this folder S:\Purchas Orders\ENG POs when it creates an .xls . I cannot seem anyway just t change this one template's default directory. Is there a way? Thanks, SheGee -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi, You could add an auto_open() macro to your template that will change the folder path. And a before_close() routine to reset it before closing. -- John johnf 202 at hotmail dot com "SheGeek >" <<SheGeek.zs364@excelforum-n...

All my icons look the same (except IE8 and the recycle bin)
i cant open any windows...when i click on them the open with window pops up and wants me to pick wat i want to open it with...i can only get on the internet in safe mode with networking. and when i try to open...for example paint it says invalid bitmap, or its format is not currently supported and other windows wont even open. got any ideas on how i can fix this?? On Sun, 30 May 2010 06:54:01 -0700, xxkoreanxx wrote in message <news:999F2CE9-8E21-47DC-8BA4-BAC1F1329F6E@microsoft.com>: > i cant open any windows...when i click on them the open with window pops up > a...

Looking for feedback
Hey everyone just started my own business doing consulting / training for Microsoft Outlook please check out my site www.outlookchallenged.com and provide any suggestions / feedback please. Any advice is good advice at this point. Thanks -- www.outlookchallenged.com Br Sense <outlookhelp@ftard.com> wrote: > Hey everyone just started my own business doing consulting / training > for Microsoft Outlook please check out my site > www.outlookchallenged.com and provide any suggestions / feedback > please. Any advice is good advice at this point. The best advice I have to offer ...

Styles behaviour in Word 2007
Hi all, I used to be able to do this in Word 2003 but do not seem able to make it "stick" in 2007. I have a specific set of styles that I use in my documents and these are the only ones that I want shown in the Styles list. So far so good. Sometimes, however, I need to slightly modify one. When I do this though it creates another entry in Styles list to reflect the change to the existing style. Since it's usually just a one-off, I don't want to see this in the list. There was a way in Word 2003 to stop this happening but I can't find how to do this in...

Looking for CRM Solution
Does anyone use, or has anyone encountered, a CRM based solution used for residentail, multifamily property management? On Apr 28, 12:55=A0pm, MrB <M...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone use, or has anyone encountered, a CRM based solution used for > residentail, multifamily property management? The beauty of Microsoft CRM is that it can be customized for any business in any industry. It's ability to be customized using front- end tools (not within code) is , as far as I know, unparalleled by any other software package. You have the ability to create new entiti...

simple question #3
Hi, I have a strange bug which I need help. The problem is I caculate the m_xscale and m_yscale in OnOK, but when I call GetInfo with the same dlg object, the m_xscale and m_yscale are not the value I saved in OnOK. It seems OnOk did't save the value to the dialog object. Can anyone see what's wrong? The following are my code. Thanks. CCalibratDlg dlg( boost::numeric_cast<float>(line_width), boost::numeric_cast<float>(line_height), xscale, yscale, unitType ); if( dlg.DoModal( ) == IDOK ) { float xScale, yScale; int unitType; dlg.GetInfo( xScale, yScale, unitTy...

Excel Toolbars in Word
I have created my own customised toolbar for word. I want to get rid o the menu which has: File, View, Tools, etc. I know this can be done i excel but can it be done in word -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com This is an Excel group not Word! But as it happens, it works the same way, the commandbar is just called Menu Bar not Worksheet Menu Bar application.commandbars("Menu Bar").enabled=false -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "ianripping >" <<...

When spell checking why are misspelled words shown in black?
I am using Word 97-2003. Whenever I spell check a document, the spelling errors are shown in black - they used to be blue - what happened and how can I change this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

=COUNTA() with multiple look-up
Hi All, I would like to count the number of items that have a value "AAA" in column A and an amount >0 in column B. As I am not quite sure how to incorporate two look-ups in a counta formula I was wondering if anyone can give me the formula? Many thanks! Rgds, Robert Try something like this: =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A100="AAA")*(B1:B100>0)) or....if there may be some text cells in B1:B100 interspersed with the numbers =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A100="AAA")*ISNUMBER(B1:B100)*(B1:B100>0)) Is that something you can work with? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP &...

Select word after **
Hi all, Anyone can help to tell me how to select words from a cell that located after a **. For example a have a setence in a cell that contains "I need help ** anyone can do me a favor?", I want to draw the words "anyone can do me a favor?". I know there must be a formula can do it, but I don't know how. Thankyou ET Hi if these are all in a column and you don't have any other * in this column then the way i would approach it is ... insert about 5 blank columns to the right of your column with the ** copy this column to the first blank column you inser...

Insert unique header/footer in new Word section
I am attempting to divide a document into sections so i can insert a unique header and footer in each section in MS Word 2007. Successfully divided the document into sections; however, when i insert the new header, Word changes (over-writes) the header and footer in the previous section. Before you insert the new header, click the Link To Previous button on the Header & Footer Tools ribbon to turn it off. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may be...

Reports #3
Hello, I have a bug I've been trying chase without much success. In our great plains environment, we have a report called "State Wage And Hour Report" (under reports -> payroll -> wage and hour -> state wage report). It prints the employee id, name, SSAN, taxable wages, and tax withholding for every employee in the database. And it works great for everybody -- except one. One employee is missing $$$ in her taxable wages column. I've checked the math, and she's missing her January salary to the penny. For whatever reason, the report is not including that ...

Word and using Pop-up lists
Hi, This there a way to create a pop-up list, in this case I it is the 12 months. But I want the current month to be the top month so the user doesn't have to scroll down to find it. Thanks ...

Expense Report Template?
It's been 10 years since I used Excel! I am an independant contractor and NOW have to submit an expense report to a company I traveled with. Anyone have any help/suggestions TEMPLATES? Thanks :confused: -- zekepictures ------------------------------------------------------------------------ zekepictures's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28599 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=482644 Hi ZekePictures, See Microsoft's template offerings: http://tinyurl.com/7olc9 --- Regards, Norman "zekep...

can I edit a picture to look faded?
I want to edit my picture to be faded so I can use it as background with text over it. "deborahm" <deborahm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4D93DD63-8553-447D-A0AC-44EE0E1BD9B3@microsoft.com... > I want to edit my picture to be faded so I can use it as background with > text > over it. In Publisher you can do it one of two ways. For both ways start by inserting the picture. Method 1, right click on picture and select Format Picture, click on picture tab, then click on the dropdown for Color under Image Control and select wash...

Re: Cannot Insert Object #3
Hi all I'm having trouble inserting a .msg outlook file into an Excel workbook, can anyone please advise as to why I'm getting this error. Many thanks Badger -- BadgerMK ------------------------------------------------------------------------ BadgerMK's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=31406 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=511014 ...

Online Stock Trading and How the Stock Market Works #3
Here you can learn more about investing, and some specifics about trading . You'll also find a wide range of investing products and services to help you plan toward financial independence - however you define it. http://flying-rugs.com/stock-market/ ...

Publisher vs. Word
I have been using Word to make various graphic documents (flyers and such). This might sound dumb, but I played with Publisher and I can't find any benefits to using it over Word. Am I missing something? It looks like all of the drawing tools are exactly the same. --- Update your PC at http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.699 / Virus Database: 456 - Release Date: 6/10/2004 In news:Y6tyc.20355$KL2.9943@fe2.texas.rr.com, Carl. <usenetcarlTHISPROBABLYWONTWORK@hotmail.com> posted: > I have been using Word to ...

Microsoft Pocket Access 1.0
Hi there, I have an access DB which I'd like to convert to pocket access, I've searched the internet, but with no success, does any one have any idea on how to create and sync an MDB file to a pocket pc ? What are the boundaries? Do I need to create a separate program for it (VB or C#?) TIA for all your answers! �����h??? l�hgarhgfrshgrhfsdgkhfskghaklfjvneiluahvlaksdfjgoearhgvlkahrsgouhafkghvfk�jdga�dhfbo�iadhgiuhf ................ alrght? "???? ????" <@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:CAF0FCF7-2926-4E88-8973-BB0104ECFC93@microsoft.com... ...

data look up and return values across a row
I have a list in one spreadsheet, we'll call it 'spreadsheet A' that I need to cross reference with another larger spreadsheet, which we'll call 'spreadsheet B'. I'd like to remove everything from B that isn't on A. Is there an easy way of doing that? Chip Pearson has lots of info about working with duplicates at: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm Betsey wrote: > > I have a list in one spreadsheet, we'll call it 'spreadsheet A' that I need > to cross reference with another larger spreadsheet, which we'll call > &#...

Looking for basic multiplaction formula
HI ALL, I'm trying to multiply cells d5-d9 by cells a5-a9 and put the answer in cells d14 - d18 ( using caps ) I have tried =(D5*A5) in d14 and then pulling it down to d18 PLEASE HELP ME IVE BEEN AT THIS FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF!! Sounds to me like you had it right... what's not working? In cell D14 enter "=D5*A5" Copy that and paste it in cells D15 to D18. Ken Puls, CMA - Microsoft MVP (Excel) www.excelguru.ca Concarp wrote: > HI ALL, > I'm trying to multiply cells d5-d9 by cells a5-a9 and > put the answer in cells d14 - d18 ( using caps ) > ...

Spellchecker in word 2007
why does microsoft word 2007 spell checker recognize the word "Osama" but not "Obama?" It does recognize it here. Is your copy of Word 2007 fully updated? If not, you can download the needed updates, or you can add Obama to your custom dictionary. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "cg" <cg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7C2676C-4841-49C9-9C03-444F43415A96@microsoft.com... > why does microsoft word 2007 spell checker recognize the word "...

Email through Word
I am unable to send email through Microsoft Word. In the options window, the 'send messages using:' dropdown is blank. ...

Creating templates for commercial distribution
Hi. Is it legal to create my own template in Excel, then distribute this template for a fee ? -- J.V. As long as you own the intellectual property of the template (i.e., aren't copying someone else's work without permission): yes. In article <8CD600F0-0E90-4AA4-9CDA-1A96EB914184@microsoft.com>, juancho_vito <juanchovito@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi. Is it legal to create my own template in Excel, then distribute this > template for a fee ? Hi JE McGimpsey, Thanks for the reply. 1. Is it common for people to do this? (creating templates and di...

Looking for sheet to handle MPG, etc
HI I am looking for a sheet to handle gas mileage. things like MPG etc. It would be great to have a ready made sheet to handle this info thanks supermari -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com This shouldn't be too difficult unless you attended college at Texas A&M =miles driven/gallons used -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "supermario >" <<supermario.1a3sk4@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:supermario.1a3sk4@excelforum-nospam.com... > HI > I am looking for a sheet to handle gas mileage. > things like MPG etc. &g...