How do I switch pages around in a document?

I have a 4 page document in Word and need to switch pages 3 & 4 around. Is
there a way without having to insert a blank page and cut and paste?

Thank you!

You probably do not need to insert the blank page.  Just select all of the
text on Page 3, then use Ctrl+X to cut it from the document, then use
Ctrl+End to move to the end of the document and then use Ctrl+V to paste the
text from Page 3 back into the document.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Sylvia" <Sylvia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a 4 page document in Word and need to switch pages 3 & 4 around. Is
> there a way without having to insert a blank page and cut and paste?
>
> Thank you!

0
Doug

Can I print 2 pages on 1 page?
Is it possible to print a 2 page document and double side it? Does the printer do that? I do a lot of printing of emails and they are occasionally more than one page. I was hoping that I could save paper and time by double siding my print jobs. Thanks in advance for any info! Hello, Angel lover; Yes and Yes. Some printers have that option. Check your print dialog. If yours doesn't, check for manual paper feed. If it doesn't have that, take all but one sheet out of the paper input tray. For these last two options, print as normal, take the printed sheet, turn it over, and pu...

How do I relate data of one document to another ?
When I imput additional information on a word document I would like that information transfered to an excel document, Likewise if I input data in an excel document I would like to have it transfered to a word document. How do I do it ? I don't think you can have the same link work both directions but you can copy and paste as link and when the source is updated (probably the excel file since I don't see the point of having Word as a source in Excel) the link will be updated as well -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please) "bandi" <bandi@discussions....

Can you switch a documnet from a poster to a letter?
Once you created a poster can you resize it to a letter? I know that you can resize the paper, but the test remains poster size. I would create a .pdf file with that poster and then using Reader, print and scale it down to letter size. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "o2binny" <o2binny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B7EC493A-5E9E-4485-A710-9C5748010316@microsoft.com... > Once you created a poster can you resize it to a letter? I know that you > can > resize th...

So why are YOU switching or not switching to Quicken?
I have seen many posts from users who have switched to Quicken and others who have no plans at all to switch to Quicken. I have used MS Money for 10 years and didn't activate Money Plus until this year so I will get updates until the bitter end in Jan 2011. I'm hoping this thread will be useful to discuss reason(s) to switch or not switch that people might not have thought of by themselves. So here the reasons I have come up with for why someone would or would not switch to Quicken. What's yours? Reasons for switching - Upset Microsoft discontinued Money - Your onlin...

page numbering #19
My page numbers don't show up when article is printed. I like them on the bottom of the page. queen of flowers wrote: > My page numbers don't show up when article is printed. I like them on the > bottom of the page. Do other objects in the same vertical position show up? It's conceivable that you have placed them in your printer's non-printable area. See http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/horidiag -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org ...

Six figures are in document but do not appear in List of Figures?
Created a document in Word 2007. Has amost 220 figures. Most appear in the List of Tables, but have troubleshot down to six that do not appear in Table. I have tried "update table" command, manually updated surrounding figures, deleted then added same figure back in. However, nothing works. List of Figures jumps from 105 to 107. While I can see Figure 106 in the base document. Any Suggestions? Make sure the missing figure captions in the body have been created using the same style name as those that do appear. Make all style names for figure captions consisten...

Easily limit/set security for specific metrics on home page
Owner does not want users to see the "Gross Profit past 12 months" metrics. One option is to remove security to the GL_Inquiry_Current_Summary and the SOP_Document_Inquiry windows. The users need access to the SOP Document Inquiry window in order to do their job so this is not feasible. Another option is to remove the metrics from their home page then remove security to customize their home page. This defeats the purpose of having a customizable home page. Field level security is available but too expensive. It would be nice to set security by metrics or at least have...

Have switched to Apple Mail!
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange Too many problems with syncing, missing email, etc. etc. <br><br>I've now switched to Apple Mail and it works WAY better! How easy was it to transfer all your old email and folders? 2008 was a big disappointment for me because I only got 1 minor feature I was waiting for (thesaurus access) and the HTML editing that nearly everyone asked for since 2004 came out was still missing. In fact, like Office 2007 on the PC, the user interface (in the other office applicat...

Problem with printing listbox bigger than one page
Hi, I created form "Invoice". It contains few list boxes (like: Brand, Product, Price, etc.). Each list box is big enough to display 50 items. It works in this way: user is chosing product from table Products_tbl and clicks on "Add to invoice" button which adds to each list box new item containg apropriate information about chosen product. At the end, user can print the form. Before it was limited, and user could put max. 50 products on one invoice, but I wanted to get rid of this limitation. I did it in this way: after 50th item, with each added product I extend list boxe...

Reversing changes made to an excel document
Does anybody know if you save an excel spreadsheet after making many changes, can you reverse those changes after it has been saved to your local C drive ? Use your backup that did not have the same save on it "Laurie" <laurie.richroath@sulzer.com> wrote in message news:2f6901c373d6$7f156510$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Does anybody know if you save an excel spreadsheet after > making many changes, can you reverse those changes after > it has been saved to your local C drive ? ...

When I click some links from MSDN start page, it'll pop up a window indicate a Runtime error
Hi: When I click some links from MSDN start page, it'll pop up a window indicate a Runtime error (attached photo),and I found this error will happen when the property of links is like javascript::objectname.click()��. the property have two kind of type : 1: javascript:alink_10.Click() 2�� mk:@MSITStore:E:\Program%20Files\Microsoft%20Visual%20Studio\MSDN98\98VS\205 2\vcedit.chm::/html/vcrefwhatsnewcompilervisualc6.0.htm#wn6dependencies_now_ stored_in_a_text_file 1 : it will occur error�� 2 : it works normal how to solve it ? thank you! ...

/3gb switch
On 2 brand new Exchange 2003/Windows 2003 installs, I have modified the boot.ini file to include the /3GB /USERVA=3030 Exactly as instructed on the knowledgebase. However, I still recieve the memory settings warning whenever the servers boot up. Any ideas? The following KB article should guide you through some other settings that can be modified to optimize memory usage. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=815372&product=exch2003 -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP "Jorge Azcuy" <Jorge Azcuy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25EA3E6F-C66F-478A-...

Page jumps forward when clicking on the background of a form docum
I've created a form with input fields, and dropdowns. After I fill out an input field, if I click outside of the field on the background of the document, word jumps forward in the document. This varies from 3 full pages, to only a few lines. Does anyone know why this would be happening? Thanks. It's working as designed. The effect of protecting a form is that the cursor cannot be placed anywhere outside the form fields. If you click in a protected area, Word moves the cursor to the *next* form field, no matter how far away that might be. Although it's improbabl...

Link to Internet, copy paste data from Web Page
I would like to be able to automate a task of clicking on a link in a spreadsheet and accessing specific data on a public internet web page (i.e. Address, City, State, Zip) and place this data into columns of the linked row. The data on the public internet web page is formatted exactly the same for every linked page. Each data element is prefixed with a description (i.e. "Address:", "City:" etc.). I want to do this to create a list of potential employers to whom I can mail a resume. Any suggestions? I don't know how to do this. If I was trying to make the mailing ...

switching to windows 7
switching to windows 7, still need to have access to old e-mails. how can i access e-mails created in outlook express? Copy the ***ENTIRE*** OE message store to flash or CD. Do not copy individual dbx files. Put the copy of the message store on the Win7 Desktop. Open WLMail and File | Import | Messages | Outlook Express and point to where you saved them. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Jessica" <jstech@optonline.net> wrote in message news:uOEamPygKHA.1112@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > switching to windows 7, ...

Cannot "Print Each Item On New Page"
When selecting "Memo Style" from the print styles dialouge the "Print each item on new page" is grayed out. I'm currently using Outlook 2003. Help! -ANDY ...

Adding property pages programatically?
Hello, I want to create an editor that when you open a file, its adds a tab to a property sheet or tab control. I'm a little unsure as to how to start my project. Should I be looking at using either property sheets with property pages, or creating a tab control? Any help would be appreciated - especially if anyone knows where I can find an example of doing this! Thanks! Hi, Check this article at CodeProject: http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/visualfx.asp Not the best approach, but may help you to start creating your own UI. -- WBR, Vitaly Brusentsev, AWinstall development team. AWin...

switching
I am considering switching to MAC I recently bought Office for my PC. Do i have to re-purchase for MAC or are there any program from Microsoft to assist so i do not incur the double cost? thanks David In article <221401c49ca8$945b59b0$a401280a@phx.gbl>, "David Knopf" <knopfd@woh.rr.com> wrote: > I am considering switching to MAC > > I recently bought Office for my PC. > > Do i have to re-purchase for MAC or are there any program > from Microsoft to assist so i do not incur the double > cost? Unfortunately, there's no discount/switch ...

Importing pages to powerpoint
Hi, I use the wizard to create organisation charts within visio, for presentation purposes i normally have to copy and paste each page from visio into a fresh slide in powerpoint. Is there not a way to export all 33 sheets that i have in visio into powerpoint rather than doing it all individually? I tried importing it before but it just imports the first page. thanks. On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 04:08:02 -0800, Zak <Zak@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I use the wizard to create organisation charts within visio, for >presentation purposes i normally have to copy a...

Document in Times New Roman
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Document sent to me in Times New Roman does no open up with text, only squiggly horizontal lines Ensure you have updated both Mac OS X and Microsoft Office. OS X should show you an update level of 10.6.2, Office 12.2.3. Cheers On 5/03/10 12:52 PM, in article 59bb3f30.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "gjanson@officeformac.com" <gjanson@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Document sent to > me in Times New Roman does no open up with text, only squig...

switching from outlook express to outlook
I keep getting a mail delivery error, either saying "password required" or "the operation was cancelled". I've tried all combinations in the properties section of the account, to no avail. Of course, Express asks me for a password before kicking in. Any suggestions? "Barrie" <bhharry@telus.net> wrote in message news:05eb01c39539$a1626300$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I keep getting a mail delivery error, either > saying "password required" or "the operation was > cancelled". I've tried all combinations in the properties >...

page break preview
Hi, I'm writing an application with VB6 in which the user has to fill out a form and when he/she clicks on a button, the data is send to Excel. The user has also the possibility to print the Excel document. With a simple click on a button I show the print preview of the Excel document. As you know the print preview contains a few buttons, such as the "page break preview" button and there's my problem. When the user clicks this button, the Excel document pops up. The reason I'm writing this application is because it's forbidden for the user to see this document. My qu...

Two customised A5 pages per A4 page
I share this in case it saves someone else some time. Obviously for some it will be "so what?". I wanted to have a Publisher-designed page appear twice per sheet, with a couple of fields changing each time. While a "mail merge"-type facility exists in Publisher (as at Publisher 2003), my first attempts were disappointing. To make it work for this purpose, I needed to: i) From Tools>Mail and Catalog merge>[...] Wizard, choose the Catalog function. This is how to get multiple customised "blocks" onto a page. ii) Set your page margins to zero. (Arra...

Different Columns on different pages
Hi - think this will be easily resolved but I am stuck! In publisher 2000 how do you create a multipaged, two page spread that has different columns on some pages. I keep bringing myself back to "ignore background" and trying to use "arrange" - "layout Guides" - but this isnt right. Am I thinking too deep? Is the whole point that the layout guides are simply guides and stay the same thorugh the whole document regardless.... you just use ruler guides to make the changes through the different pages? Any idea's? Thanks Julia ...

User Switch
XP, Home Edition ,SP3 Hello! Somehow thru my own judgment error I have managed to become a Computer Administrator..Prior to today I would go directly to the desktop and begin using my PC..Now I find myself having to allow the computer to load my personal settings..I would like to go back to the default(?) I had but I have scoured the options to go back and I don't know how..I am anxious to go back to what I had..I have never shared my computer so I guess I am ignorant about switching users...Thanks so Much...Nick Run System Restore to a time before the problem began. ...