horizontal page split

I need to easily split a page in half horizontally and am using Word 2007.
There is writing on top and bottom and need to be able to cut page evenly in
half. Any suggestions for formatting?
-1

On the Page Layout tab, click the dialog launcher in the bottom right corner
of the Page Setup group. On the Margins tab of the Page Setup dialog, under
"Multiple pages," select "2 pages per sheet" and leave the paper orientation
at Portrait. You will get two landscape "pages" on each sheet. They can be
handled just as you would a full-size page, including margins, numbering,
etc.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"susancca" <susancca@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need to easily split a page in half horizontally and am using Word 2007.
> There is writing on top and bottom and need to be able to cut page evenly
> in
> half. Any suggestions for formatting?

2
Suzanne

Continued from page
Is there a more efficient way of setting the "continued from/on page" message into another language. In concurrent use of multiple languages, it's cumbersome to switch the "default" language for each document. Not to my knowledge. -- "Nino Alvarez" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08d001c401fa$5d04bd60$7d02280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a more efficient way of setting the "continued > from/on page" message into another language. In concurrent > use of multiple languages, it's cumbersome to switch &g...

How do I set up an outgoing e-mail page?
I've just got a new computer with Microsoft Outlook. I want to send e-mails, but cant find a "new memo" button. Drafts is just a blank white page, no header, no footer, no "to" or "from" lines for addresses, no send button. Where do I find these? Start Outlook. Make sure you are in an email folder (use the buttons on the left side of screen). Then in the top left of your screen you should have a New.. button. Click it and a new email will open. Write in the subject field, put an email address in the To field, and write the text in the big white area. ...

How do I wrap the table so it prints on one page?
I have a long, skinny table. I don't want one section of it to print on each page, I want the sections to be stacked on one another on one or two pages. Is there a way to wrap the table so it is on one page, or should I just move all the cells so they're on top of one another? Hi Have a look here: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm -- Andy. "megnadoodle" <megnadoodle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:94DE052E-7F1D-4F49-94A5-3626AC73BB52@microsoft.com... >I have a long, skinny table. I don't want one section of it to print...

can you move pages from one document into another in Publisher?
Hello, Let's say you have a Publisher document. It has 10 pages in it that you want to put into another Publisher document. How do you do this? I'm not talking about saving to a PDF or adding to an artwork library, etc. In PowerPoint, if you are in slide-sorter view, you can copy a slide from one document, then go to the other document and hit paste. Then the slide will go over to the new document. I'm looking to do something like that. Even better would be something like an "import pages from another Publisher document" function. So you could tell the computer t...

Help Update
After downloading and installing the new Online Help Update, and following the instructions to update the files, The link to the pages failes when requesting Help on this page or clicking the ? on a CRM window. Pages are there, and work fine through the TOC or when running from Outlook. Any ideas how to fix the link from the Web Client? -- Gary G. Bluewave Computing ------=_NextPart_0001_79CFF727 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit <GaryG@discussions.microsoft.com> wote: > After downloading and installing the new Online Help Update, and following > ...

master select page field for many pivots in one work book
I am building massive pivot reports - many pivots on many sheets of a work book. Is there a way to select a page field value in a pivot ( or other fields as well) and have all other pivots on the sheet, other sheets, and the entire workbook have there page filed set to this same value. This would allow me to deploy some fantastic tools to people. I am speaking of slect the customer(one fo my fields) in a single pivot - designated as the master pivot if thats easier - then have automated switch to that cusotmer in all other page fields. Thanks for the time ...

Horizontal
this works great if int_Start is in a column but what if it is a row I can't seem to get it to work For Each cell In Range("int_Start") If cell.Value = CON_int_UD Then MsgBox (d) Select Case d Case 1 Set int_rng = Range("INT1") Case 2 Set int_rng = Range("INT2") ...

I cannot move text from the bottom of a page to the next page...h.
Are you referring to cutting and pasting? Autoflow? -- Don Vancouver, USA "Christine" <Christine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9A891C1B-1A18-46DD-B398-6AC25145AC60@microsoft.com... > "Christine" <Christine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9A891C1B-1A18-46DD-B398-6AC25145AC60@microsoft.com... > It's a bit hard to answer when I have no idea what version you are working with. I am also you want the text to flow from the bottom of one page to the next page. In that case, in Publisher 2003, click in the text...

How to display the page name as a heading on drawing page?
I'm working on a flowchart document with multiple pages. I'm trying to make it clearer and easier to read by displaying the page name (shown in a tab/page properties) as a heading of each page. I.e. Drawings are various use cases and when printing the document out as PDF, each flow should have a corresponding title. I'm using a background template for the page layout, so somehow it would make sense to place this page heading element there too. I have seen this done in Visio, but cannot find options or help how to do it myself. Many thanks for anyone able to point out the ri...

Scaling office layout to full page
I need to create some office layouts. These are fairly simple offices with 3-4 rooms. I would like to be able to scale them so that they are as large as possible on the printed page (8.5 x 11) but with the same scale for both X and Y. Can someone give me the general steps to follow? For example, one office is 26' 8" (320") x 28' 4" (340"). Since this is more nearly square than the 8.5x11 page, I would like to scale the whole drawing so that the shorter side (320") is scaled to 8" (40:1). This will scale the longer side (340") to 8.5". Is that ...

fill horizontally
I have excel work sheet in Excel 2002. It has data being entered vertically in cells like this 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 However elsewhere I want to refer to the vertical cells and have the data appear horizontally like this. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Is there a trick to doing a =A1 and down and have it fill horizontally? Louis One way: Say you're filling from column 2 ("B"): =INDEX(A:A, COLUMN()-1) In article <UKqdneAW0P1lznLbnZ2dnUVZ_vKunZ2d@suscom.com>, "Louis" <a> wrote: > I...

how do I design a custom contact page and then make it the default
I've made some design adjustments to the contact window, but I don't know how to make it the default, so when I add new names it pulls up my redesigned window. http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnout2k2/html/odc_olcustfrm2.asp See the section on actions... "SteveB" <SteveB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3C946A20-B734-4C40-9ED2-08E7F73B63D5@microsoft.com... > I've made some design adjustments to the contact window, but I don't know > how > to make it the default, so when I add new names it pulls u...

Adding a page to a MS statement
Hello I have downloaded a statement from microsofts website. It is one page. I added on another page; however, it shows on the computer monitor but won't print the 2nd page. I am sure there is a simple setting I am not seeing. Can anyone help? ...

Sort horizontally
Hi. Normally when we do a sort, it is sorted vertically (ie straight down) How about if I wish to sort a list of data horizontally? Eg: I have the following data in Row 1: number -- 13 -- 23 -- 9 -- 45 I do a horizontal sort, so the data in Row 1 becomes: number -- 9 -- 13 -- 23 -- 45 How to do? -- Additional information: - I'm using Office XP - I'm using Windows XP Hi Select your range Try ... Data | Sort | Options | Left To Right kk "0-0 Wai Wai ^-^" <x@x.com> wrote in message news:O2WzJsgqFHA.2776@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... Hi. Normally when we do a sort,...

how to make four page brochure?
How do you make a four page brochure/invitation with a single piece of paper? File / Page Setup / Booklet / OK. Automatically Insert Pages? Yes. -- John Inzer "trilose" <trilose@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11FEFC89-8C52-4AC2-82C7-7A149F211096@microsoft.com... > How do you make a four page brochure/invitation with a single piece of > paper? ...

how do I delete horizontal lines created by using the hyphen key
To type up a signature line by using the hypen /shift key to create a signature line, somehow it gets highlighted and creates line break into my text. I try deleting it by using the deleting key. It just won't delete. How do I get rid of this line? Also tried highlighting it and deleting it. It's a Border on the previous paragraph. To create a line to write on, set a tab stop where you want the line to end, and turn on the Underscore leader in the Format Tabs panel. On Mar 24, 4:39=A0pm, chagui <cha...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > =A0To type up a sig...

using clip art as a back drop on page
Publisher 2007 I want to use clip art as a shaded back ground, whereby being able to read the text superimposed over the clip art. Make sense? Yes. And your question is...? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Toddy Poddy" <Toddy Poddy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3AE3AD9B-A90D-422D-A8B2-0568C9A13CDC@microsoft.com... > Publisher 2007 > I want to use clip art as a shaded back ground, whereby being able to read > the text superimposed over the clip art. Make sense? Is...

When I view a photo from my camera it is distorted horizontally
When I load and view photos from my camera through Picture manager, the photos are stretched horizontally to fit my wide screen monitor. How can I get the photos to load and view with normal aspects. -- Cal ...

Get rid of horizontal scrollbar in listbox
Hi all. Does anyone know how to get rid of the horizontal scrollbar in a listbox. I tried changing the width and it didnt work. Thanks. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Make it wider? I changed the columnwidths property to blank and it got rid of the horizontal scrollbar in my userform example. (I could play around and make the columnwidths property a little less than the width, too. (Is this on a userform?) Marcie wrote: > > Hi all. Doe...

How do I print four postcards per page in Publisher 2007?
I just got Office 2007 and have created a postcard. Even though I've picked the 1/4 page postcard layout, it is still only printing one per page. How do I set the document up to print 4 postcards per page? Use one of the Avery postcard templates. They work every time. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "lovinlife844" <lovinlife844@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0EDAFF19-F994-4A9C-8FAE-E6D30F8FFC99@microsoft.com... >I just got Office 2007 and have created a postcard. Even though I've picked > the 1/4 page postcard layout, it is still ...

Paging and cache
When a GridView gets information back from the server and it is doing paging (or anytime I suppose). Where is it putting the data while it renders the data. If I do a DataBind or use an SQLDataSource and the data comes back (say 10,000 rows) and you are having the GridView handle the paging. Where does it put the data in the interim? Does it cache it on the Client side somewhere? Thanks, Tom tshad wrote: > When a GridView gets information back from the server and it is doing paging > (or anytime I suppose). > > Where is it putting the data while i...

Delayed Page Numbering
I use MS Publisher 2003. How can I best delay the master page and page numbering? I want the master page and page numbering (i.e. beginning at 1) to come into affect on page 3 of the actual publication, so that I may include two sides of a front cover at the beginning. A similar thing with 2 unnumbered pages at the end for the back cover. Any help is appreciated. Jim Cook wrote: > I use MS Publisher 2003. How can I best delay the master page and > page numbering? I want the master page and page numbering (i.e. > beginning at 1) to come into affect on page 3 of the actual > p...

Vertical to horizontal
Hi, I have this question which need helps :) How do I arrange a single column of data into vertical arrangement ( or vice versa)? Can I do this just using a formula or do I hv to use a macro? eg of source file: ( all in diff cells) apple orange kiwi fruit papaya banana expected output apple | orange | kiwi fruit | papaya | banana Thanks in advance. Regards -- swchee ------------------------------------------------------------------------ swchee's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24279 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread....

force new page
Inventory. Located different places. I have 2 reports. These reports do a tally on the items - no matter of location. Want to combine them & change layout. Currently Landscape style - need portrait. Major change will be that I need to force a new page for every item. Help?! Hi, Before anyone can answer your question, we need far more detail on the structure of your database and how much you know about Access programming. i.e. Is all the data contained within a single table? Do you know how to create a report in Access? Do you know how to build queries or SQL statements? cls wrote: ...

page orientation changing
We have a GP user who when they connect, the page orientation automatically switches to landscape. This seems to only be happening on this specific client machine. If she changes it to Portrait, the next time she logs in it changes back to lanscape. This does not change printer settings in windows. Our Great Plains users are configured to use Ctirix. We've tried removing all printers, and drivers from Windows then deleting her application set and great plains configuration from within Citrix. Then re-installing all printers. This didn't seem to help. This is happening on ...