Extra Extra Pages

I have finished my word document and saved it.  When I open it back up
to preview before I send it, it shows an extra page between my body of
work and reference page.  I don't want to send that to my professor.
Can anyone help me?  Thanks Dennis

--
Dennis Jackson
0

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BlankPage.htm

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Dennis Jackson" <Dennis.Jackson.60bcd11@wordbanter.com> wrote in message

> I have finished my word document and saved it.  When I open it back up
> to preview before I send it, it shows an extra page between my body of
> work and reference page.  I don't want to send that to my professor.
> Can anyone help me?  Thanks Dennis
>

> --
> Dennis Jackson

0
Suzanne

Extra space between paragraphs when sending
Outlook 2007 adds extra “line feeds” between paragraphs on all outgoing messages. I can’t seem to stop it and it is slowly driving me mad. People getting my e-mails must think I can’t write. I have checked (“don’t add extra space…”) in the style formats. Doesn’t help. The composed messages look fine. They get changed when they are sent. Sometimes happens on incoming mail. I would go back to Office 2003 but too many file extensions are now different. If I can’t fix this I may go to a server based mail system. Why MS made this change is beyond me. It’s in the same category as c...

Automatically Saving an Excel Document as a Web Page #2
I've managed to get the files to save as html after either a certain amount of time or at a certain time. Now, immensely awesome a feat as this is, I'd still like to create a macro that causes files to be saved as html whenever they're changed and saved in the conventional sense. Suggestions? -- Danimagus ...

IE 8 Freezes and wont shut down or allow u to attach a page as a l
Hi I have just upgraded my outlook to 2007. But before this I have notices that IE8 freezes on occassions. It wont shut down some times and I have to use CTrl Alt Del. Since upgrading outlook to 2007, it will not allow me to send a page by link or send a page. Any surgestions? Every software application "freezes on occasion". If you can describe a specific situation when IE 8 freezes consistently, we can try to help. Otherwise, it's anyone's guess. --- Leonard Grey Errare humanum est Bill P wrote: > Hi > > I have just upgraded my outl...

Page numbering #7
How can I, for example, leave the first two pages of my Publisher file unnumbered, have the next four pages numbered with Roman numbers (starting with i) and have the remaining pages numbered with Arabic numbers (again, starting with 1)? I'm stymied! Thanks for any help you can give. -Lyndie Assuming you are using Pub 2002 or 2003...........Go to your Page 1 (not the Roman numeral pages) Insert|Section -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "LyndieBee@yahoo.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:c40101c43856$8c20cfc0$a301280a@phx...

Send mail on behalf of UserX with UserX's mailbox as extra mailbox
Hi, Running Exchange and Outlook 2000 I need a solution for this scenario. I have some users A and B who have UserX's mailbox configured as a extra mailbox in their Outlook client, so they can respond to mail being recieved by UserX (i.e. a helpdesk account). These same users A and B need to send mail "on behalf of" UserX so our disclaimer software (eXclaimer) adds users A and B signature to email being send by UserX's mail address. In this scenario "Send as" will add UserX's signature, not users A or B's signature. Assigning only "Send on behal...

Page range in Print dialog
Can anyone please explain how I can print, say, pages 1-3 of a 7-page email trail? It seems strange to me that Outlook only allows you to select "Odd", "Even" or "All" pages - which is not what I want at all, when all other Office products allow complete flexibility in specifying print page ranges. Cheers, BigAl (email: a.savage(removethisbit)@bigpond.net.au ) ...

how do i make the publication page numbers visible at the bottom
I AM WORKING WITH PUBLISHER 2007. I cannot see the publication pages at the bottom left. Consequently, I cannot move pages, etc. tran wrote: > I AM WORKING WITH PUBLISHER 2007. I cannot see the publication pages > at the bottom left. Consequently, I cannot move pages, etc. ================================= Maybe the following article will offer a solution: Where is the Page Sorter (status bar) in Publisher 2007 Or...Why can't I change pages in Publisher 2007 http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs (scroll down to : Where is the Page Sorter in Publisher 2007) -- J. ...

Cover page number
Using Publisher 2003 I have a 64 page booklet set up using the "booklet" page setup. That makes my cover page a right-hand page. I cannot figure out how to prevent the page number from appearing on the cover. I have inserted a section break between page 1 (the cover) and the two-page layout for pages 2 and 3. Then I selected to not show the page number on the first page of the one-page section. But I am still getting page number 1 printing on the bottom of the cover. Help!! BK wrote: > Using Publisher 2003 > > I have a 64 page booklet set up using the &quo...

can't drag page breaks
I can usually use my mouse to drag a page break to a new location in Excel in page break preview mode. But lately I have not been able to do this. When I put my mouse over the break, nothing happens (usually the cursor changes to a line w/ arrows at either end when I place it over a page break.) Thus, I cannot manually move the page break. This problem is not confined to a particular spreadsheet, and I have changed no settings in Excel. Any idea what causes this and how to fix it? (I have tried closing and re-opening Excel). Maybe drag and drop is disabled. To enable drag and dr...

Page won't show whole document unit you scroll
When I open a Excel 2007 document or Outlook 2007 evrything won't show on the page until I scroll down. I mean in excel it will only show about the first 10 lines or so, then if you move the mouse down then the whole page will show up. I have played with the refresh rate. I am out of ideas on how to fix. I work with the US Army and have about 5 machines that are doing the same thing. ...

Extra field for Items
Does anyone have an addin for extra user defined fields for items? -- Anthony Anthony, We could easily deliver this to you but we do not have anything pre-made. If you are interested please contact us at 1-888-267-RITE or drop us an email at sales@rite.us -- Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager Retail Information Technology Enterprises (RITE) rsakry@rite.us http://www.rite.us 320-230-2282 ext. 4002 (Office) 320-230-1796 (Fax) "Anthony Novielli" <AnthonyNovielli@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:76CE74F3-5716-4520-9883-6D07C7670143@microsoft.com... > D...

page header on second page of invoice.
Hi, I am working on an invoice form in Access via Office XP Pro on Win7. Database: tblInvoice - 1 record per invoice key - InvNo - Access autonumber field Data CustNo InvData tblInvDet - 1 record per invoice transaction key - InvSeqNo - Access autonumber field Data - InvNo TransactionType Background: The Invoice report has a: Group Header (Invoice Header) - Row source is tblInvoice Detail (sub-report) sections The main report does NOT have a: Report Header Page Header Group Footer (Invoice Footer) Page Footer Report Footer sect...

how do i get the correct size for my web page? it's always big
i set page width to 600px, but it still appears way to big on website. It has a long,long tail? Any suggestions Which version of Publisher are you using? Pub 2000 and 2003 truncate the page length right after the last design element. Pub 2002 is fixed and you adjust that in the page setup...perhaps use the custom size. DavidF "yochi" <yochi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:31BCE75A-613D-4D25-ADD8-ACA39C68D082@microsoft.com... >i set page width to 600px, but it still appears way to big on website. It >has > a long,long tail? Any suggestions yochi...

An extra Row Source Field needed
SELECT tblOwnerInfo.OwnerID, IIf(IsNull(tblOwnerInfo.OwnerLastName),'',tblOwnerInfo.OwnerLastName & ' ') & IIf(IsNull(tblOwnerInfo.OwnerFirstName),'',tblOwnerInfo.OwnerFirstName & ' ') AS OwnerName FROM tblOwnerInfo ORDER BY IIf(IsNull(tblOwnerInfo.OwnerLastName),'',tblOwnerInfo.OwnerLastName & ' ') & IIf(IsNull(tblOwnerInfo.OwnerFirstName),'',tblOwnerInfo.OwnerFirstName & ' '); If tblOwnerInfo.Email has some value in it, add "@" After tblOwnerInfo.OwnerLastName ie Gates @ Bill Thanks f...

Extra Extra Pages
I have finished my word document and saved it. When I open it back up to preview before I send it, it shows an extra page between my body of work and reference page. I don't want to send that to my professor. Can anyone help me? Thanks Dennis -- Dennis Jackson See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BlankPage.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Dennis Jackson" <Dennis.Jackson.60bcd11@wordbanter.com> wrote in message news:Dennis.Jackson.60bcd11@wordbanter.com... > ...

main contact page to be the first page I see when I open outlook
How can I get my main contact page to be the first page I see when outlook is opened? Thanks There's a folder to open setting here: Tools menu > Options > Other tab > Advanced "JLebron" <JLebron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A5E153C9-6C88-47A2-8638-7BD9BBF53A31@microsoft.com... > How can I get my main contact page to be the first page I see when outlook > is opened? ...

Extra line space
I have run into the problem several times, where I have several lines of words in seperate merged cells and it appears to be spaced correctly, but when I print there is an extra line space in the document. Is there some way to correct this? I have the row height so it matches the amount of space needed, but it is adding an extra line on the printed version..... The only fix I know of for this is to manually adjust something to make it look nice--either columnwidth or rowheight. And I don't think fixing it for your specific printer is any assurance that it'll be fixed for the pers...

Pasting copied pages without the hidden or grouped cells
Hi I would like to copy a spreadsheet and paste without hidden columns or grouped cells. I asked this about 4 weeks ago, got a terrific answer, and am blowed if I can remember how to do it. Thanks Tim Search the archives: http://google.com/advanced_group_search?q=group:*excel* enter your email address in the author text box to bring up any messages and replies that you've ever posted. In article <4042dd03$1@dnews.tpgi.com.au>, "Tim" <Tim@beachsideunits.com.au> wrote: > Hi I would like to copy a spreadsheet and paste without hidden columns or >...

multi-page newletter web page messed up format
I have a multi page newsletter in which the main page have hyperlinks to the other pages. I read that single web page can allow me to send just the first page of publisher with the links activated so that readers can click to continue to read other page. But when i save the page as single file web page and view it, the format is messed up, some of the texts are smushed together and there are images that i have long deleted but now they are suddenly on the web page. Is there a way to have the web page format be exactly like the one I've created in publisher? Or is there a better way to ...

Fixed printing page breaks
Hello I am trying to set fixed page breaks (excel 97) I have set the print area (3 pages) I have set the fitting (3 pages) I have put pages breaks (2) The printing is fine on my printer but it changes the page breaks when printed from other printers (ie: start of page 2 appear at the bottom of page 1) please help, I am dying... thanks ben When you set the print to fit option it calculates the reduction in page size. Change your selection after your print to fit back to the "adjust to" option and you page breaks will work. Lance >-----Original Message----- >Hello &...

Page 1 of N #2
I need to have "Page 1 of N" in the "footer" of my document. I figured out how to get add a page number and get it to increment on each successive page. I can't figure out, however, how to get the "N" on each page. Yes, I can put the total page count in the background, but then I'd have to change it each time I add or remove pages. Is there a way to get "Page 1 of N" on each page? Before I get flamed (this seems to be a very short- tempered group!), I looked through online help, the MS Support Knowledgebase, and did searches through the...

blank page when launching CRM web site
Hi I think that I've installed everything correctly following the IG. However when I go to \\localhost\ I get a blank page with an error Line: 109 Char 1 Error: Syntax error Code:0 URL http://localhost/ Have I missed something? Regards Ian Williams Hi Ian, Did you get a response to this - or get it working at all, because I have encountered an identical error. Cheers Chris "Ian" <ianwilliams@hotail.com> wrote in message news:6kEeb.1611$kA.491555@wards.force9.net... > Hi > > I think that I've installed everything correctly following the IG. However...

Extra Fonts
I'm trying to open a file with certain embedded fonts that my system does not have. The letters are showing up as blocks..... I cannot find these four fonts: paintstroke elegance Oliveoil Braddon Have you chosen the option to substitute them? -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Rob" <Rob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EAFF0684-461D-439E-B341-ED138A5B0407@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to open a file with certain embedded ...

Word 2003-Page Orientation
I have a long Word 2003 document with all pages in portrait orientation except one. That page contains a table the size of which requires landscape orientation. I have always done this by inserting section breaks before and after this page. But now for some reason I can't get the orientation to change either on-screen or in my printer. When I check the page orientation in that page (section) it is set to landscape. Suspecting typical Word corruption (this document was made from previous versons of the same stuff) I did the usual copy-and-paste all but the last few empty ...

"Extra line breaks in this message were removed." in Outlook 2003.
Hello, How do I remove these extra line breaks from my sent plain text e-mails (don't like the formatting -- just like to be simple)? I assume Outlook 2003 is telling there are two carriage returns for each line in my signature. I do not want to have other Outlook users to click on "Restore line breaks" and/or do "Outlook's Tools menu -> Options... -> E-mail Options -> uncheck "Remove extra line breaks in plain text messages". The removed extra line breaks resulted (copied and pasted from an Outlook's sent e-mail): Phillip Pi Senior Softwa...